Vanessa's Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I now have photographs of both of you in a very compromising situation that could easily get you both into very serious trouble." If you don't want me to copy them and pass them all round your school AND go to the police, you will both do EXACTLY as I say." Amanda was obviously terrified and burst out crying again. "Shut up" George said, "I'm not going to hurt you, in fact you'll enjoy what you're going to do."

I put my arm round Amanda and said, "It's okay, everything's going to be alright, he's not going to hurt you." After a minute or so she calmed down and remembered that she was naked in front of her brother. She put one arm across her little breasts and the other at the top of her legs. "Why are you doing this George?" she said. "I've always wanted to see you totally naked, not just a peek up your skirt, totally naked and doing what I say. When dad told me that he was going away this week I thought up this plan. I was worried that a baby-sitter would spoil it all, but Vanessa here just turned out to be a bonus."

I wasn't unduly worried by all this, in fact I found it all a bit exciting after all he was only a 14 year old boy and I knew that if I really wanted to I could just pounce on him and threaten to really harm him. I was sure that I'd be able to get the photos back if I really tried. But, just to play along with him I pretended to be a bit scared.

"For starters," George said, "you can finish your shower while I watch and then come into the house without getting dressed. I think that I prefer you both to be naked all the time." Amanda said, "Nooooo," but it was nothing new for me as I spend most of my life naked these days. Amanda and me got back under the shower and I watched both of them as I washed my hair.

Amanda obviously wasn't very happy but she wasn't that bad, and George was definitely on a high. His Speedos were too small for him and his little dick was just poking out of the top of them. I thought that it wouldn't take much to get him to cum and shoot his load all over the place. Amanda looked good. She was still trying to hide herself from George as much as she could but she was starting to relax.

We dried ourselves and followed George into the lounge. Amanda's bottom wiggles nicely as she walks. George told me to sit on a sofa and he told Amanda to lie on the floor. Then he knelt down, opened her legs and had a real good close look at all of her body. As he was doing this he said, "get used to it Sis, you're going to be naked for a long time." Amanda didn't look happy. She jumped a bit as George put his hand on her stomach and then ran it up to her little breasts. She shut her eyes as he held a breast. Her little nipples were as proud as they could be and George started to flick and play with them.

The whole head of his dick was now sticking out of the top of his Speedos. He just started to move his hand down to Amanda's stomach when he lost control of himself. A squirt of cum flew out and onto Amanda's stomach and George grabbed his dick and ran out. The poor lad was embarrassed at cumming in front of us.

Amanda hadn't seen him cum but heard him get up and run out. She opened her eyed and looked at her stomach. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked. "Yes" I replied as I got up and put my finger in it. As she watched I put my finger to my mouth and licked it. "What does it taste like?" Amanda asked. "Try it, I think that you're going to need to get used to it" I said. She put her finger in it and slowly moved it to her face. She looked at it and then gently touched her tongue with it. "It tastes a bit salty but nothing else." she said. "Yes, it's alright isn't it?" I said.

Amanda then said, "Vanessa I don't understand what's happening to me, I hate what George is making me do but I'm getting wet between my legs like when I play with myself. I don't want it to happen but I can't stop it." "It's okay," I said, "our bodies betray us at times, it's quite normal. I've found that it's best not to fight it, just let it happen that way we get some fun out of what can sometimes be a bad experience."

Just as Amanda was about to say something George came back in. His dick had gone soft but he still only had his Speedos on. He told Amanda to get back on the floor and then me to go and get some food ready. I don't know what happened while I was away but I heard Amanda saying, "No, please don't" and "No, you can't, you're my brother."

We were all silent as we eat and afterwards George disappeared for a couple of hours. I asked Amanda what had happened and she told me that George had first pushed his finger into her (which hurt like hell) and then actually fucked her. She had mixed feelings about it. On the one hand she believed that it was all wrong and that she hated George for doing it, but on the other hand she had enjoyed it. She said that she got quite excited by it and in a way she wanted it to happen again. I didn't say anything but I strongly suspected that it would. I'd expected her to want to go and have a shower to clean off George's' cum and the bits of blood but she didn't want to.

