Vanderbuilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled between her legs and looked up over her beautiful body into her eyes. Ever so gently he spread her legs and slid further between them. He traced his fingers over her wet pussy lips. He slid in one finger deep inside of her sex. He curled it ever so gently inside of her knowing where the points were that really stimulated a woman. He slipped another finger in against the first one and she bucked her hips up against him. She groaned and pushed down against his fingers, savoring the feeling of being filled. She rose up and straddled his hand as his fingers slipped into her sex. She pushed down against him tossing her hair from side to side and cupping her breasts. He rose to meet her on his knees and kissed her softly. His hand slowly withdrawing dripping wet from her sex. He took it to his lips and sucked every drop of her juices from his fingers. He smiled and she laughed softly at him and then gave him another kiss. She laughed softly and with the look of childlike innocence in her eyes she softly gripped his cock. He smiled and reached down and clasp his hand over hers and slowly began to pick up the pace, showing her just exactly how to please him this way. She giggled and bent down to slowly flick her tongue over the tip. She had never done it before but it felt right. He smiled and asked her to take some of it in his mouth. He groaned softly as she took all that she could in her mouth and her heard her gag a little and he pulled her head back some. She smiled up at him and started just slipping the head in and out of her mouth. Getting the tip wet and shiny with her saliva. Then she started to grip the base of his cock. She smiled and stroked it from bottom to tip. Then she reached down and licked the bottom of his balls. His whole body convulsed and shook. She sucked one ball into her mouth and then the other. She giggled softly and smiled. He shuddered and she softly licked the underside from balls to the tip. Then she slipped his whole cock into her mouth repressing her gag reflex. "Oh Josephine!," he gasped. She flushed and lay against him and gave him a soft tender kiss. Her hand was still on his cock. He smiled and turned to her and let her rest her head against the pillow. He rose and spread her legs open wide and pressed the tip of his cock at the entrance between her sweet creamy thighs and slowly pushed against her. She was so tight he had to slowly force his way little by little into her wet, hungry hole. He smiled as she moaned and tossed her head back and forth. He reached down to stroke her cheek and whisper to her how beautiful she looked. His hands slowly cupped her breasts and she held them for him as he softly rubbed and pinched her nipples lightly making them hard again and making her squeal like a little girl. Her sex gripped him like a glove and felt as soft as silk.

He began to increase the speed of his thrusts. Josephine tossed as she felt her first orgasm sweep over her body like a torrential flood. She could feel her juices drip from her sex. He pulled his cock out a little and began to stroke the tip over her clitoris and she moaned and bucked her hips against him. He smiled and filled her again and began to fuck her even harder. He squinted his eyes and tried to stop himself from cumming but he couldn't and he pulled his cock from her and spilled his seed all over her stomach. He had been waiting for this moment so long. She giggled and he lay back against her and she began to scoop up his cum off of her stomach with her fingers and lick them. They laid back to rest holding each other for several minutes. All of the sudden they both jumped as thunder crackled through the sky and big bursts of lightning streaked across what was a clear blue day. Thunderclouds started to roll in. John was granted a few spare moments to put the top on. Then it started to pour down rain. They both collected their belongings and began to make a beeline to the car. Josephine burst into laughter watching John pull his clothes on as he ran to put the top up on the convertible. She watched him hike his pants up and then toss on his shirt and break into a run as the rain started pelting them both. She slid into her dress and scooped up the blanket and her undergarments and began to make her way to the car too. They sat in the convertible till the rain had stopped. Then they got out and dressed themselves completely and straightened their outfits to hide any signs of the events of that night. If anybody asked what had taken her so long their story was that the train had run late. As soon as she parked the convertible in the garage, she made her way into the house and up to her room. It was late when they had got back from the train station and both of them had decided it would be best for them to just call it a night. Mr. Vanderbuilt was tired from his train ride home and Josephine had to work in the morning.

12