Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This entire encounter with Veronica had taken me completely off guard. Suddenly my sister, who had been my primary object of sexual desire ever since that memorable day I saw her disrobe on the dock, was now splayed out naked in front of me. Moreover, she was giving voice to a taboo subject I thought would forever remain within the realm of fantasy.

"It's just that…I mean, it would be different…" I protested weakly.

"How would it be different?" she asked.

"Well, if you were my brother I wouldn't be attracted to you--we'd just be jacking off together," I said. "But, you're my sister and I think you're really…" My voice trailed off.

"Really what?" she said innocently. But as she said it, she sat up straight again, giving me an unobstructed view of her body. My gaze drifted down to her breasts and the smooth, toned surface of her abdomen. Likewise, her gaze dropped to my cock, which twitched once or twice with a renewed surge of lust.

Almost without thinking, I grasped my cock and began to stroke it, lubricating it with the generous portion of pre-cum that had formed at the tip.

Veronica leaned back again and spread her legs wide open, then plunged the fingers of her right hand into her gaping pussy, rubbing its length up and down. She leaned on her left elbow and fixed her gaze on my cock.

I scooted over until I was kneeling between her legs, then resumed stroking my painfully throbbing cock in earnest. Within 30 seconds I was on the verge of cumming, so I loosened my grip and slowed my stroke--I wanted to wait for my sister.

I didn't have to wait long. Within a minute, Veronica's breathing became labored as she quickened the movements of her fingers on her pussy, focusing her feverish circular motions on the area at the top of her vagina.

"Uunnh…ummmm…oooohh!" she squeaked in a high-pitched voice. "Oh Sam--Sam! I'm gonna cuuu--I'm cumming!"

The sight of my sister writhing in ecstasy before me, thrusting her hips upward and grinding them into her hand, pushed me over the edge. I grasped my cock firmly and stroked it once--twice--and started to cum.

Two or three powerful bursts of semen erupted from my cock, landing on Veronica's chin, breasts and stomach, prompting even more squeals of delight from her as she slid toward me, eager for me to coat her with my cum.

"Yes! Sam! Yesss--cumm on me--ooohh," she gasped.

I jerked my cock until the final waves of sperm oozed over my hand, cock and balls, then collapsed in the sand next to Veronica, lying on my back and staring up through the trees.

We lay for several minutes in silence, catching our breath. I looked over at Veronica and saw her staring blankly at the heavens as I had done; a profoundly satisfied smile was on her lips. She met my gaze and her smile widened further.

"Let's take a dip and clean off," I suggested.

She joined me in a shallow section of the swimming hole downstream from the sandbar. We took our time rinsing off. The sun still shone down brightly, and the cool water felt good on our bodies.

The sight of my sister bathing herself, splashing the water over her arms, shoulders and breasts, was somehow an enormous turn-on. I felt my cock begin to swell again. Veronica was quick to notice this and I saw her smirk.

"I didn't think guys could get hard again so fast," she said.

I didn't know what to say, so I just went on bathing. Eventually she spoke up again.

"One of these days you'll make a girl very happy with that thing of yours," she said.

I flushed at her assumption that I was a virgin. She was correct of course. But once again she was making me feel like a child.

"What makes you think I haven't already?" I said.

She just raised an eyebrow turned around, heading back to the sandbar. I stayed behind and watched her walk away, feeling a mixture of anger at her attitude, and arousal at the sight of her gorgeous ass.

I spent a few more minutes splashing around in the water. I was going through the motions of bathing but in reality I was sulking. Eventually I followed Veronica back to the sandbar.

When I returned, Veronica was on all fours arranging her beach blanket which had become all bunched up and covered with sand during our masturbation session. Her legs were spread slightly and her ass was pointed directly at me, giving me a perfect view of her vagina from behind. My cock, which was already dangling heavily in front of me, became fully erect at the sight.

My renewed arousal began to melt away at the resentment I'd felt only minutes before, but I still felt like I had something to prove to Veronica. And experiences of the afternoon had triggered something deep within me that enabled me for the first time in my life to act on the irresistible urge I was feeling now.

I dropped to my knees behind her so that my cock was inches from her ass. Before she could react, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back so that her ass crack was pressed against my cock. I think I had expected her to struggle out of my grasp, but instead she froze.

"Sam, what are you doing?" she said.

I didn't answer but loosened my grip on her hips and ran my hands along the soft skin of her sides and lower back. She arched her back slightly in response.

"Sam?" she repeated.

I grasped her hips again and leaned into her, grinding my cock into her ass. I felt the base of my shaft come into contact with the hot, slippery surface of the bottom of her cunt.

"Sssa--" she breathed. I thought I felt her lean back against me. "Sam, what…are you doing?"

I leaned back a little and placed my hands on her ass cheeks, slowly running them down to the insides of her thighs. I began to tease the area around her vagina with my fingers.

"I'm checking to see if you're still horny," I answered.

Her body seemed to tremble in response. She leaned back hard against me and ground her ass against my cock. She then swayed forward again and collapsed onto her elbows, arching her back and spreading her legs until her vagina and asshole were fully exposed.

"…because I think you are horny," I went on, now rubbing my fingers along the folds of her vagina. Her pussy lips parted at once and engulfed my fingers until they were buried in the soaking wet depths of her cunt.

"Mmmmnnnn…" she groaned.

"I think I made you horny," I said. I slowly finger-fucked her with my right hand and placed the thumb of my left hand on her puckering asshole.

"Uunnnnhhhhhh!" she gasped.

"Am I right?" I said.

"MMmmmmmmmnnn…yeeeaa--" she breathed.

"Did I make you horny?" I repeated.

"Oooh Sammm…yes…yes, you made me horny," she said.

My cock throbbed at her affirmation.

"And I think you want me to fuck you," I continued.

She groaned and thrust her weight against my cock with increased force.

"Do you want your little brother to fuck you?" I said at last.

"Saah--Sammm," she said, "please fuck me! Ple--"

She leaned forward again and spread her legs even further until the wet, glistening folds of her vagina were slightly drawn apart.

I withdrew my hand from her pussy and grasped my cock, guiding it to her entrance. I pressed it against her wet lips and rubbed it up and down the length of her cunt until the head of my cock was coated with her juices.

"Uuunnnhhh!" she squealed, jutting her ass further into the air and luring my cock along its forbidden path. I gazed down and observed the head of my cock as it slid slightly beneath the surface of her vagina until it was enfolded in the lips of her pussy.

She gasped once more and leaned forward abruptly.

"Wait!" she said, collapsing on the blanket and rolling around on her back. She rose up on her elbows and peered up at me. Her eyes were on fire. She spread her legs, grasping her knees and pulling them back to present me with her gaping pussy.

"Fuck me," she commanded.

I bent over her and put my arms at her sides, leaning my weight onto her crotch and rubbing the length of my cock along the surface of her pussy. I made a few awkward attempts to enter her, but my inexperience was obvious. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me up, then reached down and grasped my cock.

We both looked down between her legs as she guided my 8-inch cock to the entrance of her pussy. She rubbed the head along her slit as I had just done, then positioned it toward the bottom of her vagina and released it. She gazed up into my eyes and nodded.

I held her eye contact as I gently leaned my weight forward and felt the opening of her tight pussy give way. When my cock had entered her about 3 inches I paused when I heard her gasp.

"Ooooh--go slow," she hissed, "you're a big boy…"

I instinctively withdrew my cock a few inches until only the head remained inside, then slid inside her again, this time meeting less resistance. I slid my entire length inside her and she gasped once again, this time in pleasure.

"Unnnhhh Sam," she breathed, "fuck me!"

I obeyed, withdrawing my cock and penetrating her once again. Now past my fear of the unknown, of hurting my sister, I began to slowly fuck her. The sensation of her hot pussy contracting around my throbbing cock was the most blissful thing I had ever felt in my life.

I gazed back down between her legs and observed the surreal sight of my glistening cock sliding in and out of my sister's wet pussy. I paused at each upstroke to keep from cumming.

"You're not…a little boy anymore…are you, Sam?" she said, peering as well at the sight of me impaling her. Then we met each other's gaze.

"Are you a…a man now Sam? Huh?" she said, thrusting her hips in emphasis. "Did you want to show your big sister…that you're a man? Huh?"

That was all it took.

I did not really know what it meant to cum until that moment. The orgasms I had experienced up till then had been controlled releases--mere sneezes compared to the deluge that overcame me now. It was as if a damn, whose thin membrane had been pummeled with season after season of roaring springtime waters, had suddenly burst. I was not in control.

I felt like I was draining my life into my sister. Her vagina contracted around my erect penis in greedy acceptance as orgasm overtook her. We held eye contact. Then, as if in answer to some unspoken summons, Veronica lifted her head and I lowered mine until our lips met. We pressed our mouths together and parted our lips almost at once. Our tongues met and we entered into a passionate kiss, elevating our union from mere animalistic ritual.

When at last the fire of my climax began to ebb, I collapsed on top of Veronica. I remained inside her for a long while and she embraced me, gently massaging my back and caressing my head.

Finally I rose. I kissed her on the cheek and slid off her, then knelt at her side. The sun was now low in the sky. The tops of the lofty balsam firs were still dappled in its golden light but the swimming hole had receded into shadow. A cool breeze blew across the sandbar.

Veronica still lay motionless on the blanket with a contented smile on her face. She wore a glazed expression of utter contentment that made it difficult for me to disturb her peace.

"We should go," I said, retrieving a sweatshirt from her bag and handing it to her.

We gathered our things together and got dressed, then began the 2 mile trek out of the river valley. We did not speak during our walk home, but held hands the entire time.

Not until we emerged from the trail onto the narrow dirt lane that led to our cabin just around the bend, when we heard the sound of our mother calling our younger brothers and sisters in for dinner, did we finally let go.

12