Vessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her colleagues, friends, and acquaintances came over to her after the presentation to discuss it with her but each time she explained that she had somewhere to be and every one of her excuses was music to my ears.

We left the conference still wearing the badges around our necks and it was late. We didn't get out of the conference until just after two and we were both tired. Vessa was exhausted.

Our hotel was only a few dozen blocks away and I raised my hand for a cab. That's when the second inspiration hit me for the day.

I took Vessa to the subway though she seemed to be a bit unhappy at this, I knew it would pay off. Despite the late hour, the train was packed. I knew though that everyone would be getting off at the next stop and then we could find a couple seats.

We were in the last car of the train which I knew would be less packed and sure enough, several seats cleared up at the next stop.

The orange line "D" train is a relatively picturesque route through the city because it travels on the Manhattan Bridge where you can see all of lower Manhattan going to and from. The problem was that out hotel wasinManhattan and we had no reason to go to Brooklyn. She asked me about this but I gave her an order through a whisper to have patience. Vessa didn't have much experience riding in this subway because she was born and raised in Norway but I knew it well from going to school here. I had to make a guess and my guess was right.

The train picked up speed and the rapid bumps and jostling from side to side made my wife begin to moan quietly to me. She pulled herself closer to me so that the rise that separated the subway seats pushed right into the plug, shoving it further inside between her ass cheeks.

We went way past our stop this way and into Brooklyn. It was here that tons of people got on the train at the first stop in Brooklyn and Vessa gave up her seat to an old woman. I stood up so that she could have mine but she smiled at me and pointed at an even younger couple a few seats away. They were making out, completely oblivious to everyone around them with the girl sitting in the boy's lap. Vessa sat in my lap as though she were competing with the other teen girl.

There were people all around us which made Vessa tuck her head shyly into my shoulder, put her arms around me, and curl up in my lap. I was suddenly overcome with a feeling of intense devotion and over-protection and was prepared to stay this way the whole night.

At the next stop, when more people came on, she used the commotion to adjust herself so that her the plug was right over my dick. She pulled her dress ever so slightly so that her bare ass was exposed to my crotch through my pants but made sure that nobody could tell what she was doing.

We rode the subway this way for a while, bumping up and down, up and down and her occasional whimpers in my ear. Neither of us said a thing.

Eventually, we were at the end of the track and everyone got off but us. She looked me right in the eyes, looked around to make sure nobody was looking and unzipped my pants. She had to stand up to pull all of my swollen cock out through the zip in my pants which made her laugh and I realized that she had soaked my pants through with her juices once again.

The speaker announced that the train would be leaving again soon to back the way it came and we could hear running footsteps approaching our car.

Quickly, she took my fat cock and put herself over my lap and allowed me to slide as slowly into her as time would allow. When I was fully inside her, her eyes rolled back into her head and she curled back into me the way she was before.

Two people then three more got into the car and sat down and I'm sure that all of them assumed we were just two innocent and sleeping lovebirds that had missed their stop.

When the train picked up speed, the up and down movement and the gentle vibrations made Vessa slowly grind her pussy and ass into my lap. By now there was a steady flow of wet liquid coming from her pussy, dutifully coating my growing erection in her body.

The train accumulated more and more people, some would come, some would go but we kept sitting there pretending to be sleeping and not constantly fucking. At the time I wasn't regretting the fact that I wore light pants, I was just concentrating on keeping my arms wrapped around the woman I loved so much.

I don't think either of us came during our ride because we both knew that I couldn't pull out of her without scarring the little kids on the train. It was difficult because I wanted to just cum in her pussy each time we stopped abruptly. So did she.

We went back over the bridge, and into Manhattan and eventually, we fucked our way to our hotel stop but we couldn't get off there because too many people were on our side of the car. We would have to wait another two stops before we could safely leave without flashing my engorged member to the world.

But when we did get to this stop, there were only two people left at the far end of the train car.

I knew it would take about two minutes to reach the next stop so I whispered into her ear, "Ready?"

Her head was still dug into my shoulder but I could feel her head nodding.

