Veronica Mars: Whore of S.H.I.E.L.D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The private eye, once famous among the citizens of Neptune, California, could barely believe how her day was going. She had come out this morning, with the expressed mission of snapping some photos and collecting a quick pay cheque for some well paying conspiracy nut. She would have been able to top her car up, get some nice, decent food in her apartment and maybe, just maybe, track down an ex or two to see where the night took her. Now though, as she thought about Logan and Duncan, she had had something of a mental image of one hell of a sexy sandwich but now, she was flat on her back being stretched beyond belief. However, the stretching was such a good feeling. Her own pussy was lubricating the toy as Veronica bit down on her bottom lip, closing her eyes before looking up and her bright blues made contact with the redhead's emerald orbs.

Fucking Veronica's needy pussy, Natasha watched the blonde with rapt attention as her own hips rocked back and forth, sawing the toy inside of her blonde fuck toy's pussy, Natasha could barely believe just how well the sexual toxins had been working and not only that, but how easily Veronica had submitted to the fucking. All of the trial runs had been met with either some resistance or outright lack of work. The table was bouncing up and down as Natasha fucked Veronica on it, the redhead watching the blonde's face twist in pleasure as the large sexual toy slipped inside of her, filling her almost completely and her slick juices staining the toy and leaving a mark on it while Natasha worked her hips back and forth, inching her way deeper and deeper all while Veronica's head was back, hitting the table with every pump inside of her.

The sound of Veronica's head hitting the table was a near perfect compliment to the bliss that was running through her veins and her soaking wet pussy as she felt the strap on stretch her entrance around it and hit every last part of the sexual spots it had taken her ex boyfriends months to discover. Now, she could barely see Natasha through the tears in her eyes as she was fucked oh so wonderfully. Her mouth was wide open, her voice barely a croak as her pussy was wrecked beyond belief. Natasha was working her so good, so good that if she were of sound mind, Veronica might have wondered if the redhead was a mind reader as well though right now, all the private eye wanted was to cum hard and cum again and again until she would beg the agent to stop. Veronica's eyes were screwed shut tightly as she felt another orgasm coming on, the blonde's mouth was stretched open in a silent scream as her back arched up off of the table and she came all over the toy.

Natasha made an amused sound before she reached down, taking hold of Veronica's hips and then spinning her over, the toy remaining buried inside of the tight, blonde private eye. When Veronica's stomach hit the table, Natasha grinned at the sound before sliding the toy out of the dripping wet slit. Looking down at Veronica, the redheaded agent wetted her lips and then leant down, pressing Veronica's ass cheeks apart. Natasha reached up and grabbed a handful of Veronica's sunshine gold hair and tugged on it before she rocked her hips forward and buried the head of the fake cock inside of Veronica's asshole. Nudging her way forward without so much as a care for the protests spilling from the blonde. The head of the massive fuck toy popped inside of Veronica's back door and as Natasha kept her hands in the golden strands of hair, Natasha Romanoff started to really work on Veronica's ass. Sliding her hips back and forth, the S.H.I.E.L.D super agent watched and listened to Veronica intently.

Feeling a hand run between her legs, the blonde who was busy being sodomised over the edge of a table by the beautiful woman she was sharing a cell with could only hiss in delight as Natasha's fingers found her clit and continued to manipulate her while Natasha claimed her ass. Veronica had been something of an anal virgin before, as she had matured she had toyed back there but never actually been fucked in her ass. She was far too proud to say anything to the redhead but Veronica almost knew that Natasha would have been able to tell that she had never had her ass fucked before. So, she gritted her teeth and did her best not to cry out in sheer pleasure as the fake cock stretched her back door and filled her to the absolute brim. Veronica's head dipped and her arms almost gave way as she was filled far beyond what she

Natasha watched as the blonde beneath her seemed to simply accept the fact that she was having her ass fucked and seemed to be adoring it just as all the others who had fallen into the Widow's web. All of the women in the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D had been in the position that Veronica was now, bent over a table and getting fucked beyond belief. The redhead's body was light with a sheen of sweat and while the super soldier would never admit it, she was actually giving the fuck of her lifetime as well. The blonde beneath her was panting and moaning as the fake cock remained firmly buried inside of Veronica Mars' back door. Natasha reached between Veronica's legs and her left hand started to rub against the slippery slit of the blonde private eye. As Natasha fucked the blonde's ass, she began to rub and tease the blonde's pussy.

As Veronica was fucked hard in her ass, she had to admit, she was taking it harder than she ever had done before and then the addition of the redhead's fingers on her slit was enough to make the blonde cry out in pleasure. Her head came up off of the table and Veronica caught a sight of her face in the presumably double sided glass. Her hair was a mess, her makeup was running and she had an incredibly wide grin on her face as her ass was stretched. When Natasha's fingers stroked against Veronica's slit, the blonde's body tightened and her ass squeezed against the big sex toy that was sliding in and out of her. She couldn't believe what was happening to her, and what was worse, was that she wanted more. She wanted more! Looking up at the mirror, Veronica bit down on her bottom lip, scratching at the lipstick, Veronica finally managed to form something other than simple animalistic grunts and cries of pleasure.

"Fuck Natasha... Fucking ruin me!"

Natasha smirked and nodded her head while she continued to rub against Veronica's wet, tight slit. Her index finger slipped inside of the blonde, the wet fluids already providing ample lubrication for her finger to slide all the way inside of her, right up to Natasha's knuckle. The redhead continued to pump her finger in and out, the tip of her digit stroking against the top of Veronica's pussy, finding the sweet spot with the usual expertise expected of the Black Widow and with pinpoint accuracy, the redhead started to assault Veronica's gspot while she fucked the private eye in the ass. Doubly stimulating the woman, Natasha listened to Veronica beg for her while she was pounded without mercy, just how the both of them wanted it to go. With her free hand, Natasha reached around her and started to grope at the breasts of the blonde private eye.

Feeling the hands on her was almost an extra source of pleasure for the private eye as she was dragged kicking and screaming into the throes of another hard orgasm. Veronica whimpered and bit down on her bottom lip, doing her absolute best to not scream out her orgasm and submission to the hardened super agent who was hard at work behind her. When a second and then third finger was added inside of her, Veronica screwed her eyes shut tight and then exploded around Natasha's invading fingers. As the blonde came, the redhead pulled the large fake cock out of Veronica's ass and then, her fingers were removed, leaving the blonde feeling oh so empty. She was then rolled onto her back and Natasha had pounced on her stomach, the soft weight of the former Red Room agent was very obvious on the blonde private eye and as she looked up at the woman, Veronica knew what the redhead wanted and simply opened her mouth.

Natasha fed the three fingers to Veronica, watching the blonde dutifully clean the fingers in her mouth. Slipping her fingers from Veronica's mouth, her digits slipped from Veronica's mouth with a pop and the redhead was left looking down at a very well fucked woman. Sliding down to standing, the redhead ran her hand through her long red hair before reaching between the valley of her breasts and plucking the key to Veronica's cuffs off of the necklace she had been wearing. Undoing the restraints, the blonde let out a long puff of air, her golden strands lifting up ever so slightly as some of her hair wasn't matted to her skin. Lifting a hand up, Veronica wiped at her forehead and fell to her feet, wobbly and unstable, the blonde gasped as her feet touched the floor.

"I can't feel my legs..."

"That's the point Mars." Natasha said with a smile, undoing the straps of her strapon and slipping out of it. Kicking the toy away, Natasha looked over at Veronica before pressing a finger to her ear. "Yeah, I'd say she passed. You got it Bobbi, meet you at the firing range? Okay, love you too." Natasha looked over at Veronica before speaking again. "You want a job here Mars?"

12