Very Personal Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan took her mouth away from Jenny's clit, and kissed once again, and lifted her head.

"What...please...."

"shhhhh, there's no hurry" replied Susan, "just you sit back and relax."

Susan lifted the vibrator back up, turning it on, she gently stroked it over Jenny's inner thigh, and moved it inwards in a slow circular motion. As it neared her pussy Jenny closed her eyes and tensed, but instead of going straight for it, Susan skirted around and over, teasing Jenny a little bit more. Even this, though, had Jenny writhing and twisting. Susan had forgotten just how sensitive and frustrated it was being 18.

She allowed the tip of the vibrator to touch Jenny's clit, and the effect was instantaneous, and Jenny gasp and moan out loudly, her hand gripped the sides of the chair, her body convulsed and shook as her orgasm hit her. Susan pressed the vibrator against Jenny's clit, as her legs closed around her and held it there for a few minutes, before taking it away and circling it around Jenny's pussy, allowing her a moment to recover. After a few minutes, her breathing slowing, Jenny looked down at Susan, but before she could say anything, Susan spoke.

"You enjoyed that?"

Jenny simply nodded her head.

"Ready for the second course?"

Susan slid the vibrator up to Jenny's pussy, rubbing the tip over her sweet little mound, wet with her juices and then Susan ran the tip up and then down between Jenny's pussy lips.

Jenny let out a little moan and closed her eyes as the vibrator slid up and down, buzzing away, and then let a louder gasp. Susan had pushed the vibrator into her tight little cunt, just an inch, but the effect was amazing. Thus far, Jenny's sexual encounters, where nothing compared to this, this amazing intense feeling that was thundering through teen body. Again she gasped out loudly as Susan, after pumping back and forth a little, pushed the vibrator in deeper. Jenny was beginning to twist and turn, moving her hips, and Susan had to hold firmly on to one of Jenny's legs as she fuck the vibrator slowly back and forth into Jenny tight little cunt. Jenny slipped forward, and this pushed the vibrator right into her, so that Susan knuckles were now touching Jenny's soaking wet lips. She twisted it, as she pumped it back and forth, and each inward thrust made Jenny cry out loudly.

Susan could feel Jenny building up to her second orgasm and she began to pump the vibrator faster, fucking it back and forth into Jenny's cunt. Jenny was twisting and shacking so much that she was almost off the chair, and was letting out a continuous wail. Jenny's legs clamped around Susan, and she now had to wrap her free arm tightly around one of them so that she could keep fucking Jenny. Suddenly a small squirt of juice hit Susan in the face, and then another, as Jenny was hit by her first multiple orgasm. Susan continued to fuck Jenny, but more slowly, twisting and angling the vibrator, she loved the feeling of being in control, the sense of power, more so when you victim was so sweet and shy.

Jenny was completely lost in a storm of ecstasy; wave upon wave of intense please broke over her, as her young body writhed and twisted. Susan slowed her pumping down, as Jenny's convolutions began to subside and her cry's pleasure subsided to a gentle whimper.

Finally, Susan slipped the vibrator out of Jenny and lifting it to her mouth, she slide between her lips. Hmmmm the taste, sweet, she thought. She looked down at Jenny, collapsed half on the chair, her led open, juices flowing from her sweet cunt, read and swollen. She was tempted to close the shop so that she could play all day. She sighed, well perhaps another time, I wonder if she'll come back. She turned and walked towards a door at the back the room, and went though the door. A few second later she was back and holding a packet of wipes and as Jenny sat slumped on the chair, she gently wiped the girl's thighs and pussy. It took all of Susan's will power not to bend down and lick her clean, because she knew it wouldn't stop there. Learning over Jenny, Susan kissed her on the lips.

"When you are ready, come through, but take as long as you need, there's loo through the door if you need it."

Susan stood up and then helped Jenny sit up.

"Ok, well when you ready" and she turned walk back through the curtain in the main shop. Jenny heard her speaking to somebody. Oh my God, there was somebody there! They must have heard everything...OH MY God. No calm down, don't panic, God but that was incredible, what Susan had done to her. After a few minutes she realised that she as despite for the loo, and standing, she went over the door marked private, and went on through in search of the toilet.

Nearly half an hour had passed, and Susan was beginning to worry. Perhaps she had pushed things too far; after all Jenny appear to be pretty innocent and inexperienced. She was about to go in search of her, when Jenny appeared.

"There you dear, is everything fine?"

"Yes...yes ohhh that was so wonderful, I've never felt anything like that, thankyou."

"No, it should be me thanking you, its always a pleasure to give a girl a helping hand."

Jenny began blush even more deeply.

"How much was the vibrator?"

"Well, I tell you what, because its your first, and because I enjoyed myself so much, I let you have it for free, so long as you come back."

"No, I can't take it without paying..."

"Yes you can, think of it as a gift."

"Well ok, thank you."

"Let me put it in a bag for you."

"Yes" laughed Jenny, "I look a right slapper walking down the street with that in my hand."

"There you are, now are you sure you won't take the boots, they're definitely you."

"I sorry, I can't I've just started University, and I haven't found a job yet, so no I can't spend that much, not yet....ohh but I do like them.

"You know, I do need an assistant, perhaps you might like to come and work here?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really, why don't you give it some thought, here's my card, let me know if you are interested."

"Cool, thanks, I loved to, but I've never worked anywhere like this before, its all so emmm you know new."

"That's quite ok, I shall look forward to showing you the ropes, but have a think about it, and then call me and let me know one way or the other, we can discuss hours then."

"Thanks Susan and thanks again for...you know...well thanks." With that Jenny swiftly turned and left the shop.

After Jenny had gone, Susan reached down and pressed eject button on one of several video recorders under the counter. Hmmm its going to be a long day as the bell rang and another customer came in.

The End.

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it.

12