Very Close Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers

With a mumbled grunt, Larry reached down and grabbed the top of Jill’s head in both hands and pushed her down on his cock. Jill gagged slightly as Larry thrust his cock right into the back of her throat, pulling her face right down against his groin, her nose buried in his pubic hair. After a moment’s pause, savoring the feeling of her hot mouth, Larry released her head and Jill backed off till just the tip of him was in her mouth. As she caught her breath she lightly tongued the sensitive underside of his cock-head.

Jill moved her hand up to the base of Larry’s shaft and began to stroke his cock in her soft hand as she sucked on the end of him. Her hand moving faster and faster until she was pretty much jerking him off into her mouth, her licking tongue adding to the sensations.

“Yes!” gasped Larry, her hand and mouth coming close to getting him off. “Just like that. Suck it honey-bunny!” Larry suddenly let out a loud groan, his hips hunching up off the bed as the tip of his cock started to twitch and spurt inside Jill’s mouth. The busty FBI agent felt his cum pulsing up the length of his shaft and bursting over her tongue. She immediately started to suck and swallow, trying not to spill any of his load.

Larry groaned and gasped as he blew his load into the lovely brunette’s mouth. Just like an obedient wife she drank all of his cum, sucking till his penis was empty before she finally released him and emerged above the blankets once again.

“That was great Jill,” Larry complemented her. “You’re quite the little cocksucker aren’t you?” he said as he admired her naked body as she climbed out of bed and started to get dressed. She had a great ass.

Larry went back to sleep for a couple of hours more and finally roused himself just before midday. He was pleasantly surprised to find Jill had lunch ready for him, which he ate enthusiastically. Straight after lunch Larry plonked himself on the couch in front of the television and watched the football games that filled the afternoon’s television timetable. About mid-afternoon he got a little bored and had Jill suck him off again while he watched the second game. With Jill on her knees in front of him the football was a whole lot more exciting. When his favourite team scored their first touchdown, Larry blew his load into Jill’s sucking mouth and then let her carry on about her business.

***

Early that evening, while Jill was busy cooking dinner for her ‘loving husband’ her mobile phone rang.

“Morgan here,” she snapped irritably into the phone. The thought of another night in bed with Larry had her on edge.

“Don’t you mean Mrs Matthews?” joked the voice of her partner John Hanson.

“Don’t even start with me,” she warned him, her voice dangerous.

“Sorry,” he apologized with a laugh.

“What’s up?” she asked him through gritted teeth.

“You’ve got company, a car’s heading up the drive right now, it’s a beamer, two passengers,” Hanson told her.

“Trouble?” she asked.

“Not sure yet,” her partner replied. “Just keep in character for now, we’ll see what this is about.”

“Okay,” Jill replied. “Just be ready.”

“Roger that,” Hanson replied, hanging up just as the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it honey,” Jill called out to Larry. Jill opened the door, half expecting to see a hitman, come to finish off Leatherbarrow’s accountant, so she was rather surprised to see a well dressed couple standing on the doorstep.

“Max! Rebecca! Glad you could make it!” came Larry’s voice from over Jill’s shoulder as she stood in surprise at the door, staring at the newly arrived couple. “Come on in,” Larry ushered the couple inside, leading them towards the lounge.

Jill followed, her jaw clenched angrily, what the hell was Larry playing at. This was supposed to be a top-secret hideout, the slimy accountant was supposed to be posing in a new identity, and he’d invited some old friends around for drinks!?

“Wine?” Larry offered his friends.

“Please,” Max agreed immediately. Max looked a few years older than Larry, his graying hair giving him a rather distinguished appearance. Unlike Larry however, Max obviously kept in shape, his body appeared trim and he sported a deep tan.

“Rebecca?” Larry turned to Max’s wife.

“Yes, please,” she replied. Rebecca appeared to be much younger than Max, probably around the same age as Jill. Rebecca had long blonde hair and a lushly curved body. She wore a tight fitting red cocktail dress that showed plenty of leg and cleavage. To Jill she looked like the stereotypical trophy wife of the obviously wealthy Max.

“Would you do the honors please Jill,” said Larry.

Jill had a dangerous glint in her eye as she replied, “Why don’t you come into the kitchen and give me a hand honey?”

“Okay,” Larry agreed, following his ‘wife’ into the kitchen.

“Who the hell are these people and what are they doing here?” demanded Jill angrily as soon as they were alone.

“Max is an old friend of mine,” Larry said with a shrug as he grabbed a wine bottle from the fridge.

