Vampire Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her then that he wanted to have sex with her, but wanted her to want him also. He told her that he wasn't going to bite her neck now, that he was going to fuck her. Michele gasped when she heard him say that, and I heard her in a begging type voice, "yes please fuck me." He looked deep in her eyes again. Michele was out from under his spell now, and was totally on her own free will as she reached down, unbuckled his pants, then pulled them and his underwear down. She then used her foot to completely remove them and kick them off the bed. He put his hand on her chest then slid it down till it was between her now parted legs. He slid his hand over her pubic hair till he was directly between her legs. He could feel by her heat and wetness that she was ready. While he was feeling between her legs, he bent his head down and placed his ear on her chest. Not only could he feel that she was ready, he could also hear by her heartbeat that she wanted, and was ready for sex.

He then slid over on top of her and she opened her legs wide to allow him to get between them. He raised her knees, pulled up on her hips, and slowly slid his dick into her. Michele was so wet and ready that he easily slid all the way in. He started to fuck her long and deep. I could hear her tell him to fuck her good. She was saying yes over and over, trailing the s. I heard him growl, push all the way into her, slide his hands under her ass, and pull her closer to him. He growled again, and threw his head back. I heard Michele scream that she could feel his cum shooting into her, and that it was so hot. He pushed deeper into her still and shot more cum into her. Michele was screaming yes to him, and telling him that he was filling her up with his hot cum. He slid his hands out from under her, and slid them up to her tits. He squeezed both of them in his hands, and pulled on her nipples. I then heard Michele scream out for him to keep cumming in her and pulling her nipples because she was cumming also.

She picked her hips up off the bed, and wrapped her arms around his waist to pull him closer. She screamed out "oh god it feels so good." As she was cumming, he pushed the hair away from her neck, tilted her head slightly, bent his head down to her neck, opened his mouth, and bit her again. As soon as his teeth sunk into her neck, Michele started cumming hard. She moaned and gasped while he was drinking her blood, bucked her hips up and down furiously, and raked his back with her fingernails. When he had his fill, he pulled his fangs out of her, licked the blood off of her neck, and started to fuck her again. He slammed in and out of her very fast, and Michele would groan whenever he hit bottom. Her eyes opened wide and she screamed out the she could feel him cumming again. She came with him this time and they both collapsed in each other's arms when they had finished.

She purred to him that he could keep coming to her nightly, and he didn't have to go anywhere else. He told her that when he was biting her and drinking her blood, that he also put some of his blood in her. He told her that now she would never have a menstrual cycle again, so if she wanted, they could fuck every night. He also told her that since he was the undead, she couldn't get pregnant. He also told her that he was good for as many times as she wanted nightly since he was the undead. She hugged him hard and told him she would love to fuck him every night, and would find a way to be with him on my days off. I then saw Michele reach down and grab his dick. It was soon hard again, and he mounted her.

He fucked her slow and deep. She was begging him to fuck her, she told him she really needed it, and wanted this to last a long time. He fucked her through moans, groans, gasps, and whimpers. Michele had her legs pulled back so far that her knees were practically by the sides of her shoulders. He pulled out of her and lowered her knees till her legs were on the bed. He then straddled her hip area, and sat on her. He reached down and grabbed his dick. He aimed the head at her stomach and chest. He told her to open her eyes and watch while he came. She did as he asked, and soon was staring at the head of his dick.

She watched as the first stream of sperm shot out of the slit. It shot out and landed across her lips, chin and neck. I watched as she stuck out her tongue and licked the cum from around her mouth. The next shot landed on her left tit covering her nipple and ran down the sides. The next shot hit her right tit and did the same as the other. It hit her nipple then ran down the sides. Right before I woke up I saw Michele reach up with her hands and start to rub his cum all over her tits and chest. She was smiling and let out a long sigh. I woke up just as she was about to wrap her lips around his dick.

12