Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, Vanessa stood there frozen to the ground. Everyone around had heard Mark's words. In their eyes, she was exactly what he had said – a slutty streetwalking hooker. And there was nothing she could do to change that impression.

Finally resigned to her fate, she turned to the business-guy still standing at the curb.

"Thank you sir for testing this whore." she addressed him flashing her sluttiest smile. "This slut won't disappoint you."

Vanessa grabbed his hand and dragged the guy behind. Not knowing where to go, she simply followed Mark's lead. Remembering his words, she swayed her ass from side to side as hard as she could while walking in her white, high heeled stripper platform boots.

She could see everyone on the street looking at her and shaking their heads. Passing the pedestrians, she could hear their derogatory comments.

"Ugh, what a desperate whore!"

"Look at that gutter slut - a real hoochie skank!"

"Bah, I'd never touch anything that dirty!"

"The guy will never get that filth off again!"

Each comment felt like a stab to the heart to Vanessa. She was talked about like nothing more than a filthy piece of dirt by total strangers. Could there be anything more degrading?

In front of her eyes, she saw herself walking down the same street a few weeks ago - a respected secretary and member of the local country club.

And now, she didn't even dare looking at herself – a scantily dressed streetwalking whore that was about to suck off a john right in public.

With the guy in tow, Vanessa hurried behind Mark as fast as possible- She desperately wanted to get off the busy street. She still didn't know where Mark was going and where she was supposed to satisfy her john though.

At the first junction, Mark suddenly walked to the right turning into the adjacent avenue. As it was common in the Downtown area, there was a little alley running parallel to each avenue. Basically, those small lanes were the backstreets behind the office buildings.

That was exactly where Mark was heading. By now, getting away from the busy avenue was enough to make Vanessa sigh in relief. She didn't care what the alley looked like. All that mattered was that no one was around.

The difference between the clean, prim avenue and the dirty, filthy alley was striking. Rows of dumpsters and trash cans lined the alley. Heaps of trash like old cardboards, used mattresses and other discarded stuff lay about. At one house-wall, an old, battered car-wreck was parked that didn't even have any tires left.

The whole scenario somehow reminded Vanessa of the Italian restaurant's dirty backyard. Out of a sudden, Vanessa's mind jumped back to that scene when the sleazy messenger had forced her to fuck the ugly, fat waiter. That grungy, manky backyard had given her the creeps.

In a weird way, Vanessa didn't feel as disgusted by the reeking, grimy alley this time although it was just as filthy. After all, she was dressed in the utmost skanky way and a junked cardboard was dangling off her tits as a slut-ad.

The way Vanessa had been disgraced during the last week in the 'Red Rose Club' and the manner she had been humbled just a few seconds ago, had an effect on her inner self. Somehow, she felt like this filthy, sleazy alley was exactly where such a dirty piece of bimbo trash belonged. This seedy place perfectly suited her declassee appearance.

Still, the memory of her backyard abuse at the hands of the fat, ugly waiter rerunning in front of her inner eye made her forget about the task at hand.

She barely noticed that they had reached the car-wreck. The guy had made her stop stepping in front of her. He wasn't doing anything else though clearly waiting for the whore to start with her performance. When nothing happened for a few seconds, he became relentless and annoyed.

"Got no time to lose on such a rotten, cheap whore." he finally barked into her ear tearing Vanessa out of her memory.

"This slutty cakehole better does a convincing job and it better does it fast. I got other things to do than wasting my time on a stupid piece of gutter trash with a foul mouth that can't keep up to her word!"

With these words, the guy started turning around ready to walk away. Instinctively, Vanessa knew that she had to settle into her nasty slut-self to give a convincing whore-performance. Or else, the guy would be lost as a customer to the club. And she didn't want to earn Mark's wrath for blowing his plans.

Almost on autopilot, she dropped to her knees in front of the car fender.

"Please sir!" she cried out. "Forgive this whore for being a stupid bimbo airhead. Let this ho prove that her whoreyap can be useful for something."

Vanessa's heart sank when the guy didn't stop in her tracks. A glance to Mark showed her that he was extremely pissed about the dumb slut messing up once again. She needed the business-guy to come back.

"Please sir, you won't find a nastier, filthier fuckslut in town. This skanky whore needs to be used and abused for good!"