She quietly ground harder and harder into my crotch and gripped me around the shoulders to hold me tighter. In turn, I slid my hands underneath her dress and gripped her plump ass desperately with both of my hands. The train went faster and faster and I took the liberty of shoving the buttplug deeper into her ass until she emitted a sharp squeal to let me know I was pushing it too far in.

A few seconds later, she spasmed and started her gentle convulsions and let her pussyjuice come all over me. I took this as my cue to fill her belly with cum. It was only a few minutes, but I felt like I let loose a torrent of cum as it wouldn't stop pouring into her. The whole time she purred into my neck and gave me soft nibbles.

Then the train stopped and she got off my dick which made a softslurpas it exited her. She tried putting my dick back into my pants but it hurt so I had to do it. The doors were closing but we just managed to get out.

She leaned on me as we walked because she was limping heavily. I held her up with an arm around her waist.

As we walked through the uncharacteristically deserted New York streets, we stopped at a street crossing with not a soul around and I looked down at Vessa. Just then I saw a drop of something fall to the ground. It was some of my cum.

I laughed and pointed at it on the ground which made her smile. She looked down and used her hand to gather all the cum that was dripping down her leg which she greedily put in her mouth. She licked every one of her fingers individually while looking right at me.

"Good girl," I said. "You've earned some rest."

"But not after I finish the rest of the rest of what you didn't eat. All that fun's made me hungry again..."

"Okay, love."

"Love?"

"The day's over. You've kept your promise."

She pushed herself into my body and said, "But Ilikedbeing your pet."

"Careful. If that's the way you feel, I'm going to make you eat more before going to sleep."

"Okay!"

"Then I'm going to fuck you – properly this time."

"Thank you so much, master."

I couldn't wait for her belly to get bigger and she knew it. Both of us were attracted to the idea of her getting pregnant but I had no idea she wanted to get big so quickly. I think the past couple days really turned her on even more and now I could tell that both of us wanted nothing more than to make the next three months magically pass by.

As it turned out, we didn't have to wait that long.

"That shirt doesn't fit you anymore babe."

I was watching Vessa change this morning. She had an early operation scheduled today.

"Hmm?"

I yawned. "That shirt's too small."

"You think?" She looked down and smoothed her hand over her belly.

"Yeah. It's stretching across your back. Turn to the side."

She hopped to the left, clicked her feet together with a tired smile and gave a salute to nothing in front of her.

"Yup too small. You know, you grew a lot this week."

"Really?" She looked proud.

Only four weeks had passed and she took my request very seriously. Lately my wife has been doing little else other than eating more and exercising more. It made her rounder in all the best places.

"Let me measure you."

She walked over to the edge of the bed and I grabbed the measuring tape from the drawer. She put her hands on my shoulders and I could see how tight the shirt was across her tummy. I could see skin poking through the holes.

"They let you work with your shirt like this," I asked.

"They did last week. Besides, I don't have anything else."

I unbuttoned her blouse. It wasn't easy.

"Can you suck in?"

"I am."

This made me laugh. "Why?"

"To make the shirt fit!"

"That's not a good idea honey. Relax your belly for me."

The next thing I knew, a button smashed into my forehead. It actually hurt. The blouse ripped right open all the way up to the button below her breasts.

"Really?"

"Really what," she asked.

"How long have you been sucking in like that?"

"I dunno. Couple weeks?"

"What?! Why?"

"It became a habit I guess. I've been growing a lot lately."

"I can see that. Why have you been hiding it from me? You know how much I wanted to see you grow..."

"I know. I know..."

She turned her head away from me and looked down. A long while went by.

"Are you going to measure me? I need to get going."

I put the tape around her belly. What the hell?!... It almost didn't fit all the way around.

"You're 95 cm! You were only 78 last week!..."

"I was sucking in then."

"Do you know how unhealthy that is? Tell me why you've been hiding this from me."

She wouldn't make eye contact.

"You still haven't seen your OBG/YN. Is that it?"

She nodded.

"I can't believe this Vessa. You're a brilliant surgeon. I get that. But you need to have a second opinion"

"I'm sorry."

"When is your shift over today?"

"Three. Why?"

