Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Vanessa did. It was exactly today. She wasn't able to go there because of Erickson's meeting! She had already been thinking about how to provoke her co-workers the most and simultaneously how to increase their envy even further. But now, they had to party without her presence.

"It takes place right there in that cocktail bar." Erickson continued pointing to the bar on the first floor directly on the other side of the window. "Maybe they can see us right now with the suite brightly lit!"

At once, Vanessa felt startled and worried. Erickson was right. The suite was so brightly lit that everyone looking up to their window was able to look right inside. Especially, her white shining boots must have appeared like a warning light attracting everyone's attention.

Nevertheless, Vanessa wondered why he emphasised this fact so much. She didn't have time to ponder this question though as Erickson went on

"Today, you'll be the party attraction!"

"What?" Vanessa stammered.

She simply couldn't grasp what was happening.

"Turn around, slut!" Erickson hissed with a sharp voice "I want you to bend over and press your worthless cunt against the window! Show me what a dirty slut you really are and make yourself cum!"

Vanessa stared at him in shock. Was he really serious? Did he really want to show her off to the entire hotel?

"If you're lucky, one of your colleagues will get a good look at your cheap cunt!" Erickson remarked with an evil smile. "If that ain't no topic for the office-talk!"

Vanessa's hair stood on end. This day was getting worse and worse! She just had displayed herself as a vulgar street hooker to some hotel guests and now he wanted her to show her pussy to her co-workers!

How could she look them in the eyes ever again? How could she ever tread them as arrogantly as before?

Carefully, she took another look to the first floor. She couldn't make out any of her colleagues. All people seemed unknown to her.

A slut for everyone to see! A slut giving pleasure to any man - with her holes, with her looks, with her performance. Wasn't that her job? Wasn't that what she was here for?

But she wasn't here to fuel her colleagues' gossip!

"Start, bitch!" Erickson bellowed so loud that it coldly ran down Vanessa's spine "You don't want it to end here and now, do you?"

This snapped her out of her stupor. There was nothing she could do anyway! If she had to display herself to anyone – even her co-workers, she could at least do it as slutty as possible. She still was the filthiest fuckslut of them all, wasn't she?

In the meantime, Erickson had taken place in an armchair in front of her. Looking into Erickson's eyes, she raised her eyebrows and started wriggling her hips tentatively. Slowly, she pushed the hem of her skin-tight patent leather dress up. Finally, her bare snatch became visible. She drove her long burgundy coloured index-finger through her snatch before sucking it into her mouth.

Next, she pushed the cups down that wedged her massive mounds into the dress. Finally released, they bounced into freedom. When she grabbed each firm funbag, her hands resting on her ripe globes seemed tiny in comparison to her big tits.

She started massaging her boobs while she eventually bent forward making her knockers hang down off her chest. This way, they appeared even larger and more alluring.

Then she pushed her rear back until she hit the window. When her cunt touched the glass, Vanessa let out a yelp. The glass was ice-cold! At first impulse, Vanessa wanted to move away, but she forced herself to keep her snatch on the window. The coolness spread through her entire lower body.

Suddenly, all the delightful tension had gone and her cunt was dry as a bone. Gritting her teeth, she started gyrating her hips running her snatch over the window. In an attempt to get herself going again, she began digging her dark red nails into her soft tit skin pressing her nipples hard together.

"Pull your nasty cunt open with those whore-rings!" Erickson suddenly barked out a new command.

Vanessa reached behind with her arms on each side. With her thumbs and index fingers -or rather with the long burgundy manicured nails of these fingers - she grabbed her 'whore-rings'. Pulling as wide as she could, her snatch opened and the pink tender flesh of her inner cunt was layed open. Again, she pressed her cunt against the window. An even louder yelp escaped her lips. The biting coldness shot through her sensitive inner flesh.

For more then ten minutes, she had to work hard until her cunt got wet again. During this time, she anxiously looked over her shoulder several times to catch a glance of the first floor. She could see people looking up to her, pointing with their fingers at her and chatting with each other. But she couldn't see if some of her colleagues were between them.

Closing her eyes, the potential names they were calling her ran through her mind over and over again. She could almost hear the words loud. Then she heard a whistle and someone hollering at her from the outside.

