Velvet Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers

Briana's hands had been doing their own exploring. She had traced the muscles of Cole's back, up to powerful shoulders and then round to discover the smattering of chest hair that fascinated her. She mimicked Cole's touches to her nipples and was pleased to note he seemed to appreciate the caress. Briana found herself longing to see and explore this unknown territory. He moved down and parted her thighs gently and sliding his lips over her clit, he began very gently sucking it in and out of his mouth. Briana's breath caught as she began to thrust her hips in rhythm to his sucking. She slid her hands into his hair and ran her nails over his scalp, pulling him closer. He groaned in contentment and the vibrations from the sound was so exquisite and so pleasurable that she was sure she would float away in ecstasy.

Cole slowly and deliberately massaged her pussy with his tongue, just beginning to explore her swelling inner folds. Briana couldn't stop her body's involuntarily movement. She trembled and moaned louder the more he flicked his tongue directly against her little button. Briana rolled her head from side to side, quickly becoming overwhelmed with the sensations of her body. It was no longer heat between her thighs, but fire. And in that moment, she wanted it to fully consume her. But Cole had other ideas. He moved up and gently, whiles kissing Briana all the time, pushed himself into her tender folds.

"Ohh my god," Briana cried, lips trembling. The slight pain of his entrance went almost unnoticed. She felt so full. She clung to him desperately, consumed by an urgent need to keep him inside of her. Cole groaned as the head of his shaft was surrounded by slick, incendiary tightness. He held himself immobile as Briana became accustomed to the intrusion and then pressed further forward inch by inch until fully imbedded in her tight body. He was not surprised to feel the lithe body stiffen, but persevered. His mouth closed over Briana's, his tongue stroking over her lips as his hands stroked her hair. Slowly...with a soft whimper of need...Briana's body molded to Cole's, her arms snaking to wrap around his shoulders and Cole responded by pulling Briana impossible closer. His tongue sank inside warm, wet depths, exploring her taste feverishly. Cole moaned softly, slid his mouth down to cover one of her breasts again and sucked hungrily.

"Cole?" Slowly, from the hips, Briana pushed herself against Cole, moaning when he tightened his hold. "I want...."

"Tell me what you want," he whispered, his voice hoarse from arousal, the way that made her shudder in pleasure.

"I want you to move please". She whispered.

The words made Cole groan. And that's all the encouragement Cole needed. He took her. He moved slowly at first, but soon became lost in mind-fracturing pleasure. He moved harder, faster, deeper, his fingers pulling on Briana's swollen nipples bringing her more pleasure.

She slid her legs around his back, and locked them around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her. Cole moaned in response and gentled his movements inside her until Briana whined in pleasure. He could sense when her pleasure was about to peak, when her moans became loud. He withdrew, rotated, and pushed in halfway, before withdrawing and pushing in deep. She was going out of her mind with intense pleasure.

"Don't stop," Briana whispered softly against Cole's ear. "Don't ever stop."

He was no longer holding back the true potential of his stamina out of respect for her innocence. Her body was ready for him, and that was all the confirmation Cole needed to truly fuck her, with no inhibitions. He began to pump relentlessly as he felt his control slip away. He moved harder, faster, deeper whiles she made an amazed noise at the back of her throat, clutching at him as he worked inside her. It was mind-blowing. She thrust up with her hips matching his pace.

Briana threw her head back in delight as she began to feel that familiar throb deep in her belly. Cole slid his thumb on to her clitoris and stroked gently, then harder. Briana felt the tight coil within her begin to snap, and she looked at Cole momentarily before she fell over the edge. She went rigid and screamed as her orgasm rocked her slim body. With Cole riding her through her orgasm, it seemed to go on and on. Her contractions were so intense and squeezed Cole so pleasurably that a moan tore through his chest and he shook all over as he started to pulse. He thrust into her one final time, pulled out, and with his cock lurching violently, released his hot silky fluid onto the grass with a loud roar. Thanks to the loud music being played, no one could hear them.

Cole collapsed on top of Briana, burying his face in the warmth of her neck as his worn out body refused to hold itself up any longer. He felt her trembling from head to toe in the wake of her release. All the intense feeling had reduced her into an incoherent bundle of nerves. He held her close feeling protective of her all of a sudden.

When she finally began to relax, she realized that Cole was on top of her, staring down at her intently.

"What?" Briana asked softly. Cole smiled and gently kissed her lips.

"You're beautiful," he said. She slightly blushed at the compliment. He gently kissed her neck as his fingertips skirted along the skin of her arms, making her flesh break out in goose bumps.

Cole rolled off of her, stood up and fastened his jeans. He offered Briana, who was looking up at him with so much admiration on her face, a hand.

"I can't move." It was a breathless complaint. Cole bent down and picked her up. She flowed into his arms, all liquid and pleasured and boneless, and laid her head on his chest. She felt safe in Cole's arms and gave a contented sigh as he nuzzled at her temple.

After standing like that for a while, Cole helped her dress up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes." Briana replied suddenly feeling shy.

"What time can I see you tomorrow? We need to talk."

"Can I will call you in the morning?" She asked softly.

"Ok. But please call me early because I wouldn't be ok till I hear from you. Please!" Cole added giving Briana a tender kiss on her soft swollen lips.

"I promise."

"Shall we?" He said taking her hand and steering her towards the party.

***

Briana sat up in bed the next morning and flinched at the soreness between her legs. Her memory provided a frame by frame play back of what had happened the night before. Cole had reduced her to a sniveling bag of nerves and just remembering made her wet despite her soreness.

There was a knock on her door and Elaine poked her head in.

"Hi baby, did you sleep well?" Elaine went to her daughter and gave her a hug.

"I did mother" Briana replied hugging her mother back.

"Hope you had fun. Where did you disappear to by the way? You were nowhere to be found when the Johnsons were leaving last night. That was after nine. What happened to you?"

Briana's heart was pounding so hard she felt it was going to fall out from her chest any minute. Trying to hide her blush she replied dismissively, "I went to the fountain to have a little peace and quiet. I think I had a little too much to drink."

"It was your day darling, I'm just glad you had fun. Now wash up and come have breakfast. Your dad and Sean are already downstairs." She said leaving Briana's room.

Briana stretched and actually felt sore all over. She felt delightfully tired. Slowly she trailed her left hand down her stomach and lazily opening her legs began to caress her smooth pussy. Letting out a soft sigh of pleasure she closed her eyes and thought back to the night before. Remembering how good Cole's cock had felt and how hard she had cum.

Bringing her right hand to her mouth she licked her fingers and began to play with her right nipple. A moan escaped her lips as her fingers moved faster. Oh you nasty girl, she thought as she always did when she masturbated. She slipped her fingers onto her clit and gave it a little pinch before rubbing in slow circles teasing herself whiles thinking of the night before. The image of Cole on his knees with his mouth firmly attached to her clitoris drove me over the edge and arching her back, she came long and hard.

She quickly went to take a shower and went down to have breakfast.

***

Cole hanged up the phone thinking of how to get rid of his gold digger of an ex who still thought there was a chance for them. He just wasn't up for any drama. All he could think of was Briana. Now that's one sweet piece of arse if anybody should ask him. Just thinking about her made his blood hot. He couldn't wait to talk to her. She did promise to call this morning. He must admit though that he had a shock last night. A fucking virgin? Do they still manufacture those? She was so tight he thought his dick was gonna fall off. Fuck! But he still wondered where all that anger had come from. Well they were going to talk today and he was bent on finding out the cause.

As if on cue, the house phone rang. Cole reached for the extension in his room as both his dad and brother were already out of the house.

"Hello". He said hoping it was Briana.

"Hi Cole" the soft voice on the other end of the phone replied. Cole's heartbeat actually sped up. What was wrong with him? Fuck!

"Hi yourself. How are you doing this morning?" he asked softly.

"I'm ok. How about you?"

"I'm good. What are you up to?"

"Nothing much. Just relaxing in bed."

"I see. Look can I come pick you up? We really need to talk Bri."

The silkiness of Cole's voice was a torturous caress that Briana thought she wouldn't mind enduring for the rest of her life. Even his voice brought tingles all over her body. She sure as hell wanted to see him.

"Can you pick me up in the next twenty minutes?" she asked breathlessly.

"I'm on my way".

