Vampire Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he ground out, increasing the urgency of his thrusts as he moved over her, inside of her.

"I don't want this," she cried, little whimpers escaping her as her hips bucked against his, her control slipping. She felt the tension building as she pushed down on him, meeting his thrusting shaft, uncaring of the slight soreness at his possession.

"You need me. This. You are mine, little one. Now and forever."

She was moaning in time to his grunts, her head rolling side to side as his fingers delved between them, scraping across her clitoris. Her whole body clenched, poised on the edge of explosion, as he rammed into her. He touched her again, and again, and she cried out, feeling herself fall, waves and waves of sensation washing over her as she spent herself on him, her tight walls clutching him, drawing him in deep.

His breathing was harsh as he tipped his head back, the cords in his neck straining as she milked his cock, tightening around him like a fist. He let out a cry as he surged into her, spurting hotly, filling her pussy with huge gushes with each thrust as he lost himself in her heat.

She lay limp beneath him, trying to regain her breath. Reality came crashing in on her, and she squeezed her eyes shut. This was no dream, the feel of this man covering her, touching her deep inside, his breathing ragged. What had she done? What had she invited into her bed?

She gasped as she felt his cool mouth close over the tip of her breast, the sharp teeth lightly piercing the sensitive skin. Pleasure quivered between her thighs as he lapped at her blood, his tongue swirling over her taut flesh. "Soon you will be mine, Katalina, body and soul, completely and forever," he whispered against her as she felt him harden pleasurably inside of her.

12