Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa could feel a lump in her throat. She didn't want it all to end. She loved this life. But right now, she was a lady not a slut!

Still, she'd only have to get off this mean man. Any women had to do this from time to time to keep their men in line, didn't they? And afterwards, she could go back to chatting with her friends like nothing had ever happened.

"I'll be a good slut!" she finally gave in closing her eyes in defeat.

"We'll see." was all the man answered unimpressed. "You've been a bad whore. And bad whores need to be punished!"

"Please!" Vanessa said fear creeping up inside of her. "I'll do what you want me to."

"Too late, bitch!" was the harsh response. "You'll ask me to spank your defiant ass now. We'll see if you're a good slut then."

Before Vanessa could respond, he added

"Use your dump face hole for what it's supposed to and suck Miller's cock. I won't stop the spanking until his cum is gracing your whoreface. You'll better prove your worth and suck him off fast."

Vanessa gritted her teeth. She started hating this fierce man she knew nothing about. His presence gave off an aura of authority. But it was different to Stanton's or the others'. He also gave her a feeling of mercilessness and a total lack of empathy.

Even if she disliked this man to the bone though, there was no way out of this situation for her. She had to submit to him.

"P-please, s-spank my ass!" she said with a small voice.

"I didn't hear you, whore!" the man yelled aggressively.

"Please, spank my ass, sir!" Vanessa pressed the words out loud. She only hoped the group of golfers had gone.

The first blow hit her making her yelp. The man wasn't slapping her ass any more but whacking it as hard as he could. Vanessa had never felt such a pain.

Every new thwack brought a wave of pain spreading over her backside and letting tears shoot out of her eyes. She bit on her lower lip. Her whole body wanted to relief some of the agony by screaming out loud. She had to bring up all her will power to reduce it to whimpers.

Miller walked around the desk in an extremely slow pace enjoying the sight of Vanessa being degraded form a posh bitch to a crying slut getting her ass whacked.

Vanessa knew that she couldn't keep quiet for any longer. She would have liked to kill Miller for coming up to her so slowly knowing exactly how much she was struggling.

When he eventually stood in front of her, she hastily tried pushing her mouth over his dick. A second before her lips touched its head, he pulled it out of her reach. Vanessa whimpered in despair. When Miller's dick swung in front of her face again, she made another attempt. But Miller's little game went on while he laughed at her.

All the time her backside was turned into raw meat. Vanessa couldn't keep quiet anymore. Half on half begging and screaming, she asked Miller

"Please, would you fuck this whoreface. PLEASE!"

Petting her head, Miller grinned and lastly laid his dick onto her lower lip. She tried to gulp him down in one swift motion but she wasn't able to move a lot still being in the man's vice grip. So her head bopped up and down his rigid member in rhythm with the whacks that landed on her ass.

Each blow stung harder than the one before and soon her ass was dark red and sensitive to the touch from the spanking.

After some time, Miller gripped her head and started fucking her mouth like a cunt. Gargling noises were coming deep from her throat intermixed with groans she couldn't suppress every time a slap landed on her ass cheek.

Several times, the man's whacks didn't land on her cheeks but right on her pussy making her twitch uncontrollably. It hurt worse than anything else.

Vanessa wasn't able to control her cries anymore. Only the dick in her mouth reduced them to whimpers. Her ass was completely red and sore by now. Her cheeks were totally numb by now. All she felt was the pain that had spread over her entire backside.

Vanessa's ordeal seemed never ending. After what felt like hours to her, Miller came straight down her throat giving her no other chance than to swallow his entire load.

The same moment, the slaps stopped and Vanessa let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly though, she felt three fingers roughly being shoved into her cunt. To her own surprise, her pussy was dripping wet and the fingers went in smoothly.

"Wet like a bitch in heat! Seems like you really are a slut!" the man commented.

All Vanessa could do was to answer with a deep groan. She was completely confused. How could this happen? How could she get wet from this treatment?

It had been the worst pain she had ever felt in her entire life. Her backside throbbed so painfully, she thought she wouldn't be able to sit for a week. And yet, she had become aroused.

Was she really just a slut and nothing else?

No, this wasn't true she told herself. How could she get along so well with the other women if she was only a slut?