"I'm going to drive you to Dr. Christiansen."

"Everything is perfectly normal, baby. I promise!"

"I don't care. You have to get looked at. Now get going."

She went back into the bathroom to fix her hair into a bun. As I watched, I could see her start to suck her belly back in. She probably didn't even realize she was doing it. I also noticed that her shirt wasn't just tight around her belly; it was getting tight across her chest too. She had buttoned it up to her neck, all the way over her breasts today which was unusual as she liked to show off her ample cleavage even at work. I thought this was strange.

"You're sucking in again babe."

"Sorry!"

Her belly bulged out again.

When she was done, she came back into the bedroom.

"Okay. I guess I'll see you at three." She started leaning over to give me a peck on the cheek. She didn't quite make it all the way; her tummy was too big. I looked up at her and smiled at her frustrated face.

"I can't make it," she said.

"Good." I stood up and put my hand on her belly and gave her a long kiss. "You look so good like this. I can't believe you hid it from me because you didn't want to see your doctor."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay but you need to get rid of that habit. See? You're already doing it again."

Her tummy pushed out a bit and she turned around to go out of the bedroom.

"Baby," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Forgetting something?"

She looked confused. "What?"

"Your shirt's out. You can't go to work like that."

"Oh geez! You're right."

"Do you have a sweater?"

"Yeah."

She rummaged through her closet and came out wearing a bright yellow v-neck sweater. I don't know how she pulled it over her belly. I could see the color tones of her skin through the fabric.

"That one looks a bit tight on you I'm afraid."

"Really? It's the biggest one I have... Think we can go shopping after the doctor?"

I laughed. "Sure thing babe."

I made progress on my novel despite spending the day fantasizing about my wife but when 2:30 rolled around, I was already on my way to her hospital.

I went inside and was walking up to her office to wait for her. On the way inside, I was greeted by the receptionist.

"Congratulations!"

"Hmm?"

"Congrats on the baby! Vessa told everyone she is expecting today."

"Oh, you only just found out?"

"Mhm. She finally decided to tell everyone. Probably because she can't hide it anymore. She must have grown overnight!"

"Well thanks. We're just going over for a doctor visit today actually. I'm just going to wait for her in her office if that's alright.

"Fine by me!"

"Alright then. Thanks again."

I couldn't believe it. Why was she hiding her pregnancy. It's not like she could keep it a secret much longer...

I was in her office only for about five minutes before she came inside. She looked tired but happy to see me.

"Long day?" I said.

"Yeah."

Her hair was disheveled but she looked good like that. For some reason her white coat was buttoned all the way up too.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. I'm all set. Surgery finished right on time for a change. Let's go."

As she took off her coat, I could see why she buttoned it. Her tits had burst right through the top buttons leaving a valley of cleavage for me to see. Luckily, for decency's sake, her sweater still kept her at least somewhat modest.

"The rest of your shirt went, I see."

"Yeah but not all of it."

"Oh?"

"The two buttons under my tits are still there hanging on for dear life."

"Can I see?"

She lifted up her sweater to show me the smooth belly underneath. I was still amazed at how much bigger it was now that she stopped sucking it all in. Sure enough, I could see a button right above the swell of her stomach as it was stretched to it's last straw. Just then it popped off.

"Oops. Sorry, didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay. I'm going to have to put on new buttons anyway. Is the other one still there?"

"I don't know. Your tits are too big for me to see."

"Can you check for me?"

She lifted her breasts which was easy since she wasn't wearing a bra (no doubt she couldn't find one that fit). I could see the last remaining button there holding everything together.

"Yep it's there. But it's a good thing you have that sweater on."


"You're right about that!" She giggled then asked me, "Do you think I can leave my office like this?"

"Probably not. I know you like to keep the kittens on display but I doubt the hospital director would appreciate you walking around showing so much of them."

"Would you do me a favor then? I have a jacket in the closet by the reception desk. Could you get it for me?"

"Sure thing babe."

As soon as she zipped it up, we were off. Even the jacket was tight on her. I had to help her zip it all the way and her tits had obviously grown since she had bought it, not to mention her belly. I had to zip it all the way up to her neck.