“And you were bored and thought you’d just catch up on old times or something like that?” Jill said through clenched teeth.

“Something like that,” Larry smiled in reply.

“Look you asshole!” snapped Jill, absolutely furious. “You’re supposed to be assuming a new identity, if your ‘friend’ has told anyone then one of Leatherbarrow’s goons could be coming up the driveway as we speak!”

“Just relax,” Larry waved off Jill’s concerns. “We can trust Max. Like I said he’s an old friend.”

At this point Jill was ready to scream. “Fine! But when Leatherbarrow has a gun pointed at your head, don’t expect me to save your sorry ass!”

Larry chuckled as he poured four glasses of wine. “Don’t be so dramatic honey.”

Jill glared at the accountant. “What have you told them about me?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve stuck with our cover. They think you’re my new wife,” Larry said.

“Except they know who you really are.”

“Yeah, something like that,” Larry agreed. “Just relax and enjoy yourself.” With that he lifted up the tray with the four glasses of wine and headed back to the lounge where Max and Rebecca were waiting. As Larry placed the tray down on the coffee table he glanced over at Rebecca, taking in the view of her deep cleavage. The lovely blonde noticed his straying eyes and rolled her eyes in distaste.

The four of them sat around and worked their way through a couple of bottles of wine, chatting about old times. From what Jill could gather, Larry and Max had previously been partners in a small accounting firm just after they had finished college. Max had gone on to be a rather successful accountant in a major firm while Larry had ended up doing accounts for a number of rather shady characters leading eventually to his most recent client, Antony Leatherbarrow. Jill also noticed Larry shooting a number of leering glances in Rebecca’s direction. The voluptuous blonde appears to have the same opinion of Larry that Jill did. He was a complete slimebag.

“How about we have a game?” Max said to everyone as Larry brought out a third bottle of wine. “Get to know each other a little better.”

Jill frowned in confusion at what he was referring to. Rebecca seemed rather surprised at the suggestion as well. “A game with Larry?” she asked her husband.

Max smiled, directing his gaze in Jill’s direction. The busty FBI agent sudden felt strangely uncomfortable. “I’m sure we’d both like to get to know a little more about Larry’s lovely new wife.”

“Fine then,” agreed Rebecca, for some reason she didn’t seem too pleased by the idea.

“That’s a fantastic idea!” Larry on the other hand looked thrilled with Max’s suggestion.

“What sort of game?” Jill asked.

“It’s a very special game,” Max replied cryptically. “Do you have a pack of cards Larry?”

“I think there’s one around here somewhere,” Larry replied. He handed the bottle of wine he’d just got to Jill. “Honey, why don’t you pour the wine while I go grab the cards.”

Jill had an apprehensive expression as she poured everyone a glass of wine. She was feeling a little light headed herself from the alcohol, even though she’d been careful to limit her consumption and had drunk far less than the other three.

Once Larry had returned with the cards and they’d all taken their seats Max explained the rules of his special card game. “It’s called Risqué,” he began. “We each take a turn at drawing a card. If you get an ace you’re off the hook and skip your turn. If you draw a 2,3 or 4 then you have to take a drink. If you draw a 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 then you lose an item of clothing, kind of like strip poker. If it’s red then your partner removes it, if it’s black then the other person of the opposite sex takes it off. So if Rebecca drew a black 6 for example, then Larry would remove her item of clothing.”

Jill was wide eyed and rather shocked at what Max was proposing. Rebecca looked rather bored as if she had done this numerous times before. Larry was leaning forward excitedly, “what about the royal cards?” the balding accountant asked his friend.

“They’re the special dares,” Max said. “A jack means a kiss, a queen means groping the upper body and a king means groping the lower body. Once red and black determines who has the honors. Royals are thirty second dares.”

“So how do you decide who wins?” Larry asked.

“The last person to lose all their clothes,” Max replied.

“Can I talk to you in private a moment?” Jill hissed at Larry.

“Sure honey,” he replied. “We’ll be right back, shuffle the cards,” Larry added to Max as he followed Jill into the kitchen once again.

“You don’t really expect me to play strip poker with your friends?” Jill snapped at Larry as soon as they left the lounge.

“Come on baby, it’ll be fun,” urged Larry, glancing back out the door towards where Rebecca sat, her long legs crossed. He couldn’t wait till she drew a black queen and he could get his hands on those tits of hers. Larry had lusted after Rebecca since she and Max had got married. And despite the fact Max frequently played Risqué with her, Larry had never been invited to join. For some reason the pretty blonde hated the slimy accountant’s guts. Plus there was also the fact that Larry previously had never had a partner to bring along to a game with him, especially one as attractive as Jill.

“Absolutely out of the question,” Jill replied firmly. “You putting your grubby hands on me is one thing, but I’m not going to be shared around your friends as well.” Although Jill had to admit that Max was a lot gentler on the eye than Larry.

Larry started to reply. “And don’t think you can pull that ‘good wifey’ shit on me either!” she cut in before he could protest.

“Listen,” snapped Larry, “you still need my testimony against Leatherbarrow.”

Jill’s eyes narrowed, “I’m sick of your blackmail. I don’t care if you testify any more or not!”

“I’ll tell your partner Hanson about us,” threatened Larry, trying a different tactic.

Jill paled slightly at this new threat, she hadn’t expected Larry to think of that. “What do you mean, ‘us’?”

“I’m sure Johnny Boy would be surprised to find out what we got up to last night,” Larry said, seeing the fear on Jill’s face.

“You wouldn’t…”

“And this morning…and this afternoon…” continued the accountant.

Jill glared angrily at Larry, he had nothing to lose in telling Hanson and she could try and deny it… “Okay fine!” Jill said at last. “I’ll play your game, but I won’t forget this!”

Larry smiled, rubbing his hands eagerly. “Excellent! What are we waiting for?”

With that they returned to the lounge, Rebecca was looking a little pissed off as well, almost as if she and Max had just had a similar conversation whilst they were out of the room.

“So who’s first?” asked Larry as he sat down.

“You’re the host,” replied Max. “Why don’t you start the ball rolling?”

“Righto,” agreed Larry, he turned over the top card, revealing a seven of diamonds. Larry looked up at Max.

“Lose some clothing,” Max explained. “Jill you do the honors.”

“My shoes,” said Larry, holding up one foot towards the pretty brunette undercover agent. Jill wrinkled her nose slightly as Larry rested his foot on her knee. She untied his laces and pulled off one shoe then the other.

“Done,” said Larry once she had removed both shoes.

“And the socks,” added Max. “Shoes and socks only count as one item.”

“Are you sure you’re not making up the rules?” Larry jokes as she held his feet out towards Jill. She yanked off his socks and tossed them away, carefully using her fingertips to avoid touching the potentially smelly garments too much.

Jill was next. She tentatively reached out and turned the next card. “Two of clubs,” she said, trying to remember what that meant.

“Drink!” said Larry and Max together.

Jill quietly breathed a sigh of relief as she took a long swallow from her wine glass. At least there was no stripping or groping involved.

“My turn now I guess,” said Max, picking up the next card in the pack.

“Ooo!” said Larry, Max’s card was a royal. A king of hearts.

“Red king,” Max said with a grin as he stood up. “Lower body grope honey,” he said to Rebecca, swaying his hips playfully in her direction.

Rebecca immediately ran her hands up the sides of her husband’s thighs, her long red nails looked particularly sexy against his black slacks. As she reached his hips her fingers curled around behind him and cupped and squeeze his rather tight looking ass, giving a teasing moan of appreciation. Rebecca then went for gold, running a palm up the inside of Max’s thigh, rubbing her way right up to his crotch, which she cupped and squeezed. Max gasped in mock surprise at as his lovely wife started to grope at his crotch through his pants.

Jill licked her lips uneasily as she watched Rebecca’s manicured fingers trace the outline of her husbands cock through his pants. She couldn’t help but wonder how the distinguished looking man’s penis compared to Larry’s. It certainly seemed to fill his pants out nicely.

“Time’s up!” announced Larry after a few more seconds of groping. “Your turn now Rebecca,” he said eagerly, willing a black queen to appear.

Rebecca gave Max’s package a loving pat goodbye before reaching for the top card on the deck. He stomach sank slightly as she revealed a black card. Larry would be involved.

“Nine of clubs,” said Max. “Strip time honey, and you get to do the removing Larry.”

Larry was already on his feet. “Do I get to pick which item?” he asked excitedly.

“Shoes first,” Rebecca said quite firmly, crossing her long legs and waving a red high-heeled shoe in Larry’s direction.

“Yes ma’am,” Larry said, kneeling down at her feet. The stout accountant cupped a hand on the offered heel, briefly running his other palm up the rear side of her stocking-clad calf before gently pulling off her shoe. Rebecca crossed her legs with the other one on top, Larry trying, and failing to get a ‘Basic Instinct’ style flash of her crotch as she swapped her legs over. He slipped off her other shoe.

“Your turn now,” Max said to Larry.

“Not yet,” Larry replied, waving his finger at Max. “Stockings are like socks so they have to go as well,” he said, running one hand over the coarse material of the stocking covered foot he still held.

“Fair call,” Max agreed.

Larry licked his lips and ran his hands up Rebecca’s sleek leg as the gorgeous blonde squirmed a little in her seat. Larry’s hands moved up past her knee and up along either side of her firm thigh. He reached the top of her stockings near her upper thigh, his cool fingers brushing over her creamy bare skin and sending a shiver down her spine. Larry hooked his fingertips into the band of her stocking.

“Wait, you’ll need to unclip my garters,” Rebecca told the eager accountant.

“Nice,” murmured Larry, mentally picturing the gorgeous blonde in a garter belt and nothing else. He unfastened the garters from her stocking, the knuckles on one hand purposely brushing her panty-clad crotch. Then he peeled off the stockings, making sure to run his hands down the length of her now bare thigh.

Larry then moved on to Rebecca’s other stocking, repeating the processing and getting in plenty of gropes of her long, smooth legs.

“My turn now,” Larry said at last as he returned to his seat, his crotch showing clear evidence of his arousal. Larry drew a nine of spades. “Looks like you’re going to take the shirt right off my back,” he said to Rebecca, holding his hands up in surrender.

Rebecca gave him a nod and stood up, bending over in front of him to start unbuttoning his shirt when she saw he wasn’t going to get up for her. Larry smiled as she undid his shirt, her posture gave him the ideal view down the neckline of her dress as she bent forward. Her full breasts seemed to strain against her dress, looking as though they were about to tumble free at any moment. As Rebecca reached tugged his shirt out of his pants and unbuttoned the lowest couple of buttons, Larry got a glimpse of her lacy black bra.

“There we go,” Rebecca said at last, pushing Larry’s shirt off his shoulders.

Everyone turned to Jill and she turned the next card. A six of clubs, time for her to lose some clothing. Jill’s eyes went wide as she suddenly realized she was not wearing any shoes. She’d kicked them off earlier that day when Larry had made her service him during the football and she hadn’t bothered to put them back on. That meant that the pale blue summer dress she was wearing was coming off. And she only had her bra and panties on beneath!

Jill glanced over at Larry and saw that the asshole was grinning smugly at her. “No shoes honey?” he remarked. “Max, guess you’ll have to take off her dress.”

“With pleasure,” Max was smiling broadly as he took Jill by the hand and drew her up to her feet. The older man moved around behind her, reaching up and unzipping the back of her dress. Jill trembled slightly as she felt the zipper reach it’s base at the top of her bum. Max then reached back up and pushed the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground.

Both Larry and Rebecca murmured at the impressive view they got from the front as Jill’s dress tumbled to the floor. She was wearing similar underwear to yesterday, a rather plain looking white bra and panties, but the plainness of underwear did not hide the spectacular beauty of her body. Her massive 39DD’s overflowed her minimizing bra, revealing a deep cleavage and plenty of the swelling tops of the ample melons. Max took a long look at Jill’s flat stomach and long, trim legs as he went back to his seat, and the view of her perfect rack made him need to adjust the crotch of his pants. As well endowed as Max’s wife was, her full, perky C cups didn’t hold a candle to Jill’s immense knockers.

Jill hurriedly sat back down, folding her arms over her chest in an attempt to hide. She was painfully aware of everyone’s eyes on her.

“My turn,” said Max at last. “I’m the only one still fully dressed,” he added smugly as she drew the next card. “And it seems to be my lucky day!” he announced with a grin as he revealed the ace of hearts, meaning there would be no dares for him this round. “On to you now honey,” he said to his wife.

Rebecca got the jack of spades. She would be sharing a kiss with Larry much to her annoyance. Larry on the other hand was on his feet in seconds, licking his lips in appreciation. “Plant one on me baby,” he cheerfully said to the barefoot woman as she stood up. Rebecca sighed as she got up, but nevertheless she moved in front of Larry. Rebecca was a tall, statuesque beauty who was close to six inches taller than the short, stocky accountant. As she went to kiss Larry she had to bend down.

The overeager accountant seized Rebecca around the hips and pulled her lush body hard against him as she softly pressed her lips to his. Her full bosom squashed against his chest as his hungry tongue pushed apart her closed lips and plunged into her mouth. Rebecca gave a startled moan as Larry lustfully kissed her, she could clearly feel the hardness of his cock as it rubbed against her thigh.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers