Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
The future is Rosie.
6.7k words
4.87
9.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER NINE: THE FUTURE LOOKS ROSIE

Carly was frustrated. Despite three calls to Joshua, she had yet to get through. She didn't understand. Unless he was in a business meeting, he always took her calls. Instinct told her something was wrong.

Parker hadn't helped. When he'd told her he'd arranged for her to have a day off to talk about a couple of things going on at the club, it had set her mind racing. Something was up. But the upside was that this was her big opportunity to find out exactly what was going on. Once she had, she could return to Samuel Smith's.

And she was sure that her meeting would lead to one final fucking session with Parker. She was looking forward to that.

*

Holly wanted to say goodbye to Daniel. Not the easiest thing to do, as she needed to avoid contact with his redheaded girlfriend. She could not risk being recognised.

Despite the late finish the previous night before, they arranged to meet first thing. Holly had an early morning flight. The Rio All-American Bar and Grille was their usual venue.

"It's been quite a week," Daniel offered, staring into her dark brown eyes.

She nodded. "It's been all of that. What's the deal with you and Rosie?"

She smiled as she saw him blush. She really liked this young man. It was a shame things hadn't been different.

"I really like her, Holly. For the first time since Grace and I parted, I've started something that could turn into a relationship."

She reached out to take his hand. "It could have been us," she teased. "The prince and princess of the poker circuit."

He laughed, as if he did not quite know how to respond.

"I'm teasing," Holly softly said, playing with his fingers. "I don't want or need a relationship in my life. I've explained that."

Daniel bashfully nodded. It seemed he was almost relieved.

"The sex was good though," she added, her dark eyes twinkling.

"Incredible," he agreed. His eyes flicked down to her unfettered breasts.

"Still impressive?" the blonde teased. She raised her eyebrow as his eyes returned to hers.

He blushed again. Like a schoolboy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Your best weapon," he said at last. A slow smile spread across his lips.

"Weapons," she corrected. They smiled at one another for a few seconds. There was no need to speak, the look acknowledged a common bond.

"You're my best friend in poker," she emphasised.

"Absolutely," he agreed with a grin. "You too. So perhaps the prince and princess of the poker circuit is a good description for us."

They both laughed.

"Let me ask you something, Daniel..."

He smiled at her, wondering what else was on her mind.

"You want to fuck me before I leave?"

Daniel's eyes widened - in surprise. His mouth felt dry. His cock reared to attention.

A soft smile creased Holly's full lips. "Now we both know you want to..." she huskily breathed.

She was right. He did. But now he had Rosie. "Holly..."

"We will one day, you know!"

The surge of arousal was written all over Daniel's face. His eyes dropped to her tits again. His breath shortened.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth, I'm only teasing," she laughed. The blonde held up her hand to show him her watch. "I've got to make a move. Don't want to miss my flight."

"Big game?" he asked, anxious to change the subject.

She nodded, sweeping back a strand of blonde hair from her forehead.

"Where?"

She smiled again. "You want to get in on my territory?"

Daniel laughed, hoping his erection wasn't too obvious as they walked towards the reception area. "Holly, after the last few days, I don't want to see a pack of cards for a while. I admire your stamina."

She stopped at the door. The doorman had made sure her bags were in her waiting taxi. She handed over a healthy tip and turned back to him. "Well, you know me, Daniel. Wherever there's a hit to be made."

*

Parker had made sure Ming gave Carly the day off. This was their opportunity to get even with the bitch. When he thought how she had duped him, he could barely control his anger. But then, his plan to extract revenge would provide adequate compensation.

His only frustration was that Ming had lent the five thousand bucks to Julie. She had pulled out of the film as a result. Nor would she have anything to do with Parker. The dame said he'd lied to her by telling her that Ming planned to sack her. He'd virtually coerced her into sex with him.

He laughed it off. She had not needed much coercion. But he hadn't argued. If she stayed with Bobby, she would get herself into a similar position again. When she did, he'd be there to take advantage.

For now, his thoughts were focused on Carly. He gave a soft whistle when she arrived. Her low cut blouse left nothing to the imagination. Her figure hugging jeans appeared to have been sprayed on. If everything went according to plan, he'd be enjoying that body for a long time to come.

"Why are we meeting here?" she asked.

Looking around, she slid her arm around his neck. He could feel her jutting breasts against his chest as she pressed her lips to his mouth.

"This is where I shoot the films."

A look of alarm sprang to her face. "Parker, I've told you I'm not...."

He laughed. She tried to resist as he pulled her close for another kiss.

"I know that, honey," he said, cupping her chin. "We're not working today. But I thought it would be fun to fuck here. Then, I can tell you all about what's going on."

"Tell me now," she eagerly said. To help her cause, she persuasively pushed her breasts against his chest again.

He cupped her tits. "Fucking hell, honey," he moaned. "I've just got to taste these babies again. We'll have plenty of time for conversation when we're finished. I have something special planned."

Her eyes widened. "Special, Parker?"

He nodded. "Because of everything you've done since we met, it'll be a real treat."

He laughed at the glint in her eyes. If only she knew what was in store.

"But first, let me show you around," he insisted.

Taking her hand, he led her out of the far door. The thin corridor led to a room at the far end. Next to a red light, there was a sign by the door.

"Laboratory?" she queried.

He laughed. "To keep away any unwelcome guests. And besides, lots of research goes on in here."

The room was in darkness. Parker flicked on a single switch. A shaded light ran around the walls. Carly's almond coloured eyes grew bigger as they took in the bedroom movie set. The false walls provided a backdrop to the huge four-poster bed in the centre. Several large cameras were lined around the bed, along with lights on poles.

"Wow!"

"Impressed?" Parker crooned. "Honey, I've so much to tell you about this set-up. But first, you and I are going to make full use of that bed. Want to test things out?"

He pulled her onto the mattress. Immediately, they found each other's lips whilst his hands returned to her tits.

"Gonna fuck me on this bed?" he asked, as Carly began to stroke him through his denims.

Her hands were busy already unfastening his belt. "Baby, you've no idea."

He smiled at her as she slid his belt away. Slowly, she unfastened each button of his jeans, holding his gaze. When she pulled his naked hardness into the open, he gave a long moan.

"Oh my," she whispered in mock astonishment. "I see baby's ready for me..."

He stopped her just before she took him in her mouth. "I want us naked first, honey."

With a seductive smile, she eased herself from the bed. One by one, she provocatively removed each item of clothing, like a stripper but without the music. She finished with an extravagant twirl, cupping her breasts as she faced him.

"Baby approves?" she softly asked.

"Baby approves!" he agreed, nodding down to his ramrod stiffness. "Now get on that bed."

Carly obliged. Her eyes devoured his erect cock as he rid himself of the rest of his clothing. As he slid onto the bed, the young temptress lay back against the large, fluffy pillows and spread her legs.

"Come to Carly," she whispered, touching the pencil-thin strip of dark hair above her swollen clit. Her eyes were trained on his bobbing cock.

He slid up her body, lightly straddling her stomach. She reached down and took him in her hands, eagerly stroking up and down the shaft. Her tantalising eyes watched his reaction. Gently pulling him towards her mouth, she sucked his hard shaft inside.

The time was right. He took her hands and held them above her head. The brunette's eyes closed as he gently fucked her mouth. She wasn't expecting the clicking sounds as the handcuffs locked her into place.

Her mouth pulled off his cock. "Parker! What the fuck...."

He eased his weight down her body, resting on her thighs. "Okay boys," he said.

Instantly, the room was bathed in fluorescent light.

Carly attempted to shield her eyes, but couldn't move her arms. She blinked as several men appeared. They made their way to the cameras.

She realised his plan. "Parker, if you think...."

He raised his eyebrows as the cameras lit up. His amused look said it all. Her fight against her restraints was fruitless and after a short struggle she gave up. Her head collapsed back against the pillows. His finger ran along the fine sheen of perspiration coating her luminous skin.

"Gotta save that energy," he suggested. "There's a long day ahead."

Her eyes glared defiantly into his. "Parker, if you think you are going to go through with this, I'll..."

"You'll what?" he asked. "Tell Joshua?"

Her eyes widened in alarm. She was clearly shocked that he had discovered the connection. For a moment, she was lost for words.

"Oh yes, honey. I know everything about you and Joshua! You thought I wouldn't find out?"

"He... he's a powerful man," she blurted. It was a vain attempt to regain some sort of credibility.

Parker smiled. It was a cold smile that made the young woman's heart miss a beat. Her expression changed. She knew something was wrong.

"From what I hear," he softly said. "He's lost his power."

Carly fell silent. He could almost see the gears in her brain spinning, desperately trying to work out what he meant. Find a way out. There was none. She gave one final desperate tug of her hands in a futile effort to free herself. Parker laughed and leant his face close to hers.

He held her eyes in a cold, steely glare. "My only suggestion to you, honey, is that you do everything you are told. That way, you will be walking out of here with money in your pocket and a new life. Otherwise..."

His words were chilling. The coldness of the moment hit her. She was a lost girl, way out of her league. Parker waited patiently for her acquiescence. "Understand?" he asked.

Carly gave a long gulp. I made no difference to the dryness in her mouth. She slowly nodded to indicate she at last understood the hopelessness of her position.

"You're going to be a star," he said, smiling softly as he glanced over his shoulder to the waiting cameramen. "Ready, boys?" he asked. "And would someone get a glass of water for the lady."

*

Katherine's nervous cough illustrated her state of mind. The District Attorney was a small man. Not what she was expecting at all. He introduced himself as Don Thompson and seemed all business. Williams poured him a coffee and then another for Jeffries. The two men joined the redhead at the kitchen table.

"Okay, Miss Forrest, I have a busy schedule today," he began. "I gather you have something you want to tell us? About your association with a gangster known as Big Eddie?"

Katherine hesitated. She looked at Williams and then Jeffries. Their eyes indicated their desire for her to spill the beans. She turned her attention back to Thompson. "What is it you'd like to know?"

Thompson glanced at the two Detectives, then back at the redhead. "Everything you can tell us," he said. He couldn't disguise his irritation.

She paused. The cigarette she took out and lit gave her time to think. She took a long draw. The smoke filtered from her nostrils.

"Miss Forrest..."

"Look," she eventually said. "I'm really confused about all of this."

The D.A. turned to stare at Williams and Jeffries. A puzzled frown covered both features.

Thompson's cold, blue eyes flicked back to the redhead. "Why are you confused?"

Katherine took another long drag. "Well, when these two officers took me into custody yesterday, I was open enough with them. But they threatened me with prison unless I spoke to you."

Williams's lips twitched. He began to speak but the District Attorney held up his hand.

"You said you'd confide everything you know?"

"Absolutely," she agreed. The ash from her cigarette fell onto the table. She swept it away with her palm.

"Which is?"

"I've explained all this. I've really no idea what Eddie gets up to in his business activities. I'm not privy to those. He and I have been seeing each other for a little while... when I met an old boyfriend of mine, he got jealous. Daniel and I went back to my flat together. Eddie was there. Daniel slipped and fell, as I remember. I went back to Eddie's place and try and work things out."

Thompson sat back in his chair. A long sigh escaped his lips. His demeanour was that of a man who had travelled a long way for nothing.

"You bitch..." began Williams.

The D.A.'s hand stopped him again. "What else?" he asked.

"That's it. The Detectives said something about murders, but I know absolutely nothing about that. I can't believe that Eddie would be involved in anything like that. He's always so gentle."

Williams shot her a vicious look, then stomped to the table. Even Thompson's hand didn't stop him this time. "You lying bitch..." His voice was aggressive.

"But I told you all this last night..." Katherine began.

"You fucking lying bitch..." Williams spat out again. His tone was threatening. The coffee cups jumped as he angrily slammed his fist on the table.

Katherine glared back, narrowing her eyes. "You know I did," she shouted back. She conveniently turned on the tears.

"Miss Forrest...." Thompson began.

She ignored him, her sparkling green eyes homing on Williams. Time for the knockout blow.

"You know I did. That's why you made me fuck you."

The air went silent, other than the gasp that escaped Williams's lips. Both men gave him incredulous stares. He looked from one to the other. His eyes blazed in anger at the seated Katherine.

He gritted his teeth. "You know I did no such thing," he said. "I'll give you ten seconds to retract that comment."

He began counting down, his cold stare piercing into Katherine. It was silently threatening and yet somehow pleading with her to withdraw her statement. When his count reached three, she pulled out the Dictaphone.

*

All cameras were trained on the bed. Every angle was covered. Parker knew his business. He hadn't previously appeared in one of his films, but this time was different. More than ever he wanted to fuck this bitch. The backdrop just enhanced that desire.

When the signal was given, he slid on the bed. On his knees, his half-erect cock was level with her face. He eased it towards her mouth. "Make it hard, honey."

Her wide eyes stared at him. It seemed her first thought was to turn away and deny his request. But she knew her vulnerability. Three teasing passes of his hardness across her lips was all that was required. Her eyes on his, she sucked him inside.

Within seconds he was fully hard. The vision of the brunette lying handcuffed to the ornate head of the bed, gently sucking on his shaft, was all it took.

Parker groaned as she devoured him. They both felt his throbbing in the delicious warmth of her mouth. Despite her objections, Carly was warming to her task. Her swirling tongue traced circles around his bulbous head. Parker responded. His hips thrust forward as he began to fuck her mouth.

His hand caressed her breast, the nipple instantly hardening against the sweaty palm. They were deliciously firm. His reward was the sight of her legs opening slightly. Her own arousal began to take shape. He took her nipple between his thumb and finger. A gasp interrupted her sucking as he roughly pulled on its hardness.

Her legs eased further apart as he played with each hard bud. Her mouth renewed its attentions. She deep-throated him. Giving a groan, he reluctantly pulled away. It was time for the next action. His cock pointed skywards as he straddled her body. Shuffling back, he caressed both full breasts. Carly sighed, and then gasped again when he slid his cock between her pear-like tits and pressed them over the shaft.

"Fuck, that feels good," Parker groaned. His hips worked back and forth, slowly tit-fucking his increasingly aroused captive.

The cameras closed in on his purple crown as it appeared and disappeared at the end of her cleavage. His tantalisingly slow see-saw movements allowed them to do their work. His forward thrusts took the rounded head ever closer to her face. It stared at her, teasing her. The brunette's arousal built. She tilted her head downwards and attempted to lick it with her tongue.

Parker's hands held her tits as he thrust. His fingers flicked across her rock hard nipples. Her curvy body shuddered beneath him.

The friction was almost too much. With his orgasm imminent, he pulled away. Carly moaned in disappointment. Easing back, his mouth attacked her hard nipples. The brunette wriggled with arousal. His tongue coated her erect buds with saliva. His teeth brought them alive. Her body continued to respond to his pleasuring and then it was time.

"Want to fuck now?" he asked.

It was a rhetorical question. Her eyes gleamed, narrowing in their arousal. He adjusted position and his first two inches slid inside her.

"For fucks sake, Parker. Unlock me and let me fuck you properly." Her voice was almost pleading.

In other circumstances, he might have conceded. But the handcuffs were necessary. He gently pushed again. Carly wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him all the way inside. Parker grunted at the sensation of entry. But even as he savoured the feeling, the brunette had begun to fuck him.

His lips returned to her hard peaks. Her full, pear-like breasts rose to meet his mouth and rivulets of saliva ran down as he tongued both nipples. He knew she could get off from just having her breasts sucked and made it his mission. But her continual bucking against him was having its effect. He began to respond with quick, rhythmic pumping motions. She let out a wail of delight.

His hands clutched her ass as her body jumped under his thrusts. Her full breasts danced erotically under his gaze. His arousal soared. His pace increased. His driving thrusts brought squeals of delight and her legs squeezed even more tightly around his butt.

His right hand slid to her bouncing tit, grasping the firm mound. Her nipple pressed into his palm. The mattress bounced under them as their bodies noisily slapped together. Her submissive position added to her arousal. Moaning, she frantically rotated her hips in small circles as her hands pulled at the restraints. Her flowing juices told him she was close.

The brunette's body shimmered with perspiration and the pace of her circular thrusts increased. She wailed out as she climaxed, each expression captured by the camera's invasive eyes. The strength of her orgasm forced Parker's climax from his body within seconds. As she spurted against him, he fired rope after rope against her inner walls. It took longer than usual to recover, their bodies shuddering as came down from their high.

"Fuck, Parker, that was sensational," the brunette moaned. She attempted to catch her breath. "If that's what it does for me, you'll have to get me on camera more often."

12