Finally we reached Dr. Christiansen's office and sat down to wait. There were pregnant women all around, many of them quite beautiful in their own way. It made me wonder why I hadn't insisted on arranging an appointment earlier.

Next to me, Vessa groaned a bit.

"You okay?"

"The jacket's tight."

"Just a little while longer then you can take it off."


She leaned her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her shoulders.

Eventually we were called in by an older nurse and led to a room. She took all the usual information and asked us to wait after giving her congratulations.

Immediately she zipped off her jacket and let her belly pour out of it.

"My goodness that feels better."

"I have no idea how you kept sucking in your belly for so long. Or why. You look so good like this. Let me get a look at you."

I helped her take off her jacket and looked at her. She was gorgeous. She released her blond hair so it fell down to her shoulders and stood in front of me. She was proud of being pregnant. Vessa thrust out her belly by putting her hands behind her back and she just stood there with a sparkle in her big, beautiful eyes which indicated that she knew how beautiful she was. Her plump lips outlined her full mouth just below her adorable wiggly nose.

"She's going to need to see your belly. Should we take off your sweater?"

"No way! My shirt's busted! I'll lift up my sweater when I need to. You just want to see me without a shirt on."

"Damn right. Come on. She won't be in here for a few minutes yet. I want to give you a good fucking real quick."

"Right now?!"

I started unzipping her white skirt. How the hell did she fit into that too?...

"Wait. Let me suck. It's less messy."

She took a seat in a chair in the corner and pulled me over to her and slowly unzipped my pants, licking her lips as she did so.

Vessa flopped my cock out which was already hard and stuffed it into her eager mouth. Once it was in, she closed her eyes with contentedness and just rolled her tongue around what she could reach of my shaft. I heard a long, drawn out moan.

She took her time and slid along my shaft like she always did slowly, taking her time and giving the head a roll of the tongue every now and again. I looked into her hungry eyes which she never took off me so that she would know how much I needed her.

She sped up and sucked harder until I could hear her gagging a little each time she stuffed herself full of my dick.

I was about to come when she popped it out of her mouth and stood up.

"Help me onto the table."

"You're gonna make a mess."

"I don't care."

"Mmm, you were made to be bred."

"You have no idea..."

I picked her up and placed her on the edge of the examination bed.

"It's not high enough!" She said.

I looked around to see what else we could fuck on. Nothing but the floor.

When I looked down, she understood and got off the bed but I stopped her. I put her against the wall of the room and lifted her up and pushed her skirt up, sliding her down onto my cock. I put one arm on the wall to brace us and the other around her back. She put her arms around me and I bucked her up and down as she rode me with her legs gripped tight behind my ass.

"Thanks," I said between breaths. "I really needed to fuck."

"Me too."

I thrust two more times and she came. Luckily she didn't come as hard as usual and only a few drips of her juices escaped her pussy lips. Even so I could feel it wet my pants and drip onto the floor.

Then I heard heeled footsteps approaching the door.

"Quick baby! You need to come! She's almost here..."

"Not yet. A few more times!"

I kept thrusting and thrusting into my fertile wife.

"She's outside the door!"

"Don't care!"

"She's going to see us!"

"Good"

Then I released all the day's cum into her pussy. I humped a few more times to get it all out.

"Good boy. Now let me down. We need to clean the floor up."

When I let her off my cock, she squeezed her legs together almost reflexively. Then it suddenly occurred to me that she wasn't wearing panties today.

"There's a paper towel over there. Quickly! She's coming! I can't bend over right now..."

I sopped up the mess and dried off my pants then helped her back up onto the bed.

Just then, Dr. Christiansen knocked on the door and entered the room.

Dr. Lia Christiansen is my wife's classmate and actually a good professional friend of hers. She is brunette, and pretty but in a far more subdued way than Vessa with an average bust and smart eyes.

"My my. Look at you! How come you didn't tell me? Congratulations!" She leaned right in and patted Vessa's belly. "I was surprised to see your name on today's roster and now I can't believe my eyes! Fifteen weeks? Is that correct?"