Vanessa had to gulp before being able to blurt out this humiliating invitation. Instantly, she knew that these words would haunt her.

But at least, they did the trick and made the business-guy turn around. He walked back up to the kneeling slut and remained standing in front of her.

This time the 'Red Rose Whore' reacted immediately not giving him a chance for second thoughts.

Trying to be extra slutty, she leaned forward and grabbed the zipper of his trousers with her teeth. Clasping her hands behind her back, she tried showing off her most submissive side by opening his zipper and belt with her mouth only.

The second his cock jumped out of his pants, Vanessa started licking up and down his shaft bathing his dick in her saliva. All the time, she looked up at him with a provocative smile.

She expected the business-guy to get active any second roughly grabbing her hair and shoving his cock deep into her mouth. But nothing happened. The guy remained passive.

So she started a different approach beginning to moan excessively while twirling her tongue over his cockhead in rapid speed.

"Hmmm, this tastes so good, hmmm!" she purred like a cat licking milk.

"Oooh yeah, hmmm yeah!" she continued while finally gulping down his shaft.

Vanessa took the guy's cock deep into her mouth with the first go. She only needed three pushes to bury his shaft completely down her throat. When she felt his crotch hair tickling her nose, she looked back up at him.

Vanessa knew that this sight drove men wild – a slut on her knees looking up all submissively with a cock fully buried down her throat. And it worked this time as well.

Almost unconsciously, the guy grabbed Vanessa's hair and pushed her head hard into his groin keeping his cock down the slut's throat until she started gagging and squirming slightly.

"Hmmm! Aaah! Hmmm! Oooh!" Vanessa started moaning in between her gags in an attempt to further egg the guy on to give it rough to the slut.

When he finally let Vanessa's head go pushing her mouth off his cock, she exclaimed

"Yeah, that's the way to treat a filthy whore!"

But her self-degradation seemed to fall on deaf ears. The business-guy simply held her hair in his grip waiting for the slut to continue sucking.

Vanessa knew that the guy was far from being convinced of her whore-qualities. She was getting desperate. The more she acted nasty and filthy, the more he seemed repelled. She didn't know what else to do so she tried to up the ante even more.

"C'mon, you're too modest to treat a cheap gutter tramp the way she deserves it?" Vanessa started challenging the guy.

Looking disdainfully at his expensive suit, the whore started mocking the business-guy.

"Oooh, someone's too classy and too fine to show this stupid piece of bimbo trash what he really thinks about her!"

The guy released her head anger flaming up in his eyes.

"Oooh, someone doesn't want to get his hands dirty putting this nasty, low-life sewer whore into her place?" she increased her taunts. "Admit it, you're not man enough!"

Finally, her words had hit the right spot. By now, Vanessa could see a furious fire burning in his eyes. Suddenly, his grip on her hair was back and this time it was strong like a vice.

"C'mon 'Mister High and Mighty'!" she continued mocking him. "Fuck this cheap cakehole like you own it!"

The next second, Vanessa felt something wet and slimy hitting her right eye. Her taunting had pushed the business-guy over the edge.

In a fit of rage, he had spit right at the red-haired whore hitting her eyelid. His spittle immediately closed her eye for good. The white bubbly drool hung heavily off her eyelash. Some of the spit had even hit her eyeball making Vanessa shudder from the unexpected sting.

"That's all you deserve to get from me!" the business-guy responded with a despising laughter.

"I wasted enough time on you useless piece of dirt. You may look hot but you're not worth a dime!" he snarled at her.

These words cut Vanessa to the quick. She had attracted his attention with her ravishing model looks. But her whorish behaviour had put him off so much he didn't want her to suck him off anymore.

By now, she not only worked as a cheap hooker, she had internalized the whorish attitude and behaviour so deeply that she acted like a cheap, trashy skank on autopilot and thereby grossed out high-class guys like this business-man.

How could she keep up her act as the queen bitch of the country club when the slut- demeanour seemed so natural by now? For a split-second, Vanessa was afraid of her next trip to the country club.

But before she had further time to contemplate these thoughts, the business-guy grabbed her hair. Forcing her to look back up at him, he told her.

"Your offer is too good to get wasted though."

Using the hair-handle, he turned Vanessa's head to the side. With one eye shut from the glob of drool, she squinted and blinked in an attempt to see something.