She was a lady – a lady that could act like a slut and fulfil any man's perverse dreams - if she wanted to. And sometimes even a lady had to do what a lady had to do.

The man could sense that she wasn't fighting him anymore and let her hands go. He pushed three fingers in and out of her cunt in a fast pace causing a wet slurping sound. Meanwhile, his thumb roughly rubbed over her clit.

Although - or maybe because - her pussy was very sensitive and hurt from the slaps, she felt her body betraying her further. She lost control over it. Her ass started wiggling and her legs got all wobbly. Her moans and groans grew louder by the second.

Suddenly, she heard herself screaming

"Please sir! Please make me cum! I need to cum!"

Her body was winning against her mind and taking over. She needed release no matter how or where.

"So the bitch wants to cum?" the man mocked her while his fingers slowed down. "Does she deserve to cum though?"

"Please!" Vanessa answered all submissive now. "I'll do everything you ever dreamt of! Your slut needs to cum!"

Her hands finally free, she even reached around either side of her ass to spread her pussy lips apart with her nicely French-manicured fingers exposing her inner lips invitingly.

The next second, she felt a new stinging pain. Immense pressure was exerted on her cunt. The man had rammed his entire hand past the wrist into her dripping fuckhole burying it deep in her sopping gash. Her wet snatched didn't stand a chance to the forceful intrusion getting stretched wide.

She had been fisted before but not that deeply and mercilessly. The man moved his hand back and forth fucking the insides of Vanessa's cunt. Her pussy walls hugged his arm tightly.

Then he made a fist within her hot gash and tried to withdraw it. Her cunt walls stretched wide around his fist but didn't let him out. So he rammed his whole closed hand back in – even deeper this time.

Her snatch was extremely sensitive from the former slaps and the pain reached a whole new dimension. The agony shot straight to Vanessa's head.

She threw her head back and grunted in both pain and delight as she came.

The man didn't give her time for a deep breath though. He slowly slipped each finger out of her slit and held his hand in front of Vanessa's face. She had to suck each finger licking her own juices from them.

When she had finished this task, he grabbed her by the hair and led her outside onto the balcony. It was a fairly large one with a balustrade that reached up to her hips. There was typical balcony furniture standing on it consisting of two chairs and a small table.

He turned her around so she faced him looking directly into his cold eyes. From the corner of her eye, Vanessa could see a new group of guys standing at the driving range. They hadn't noticed them yet and Vanessa couldn't suppress a sigh of relief.

The man smiled at this knowing exactly what she thought. Then he pressed his mouth onto hers and shoved his tongue deep inside her.

Vanessa was taken off guard by this as no client had done this ever before. And she didn't like it at all – especially from this dislikeable man. But she knew better than to resist.

With one eye on the golf course, she started kissing him back, her tongue duelling his in a playful way.

He explored her mouth for several minutes starting to push her dress and bra down exposing her full firm tits. Vanessa didn't like this either as she wanted to attract as little attention as possible. A woman standing on a balcony with her tits exposed was supposed to cause a stir sooner or later.

The man grabbed each of her ripe melons with a hand and started massaging them roughly. Thereby, he didn't pay any attention to her feelings only using her as meat – as fuck meat.

Vanessa could feel how this degrading ruthless attitude immediately aroused her again although she had just come. He began firmly kneading her full boobs pressing her flesh together hard. This let her nipples stand out obscenely like diamonds ready to cut glass.

After some time, his left hand roamed over her ass cheeks kneading them just as hard while his right hand stayed on her left tit going on with his work. At once, Vanessa was reminded of the spanking she had just received. Her cheeks were extremely sensitive and throbbed very painfully under his vice grip.

Pain shooting from her ass and pleasure coming from her tits, they mixed right in her head causing her to moan out loud. It surprised her how hot and turned on she was once again.

The group at the driving range was slipping out of her mind substituted by this new mighty feeling she started loving so much – a fusion of pain and pleasure – more powerful than anything else she had ever experienced.

Out of a sudden, the man stopped working her body, no more hand on her breast, no more hand on her ass and no mouth kissing her. He looked into her clouded eyes until she was down from her high and back on the balcony.

Then he yelled with a grim stern voice

"On your knees, bitch!"

A chill ran over Vanessa's spine. He had spoken so loud that the group of people must have heard it.

In an attempt to get out of view, she sank to her knees as fast as possible, opened his zipper and pulled his rigid member out. Hoping to get him off quickly and ending this unsavoury episode, she deep throated him in one move.

It wasn't that easy though as his dick was pretty large and thick. At first try, she couldn't get him down completely. So she grabbed his buttocks with her hands pulling him into her while she pushed her face into his groin swallowing his cock. After three more tries, she could feel his pubic hair tickling her nose and his balls resting on her chin.

She continued to gulp down his entire length over and over while the man didn't do anything enjoying the way she fucked her own throat as if it were a loose cunt. He only urged her on with some degrading words.

"Yeah dogbitch, fuck your useless mouth! Make yourself gag. That's all the sounds I wanna hear coming out of a worthless whore's face hole!"

Gurgling noises erupted from Vanessa's throat. Every time his dick passed the entrance to her throat, she had to gag and had to force herself to go further down his cock. Thick white slobber covered his rod every time she pulled back.

She could only deep throat him a few times. Then she had to take a pause for a quick gasp panting noisily before she could go on. This repeated itself for several minutes.

Not getting him off that quickly, Vanessa tried to further his pleasure by pushing her French-manicured index finger into his ass. He let out a groan enjoying what she did.

When she made another pause to take a well-needed breath, he told her to clean the finger that had just been up his ass. While saying this, he patted her head treating her like a little pet.

Although she had tasted her own ass on cocks before, it somehow repulsed her to taste this invidious man's ass. But automatically behaving like a good little slut by now, she only hesitated for a short moment.

Her finger with the nicely manicured nail went to her full cherry red lips. She licked the tip of it making it look as sluttish as possible. She could taste the nasty bitter aroma of his ass while looking up at the man. Slowly, she pushed her finger into her mouth until it was completely in. Pulling it out again, it glistened with her spit totally cleaned.

This show seemed to spur the man further on. He gripped her hair and forced her onto her feet. Then he pushed her onto one of the chairs standing next to them. He made her kneel on it with her hands gripping the backrest. This way, her ass was sticking up high protruding over the balustrade.

Vanessa realized that her butt was clearly visible from the golf course and tried to push it down bringing it out of sight.

The man enjoyed her futile attempts to get out of view. But there was nothing she could do against it. He let her try and put a foot off the chair only to respond with a stinging slap to her tender ass. Vanessa let out a grunt loud enough to be heard at the driving range.

"You better keep still or your ass will regret it, whore. I can promise you this time you won't be able to keep quiet."

Vanessa gave in feeling his handprint still glowing on her fiery red cheeks. All she could do was to hang her head down over the backrest to bring it out of sight. She only hoped no one had recognized her yet.

"Slut, I wanna see your fist buried in that dirty cunt - NOW." he ordered. "You better be wet down there – for your own good, dogbitch!"

There was no resistance left in Vanessa. She only wanted this to be over as soon as possible. And she had to admit that the man's ruthless way of treating her - not like a human-being but as raw fuck meat - stimulated her immensely.

To no surprise, her pussy was dripping wet although it was still slightly throbbing from the slaps. As it had been fisted by the man beforehand, her cunt was also pretty loose so she had no problem slipping first three then four fingers into it.

She was so hot by now that even the first slight touch of her own fingers caused a tingling wave of pleasure to surge through her body. She could feel her cunt pulsating and starting to hug her fingers. She quickly pushed her thumb into her hot dripping fuckhole. There was almost no pain only pleasure.

Her delight was even more increased when she heard the man's voice from behind

"Good slut. That's what I wanna see. In the end, you don't seem to be completely useless."

A deep low groan emanated from Vanessa's mouth. Arousal and delight pulsated in every pore of her body further heightened by his derogatory words. Her sopping gash crammed tightly around her fist while she drove it further down her snatch.

She disliked this fierce, mean man who immensely enjoyed humiliating her. But at the same time, his attitude and behaviour was exactly what aroused her so much.

Was it what she really needed to get so excited?

She definitely was a slut – even if it was only one part of her. But it was the part that needed relief right now. She felt her body anticipating a new wave of pleasure screaming for an orgasm.

She had to firmly grip the backrest with her free hand to not fall off the chair while her ass wriggled uncontrollably and her nipples rubbed roughly over the wooden back of the chair. She couldn't stop moaning anymore her mind in a state of bliss now.

The man grabbed her hair and made her look at him.

"Nice how you moan now – like the dogbitch you are! Finally, all the guys are looking up here watching your ass shaking for them!"

A blush of shame rose to Vanessa's face. But simultaneously, her nipples stiffened even more. She was so hot and aroused, she couldn't stop herself anymore and another moan escaped her lips.

Then out of a sudden, she let out a loud piercing scream.

The man had stepped up to her and driven his large thick tool up her dry asshole with full force. Her butthole hadn't been prepared for the intrusion. Even worse, her asshole had been tightly shut from the fist up her cunt.

The thrust was so powerful that her anal ring simply ripped open. Vanessa instantly knew that she'd painfully remember this the next few days.

Pain shot straight into her head.

The man's body slamming against her oversensitive ass cheeks, added a new gnawing flavour to the feelings overwhelming her.

The pain from her asshole and her cheeks intermingled. But simultaneously, the pleasure from her fisted cunt and asshole synthesised with the pain exploding in her head like a thousand flashes of ecstasy.

"Ahhhhh....ahhhhh!" was all Vanessa could utter when she experienced a completely new unknown sensation making her entire mind burst.

She had never been filled that much. With a fist up her cunt and this thick large cock up her ass, she was overstuffed. Her cunt clammed tightly on her fist trying to push it out but unconsciously she went on reaming her pussy turning it bright pink.

Meanwhile, the man furiously hammered away on her ass. He rammed her quivering asshole as hard as possible. Her ass cheeks were on fire hurting more each time his body slammed into her backside. He even started digging his fingers into her soft ass, causing it to burn more.

Vanessa was reduced to a shaking mass of flesh. There was nothing but this new sensation - stronger than any emotion she had ever felt before. It consumed her entire being and completely blended out everything else.

And Vanessa came.

She came with such a force that it almost knocked her off the chair. Shivers went up and down her spine while she couldn't stop cumming. The man tore into her ass with a vengeance for another ten minutes and Vanessa came over and over again. She was in an almost delirious state pure ecstasy washing over her body.

"Ahhhh....Yesss! That's it! Ohhhh Fuuuuck!" she cried.

Eventually, the man couldn't hold it any longer. With a final thrust, he buried his tool in her ass and spurted a tremendous load of jizz deep into her colon.

When his meat had emptied all contents from his balls, he pulled out of her asshole. Despite the fist in her cunt, her loosened anal ring gaped obscenely.

Vanessa's state of ecstasy had further built up and needed a final relief now. It was like an itch she couldn't scratch herself. She needed to cum or go crazy.

"Please, sir! I need to cum again. Relieve this dogbitch! Please" she begged.

Listening to her please, the man grabbed her arm and rammed it deep into her impaling her forearm up her cunthole. Her fist bottomed out impacting hard deep inside her gash.

And the world stood still. With a loud grunt Vanessa's orgasm exploded. But it was more than just an orgasm. It was an earth-shattering wave of pure bliss.

It took several minutes for Vanessa to come back to her senses. When she had slowly eased her fingers out of her snatch, the man spread her cheeks apart. Her cunthole and ass chute were standing so wide open they looked like deep dark tunnels.

"These are some gaping holes! Guess, the fuckmeat is useless now!" he commented.

Vanessa wasn't able to hear him though. Her mind was still reeling not being able to grasp the voluptuous frenzy she had just experienced.

"Show me you're a real slut and get that cum out of your ass and into your whore mouth!" the man ordered next.

Vanessa cockily raised her eyebrows. A lascivious smile danced on her lips. She knew that she was a dirty slut. And she loved proving this to men astonishing them over and over again.

She remembered the last time she had eaten cum from her ass. She would never forget the taste. But this day seemed like an eternity ago. Back then it seemed like an act only the lowest and filthiest whore would perform. She hadn't known about the immense power a slut possessed over men though. And the enormous satisfaction a slut could get from male attraction.