Vampiric Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers

Xhaine wore that same, almost irritating smile, and he said, "Well, being turned will often enhance a prominent trait in one's personality. Especially if they are turned during a time when that trait is being shown or used. You were turned just after I fucked you and you came twice. Plus, you were obviously a bit of a pervert," he almost chided the younger vampire whose face grew a bit distant as one strong hand wrapped around the base of his shaft.

"Hmm," was all he said as he began stroking his meat slowly, relishing how sensitive his flesh had become, eyeing the fat veins bulging from his cock. Soon Xhaine had moved closer to him, lifting a leg to slide between his thighs. And then he lifted the masturbating Lokan's ass off of the bed and kneeling there between his legs.

Lokan could feel him prying his ass cheeks apart to peek at the tight, hairy hole he hid between them. "Hmm, we're definitely going to have to loosen this tight little ass up," Xhaine said as he slicked his index finger with his mouth and began pushing it into Lokan's tight sphincter. He immediately pressed his anal muscles outward, loosening his hole and allowing the finger to dip into him completely. He released his muscles and the tight hole clenched back down on that digit, then Xhaine began wiggling it around to stretch it out.

Soon his finger was retracted and Lokan felt him shift, though his eyes were closed as he slowly rubbed at his thick throbbing meat with his eyes closed. Then the slick, fat head of Xhaine's purple cock was pressing against that tight anus and pushing firmly against it. He pushed out again, as if he were shitting, and his hole loosened enough for that thick prick of Xhaine's disappeared inside of the dark canal.

Xhaine was holding Lokan up by his strong, firm cheeks as he began sliding in and out of the slick asshole, causing deep rumbling moans to roll out of Lokan's throat. He was grunting and moaning like a horny slut as Xhaine fucked his ass, leaning into him and pressing those swollen nuts against his belly. "Your ass is so... fucking... tight... son!" Xhaine groaned out a word with each rhythmic thrust.

Lokan was twisting his hips as his dark-haired master pounded into him, and the stroking of his cock had become more furious. "Oh, god, fuck me dad! Fuck my ass! I'm going to cum!" He could feel Xhaine's balls slapping against his ass cheeks, and his balls were throbbing and tightening in anticipation as he felt his orgasm approaching for what seemed like the hundredth time in twenty-four hours.

The older vampire slammed into the silver-haired young man five more times before he groaned loudly, his balls tightening, "I'm going to fill you son! I'm going to shoot my load into your asshole! You're so tight!" He moaned and then the father vampire's testicles exploded into Lokan's tight ass. He could feel that surging warmth spreading through his anal tract, and his ass clenched tightly, milking the cock within it as his own balls tensed and erupted through the tip of his fat prick.

Several bursts of thick hot cum splattered against Xhaine's hairless chest and belly. The first several blasts of cum were followed by several more, and then several more. Lokan felt like he'd never stop. After nearly a full two minutes, he was still oozing like an erupting volcano, and Xhaine had already pulled out, just watching amusedly.

When Lokan had finally pulled his orgasm under control, finding that he could stop it by contracting a certain muscle in his groin, he began to wipe it up with a rag Xhaine had provided and then he tried to clean out his ass as well as he could. All the while, Xhaine had been staring at him speculatively, seated in a deep armchair, still naked.

"You're going to be an interesting pet," he mused, and then he stood up, waved goodbye and left the room.

After he'd cleaned up, Lokan thought that he was horny again, however, it turned out that the odd feeling in his belly was correlated to the itching of his canines, signaling that he was hungry, not horny. Grabbing up the leather outfit that had been laid upon his dresser, Lokan went in search of Dernal to learn the fine arts of feeding.

Slappy101
Slappy101
115 Followers