Veronique's Persuasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No. Not yet anyway. Lana, and sometimes Olivia, puts the models together. They must know what they're doing.'

'What about this afternoon? Any tips for me?'

'Well, I told you, you won't be given instructions like the photoshoot so there's a bit of ad-lib dialogue at the start, sometimes at the end too, to establish what is called the setting. I found out you and Ruby are pretending to be work colleagues. You have been invited to a wedding as bridesmaid but you're afraid because you can't dance. Ruby shows you how and you end up having sex.'

'We just ad-lib? There's no script?'

'Yeah, basically. In a film it would be different.'

'And the sex?'

'Well, Ruby will take the lead and you more or less follow her. Oh, by the way, you should wear a different dress. We can swop dresses for the afternoon.'

Three-quarters of an hour later we were back inside and we headed over to Sandra. Ruby was already there in a mid-grey mini dress. She gave me a quick hug.

'You were a turn-on this morning, that's for sure,' she said.

'I'll second that,' Sandra smiled . 'Now, Pascale, you need to choose lingerie for the video. Your makeup's good but we'll freshen up your lips and your hair.'

'I have a pink bra and thong so you can maybe select a different colour,' said Ruby.

Veronique brought me into the wardrobe which was the name for the dressing room. It resembled a small boutique. There were coats, dresses, skirts, blouses, nightwear, high heels, boots, slippers, stockings and, of course, underwear of all sizes and descriptions.

'Wow, where did all this come from?'

'I've been told that Olivia has a lot of contacts in the garment industry and she gets all these from various factories. They're mostly imperfects or out of fashion. Sometimes the girls will bring in some nice clothes they don't want any more as well. Can I pick out some underwear for you?'

'Yeah, you have good taste.'

She fingered through the rows of bra and pantie sets, checking the sizes too. Then she decided upon a pale lilac silk and lace bra and thong.

'Just gorgeous,' she whispered. 'Now, come on, in here and we'll change dresses too.'

We went behind a screen and I removed everything. I was surprised to see Veronique taking off her white underwear as well although she gave me her light blue dress only.

'I'll wear your lingerie and dress till we get home.' She got dressed quickly and, with that glint in her eyes, smelled the black thong I wore for the shoot. 'They're still damp.'

I finished dressing with a pair of black high heels that fitted well and Sandra gave me the quick touch-up and then Ruby and I headed over to the prepared area for the video. I thought it might have been Emma again but there were two other girls with larger video cameras. One was a lovely black girl with braided hair and satin shorts and vest. The other was a tall woman with her brown hair in a pony tail and it was she who called us over. She gave Ruby a peck on the cheek and shook my hand and then introduced herself, Norah, and her companion, Georgie. She gave us a summary of the thin plot and explained how long it should be before we started to kiss and start the action. She warned me not to look directly at the camera. Then we got under way.

The setting was a small office -- two desks with computers and various notepads and pens -- and a settee against a wall under a flow chart indicating something or other to do with a business. We were both pretending to type.

'What's up, Pascale? You're not yourself today,' said Ruby.

I sighed and looked at Ruby, 'I'm sorry. I have to be bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding next month.'

Ruby gave a laugh. 'And what? That's good, isn't it?'

I shook my head. 'No. Not good! I have to do this stupid dance in front of everybody and ....... I don't dance.'

'Everybody dances.'

'I don't.'

'Don't or can't'

I shrugged and put my head down on my arms.

Ruby got up and came over and sat on the edge of the desk. She stroked my hair. 'You're my friend, Pascale, and I don't like seeing you like this. Come on, get up.'

'What?'

She began pulling me up. 'Get up. I'll show you how easy it is to dance.'

'No. I told you. I don't dance.' I almost laughed but stopped myself just in time.

Ruby pulled me to my feet and into the space between the desks.

'Now what is the dance called?'

I tried to remember the name of a dance but I shrugged instead. 'I don't know, it's just the wedding dance. You know, close together.'

'Ah, the waltz.' She pulled me closer.

At this point I could feel my nipples stir. I had a brief vision of what we were about to do to each other and I knew we wouldn't be doing it in private. Close by there were the two photographers and the girl doing the lighting. In the shadows, behind them, would be Veronique. Maybe there were others. But at that moment all my senses were tuned into Ruby.

'Come closer. Now my left hand holds your right hand, OK. My other hand goes round your back and pulls you gently in. Your other hand goes onto my shoulder. Good, that's it. And we step forward and step backwards like this.'

We were role-playing perfectly I realised. I did look, and feel, like someone who was nervous about dancing and Ruby looked and probably felt like someone who could do this in her sleep. We moved around for a while and, without looking, I knew that one of the videographers would be concentrating on close-ups such as our faces and feet and hands.

'If the man likes you he'll pull you in closer like this,' said Ruby. For the first time I could feel her breasts against mine and felt her bare thighs touching mine. I began to lubricate.

I thought of something to say. 'Oh, I won't be dancing with a man. My cousin's a lesbian and I have to dance with one of the other bridesmaids. I'm sorry. I should have told you.'

Ruby pulled me closer still and said, 'Hey, that's not a problem.' After a while she added, 'But you're not a lesbian, are you?'

I shook my head. 'No, I have a boyfriend, sort of.'

'You ever think about being with a girl?'

'No. I mean ....' I didn't know what to say and I looked at her and I thought this was a bit like déjà vu. Wasn't this what happened between Veronique and myself in her apartment?

'Anyway, the other bridesmaid will probably pull you in close. Like this.' Both her hands went around my back and pulled me in tighter until our bodies were pressing against each other while we continued to dance.

'And if she has any sense she'll do this,' said Ruby. Her lips found mine and one of her hands came round the back of my head. Her mouth opened as I parted my lips and I felt her tongue dart in. My hands slid down, over the back of her dress, and I felt her bra straps and the bony bumps of her vertebrae and the elastic of the top of her thong.

Our tongues got bolder and played with each other. Her breath was mint fresh and I loved the feel of her lips and probing tongue. Then she brought one of her hands up my side and onto my breast. I felt her thumb rubbing the hard nipple. I let out a soft 'oh.'

Ruby broke away from the kissing to whisper, 'You're enjoying this.'

'I'm wet,' was all I could answer.

'Oh, you're not the only one, Pascale. For months I've been sitting there wanting to kiss you.'

'You never said anything.'

'I'm saying it now.' And with that she went back to kissing me with even more vigour.

I could sense that one of the cameras was recording the kiss and panning down to where Ruby was kneading my breasts. For my part, I had both my hands now on her bottom, feeling the firm buttocks and the ridge of elastic of her thong.

Somehow we found ourselves moving against the edge of the settee so it seemed natural to sit down. Ruby, as Veronique had pointed out to me, was more active than I was. I was content to see what she would do before I followed with an action of my own.

Her hand left my stiff breast and snaked down my body to my knees. From there she softly dragged her fingernails up the inside of my thigh, under my short dress and up to the thong. I realised the camera was sure to see that my lilac thong had a definite wet stain. Ruby used her fingernails up and down the length of my thighs several times while kissing me deeply. Each stroke of her fingers and each probe of her tongue sent exquisite waves of pleasure to my sensitive clitoris and nipples.

I put my hand over the taut mound of her breast and even through the material of her dress and lacy bra I could feel the hard nipple. I played my fingers over the nipple and heard Ruby give a little moan.

'I want to see them,' I whispered. I didn't care whether the microphones attached to the cameras could hear me or not.

'Let's get out of these dresses,' Ruby said.

We stood up and unzipped each other and stepped out of our dresses. Now I could see Ruby's body for the first time and it was to die for; gorgeous, toned and the same natural colour as her legs and face. Her aroused nipples were evident and I glimpsed the slightly darker patch of her thong where the wetness would have soaked through. I was unbelievably turned on.

While standing we began kissing again. It wasn't long before Ruby reached behind my back and undid the clasp of my bra and eased it off my shoulders. My breasts were stiff and the nipples hard and stretched to their limit. Ruby immediately brought her mouth down and over my left breast and flicked her tongue over the nipple. It was like an electric shock. When she was satisfied with my left breast she repeated the action with my right. I could genuinely feel the wetness between my legs now.

I unhooked her bra too and my eyes lit up when I saw her darker nipples standing to attention. I gently pulled on them with my fingers before I too took them into my mouth. Ruby moaned with delight as I used my tongue, lips and teeth to increase her desire.

As I felt her fingers slowly moving down my body and over the front of the thong and down further right between my legs my body trembled. Then the fingers slowly came up to the lace-covered elastic band and down inside my thong. I almost collapsed when her fingers traced the ridge of my fully aroused hood. Then I felt one finger glide along my open slit and slide into the opening. I gasped loudly just as she removed her finger and held it up to her nose to breathe in my aroma. I saw Norah, the videographer, focussing on the moist finger.

Ruby pushed me back onto the settee. 'I want to taste you,' she said.

She peeled off my thong and spread my legs, allowing Norah to get a good view of my wetness. But Ruby didn't head straight for the honey pot. She lifted one of my legs and starting at the lower calf she kissed her way up to my knee and then used her fingernails and every part of her mouth on my upper leg, mostly along the tender muscle of the inside of the thigh. Then she repeated the same technique on the other leg.

When she came up to kiss me again on the mouth her knee pressed against my vagina and clitoral hood, sending an electrical spasm through me. I brought my leg up and felt the soaked lace of her thong against my skin. She used my leg to stimulate herself even more by rubbing against it until I could feel her juice wetting my thigh.

She left my mouth and moved down, giving my nipple a nip with her teeth, until she placed her face between my legs and wrapped her arms around me. As her fingers eased my pussy lips apart I felt her breath on my exposed clit. Then her tongue washed over the bud and I cried out.

Within a minute, as her tongue continued to torture my clit, my legs had started to shake and I experienced a mini orgasm. She knew instantly what was happening and eased off so I didn't have a full-blown orgasm too early. But she did push my legs aside so that Norah could record the juice flowing out of me.

Then I felt her fingernails teasing my thigh muscles once again and I felt her breath on my still exposed bud and I started to knead my own stiff breasts and sensitive nipples. Her fingernails drew patterns all around my soaked slit and over the raised hood of my clit. Her finger work had me squirming in anticipation and I could actually feel my pussy opening as if her breath on my clit was the key.

Her tongue once again passed over my bud and, at the same time, a finger snaked its way into my sodden opening. She moved her finger around as if searching for something and I felt the fingernail touch all my inner muscles and nerves. As the finger slowly withdrew, her tongue lapped at my clit several times. Then I felt two fingers entering and, this time, twisting from side to side. She began to pump these two into me, slowly at first then with increased speed. When my body started to shake she homed in on my bud with her tongue. I was whimpering now and my body was in convulsion. Suddenly, as the tip of her tongue pressed against the base of the clit and pushed upwards, my thigh muscles tightened and my legs clamped shut against her head. My torso lifted completely off the settee and my legs vibrated strongly. I felt such an exquisite pain in my pussy as I came.

When the sensation ebbed away my leg muscles became loose again and I managed to release Ruby's head. She slowly removed her fingers from my gaping pussy and held them up for me, and the camera, to see. Her fingers were just drenched in goo, some of which dripped down onto her palm and wrist. I looked at her gorgeous face too and saw the cum all around her mouth.

She wiped her fingers on my left breast, hardening the nipple once again, and kissed my other breast until they were both wet and sticky with my own juice. Finally she came up and kissed me firmly on the mouth letting me taste the remnants of my own excitement on her tongue.

'It's my turn now,' she winked at me.

We changed position and I started by kissing her, taking her tongue between my lips and sucking on it. At the same time I brought my hand up to cup her breast and touch the taut nipple. I took it between my thumb and index finger and moved it from side to side, like a thief trying to find the combination of a safe. When I replaced the hand with my mouth and took the extended nipple between my teeth Ruby sighed deeply. I sucked as much of the breast into my mouth as I could and washed my tongue over the nipple.

I was aware, as I was half-kneeling on the settee, that some juice had seeped out of my pussy and was inching down my thigh. I sensed that Norah had moved behind me to capture the flow.

Ruby put her hands on my head to move me down between her legs. She was still wearing the thong of course but now it was sodden. I put my nose against the gusset and inhaled the scent. Already I could see the bump of her clitoral hood. I inserted my two thumbs inside the wet leg elastic of the thong and glided them up and along the sides of the hood. She was very highly aroused if the swamp inside the thong was anything to go by.

My thumbs found the hood and I pulled the it back to free her bud. Then I used a rigid tongue over the lace directly on the clit. Ruby began to move around as if she was being tickled.

I pulled the gusset to one side and saw her pussy for the first time. It was already open and glistening with her female juice. The hood of her clitoris was long and stiff and her pink bud was visible and wet. I opened her up more, knowing that Norah was zooming in for a close-up.

When I thought that Norah had had enough time I bent down and flicked my tongue up and over her bare clit. Ruby immediately arched her back and sighed with pleasure. I remembered how she had kissed and stroked my thighs so I reluctantly broke away from her pussy and left kisses all along her inner thighs. I saw how she tensed her muscles there and I softly bit her close to the top of her thighs. Then she helped me to remove her soaked thong.

She opened her legs wide again and I brought my face right up to her pussy and poked her clit with a straight, firm tongue. Then I used the flat of my tongue up and down her clitoral hood until she really began squirming and breathing hard. As I looked at her open pussy I saw the opening that lead deep into her cave. With each pulse I could see the foaming liquid that told me she was close to orgasm. I plunged two fingers as deep as I could inside her and her inner muscles tried to grip and hold me. I started to finger-fuck her while strumming her clitoral hood from side to side with my tongue. She was moaning loudly now with a series of high pitched 'aaaaahhhhhs.' I could see her tummy rise and fall rapidly with every plunge of my fingers.

When I felt her back arching and her thigh muscles tightening up I left my fingers deep in her and twisted them from side to side. I also attacked the hood and bud with my tongue, up and down and sideways, not letting up even when Ruby tried to push my head away.

'Oooooh ...... nowwwww ......... cumming ..... cumming.'

Her legs shuddered and her thighs slapped against the side of my head. Instead of trying to push my head away now she forced it onto her pussy. I felt her vaginal muscles tighten around my fingers and then release to allow the escape of warm liquid. She let out a series of yelps and her fingers gripped my hair tightly.

Although I knew she'd had an orgasm I felt there was still more in her so I took the bud between my lips and started sucking it into my mouth. I moved my fingers around inside her to feel for the g-spot and by the way she spasmed I knew I'd located it. She was full of gooey liquid and her muscles were contracting at a fast rate. Within a minute her whole body began to shake violently and her thighs slammed shut on my head as her hips and lower back completely lifted off the settee. She shrieked like a woman giving birth.

With my free hand I shoved two fingers into my own dripping pussy and rubbed my throbbing clit with my thumb at the same time. Within seconds I could feel my own orgasm coming. When I felt another surge of liquid around my fingers in Ruby's pussy it was enough to send me over the edge; my knee lifted off the settee as my legs went into spasm and almost gave way beneath me. I released the fingers from my own vagina and felt the release of cum down my thighs. I instinctively realised that Georgie and her video camera were behind me while Norah was concentrating on Ruby's second orgasm.

I slid my fingers out of Ruby and watched the stream of creamy liquid flow out of her. Ruby pulled her labia apart so that Norah could see the result. Then she knelt on the settee and we kissed; my lips were covered in her juice which she licked off. My fingers too were soaked of course and I rubbed them on her still erect nipples. Norah seemed to be filming the cum running down Ruby's inner thighs.

We were both sated now and our kisses eased off.

'So that's how to dance, heh?' I said. Ruby laughed.

Clapping broke out and I turned round to see half a dozen girls, Veronique, Sandra and Emma amongst them. We stood up and someone gave us tissues to dry ourselves off. Ruby and I looked at each other; she dried her lips and sticky breasts while I dried my mouth. We left our pussies alone and sought out our thongs. I knew they wouldn't stem the tide of cum but I didn't really care. As I rubbed my thighs against each other Veronique came over and hugged both of us and told me she'd see me outside. There were further compliments from both Norah and Georgie.

Before we parted Ruby kissed me briefly on the lips and simply whispered, 'Again sometime and soon?' I nodded.

I walked into the toilets with Veronique (actually she pulled me in) and when she verified that the place was empty she pulled my face into hers and gave me a deep kiss.

'You got me so wet out there, watching you.

'I still owe you one,' I smiled, 'and I can't wait. But .....'

'But not today. You'll need your energy for me.' She winked. 'In the meantime let's swop.'