Slowly, her sight got clear and she could make out a silhouette. First, she thought it was Mark. But then she saw that it was someone else.

A guy was standing in front of the dumpsters that were located next to the car-wreck.

He looked like a janitor wearing an old, dirty uniform. In his hand, he carried several bags full of trash. He had probably stepped out of the office backdoor to dump the trash.

And his wide open smile not only revealed several missing teeth but also told Vanessa that he had heard all her taunts.

Vanessa's mouth gaped wide-open. Finally, she could see the man in all his glory. His uniform was old, washed-out and greasy. And that was also the perfect description of the janitor himself. With his greasy hair and unwashed face he could have easily passed as a bum if he hadn't worn the overall.

His mere sight made Vanessa shutter in disgust. This hadn't been part of the deal! It had been her job to convince the business-guy of her whore skills. Another guy hadn't been part of the plan and especially not such a derelict.

Looking over to Mark standing at the other side of the alley, Vanessa could see that he was more than annoyed about her failing to impressive the business-guy. She had clearly failed to turn him into a new customer.

Gazing up at the business-guy, his look wasn't any friendlier. Instead, it clearly told her that he meant business. And after all, he hadn't cum so the 'Red Rose Whore' hadn't kept her part of the deal. All in all, there weren't a lot of arguments left for the slut.

Vanessa felt like standing up and running away. But her body didn't move. She knew too well that she didn't have any other chance then letting the inevitable happen.

"This whore is trying to lure some customers. Wanna have a try testing out if this gutter skank delivers what she promises?" the business-guy addressed the janitor.

The man seemed intimidated by the business-guy. It appeared as if he was still contemplating if he could believe his eyes and ears. Without moving a bit, he meekly nodded his agreement.

"C'mon whore!" the business-guy exclaimed in response. "Invite that nice lad just as convincingly as you did with me!"

Seeing the uncomfortable look in Vanessa's eyes, he repeated his order with a harsh voice.

"Open - that - cakehole, fuck puppet!"

By now, Vanessa felt more intimidated than the janitor so she instantly obeyed. The next second, she was pushing her head to the side choking and gagging profusely.

The business-guy had pushed his index finger into her mouth and shoved it right down her throat making her gullet clench around the intruder and causing her gag reflex to kick in the hard way.

Turning her head to the side in an attempt to get the guy's finger out of her throat only earned Vanessa a sharp slap in the face making her right cheek burn in full red colour.

"Open!" was all the business-guy said.

"Sorry sir, please use this whore throat as you will!" Vanessa quickly replied realizing her mistake.

She uneasily wriggled about on the concrete knowing that the guy was set out to abuse her throat making her feel as uncomfortable as possible.

Reluctantly, Vanessa looked back to the janitor and opened her mouth again. One more time, the business-guy pushed his index finger into her throat on the get go. Once again, the slut started gagging immediately.

"Urgh, wrgh, argh!"

Before Vanessa had a chance to get used to the finger in her throat, the guy added his middle finger pushing it down her gullet as well.

Vanessa's eyes got watery. The uneasiness was clearly visible in her look. Over and over, she had to squint. More and more water flooded her eyes. Her look became glassy until her eyes finally broke and tears started running down her cheeks in streams.

"Say 'Please sir treat this worthless gutter whore like shit!'" he ordered.

"Please – urgh – sir – wrgh – treat – urgh –this – wrgh – worth – urgh – less – wrgh – whore – urgh - like – wrgh - shit." Vanessa replied.

It was a pitiful, retching mumbling coming over her lips and the water running out of her eyes started mixing with some real tears from the utter debasement.

The display was extremely degrading– the fuckwhore with the slut-ad dangling off her tits kneeling in a dirty alley, a guy standing over her, his fingers buried deep down her throat while she had to choke out every self-degrading word in between constant gags.

As response, Vanessa heard laughter ringing in her ears. The business-guy, the janitor and even Mark couldn't stop laughing about the stupid hooker who was letting men do everything with her.

The choked-out invitation finally convinced the janitor and he walked over to the slut who was still kneeling in front of the car fender. As soon as he had reached her, the business-guy stepped away.

"Tzzz, what a desperate fuckwhore!" he exclaimed shaking his head. "That club will never see me if it got nothing else to offer than such a wretched, degenerate hooker."