A shudder ran through her body. This finally made her juices flow and the movement of her hips started spreading her wetness over the window.

With her eyes closed, Vanessa started breathing heavily, small moans escaped her lips. Her arms were still reaching back holding her labia rings with her thumbs and index-fingers. She still spread her cunt-lips apart as wide as possible but now she tightly pressed her tender inner flesh against the glass to get as much contact as possible. She started humping the window thrusting her body against it over and over again. By now, she was groaning loudly.

Then she let her rings go. But only for a second as she threaded the thumb and index finger of her right hand through her 'whore-rings' to spread them apart again. Her left hand free, she grabbed the butt plug with it, pulled it partially out and rammed it back inside in one forceful thrust.

And finally, she came.

The relief was there and she screamed it out as loud as she could! It was like a jolt hitting her inner core. The most intensive feeling she had ever experienced. It was different to the endless state of ecstasy she had experienced on the balcony of the country club. Instead, it was like one extreme bang – like thunder and lightning striking at the same time. But therefore, it ebbed away pretty fast leaving her yearning for more.

Suddenly, loud applause erupted in front of her making her eyes snap open. Her heart stopped for a second.

Erickson's two friends from the law convention were sitting next to him clapping at her performance.

"Good show, fuckslut!" Erickson remarked.

Inside Vanessa, a little pride welled up. This is only the beginning. I can be so much more perverted, she thought to herself.

She wasn't mad at Erickson for letting his two buddies – Mr. Thornton and Mr. Goldberg as she learned later - join their little party. She didn't feel ashamed in front of them either.

She was a fuckwhore for rich men, wasn't she? After all, these were some lawyers from out of town that had already felt her up in the piano bar making her so horny. It was just fair to give them something back.

Vanessa remained in her bend over position with her juices slowly running down the window glass until Goldberg approached her. He grabbed her hair forcing her to turn around.

"Say hello to your fans!" he remarked.

Vanessa could see several groups of people standing on the first floor looking up to their room. When she looked at them, they broke out in cheers.

Vanessa's hair stood on end. Now, her face was exposed to them identifying her to them. She knew at once that this situation would never leave her alone for the rest of her life.

Frantically, she looked around for a group of woman. But she couldn't make out one of her co-workers. Nevertheless, this didn't mean that they hadn't seen her performance! Still, she calmed down a bit.

Then, Goldberg forced her into a crouching position.

"Guess, they want an encore!" he told her pressing her face against the smeared glass.

Vanessa had to lick her own cunt juices off the window while the group of people hollered at her. She could even hear some shouts urging her to come down to them.

When she had finally finished her task, she anxiously looked back at them to ascertain that the secretaries were still not there. Getting her confirmation, she waved goodbye to the group and stepped away from the window.

She was glad that her public humiliation was eventually left behind her. Erickson had pushed his game to the top and it had almost been too much for her.

The fear of getting caught by someone she wanted to keep her lady-image up towards had been thickening. But on the other hand, being openly humiliated and displayed as a common whore somehow had been an incredible turn on too.

Now that the danger of getting caught was over, she was ready to get ruthlessly used as the dogbitch she was. To this moment, no living bone had been in any of her holes. And she definitely wanted to change this.

Erickson definitely knows how to work a bitch's mind shot through Vanessa's head before she was startled out of her thoughts.

"Strip!" Goldberg suddenly commanded.

Vanessa turned her back to the three men, arched it and stretched her ass out to them. Wiggling her butt tentatively, she ran her long burgundy manicured hands over her tramp stamp to show it off to the guys in all its glory.

"Queeny Ho!" resounded inside her head. But right now, the 'Queeny' was fairly quiet while the 'Ho' was almost screamed.

Slowly opening the zipper at the side, she let the shiny tight burgundy leather dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it. With a swinging gyration, she turned around and presented her bare naked luxurious body to the guys.

"On your knees, bitch!" Thornton ordered. "Crawl over here! I wanna see that fat tits scraping the floor clean!"

Vanessa did as she was told. Kneeling down, she leaned forward until she rested on her elbows. Pressing her spine down, she made sure that her plump ripe funbags were pressed onto the floor. The soft flesh wobbled out at the sides. She could feel the hard cold parquet rubbing against her nipples when she started crawling forward.

Vanessa wasn't able to move fast in her crouched position, but in no time the rough ground turned her sensitive nipples into firm diamonds.

While she worked hard to get forward, cleaning the dirt off the floor with her delicate boobs, the three men undressed.

Finally, she had made it in front of Thornton. Kneeling up with her arms behind her back, she proudly presented her round big globes to him arching her back.

At once, Thornton gripped her erect nipples and pressed them together hard – real hard. Pain shot through her body making her yelp. But it was more of a groan that came over her lips.

"You really like getting roughed up, don't you?" he remarked.

"This dogbitch is just a fuckpig to be used as you like!" Vanessa simply answered.

She heard her own words as if they were coming out of the distance – from another person. Still, this self-degradation made her pussy quiver from excitement.

"Erickson told us you're the best fuckhole ever!" Thornton continued.

"Are you really worthy of so much praise?" he wondered. "I'm not so sure yet."

Vanessa almost felt hurt by his words. Then he suggested

"Convince me! Make yourself gag on my cock!"

Vanessa was glad for this chance to prove her excellence of slutdom. Immediately, she spit a white glob into her hand and started stroking his dick. It was an impressive cock – probably 12" long and pretty thick, too.

When Thornton's tool stood up and proud, she let it go and clasped her hands behind her back. She opened her mouth that looked small compared to the big cock head, and in one swift motion she impaled her face on the thick meat.

She didn't get the large tool down her throat at first try though. So she moved her mouth back up and rammed herself down again. This time, she made it. The cock was firmly lodged inside her throat.

From the sudden intrusion, a loud gag erupted from between her closed lips. She couldn't keep the dick down her throat for long as it was so thick. So she started giving herself a superior face fucking.

Over and over, she drilled her face down the long hard shaft. More and more drool gathered in her mouth, louder and louder gags and gurgling noises erupted from her throat. More and more of her exquisite make-up and dark eye-liner ran down her cheeks.

Thick white, slimy strands of spit basically splattered from her mouth so feverishly did she ream her own face. By now, the fucking sounded as wet as if he was drilling his cock into a bottle filled with water so full of slobber was her mouth.

"Yeah, fuck your skull, pig!" Thornton egged her on.

Every time she needed a break to gasp some air, she gathered some of the throat slime hanging in a long string between her lips and his cock head. Then she pushed it back into her mouth. Making a show of it, she presented her spit-filled mouth to him before she gulped the nasty mass down.

After more than 5 minutes of this perverted play, Thornton hadn't cum yet. Then he decided to up the ante some more.

"Let's test your limits, fuckcow!" he yelled when he tightly grabbed the back of her head.

Next, Vanessa felt her face getting hardly shoved down his cock till her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

"Lick my balls, bitch!" he growled in his aroused state.

Vanessa tried pushing her tongue out of her mouth. But with her throat deeply impaled on his straining shaft, it wasn't that easy.

Eventually, she made it and her wet tongue curled around his hairy balls. But this caused her to gag rapidly and very violently. If there hadn't been a cock down her throat, she would have retched hard right there.

When Thornton let her go, her chest heaved heavily drawing in the air. By now, her entire bust was covered with wet drool.

Pushing her face back onto his meat, Thornton suddenly clasped her nose shut with his fingers. Her air supply was shut off.

Then, he started counting – slowly, real slow.

"10, 9, 8,"

She needed air. Her throat started spasming gripping the dick tightly. Tears shot to her eyes.

"7, 6, 5"

She needed to breathe! Vanessa started panicking. She started struggling but the mean guy kept her steady with his firm grip on her head. Her arms waved around in the air uncontrolled.

Her throat was pressing against the hard tool lodged deep inside it harder and harder.

"4, 3"

Black points started jumping in font of her eyes. Her throat muscles went wild in desperate attempts to push the invader out. Loud gags emanated off her mouth. Her hands went to his legs and she pushed with all her might.

Suddenly, she was free. She almost fell back over from the power of her push. But finally, she was able to breathe.

She only managed to breathe once before she needed the air to scream. Thornton had slapped her left tit hard - so hard that it wobbled around from the force of the impact. At once, a nasty red mark appeared on her jugg.

"Had I reached the 1, bitch? Had I allowed you to push off my dick?" he barked at her. "YOU wanna be a good fuckslut? You can't even give a decent blow job!"

"Please!" Vanessa stammered.

But before she could say another word, Thornton's order interrupted her.

"Back on my dick with this whore-mouth!"

As fast as she could, Vanessa stumbled to her knees and rammed her cock back onto his long shaft. At once, she gagged harshly again. This time, Thornton didn't grab the back of her head or forced her head down his dick. Instead, he didn't touch her at all simply starting to count.

And this time, he began with

"15, 14. 13"

With no hands holding her in place, it was even harder for Vanessa to keep her mouth on his dick. She was in full control of her movements but she knew that she had to keep the cock lodged deeply in her throat.

"12, 11, 10"

She was endlessly gagging. Her throat hurt terribly. But she clawed her fingers into the back of Thornton's thigh pressing her face onto his tool.

Then, she didn't perceive the counting anymore. She was on the edge of loosing consciousness. Her throat still went wild but the rest of her body was totally limp.

"2, 1"

Finally, Thornton let her face go. Vanessa coughed and retched and coughed. Her head felt like it would never stop spinning.

She was as thankful as never before while she heavily gasped for air.

Still, he only gave her time for several quick gasps though. Then, he rammed his cock back down her throat in a fast pace. In and out of her mouth, the cock went. Fortunately, he only lasted several strokes before he forcefully filled her womb with his sperm.

When he finished unloading his seat, Thornton petted her head mockingly and stepped away.

While Vanessa kneeled on the ground and clasped her hurting throat, Goldberg walked in front of her.

"Time for another round, dogbitch!" he remarked enthusiastically.

With a tortured gaze in her eyes, Vanessa looked up to him.

"Please, Sir!" she brought out in between coughs with a cracking voice. "Not my throat, it's so sore!"

"What!" the guy exclaimed in disbelief. "Are you a dirty fuckslut, or not?"

"Please, Sir! Don't you wanna fuck my slutty holes?" She asked tentazingly. "They're so juicy and tight!"

To emphasize her words, she pushed her crotch forward presenting her delicious pussy to him. With her long burgundy coloured fingernails, she grabbed the barbell in her clit hood and twisted it.

"Behave as the fuckslut you are!" Erickson chimed in with a stern voice that didn't tolerate any opposition.

Vanessa had to gulp down hard. Her throat was sore and hurt!

Slowly, she opened her mouth again. To take her mind off her hurting throat, she touched her pussy.

It was soaking wet! Despite the pain, she was dripping with juices. Or was it because of the pain?

For the next ten minutes or more, Goldberg was letting off steam inside her mouth. Over and over, he rammed her face like a loose cunt in a fast pace. He even alternated between hammering his dick inside and shoving her head up and down his shaft rapidly. The squishing noises from the pool of spit and gurgling sounds from her throat filled the entire suite.

It didn't hurt as much as Vanessa had anticipated. As long as he didn't hit the entrance to her throat, it wasn't that bad. Instead, she was rewarded with groans from Goldberg proving the pleasure he received from her facecunt.

Erickson was right. She was here to let out her inner depraved slut. The whore that craved any attention men gave her, the whore that did any perverted act to please men, the whore that slowly took over her entire being.

This realization gave Vanessa knew strength but at that exact moment, Goldberg drove his cock home. He pushed it deep down until it hit the back of her throat. Immediately, her throat muscles started spasming again. Once more, she started gagging violently.

Tears shot into Vanessa's eyes when Goldberg started repeating Thornton's counting game. All the time, it was commented by him groaning deeply and Vanessa whining tearfully.

There was nothing else for Vanessa to do than wince from the pain. Her throat felt like raw meat by now. Furiously, her fingers rubbed her clit to detract herself. But the pain was so fierce, she wouldn't get off.

Goldberg slowly counted down from ten twice before he let her face go.

While Vanessa heaved and coughed, he turned around and presented his buttocks to her.

As he was in better shape than Erickson, his ass didn't look as chubby and wobbly. But still, it was pale and hairy – definitely not an inviting sight!

Vanessa didn't need another request anymore. She still didn't like what she was about to do but it was part of being a slut. And she was eager to do anything that didn't involve getting her throat bashed. After having her head held tight for such a long time, she was even looking forward to munching on his dirty asshole as she was the one in control.