***

"Coming" Briana shouted. Though she was anxious to see Cole, she was a nervous wreck. Only God knows what he must be thinking of her. After all she did have sex with him without so much as a protest. She felt so ashamed but knew they had to talk just as he had said last night. If only he were not so sexy, then maybe she could think straight around him. As it stands now, she didn't trust herself around him at all. She hoped he acts sensible in this....like he did last night by spending his seed outside of her. If only he hadn't started that punishing kiss, she would be without any worry by now. She promised herself she would listen to whatever he had to say and let the chips fall where they may. At least she was thankful she was home alone. She wasn't ready for any probing questions from her family.

Taking a deep breath, Briana opened the door and.....just stared at the handsome sexy man in front of her. He looked so good standing there in shorts and a t-shirt. His broad chest and rippling muscles had her mouth salivating at the thought of touching her tongue to his aroused flesh. And he smelled sinfully good. Her heartbeat quickened.

Briana dropped her eyes to her hands ensuring that he was blocked from her periphery. She apparently couldn't even bear to be near him and not want him.

"Hey" greeted Cole softly. Oh fuck she looked hot in a denim short skirt with a sexy yellow top with spaghetti strings. She looked so so sexy.

"Hey" she replied shyly. She couldn't look Cole in the eyes. "Err.....would you wanna come in?"

"Sure"

Briana moved aside allowing him to pass through to the living room. "Make yourself comfortable. Would you care for anything?"

"Briana where's everyone?" Cole asked looking around. "Looks like you're alone here."

She shrugged prettily "My parents went to visit an Aunt and Sean went....somewhere. Don't know where." It was obvious to Cole she was nervous and wouldn't look at it. That won't do at all.

"Come here"

Briana quickly looked up. "huh?"

"I said come here. Come on." He stood holding out his hand to her. She walked to stand in front of him, taking his hand and getting a jolt which went directly to her pussy. Damn! She couldn't stop the blush from spreading across her cheeks. Cole gathered her into his arms and rubbed her back. After a while he tipped her chin up and looked down into her lovely face, seeing her lips tremble.

"Goddamn, I wanna kiss you so bad." Cole whispered. Briana, who was staring intently at his lips, chose that moment to lick her own lips which had suddenly gone dry.

"Fuck!" and his lips were on hers. Kissing her last night had been intense and this morning was no different. It almost felt like coming home after a long absence; a relief to be in a comfortable place, a place that welcomes you and knows you. Exploring her mouth, their tongues dancing together, was like singing along with Kaki; relaxed, sweet and hot, working smoothly with and against each other. Cole felt himself beginning to get lost in the kiss and gently broke it, trailing his lips over Briana's jaw to nibble at the curve in front of her ear.

Briana felt him kissing her jaw and ear, and moaned as his teeth grazed the skin. The burning feeling inside was growing, spreading, causing her nipples to harden and her breath to shorten. Her panties were so damp she was afraid of leaving a wet spot on the floor.

He just had to be a great kisser, of course. His kiss just had to be the kind that made you want to fall into it. She was already so gone on this man and now he had to make her want even more from him. He made her feel helpless and out of control and that scared her. She had to find out what his intentions, if any, were. Maybe if she asks him that very moment, catching him off guard while he couldn't think would get her some spontaneous honesty.

Burying her face in his chest, she asked whiles still trying to catch her breath, "Cole, what is it that you want from me? Sex or a relationship?"

She pulled her face back from his chest so she could see his face and watch his reaction to what she was asking.

Cole looked down to find Bri watching him intently, waiting for an answer and she looked dead serious.

"I told you we need to talk didn't I?" He asked softly running his fingers through her hair. "Let's get out of here."

She nodded. She could wait. "Need to pick something from my room. Be right back." But she still held on to Cole. Her legs felt like jelly.

"Should I carry you upstairs?" Cole asked teasingly, kissing her on the forehead.

"Just give me a moment please" she murmured slightly embarrassed.

Before she knew what he was doing, he had swept her off her feet and was heading in the direction of the stairs. Briana shrieked holding on to his neck. "I can walk Cole. Come on put me down."

"Well too bad because I'm enjoying having you in my arms. Deal with it". Briana giggled helplessly.

Upstairs, Briana didn't have to direct Cole to her room as he already knew which one was hers. He kicked open the door and entered. He slowly deposited her on her feet but still kept his arms around her.

"Now take whatever you had to take and let's go."

And just like that, Briana's face turned a very dark shade of red.

"Hey...what is it? Tell me," Cole coxed.

"Well I wasn't coming to pick anything. I just wanted to....change."

"You don't have to Briana. I love what you're wearing." He said looking at her with blatant lust.

If it's possible, Briana turned even redder. What the fuck is wrong with her, Cole wondered. She still hadn't moved and looked as if she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole. Then it dawned on Cole: Whatever she wanted to change, it wasn't her outfit. And just like that, his cock stood at full attention and the bulge could be clearly felt and seen against his left thigh. He knew she was probably too sore for him to have her again, but he had to taste her. Then she could go ahead and change her panties as she obviously wanted to.

Cole grabbed Briana's arms and pushed her backwards onto her bed. "I want to taste you." She felt a fire start between her legs at his words, and tried to still her excitement. Cole had the look of a sexual predator and it aroused her so much she started trembling. Surely he wasn't going to have sex again so soon after last night was he? The pain inside her had lessened considerably since she woke up but she knew that she shouldn't let him do this, that she should fight or scream or do anything but cooperate, but when he looked at her like this she just couldn't think straight.

Cole dragged her butt to the edge of the bed and knelt down between her legs. He pushed her skirt up to the point where it was riding almost to her waist. He gave a firm tug against her panties, ripping them off of her. For a second, rational thoughts were at play in Briana's mind. The door was unlocked; her skirt around her waist, her panties on the floor, and Cole was between her legs. What would happen if someone walked in? But these thoughts were quickly squashed.

Cole smiled smugly, slid his middle finger into her mouth and let her suck for a moment until it was slick with her saliva. He slid it over her clitoris for a couple of seconds, then pressed gently. He run his hands between her legs, one parting her lips, the other running between her lush folds to come back drenching wet. Her breathing became ragged and whimpering, she looked down at Cole in fascination as he brought his finger to his mouth. "I love the taste of you," Cole whispered, "But you must know that by now."

"Oh God, Cole!"

Cole brought his wet finger back between her legs and swirled it around her clit, bending to suck her clit into his mouth. Briana arched off the edge of the bed in an effort to get closer to the source of pleasure. She lifted her legs and draped them across Cole's back, her thighs squeezing his head.

Her hips were bucking faster and harder shoving her pussy into his face and he loved it! The smell, the taste, and best of all her moaning, got him so excited and hard he could feel his cock straining to be released from the confines of his shorts. Cole kissed his way around her clit, and he began circling it deliberately with the tip of his stiffened tongue. Briana's pussy began to throb insistently as her body began to build up to climax. She tried to relax her muscles, and enjoy the sensation of the act as opposed to fixating only on the ending, but she found that her desire was growing stronger and unbearable. She was going out of her mind.

"What you were doing...just then...don't you dare stop," Briana said breathlessly. Cole smiled slowly, loving that he had brought out that aggressive side of Bri at such an intimate time. She sure did sound hot and sexy.

"My pleasure," he replied, instantly rewarding her with those rapid flicking movements against her clit. Bri's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she twisted her fingers in his hair, moaning louder and louder the closer he brought her to climax. "Oh Cole," She moaned.

Her fingernails were actually digging into his scalp but he didn't care. He reached up and began to play with her nipple.

"Yes! Oh yes!" She groaned, "Oh just like that don't stop Cole don't stop oh please just like that."

Hearing her say please sent a thrill through him and he moved quicker. Suddenly Bri squeezed his head even harder and her hips left the bed but stayed there not bucking just grinding into his face and he could feel her thighs tremble, she cried out loudly. Hands still inside Cole's hair, Briana leaned all the way on her back as a shuttering orgasm ripped through her.

She could feel it all the way down in her toes which curled on their own. Her climax was so forceful that it left her breathless and trembling. She started pulling Cole up forcefully. She wanted to kiss him so bad. He crawled up her body, stopping when his face was level with her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth, suckled, and Briana moaned. His lips travelled upwards, lingering in the curve of her throat. He licked the length of her neck and sank his teeth into her. She moaned. "Mmm," he murmured. "Delicious." His mouth sealed over hers, his tongue, tasting of her, filling her mouth. His hips settled into the cradle of hers

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers