Vanessa's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday May 30

The most memorable event of that Saturday was in the Evening. Jon had me put on just a T-shirt and shoes and took me to a swimming pool up the Motorway. All the way there I was thinking that I was sure that I hadn't seen him pack any swim suites, just towels. As we walked into the entrance I knew I was right and why we didn't need them. Everyone was naked.

There must have been over a hundred naked people, all of different ages, men and women, boys and girls. I saw quite a number of people who had also shaved their pubic hair off and one woman with metal rings in her labia, just like Kelly. There were some really gross looking people. It was then that I realised that clothes were not just to keep us warm and look 'pretty', they were there to cover the fat ugly lumps. I had to admire some of those people, if I had a body like some of those, I could NEVER take my clothes off. Anyway, that apart, I found it a very relaxing, natural evening. There was almost nothing sexual about it at all. Well, there wouldn't have been except that I was wearing Ben and that had caused my lips to be swollen and open. I couldn't stop looking at the hundreds of dicks. I've never seen so many, of every different shape and size.

It was so natural swimming in the nude and being able to relax doing it. The last time Jon made me swim with no bottoms on I was so nervous and excited, but I suppose that that was the chance of being caught. The water-slides were fun, all that water being forced, at speed against my pussy.

On the way home I told Jon that I had really enjoyed myself and asked if we could go again. Jon told me that we would, and that we would also go on other Naturist events like walking, camping and holidays to warm places. This made me really happy and to show it I asked him if I could, then I leaned over, unzipped him and gave him a blowjob.

Sunday May 31

This day was very quiet, that was because I was tied-up (literally) for most of the day. After breakfast, Jon told me not to bother to put a dress on because I wouldn't need it. He told me to 'assume the position' and I had to wait like that for ages. When he did let me get up my legs were so numb that I could hardly stand. I had to follow him up to the 'punishment room', and lay spread-eagle on the bed. I was then tied to each corner using thick cotton rope. After that Jon put the ball-gag and blind-fold on me. At the time I didn't know what he was doing next all I could feel was the bed bouncing up and down as if he was walking on it. Then I started to feel something touching my pussy, it was touching me, then stopped, then again. I had no idea what it was until it stopped moving, then rested just touching me.

The bouncing on the bed stopped, then I realised what it was, just as soon as Jon switched it on. It was a vibe. Jon had suspended it from the ceiling and it was just touching my pussy AND vibrating. The next things that I heard were the bedroom door closing, then Jon's car engine start, so I presumed that he had gone out and left me.

After about 10 minutes I started to get a bit excited and wet. As I started to get higher I was getting really frustrated, I could feel the vibe but it was outside me. I wanted it in me and there was nothing I could do. I tried to shuffle my body as much as I could but with it being suspended it just moved as I did. I was getting desperate for it and I could do nothing.

This was worse than getting spanked or even the cane. Eventually I came, and came again. The next thing I remember was Jon opening the door and untying me. I just grabbed the vibe and pushed it right in. The relief was fantastic. As I got off the bed I noticed a big wet patch on the bed where my butt had been. I guess my juices really had been flowing.

That night Jon took me to a quiet country pub and bought me too many drinks. By the time it was getting to closing time I was a little drunk and Jon had to help me walk out. I haven't a clue if any of the other customers saw my bum or pussy, I just wasn't thinking and I can't remember.

Week commencing June 1

A quiet week, starting with a headache. Nothing special happened, and I spent a fair bit of time on Jon's PC bringing this journal up to date.

Saturday June 6

Jon seems determined to get me fit and Jon took me for another bike ride. This time though, I had to use the other bike, the one with a hole in the saddle. I didn't know what the hole was for - until then, but knowing Jon as I have learned to, I should have guessed. Just before we set off Jon got the butt plug and pushed it up through the hole. Jon then told me to make sure that it was in my vagina when I got on. We set off and I just hoped that I didn't have to get off in a hurry.

