Velvet House Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica's naked body was suddenly on the bed with us. Her eyes were blazing with the power of the Velvet Obsession and her dark beauty was enhanced by her vulnerability. She began to kiss your tiny bare feet letting her red lips caress your toes as you opened your eyes and saw her. She kissed her way up the length of your trembling legs until she reached the soft inside of your thighs which were quivering from my hard thrusts into your ass. You began to sob and whispered to her in a hoarse voice filled with absolute need.

"Oh Veronica! ---I want so. I have never felt like this. ---IT FEELS SO GOOD! ----- I want!---- I want more!!! Please more. ----PLEASE!!!!!.

Veronica raised up and took your face in her hands. The red of her nail polish stood out against the white of your skin, She bent to gently kiss your lips and the fire in her eyes blazed.

"Yes, my pretty. You shall have more."

As my cock surged ever deeper into your ass, Veronica lowered her kiss to the lips of your pussy and drank deeply there.

Your whole body shook with the new sensation. Veronica's tongue dipped deeply into your passion and touched you in ways that I had never done, different touches, feminine licking, which were no less hungry than mine, yet different. The difference, in combination with the joining of my body with yours, as I furiously fucked your ass, sent you to another plane of pleasure and your eyes rolled back in your head from the waves of pleasure.

Veronica moved up between both our legs as we lay on the huge bed, while I plunged up into your bottom. She took her heavy breast in her hand and guided the lustful dark spike of her hardened nipple to the tip of your clit. She began rubbing her stiffened flesh there, causing you to surge up against the heavenly pressure and causing the muscles of your body to squeeze me so hard that I had to stop thrusting for a moment.

The hot friction against her nipple caused Veronica to moan in a low sexual voice. She felt her own need growing and as she rubbed her stiffened nipple against your clit, her hips began to press her wet pussy against your leg. You sobbed out exaltations from the overload of sensual probing and shook violently with need. Veronica pressed the softness of her breast hard against your pussy, then bent to suck your vibrating clit between her lips. You shrieked and wrapped your legs around her pale body, squeezing her as she sucked voraciously on the sensitive bud of your desire. The movement freed my cock from the grip of your anal muscles and I plunged deep into you once more.

Veronica, was sucking hard on your clit and her fingers were deep in her own pussy, plunging there, seeking release from what was building in us all. She began to moan, the sounds muffled against your body as she let her tongue lathe all over your clit. Her bottom began plunging up and down, sliding her fingers faster and faster into her body and moaning in the throes of the Velvet Obsession. You began to quiver and shake and tears began to roll down your cheeks. You gripped Veronica hard with your legs and you laced you fingers into her long dark hair, rubbing her face back and forth over your tortured pussy. Your muscles gripped hard on the length of my cock and I knew the moment of moments was coming.

I was suddenly terribly jealous. You were mine and I did not want to share this moment with anyone, not even this gorgeous creature who was between your legs. I grabbed Veronica by her long black hair and threw her to the foot of the bed. You hissed and dug your heels into the bed as I drew my shaft from your rectum and turned you to face me.

"It's you, only you I want, Terri!"

Your blue eyes shone with new light and we came together, plunging our bodies into each other and almost instantly exploding with a mutual orgasm which seemed to last an hour. We trembled in each other's arms and felt our cum rush to mingle and spill out all over our bodies. You jerked and shuddered and clung to me as you climaxed again and again, causing me to explode many times in reaction. It was unlike anything we had ever experienced. We rode on the flood of passion and let he swell carry us, slowly, with many levels and stops, all the way back to sanity. I held you to me, and you cluing to my body tightly, as we decompressed, kissing each other again and again and again, whispering words of love as we slipped from the pinnacle of desire into the calm sweetness of love once more.

Veronica was not so lucky. While we made the final climb to ecstasy, together, she lay at our feet, desperately held in the vise like clutches of the Velvet Obsession. She dug her bare toes into the red velvet coverlet and raged into her pussy with her fingers, letting the palm of her hand slap against her clit with harder and harder assaults. SHe climbed the huge bedpost wrapping one leg around the carved wood and rubbed the lips of her passion over the rope like image, carved into the wood, crying out each time the polished bumps of wood rubbed against her clit. Finally she crawled to the dresser, beautifully naked with her full breasts swaying in the candlelight. She took the heavy glass decanter, swallowing what was left of the Velvet obsession and fucking herself, slowly, luxuriously, to an earth shattering orgasm with the smooth, slender glass.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke sometime during the night to find you snuggled against me, sweetly smiling, and Veronica, snuggled next to you, her full breasts pressed against your bare back and one trim leg hooked over your hips, her bare foot resting on my leg, unconsciously caressing me there.

When we awoke in the morning she was gone. We did not see her as we went down to breakfast or as we checked out of the castle. As we drove away, we discovered that we were somewhat taken aback and yet completely thrilled at the events of the night before. When we got home, we discovered that there was a package in the back seat of the car. When we opened it, we found a small bottle of the Velvet Obsession, and a note written in a delicate very Victorian hand.

"When doors open before us, we do not always know what lies behind them. Every once in awhile, we find experiences and people which we would rather not live life without.

Beauty and passion are not always beautiful, but in your case they are ethereal.

Here am I when you want!

Adoringly,

Veronica"

We looked at each other, and smiled and plunged back into day to day life. It was easier knowing that there was an adventure waiting out there, personally tailored for you and I.