We sat on the sofa and talked for ages, we were both still naked and I couldn't help looking at her beautiful little body. At one point she got a little tearful and I put my arm round her. She responded by putting her head on my chest. Her face has resting on one breast and she was looking at the other. When I realised that she was looking at me my nipples went hard. She told me all about her experiences with boys (very little) and about the girls in the dorm at school. They get up to all the things that you would expect in a place like that. One of the older girls had made her eat her out. When she told me that I had visions of her eating me, it made me go all damp.

A while later I suggested that we went and had a shower. She agreed and up we went. We got in together and I started soaping her back. She seemed to be liking that so I moved my hands to her front and onto her little breasts. When my hand slid over a nipple she moaned a bit and her little nipples went hard. She leaned back on me and I let my hands wander up and down her front. When I touched the front of her pussy she moaned again, this time even louder. She was enjoying it even more than I was. When I let my fingers go between her legs they opened to give me better access. I found her little clit and started playing with it. It wasn't long before she was shaking as she came to an orgasm.

The water started cooling down so I said that we should get out. As we were drying ourselves Amanda asked if she could do the same to me. I held her hand and led her into her bedroom. When I got there I lay on her bed and gently pulled her to me and kissed her.

Boy was she eager, her tongue was everywhere and it wasn't long before she had a hand on my pussy. When she got to the rings she stopped and asked me about them. I told her that Jon had put them in me, that it had hurt like hell but that it felt good when people played with them. She pulled them a bit them slipped a finger into me. I was wet and she went straight in then out.

She slid down my body and knelt in between my legs. She started playing with my rings again then my clit. She asked if hers would grow that big and all I could say was "I hope so." I lay back and let her explore me while I just took the pleasure. She had obviously been enjoying herself at school as she was quite good at it, especially with her mouth. She was just getting me close to cumming when I saw George stood in the door way. I didn't say anything as I watched him take his shorts and T-shirt off and walk up behind Amanda who was too engrossed in what she was doing to have noticed him. His dick was pointing to the ceiling by the time he got behind her and he rammed it straight into her before she even realised he was there. Amanda stopped eating me and gasped then turned to see what had happened. She smiled then turned back to my pussy.

Intermingled with sticking her tongue into me and chewing my clit, Amanda was moaning and moving her hips back and forwards. George had grabbed her hips and was pulling her back and forwards on to him. It was fascinating watching these 2 young people fucking while one was making me cum. The sight of them cumming together and what Amanda had been doing to me made me cum soon after them. There were no complaints from Amanda now.

George and Amanda had both collapsed on the bed and it was a while before anyone spoke. And when they did it was Amanda asking for George to fuck her again. George didn't need to be asked twice but told her that she could fuck him this time and told her to straddle him which she did. George lay on his back with Amanda kneeling either side of him facing his head. I had an idea and knelt either side of body facing Amanda. My shins were pinning his arms down as I lowered my pussy onto his face. I kept lifting up a bit so that he could breath while I gave Amanda a French kiss.

George was getting excited and I told Amanda to raise herself off him while I talked to him. I lifted my pussy off his face and then said, "Right George, I think the time's come for you to stop all this blackmail rubbish and let us have the photographs. Now that things have gone this far you're getting more than you could have ever dreamed of. Amanda wants you as bad as you want her and you're having fun with my body as well. What do you say?" Poor lad couldn't do anything but agree so I told Amanda to get off him while he went for the photos. Just as soon as he got back Amanda told him to get back on the bed and she climbed on him again. I kept the photos.

That evening Peter telephoned to see how his little darlings were getting on. If only he'd known that when he was talking to them they were both naked and that Amanda had had to climb off George's dick to answer the phone.

That night we all slept in Peter's bed although none of us got much sleep. George wasn't too happy that I wouldn't let him actually fuck me but as I told him, "Amanda wants as much of him as she can get and there's lots of other things that he could do with me.

Tuesday - When I finally woke up George and Amanda were gone. I found them down in the swimming pool, naked. They were messing about with each other and when they got out George had a little hard-on. I got them some breakfast then Amanda said that she wanted to go into Oxford to do some shopping. George wasn't keen at first but when I suggested that both Amanda and myself only wear dresses and shoes he became interested. Amanda wasn't too sure at first but I told her about the feelings that I get when a man gets excites because he's seen parts of my body that they don't normally. I said that it's a sort of power that women have over men at times. Then she seemed to get interested.

We all went upstairs to get dressed. I put my dungarees dress and a short top on and went to Amanda's room. She didn't know what to wear and she tried lots of clothes on. She has lots of short skirts and dresses and couldn't make up her mind. As she was trying them on I told her to turn her back to the mirror, bend over and look at her backside in the mirror. If she could see all her backside then the skirt was the right length. She kept telling me that she wasn't sure about it but that she had a little tingle between her legs every time she thought about it.

In the end Amanda decided to wear a little skirt that she'd stopped wearing about a year ago because it was too small for her. She could still get into it but it now only just covered her ass and pussy. When she bent over I could see all her ass and pussy. With it she wore an old tight T-shirt that left her little nipples sticking out. I 'suggested' to George that he should wear some old baggy shorts and a T-shirt. He didn't think that he looked very 'cool' but when I told him to take them off and I cut the insides of the pockets out he began to forget about looking cool. Especially when I put my hand inside a pocket and played with his dick.

During the drive into Oxford George and Amanda where at it on the back seat. Amanda's skirt was round her waist and George's shorts were round his ankles. As we got into the built-up parts I told them to stop it, and that we were going to but some condoms for them. Neither of them had thought about the possibility of Amanda getting pregnant and Amanda got a bit depressed until I told her that there was every chance that she wasn't and that it was too late to worry about it. She was a little subdued when we got out of the car in the car park and kept pulling her little skirt down as far as it would go.

Once we got into the Mall and saw that no one was taking any notice of her she became less self conscious and relaxed. George didn't relax though, he kept putting his arm round either me or Amanda and putting it under our skirts. In the end I had to tell him to stop being so obvious about things and to look for somewhere where he and Amanda could have a quiet fuck.

George can be quite a confident little person when he wants to, he saw a Teens shop and led us in. He grabbed a couple of dresses off a rack and walked straight into the girls changing rooms and into a cubicle before any of the assistants had a chance to see him. He and Amanda were at it while I stood outside the cubicle waiting for them. I got a couple of funny looks from girls as they came in and heard the noises that George and Amanda were making.

When they finally came out they were both very red in the face with that familiar 'just fucked' glow to them. From there we went up to the next level. On the escalator I had to stop George from putting his hand on Amanda's ass. I told him that it was time that someone else had a look. As George moved to Amanda's side I saw her ass cheeks looking down at me. The inside of her legs was all wet. I moved to the side so that anyone lower down the escalator would be able to get a good view. As we walked off the top of the escalator I looked back and saw a group of young lads looking up at us. As we walked along I decided that the lads were following us and told George and Amanda that we were going to have some fun. We went up every escalator in that Mall about half a dozen times with those lads not far behind us.

Sometimes it was Amanda's ass and pussy that was on display to them and sometimes mine. Amanda told me that she was quite excited by it all (and I know I was) but George wasn't that thrilled. Just to keep his interest up (and his dick) Amanda and I took it in turns to stand behind him on the escalators and put a hand in his shorts pocket. He had a hard-on all the time.

After about 30 or 40 minutes I decided that the security people might be getting a bit suspicious and I took them into a Burger King. As we were carrying our trays upstairs an old man followed us up and the smile that he gave me when we got to the top told me that he had enjoyed the last minute or so. Amanda liked the feeling of the cold plastic seats on her bare pussy and George liked it when I got his dick out and covered it with an empty cola cup. The cup came in handy when Amanda put her hand in his shorts pocket and wanked him until he shot his load in the cup. The poor lad had been close to cumming for ages and it didn't take long. After all, what man wouldn't be with 2 knickerless women flaunting their assets round him.

After the Mall I decided to take them for a walk round town. We went past a building site and Amanda was amazed when some man whistled at her. We came across a sex shop and I had an idea. I told them to wait for me and I went in and bought a pair of Ben Wa balls for Amanda. The both looked blankly at me when I showed them what I'd bought and I had to explain in great detail what they were for. Amanda liked the idea but George just couldn't understand.

A bit later we came across another small Mall and George went into a computer games shop while Amanda and me went into an Etam shop. We got a skirt and a top for her to try on and went into the changing rooms. It wasn't long before we were both naked and I was showing Amanda what to do with Ben. As I was helping her put them in I brought her off playing with her little clit while she played with one of my nipples. She wanted to return the compliment and I sat on the bench as she played with my clit and rings with her teeth and tongue.

George wanted to know why we took so long when we met him outside the shop. He also wanted to know what was wrong with Amanda. When I looked at her she was walking slowly and had a look of shock and pleasure on her face. By the time we got a hundred yards down the road she stopped, shook and moaned out loud. I decided that it was time to get them back home and George and me half carried Amanda back to the car. As we were doing that I could feel that my dress was higher than it should be and the looks on one or two faces around us told me that it probably was. It was either me or Amanda that they were looking at.

As I was driving them home George looked a bit 'left out' so I cheered him up by saying that anything that got Amanda worked-up was good because it meant that she would want to have him fuck her even more.

Amanda was feeling 'better' by the time we got to their house but she didn't want to know when I suggested that she take Ben out. By the time that we ate that evening Amanda was well and truly knackered, so was George, Amanda's appetite for sex was greater than his. When I went upstairs later I found them fast asleep in their father's bed. I joined them later hoping that they would wake-up but they didn't.

Wednesday - I woke-up with George finger fucking me. When I opened my eyes George was on his back with his head near my feet. Amanda was knelt either side of him and was laying back so that her back was on his chest. This meant that my eyes were greeted with the sight of his dick in her pussy. I reached out and played with his balls and her pussy and it wasn't long before then both came. I'm pleased to say that George kept playing with me until I came as well. When I went for a shower Amanda was there and was just putting Ben back in. She didn't want to know when I suggested that she could get too much of a good thing and that it might be a good idea to leave them out for a while. She said that she was going to wear them every day for the rest of her life. I just love kids!

We all had breakfast naked before going to the pool for a swim. It was only when Amanda got out of the pool to go and get the ball that she noticed that the gardener had come to cut the grass. When Amanda screamed I looked up and saw him staring straight at us all. I got out and went to Amanda who had 'frozen'. As I walked Amanda to a chair I asked the old man how long he'd been there. He said, "long enough." When I asked him not to say anything to Amanda and George's father he told us "Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil what I've got going for myself here." He was an old man and I could see that there was nothing for any of us to worry about. I told Amanda and George to just carry on as if he weren't there. The old man spent ages looking at us and I wondered if he could still get a hard-on.

After lunch Amanda said that she had a problem, she'd arranged for one of her school pals to come and visit her that afternoon. After a bit of thought and discussions George decided that he didn't particularly want to meet one of Amanda's school friends and that he'd make himself scarce for a few hours. We put some clothes on and George disappeared shortly before Annabel arrived. When Annabel did arrive she and Amanda disappeared into the lounge and I left them alone. I heard a lot of giggling and at one point I heard Annabel say, "Amanda, you haven't go any knickers on!" and "You did what!" I left them to it and went for a walk.