With these words, he was gone and Vanessa was kneeling in front of the greasy janitor all on her own.

The business-guy's demonstration had given the sleazy guy some nasty ideas though.

"Open that whoreyap and spread those lips wide with your hands, dirty ho!" he instructed her.

Hesitantly, Vanessa did what she was told. She didn't know what he was intending but it didn't sound too well – at least for her.

She pushed the index and middle finger of each hand into the corner of her mouth and started spreading her lips open.

"Further ... further ...!" the janitor encouraged her until her lips were stretched to the breaking point.

It was a ridiculous sight of the cheap whore obediently kneeling in the public alley looking submissively up to her john and holding her mouth wide-open with her long, red stiletto-nailed fingers while obediently waiting for him to pull his cock out of his trousers.

Looking down at the trashy whorebag with her mouth spread open, the janitor suddenly spit a big white glob of spittle deep into her mouth. As reaction, Vanessa's whole body shook in disgust and the revulsion was clearly displayed on her face. In an instant, she let her hands go closing her mouth and trying to spit the guy's drool onto the ground.

She only earned a slap in the face for this misbehaviour.

"Keep those hands in your mouth, fucking piece of trash!" he reminded her.

With her cheek burning, Vanessa quickly obeyed getting back into position spreading her mouth wide-open with her fingers.

One more time, the janitor spit into her open mouth and once again Vanessa couldn't help but shake in disgust with a grossed out grimace on her face. Still, she managed to keep her fingers in her mouth this time waiting obediently for the next humiliation.

The sight of the helpless slut desperately struggling to keep her composure made the guy laugh evilly and he spit into her mouth for a third time only to have the whore shaking again.

With her fingers sticking in her mouth, Vanessa felt more than helpless when the dirty, unwashed janitor grabbed her hair and pulled her head back making her look directly up into the sky.

Then he stepped right over her and drove his rigid cock down. He shoved his tool through her wide spread lips plunging it deep down her gullet with the first push. And there was nothing Vanessa could do against it. With her hands trapped, she was totally at his mercy. He could use her whoreyap any way he wished.

And once again, Vanessa's throat went wild with contractions trying its best to push the intruder out. With her mouth spread so wide, the guy's dick wasn't even touching her lips basically fucking nothing but her throat. And in his position towering above her face, he rammed his tool into Vanessa's gullet in an angle of almost 90 degrees.

Vanessa felt like a jackhammer was drilling down into her throat. She had never endured such a fiercely intense skull fucking.

Vanessa had no chance of controlling her body. Like an electric eel, her upper body was writhing around under the ferocious onslaught. The red-haired slut looked like a fish floundering and fidgeting on a hook.

The retching and choking was even more out of control loudly echoing through the alley. Her mouth filled with drool and slobber until wet, squishing noises mixed with the gags.

"Quack – urgh – quack – wrgh – quack – urgh – quack – wrgh!"

The slobber and throat slime literally exploded from her mouth spraying wildly to all sides. Long strings of sticky white drool hung down her chin until they got too heavy. Breaking off, the yucky streaks landed on her chest and on the cardboard that was still hanging off her tits.

Water was running out of Vanessa's eyes in torrents. She felt like there weren't any tears left after some minutes. The throat-bashing applied such strain and pressure onto her body, Vanessa was sweating profusely.

But there was nothing she could do. Her hands were trapped inside her own mouth and the guy seemed dead certain to rage himself out on her skull.

Every once in a while, the dirty janitor pushed his straining cock out of the 'Red Rose Whore's' throat giving her short breaks to gasp for some fresh air. A few seconds later, he attacked her gullet once again.

The throat-bashing seemed like it would never end and the guy went wild on her throat for at least 15 minutes. Finally, Vanessa could feel the stinking, dirty janitor tensing. He quickly pushed his cock out of her mouth before it erupted.

Spurt after spurt shot out of his cock in a wide arch. But he didn't aim at the stupid hooker although she had opened her mouth like a good whore.

Instead, he shot his entire load onto the fender of the old battered car-wreck. The sperm coated it like a new, glistening paint.

The janitor's cock had barely stopped spurting when he roughly grabbed Vanessa's head with a hand on each side dragging the slut over to the car so she kneeled right in front of the fender.