We cycled out of the suburbs and into the country. The saddle was a bit painful to start with but after a while (and my juices had stated to flow), I started to enjoy it and really started peddling fast. Jon told me to slow down before I got too tired to ride home. We stopped at a pub for some lunch before cycling home.

There was quite a 'plop' as I got off the bike and I got a few funny looks and smiles from the locals while we were having lunch on a table outside. By the time I got home I was really desperate for it and pleaded with Jon to fuck me while we were still in the garage. He did, then told me to go and sit on the fence at the bottom of the garden for 30 minutes as a punishment for being so persistent with my pleading. Oh, forgot to say that I took my dress off in the garage before he fucked me so I was in the nude. I got a splinter in my butt while sat on the fence, and had to ask Jon to remove it. You should have seen him laugh.

Sunday June 7

Jon thought that we would go to a swimming pool somewhere different today so we drove to a small town towards Birmingham. We went to the sauna first, and that had separate changing rooms. Jon told me to wear just a towel and meet him out the other end of the changing rooms. When I got there, there was a big room with a relaxation area at one end and a small workout area at the other end. When Jon came out we went into the large sauna and sat on one of the benches.

There was one other couple in there to start off with but shortly afterwards a group of 5 teenagers (3 boys and 2 girls) came in. The teenagers all wore swimming costumes but the other couple looked as if they just had towels on. Everyone sat in silence until I whispered to Jon that my feet were cold. As I was sat at one end of a bench and there was still lots of room Jon told me to lift my legs up, turn sideways, and put my feet on the bench. This left me with my knees bent and my feet near my butt. I thought about what I might be showing, but Jon was the next person along the bench so someone would have to lean over him if they wanted to look between my legs.

The teenagers started talking about their previous night in the pub and I stopped listening. I was looking at Jon and thinking that this was different to our previous weekends swimming, when I realised that one of the teenage boys on the bench opposite was whispering to one of his mates. He in turn whispered to the other boy and they kept glancing over towards me. At first I didn't take any notice of them, but then I realised that they were diagonally opposite me, and although they couldn't see my pussy by looking between my legs, they could see it by looking between my thigh and ankle.

I decided not to notice and whispered to Jon to tell him what was going on. He whispered that he knew and that the teenage girls, who were opposite him, were trying to look up his towel. With that, he turned his head towards me and opened his knees. I was looking at one of the girls and her eyes opened wide. I wanted to get a better reaction from the boys so I 'shuffled down' a bit, giving them a better view. After a few more minutes the heat was getting too much for me and I asked Jon if we could get out.

We went round the back of the sauna where there are a couple of showers facing each other, both with tatty old curtains. We both had a shower and I noticed that Jon had a semi erection. Just as I was about to turn the shower off the other couple that had been in the sauna came round the corner and could clearly see both of us. I smiled at them, turned the shower off, and put my towel round me, and then looked at Jon. He had just turned his shower off and pulled what was left of the curtain back to be confronted by the woman who was looking down at his semi. No one said anything and Jon wrapped his towel round his waist and we went into the relaxation area.

We got a drink of water, and went and lay on 2 of the 'sun' loungers. There was no one else there but there were some newspapers so Jon threw one to me. We were both laid there with papers on our bent up knees that weren't together when the teenagers came in and sat on the other beds talking. I could see from the corner of my eye that they were all quickly glancing over to us, then back, but none of them said anything to, or about us, so I didn't move. I looked up at Jon once, his knees were about a foot apart so he must have been showing as much as me.

After about 5 minutes Jon put his paper down and said,

"come on, we're going for a swim."

"Grab your clothes and meet me at the entrance to the changing rooms."

As I went into the Ladies changing room I stopped after going through the door, and held it open a bit. I could hear the teenagers saying things like

"did you see that?"

"They didn't have any pubic hair" and "he had an erection". One of the boys said,

"did you see the size of her clit?"

This made me pleased and I let go of the door, collected my things from the locker and went to meet Jon.

Back in the corridor I noticed a door that had a sign on it 'Swimmers Changing Room'. We both went in, it was one big room with about a dozen changing cubicles and 3 small rooms off the main room. These 3 rooms were communal changing rooms that were presumably for school groups during the week. There were a couple of young girls in one of them and Jon told me to follow him into that one. Just as we went in the girls closed their lockers and went out.

Jon told me to put my white bikini on while he put his brief costume on. We went into the pool and swam around and used the little slide a few times. There weren't many people there and no one took any notice of the fact that my bikini was virtually transparent, and that my pussy lips were having trouble staying covered. Jon did pin me against the side once and finger-fucked me for a while. I didn't quite have an orgasm, but I was close. While Jon was doing that I was wanking him and I managed to get him to cum. There was a young pool attendant wandering around keeping an eye on the swimmers, but he never even glanced at me when I walked passed him to use the slide. I think he might have been gay.

When we went to get changed there were 3 boys of about 12 or 13 there just starting to get dressed. Jon whispered to me to give them a show so took my bikini off, faced them and slowly stated drying myself, taking my time drying my hair. All this time they were really taking their time packing their bags and looking at me. When I had finished my hair I looked at them and said,

"what are you looking at, haven't you seen a naked woman before?"

Only one of them managed to open his mouth and say

"Nnnnnoooooo." With that I walked up to them, put one leg on the bench and said,

"go on then, have a good look." They looked at each other then moved closer to me. They even bent down to have a close look at my pussy. All this time Jon was stood at the door to make sure that no one else came into the room. I said to the boys

"go on, you can touch me there" so they did.

One of them was even brave enough to push his finger in me. After a minute or so Jon said that there was someone coming and the boys hurriedly picked up their bags and left.

Jon had just said that to get rid of the boys and then told me to go and take a shower. Not wishing to argue that I had just dried myself, I grabbed my towel and went to the showers. These were cubicles with doors on. I shut the door but didn't lock it, hung my towel on the back of the door and turned the shower on. After a couple of minutes the door suddenly opened and a middle-aged man started to come in. I turned to look what the noise was and we both stood there facing each other. I didn't attempt to cover myself and the man looked me up and down, said he was sorry, and left. When I got back to the changing room Jon was there waiting.

As I was drying my hair the 2 teenage girls from the sauna came in and saw me. I don't think they saw Jon because they started taking their swimsuit off and drying themselves. One of them kept glancing at me as I faced them naked, drying my hair. Jon must have moved slightly or something, because one of them suddenly jumped and grabbed for her towel and said to her friend

"there's a man over there." The second towel came out quickly.

Jon then told me that he would wait for me outside, and left.

I finished drying myself with the 2 girls watching me as they got dressed. Once dry I got my Ben Wa balls from my bag, rolled them in my hands to warm them, then put one leg on the bench and put them in me. The look on the girl's faces was a picture. It didn't change when I put just my dress on and walked out.

Week commencing June 8

Nothing much happened early in the week but Jon came home from work at lunchtime on the Friday and said that we were going camping for the weekend. I had never been camping before and had never been in the Girl Guides so I had no idea what was involved. We packed the car and set off. We drove to a campsite just outside Blackpool and we put the tent up and unloaded the car.

After that, we walked to the nearest pub for a drink. This was full of teenagers and I felt a bit 'old' being there. No one seemed to notice my short dress and un-crossed legs. I suppose that was because there were dozens of young girls there, most of them with skirts just as short or even shorter than mine. Back at the campsite I made some coffee and we went to bed. There was only one sleeping bag, a double, so I climbed in with Jon and snuggled-up to keep us warm. Jon's hands started wandering, and it wasn't long before we were fucking.

Saturday June 13

I woke up early, probably the hard ground and started licking and sucking Jon's dick. I wanted him to wake up feeling good. It didn't take long for him to get a hard-on but I couldn't get him to cum. I had to climb on top and 'ride' him for ages before he would cum and then open his eyes. I think that he had been awake for a while but he didn't say anything.

When it came to getting up Jon sent me to the Shower Block wearing just a towel. A group of lads whistled at me, and said a few things like

"Can I dry my hands on your towel please?" and

"She can share my sleeping bag anytime," but I didn't respond.

In the Shower Block the showers weren't working and I had to have a good wash in a sink. To do that I took the towel off and stood there in the nude whilst washing with a face cloth. While doing that 3 women came in to get washed, 1 of them totally ignored me, but the other 2 took every opportunity to stare at me, so I made a big deal of washing my breasts and pussy. I put one leg on the sink, spreading my pussy as I did so, and slowly washed every nook and cranny. The 2 women had a really good look and only left when I wrapped the towel round me.

Back at the tent I put a dress on and started cooking breakfast while Jon went and got washed. I was a bit jealous when he told me the men's showers were working and thought about using them that night. I hadn't thought about it before but when you're camping, all the cooking is done near the ground so I was squatting down most of the time. The young lads in the next tent took a long time to get ready to leave for the day. I have to say that I didn't do anything to discourage them, on the contrary, I kept doing things between my legs when I was squatted down.

After breakfast Jon decided that we would go to the Fun Fair for the day. I had a great time, especially the rides where we went fast through the air. My dress kept flying up in the air and I was enjoying every minute of it. There was a place there which was full of mirrors that made you look funny shapes, and one with that picture of Marilyn Monroe with the wind blowing her white dress up next to it. I didn't see the relevance of that till I stood in front of it and a fan suddenly started. My dress was a relatively lose full one, and before I knew it, it was up round my armpits. I just reacted and pulled it down and held it to my sides. Jon told me that that action would cost me.

He told me that I had to walk back in front of the mirror when the next 2 groups of people came round the corner. I wasn't to do anything with my arms, but count to 5, and then walk off the fan and let my dress fall down on its own. Well, the first group was couple in their late teens. The boy just stopped and smiled and the girl gasped and then stared. The second group was a middle-aged couple with 2 sons about 12 or 13. When the boys saw me they sniggered and pointed to me. The parents didn't see me until it was nearly too late and I don't think it had time to register with them. Well there wasn't any reaction at all.

When we got back to the campsite I cooked us some food and then told Jon I was going for a shower. This time I wasn't going to miss out and went to the men's showers. There was no one in there when I went in so I went into the shower cubicle and started my shower. The cubicles were very small and the coat hooks were outside so I had to leave my towel out there. To make sure that anyone who came in knew that I was there I started singing. When the water stopped I just opened the door and stepped out not knowing if there was anyone there or not. There was, 2 of the young men that had been making silly remarks that morning. I just ignored them, slowly drying myself. That didn't stop them watching my every move, and making a few more remarks.

We walked to the pub at the end of the road that night, and we both had a 4 pints of lager. I had a few people give me looks of either disapproval or delight as I sat there with short skirt and un-crossed legs. We had one game of Pool near closing time and I know that 2 or 3 people got a good look at my butt. I didn't care because Pool is one game that I was good at. Back in Wales we played a lot in the pubs, there was nothing else to do. I was leading for most of the game, but decided that I had better let Jon win so I deliberately missed a ball.

Back in the tent I took the initiative and climbed on Jon as soon as he got into the sleeping bag.

Sometime in the middle of the night I needed a pee and climbed out of the tent without putting a dress on. I just went behind the tent, squatted down, and let rip. As I was about to get up I noticed a youth get out of the next tent, go round the back and have a pee. He had no clothes on either. I waited until he was in full flow then got up and walked round the front. He didn't hear me until I was next to him and I said, "nice out tonight isn't it?" I didn't wait for an answer and didn't get one, I think he was too embarrassed.

Sunday June 14

Next morning I had similar fun with the shower, only there were more men in there. As I came out of the cubicle there were 2 men having a pee and another getting washed. That one said that I should be in the ladies next door. I just said that the showers in there were not working and carried on getting dried. I think that one of the men having a pee was a bit flustered because when he turned round he had a wet patch on his trousers, he'd peed on himself.