Vice Cop Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever even played this game before?" Hudson said to Lexa, laughing his manly laugh, raising an eyebrow.

"I have," she replied,"maybe not as many times as you have. So tell me, are you really a cop?"

"Yeah, why are you asking?"

What kind of game was she playing, Hudson thought. Her little insults and jokes matched his own and this irritated him.

"Oh, I don't know, I just figured you couldn't really be a cop. You don't strike me as the cop type."

"Oh? And what do I look like to you?"

"I'd better not say."

The showdown reached a climax. It was tense. It became clear that this particular game was especially exciting. People seemeds to like Hudson, who was socializing with people in a friendly way, making jokes and having fun. He even took out a cigar and began to smoke. Lexa was cool and quiet, almost silently angry and only a smal group of people cheered for her alone. Hudson had the winning cards and this made Lexa suddenly freeze. Hudson smiled and burst into victorious laughter.

"We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Hudson Banach of New York City," said the host.

The audience applauded and cheered. Sonya, her face lit up with joy, kissed him. Their kiss deepened and prolonged, while the spectators still clapped their hands. Lexa felt disgusted by this and when she got up to leave, the man in the coat and hat arrested her walk.

"I know you're a prostitute" he said to her, in a whisper, "and I've got some money with me right now and want to.. you know....in my hotel room. It's on the fifth floor. What do you say?"

Lexa realized that now was the moment to arrest him, but he was holding her so tightly and there were too many people around. She wondered if she should just arrest him in the hotel room and call for the police from there. She turned to see that Hudson had been staring at the man but got up and and walked away with the gorgeous woman in the sequin gown.

"I – ok," she said to the man, "but we'll make it quick."

"Oh, it's always quick with me. You won't feel a thing," he said, his voice dark and somewhat menacing.

Lexa felt a chill down her spine as he took her away into the elevator.

EIGHT

Alone in the privacy of Hudson' hotel room, Sonya and Hudson shared bubbly champagne which room service brought them. They were giddy with the alcohol they had drunk down in the casino and in a state of absolute bliss because Hudson had won the poker game. They sat on the big bed which was directly in front of the large window without curtains. Here they had a terrific view of the lights and other hotels, and even the boardwalk and the ocean. Hudson was feeling happy and it was not just the effect of the alcohol. Sonya looked ravishing. Her hair was soft and smooth, like long dark silk over her shoulders and down her back. Her breasts were big. Hudson figured they were almost a D cup. Her legs were long and her curves were driving him wild. The sexy sequin gown showed off her figure perfectly and her ass looked so hot. Hudson felt a tightening in his crotch because she was only about an inch away from him and her warm body was so close to his own.

"Who was that girl?" she said to him, referring to Lexa back at the casino, "she looked like she really wanted to beat the hell out of you in that game. It was almost as if she knew you."

"I've never seen her before in my life," Hudson lied, "and besides, she was obviously a hooker."

"Don't talk badly about them," Sonya said, smiling, "some would call me a hooker just because men pay for a night out with me."

"Sonya, I really wish you weren't an escort. Come with me to New York City. I'm working on becoming a bounty hunter or vice cop. The pay will be great. I can find you a nice job in the city. I want to be your man again."

She sipped the last of her wine and put it down on the table. She turned from him and all Hudson could see was a long mass of dark hair. She did not reply and Hudson put his arms around her. He could almost feel her breasts in his hand.

"I don't know, I –"she turned around and now Hudson copped a feel. Her round breasts felt so good in his hand.

"Oh," she said, realizing his hand was on her breast.

Hudson kept his hand over her breast and she continued to speak, slowly becoming aroused as she, too, felt his strong masculine body so close to her.

"I love it here, Hudson. I'm a popular escort. I get jewels as gifts. They have my face in late night cable TV commercials and I'm in magazine ads and everything."

"Yeah, I saw your face in an ad section of Playboy."

"Yeah, I actually visited the Playboy mansion and partied there. There is a glamour to this job and it's not all that bad. It's like a whole different type of modeling."

"You're above doing this, though."

" I know it's getting dangerous. Haven't you heard of the Jack the Ripper type fellow killing the prostitutes here? They say he is also after escorts. No one knows his identity."

"My God, Sonya."

"He almost got me. I was coming off of work and heading to my car when he grabbed me from behind. I could feel the hook he has where one hand is missing."

"Sonya, Jesus, you gotta get out of this town."

"He is always wearing a hat or coat and his breath is so foul. To hide his hook, he is always putting his hands on his pockets."

Hudson's cop brain was suddenly activated. He remembered that Lexa had left with a guy who fit the profile that Sonya had just provided. Was it possible Lexa had just walked off with the killer? Not taking any chances, Hudson acted quickly.

"Sonya, you stay here, baby," he said to her briskly "I'm going to make a quick call. It's – work-related. I'll be back."

He went away and Sonya heard bits and pieces of the phone conversation. Hudson called the Chief and she heard fragments of what sounded like an urgent call. Hudson's voice was grave and he sounded like he was somewhat afraid.

"Lexa is doing undercover work.....the serial killer ....send help....Atlantic City Police...Atlantis Hotel...elevator... Detective Mason Holmes is here also? "........

NINE

Hudson came back to sit by Sonya on the bed. He was pleasantly surprised to see her in the nude. Her sexy blue sequin gown was on the carpet by her feet. She still had on her high heels; two sexy white stilettos. She had taken off her lacy bra and panties which lay by the sequin gown in a pile. Her breasts were aching to be touched, sucked and kissed, her legs were already parted and her eyes were burning with passion's fire. Hudson could not help himself. His cock was becoming erect and he realized that there was nothing wrong with what he would do to her. She had been his girl in high school. The history they had was enough. She was even sexier now that she had developed a curvaceous and hot body.

Not saying a word, Hudson, still in his white dress shirt and tuxedo slacks, kissed her and got on top of her, kissing her deeply. She responded instantly and he liked that she was responsive, like all the girls he had bedded. She had her hands on his back and she parted her legs even further as his weight nearly crushed her. They kissed with open mouths, devouring one another in long, heated kisses, each more intense than the last. His lips traveled down her neck, nearly biting it, making her moan quietly and writhe beneath him. She loved the feel of his shirt on her hands and she playfully moved her hands down the small of his back. He mounted her and pinned her down, but he realized she wanted to move so he was careful not to make her uncomfortable. She moaned and they continued to make out for some time. He kissed down her navel and then he took her breasts in his hand, feeling them. They were the most perfect breasts he'd ever touched, so round, firm, delicious. Instantly, his tongue was on her nipples and he sucked gratefully while she murmured incoherently and moaned as he laved her areolas.

He removed his shirt now and he had to get up a bit, though his legs were still on the bed. She helped by getting up a bit and unbuckling his belt and aided him in removing his tuxedo slacks. He was in tight black underwear and she helped to remove that as well. She saw that he was already erect. She adored the sight of his cock, big, proportionate, and meaty. He was hung well. He looked at her with an almost predatory look and she realized he wanted to take her there and then. But he surprised her when he got down at the edge of the bed. Using his strong arms, he pulled her from the legs and slid her down closer to the edge of the bed.

He seized her by the legs and pushed them apart. He put his head between her pussy and began to kiss and lick, slowly, with yearning and with enough control to make her pant and moan for him. He licked up and down the slit and realized she had become wet and slick from his kisses and from when he had sucked her nipples. His tongue delved into her pussy.

He knew just how to build a fire in her, and she was pleased to recognize he had become an expert at oral. They had never done anything like this before. In high school, they had been very inexperienced and they had mostly fucked in missionary position or with her on top, very basic things. He was very good with his tongue and it showed. He thrust his tongue like a cock inside her pussy, making her alive with pleasure, making her moan and melt with him......

Changing pace, Hudson and Sonya were now standing up, totally nude, and Hudson was still fully erect. He seized Sonya, though not forcefully, and took her by the window that overlooked Atlantic City's boardwalk and the ocean. In the distance were the pretty lights of the other hotels and casinos. She touched the glass, and even that felt erotic to her touch. She moaned as she felt Hudson begin to kiss down her neck and take her by the hips in an effort to arouse her again. She felt his hard cock rubbing against her butt and her thighs. He teased her when he rubbed his cock like that over her butt and over her pussy. She could sense how hot he was. He was grunting deeply and his breath was hot over her neck. They kissed, using tongue this time and they indulged in the pleasure of each other's bodies again. Because he had already made her orgasm when he had orally pleasured her, she was in the mood to pleasure him now. In a quick and sudden motion, she kneeled at his feet by the window. She then began to take his erect cock into her hands and stroked softly, caressing his shaft.

Hudson grunted and closed his eyes, knowing that she longed to suck his cock and pleasure him with her mouth just as he had done to her. He felt her mouth take his cock, like she was consuming a piece of food and she took him skillfully into her mouth. She laved and licked his already hard cock, making him nearly explode. She took it deep throat and she made him scream out in the sheer pleasure of it. He seized her by the hair, pulling it and she moaned as she sucked his cock. She was into it as much as he was. He threw his head back and roared, suddenly reaching his climax and releasing his load of cum into her waiting mouth...............

Sonya's fingertips slid down the glass of the window in the hotel room. She had her palms flat against the wall as Hudson, getting her aroused again, was kissing down her neck and fondling her breasts. He had a hold of her by the waist and he caressed her stomach now and then, before moving back up to her breasts and pinching, kneading her pink-areoled nipples. She was moaning softly and moving from side to side as her passion grew stronger. Hudson's cock was hard again and she loved that he was able to get hot and hard not long after he had climaxed. It was all a matter of kissing and touching, the prelude to intense fucking that followed. He had become so skilled at the art of seduction. Sonya felt a pang of jealousy when she briefly thought of how many girls had enjoyed Hudson's sexual prowess in the bedroom.

He had her by the shoulders now and he swung her around to face him. They were still standing in front of the ceiling-to-floor window which commanded a view of the city.

Since they were on a higher floor of the Atlantis Hotel, Hudson did not mind doing it in an otherwise voyeuristic spot. No one could see them from this stance and he gave in to his wild and wanton abandon. He had made love to Sonya only twice when they were a couple in high school; three bouts of sex which were intense but nothing like the creative and intimate way they were making love now. Sonya was constantly closing her eyes, her senses awakened with Hudson's strong hands, his hot mouth and his kisses. She could feel his hard-on against her thighs. He had her by the neck and his facial expressions became rough.

He lifted her up, using both his hands over her small waist and she opened her legs, closing them around his waist tightly. He had her against the glass window for some support but he was so sturdy that his holding her in place was enough support. His cock found its way inside her wet and receptive pussy. He began to fuck her in a supremely delicious rhythm which made her cry out, arch her back and throw her head back. She held on to Hudson's big head as he continually ravished her in the standing up position. His thrusts were hard and fierce, and they were both in-synch in the almost hypnotic up-and-down movement.

"Oaah, fuck, feels so good," she cried hoarsely.

Hudson suddenly lifted her into his arms and carried her into the direction of the bed. He threw her on to the mattress, and she spread her legs immediately, her dark hair in disarray and sprawled over the sheets like a fan. She smiled and looked up at Hudson looming over her. Atlantic City's nightlights shimmered behind him through the glass of the windows, almost like a neon halo over his head. He was breathing hard, panting and he seemed ready to burst. Sonya was pleased at his self-control. In high school, he would never have done anything like this. He was a lot more uninhibited now, and much more sexually dominant, as well as creative. She was expecting standard missionary position but instead he told her to turn on her side.

When she did this, Hudson crawled into bed next to her from behind, also on his side. In this side-to-side position, he again slipped his cock into her pussy from behind. She was a crying, panting animal, moving in that rhythmic cadence that drove them both wild.

She caressed the side of his face and reached over to touch his leg as he fucked her and fucked her. Hudson's orgasm was eminent, and he screamed out, his deep but loud screams mingling with her high-pitched cries. She felt his seed dripping down her thighs, on her ass, on her pussy, a sticky and wet mess that soiled the bed sheets. It was only a minute later that she achieved her own orgasm. Spent, they smiled and relaxed in each other's arms, sighing and breathing less heavily. Hudson had his arms around her, spooning her, and she closed her eyes for a moment, not saying word. He had been an explosive volcano, a veritable sex giant only some minutes before and now he was a quiet, calm lion enjoying a rest period.

Sonya smiled at him and giggled in her pleasure.

"Damn, baby, I had no idea it could be so good," she said to him, "I'd forgotten how wonderful it was to lay with you. You're nothing like the few men who pay to sleep with me."

Hudson grinned and then laughed, throwing his head back. He kissed her neck and brushed a stand of dark hair from her face.

"You were terrific, Sonya," he said to her, "and I really want more than just sex with you. Did you think about my proposal?"

"About going to New York City with you?"

"Well?"

"Hudson, I don't know."

"It's up to you. I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do. I just worry about you, a woman, alone, in a city like this."

They were both pensive and quiet. Sonya's face, which had been glowing with sexual satisfaction, was now crestfallen, her eyes cast down. They enjoyed the silence for a while but Hudson broke the silence.

"Sonya, I'll always wonder if you're the girl for me. I want to try something out with you. Now that we've made love, I'm going to get some sleep. I'll be up in the morning and if you are right here, right beside me, I'll know that you decided to return to New York City with me. I'm leaving in the morning. If you're not here in this hotel room with me, then I'll know your answer is no that you preferred to work as an escort here in town. An escort, when you can be so much more, when I have such better plans for us."

She was moved by his passionate words but she did not reply and instead she closed her eyes. Hudson sighed heavily and drifted off to sleep, his arms still around her.

TEN

Lexa opened here eyes.

She was bound by ropes on a large bed in a hotel room. When she opened her mouth, she discovered she was gagged by a stringed ball gag that went around her face. She was shivering, she was afraid and she felt dizzy, fatigued and strange. She could not remember the night before, could not recall how she was forcibly tied up in this horrifying manner. She looked around her, jerking and moving in a wild effort to break free. The hotel room was small and it was apparently on a higher floor since the floor-to-ceiling window had a panoramic view of Atlantic City. She did not see anyone in the room with her but she could feel a strong, menacing presence nonetheless.

Oh dear God, she thought, what's happened? She could not remember anything except darkness and the sound of a man's deep breathing. She realized that it must have been the john that picked her up at the casino. She must have been unable to call for help and unable to make the arrest. She looked at her body. The man had bruised her body and beaten her. She had dry blood marks on her and what looked like lacerations on her tan flesh. O my God, she thought in panic and despair. This was no john. This was the serial killer and she had been at his mercy all night long. But she must have passed out which would explain why she had no vivid memory of what happened.

The psycho had a perverted and sick sexual fetish for bondage and clearly enjoyed beating up women. Why he hadn't killed her was beyond her. She searched for her phone with her eyes but obviously the serial killer had thrown it away so she wouldn't call for help. O, God, what if he was still here in the room!

The door opened and he walked in. He was a tall, strongly built man and even in the broad morning daylight, he was wearing a mysterious looking coat, a scarf and a hat. He looked like he was dressed for cold, snowy weather despite the fact it was a beautiful, warm day. He had his hands on his pockets but when he removed one hand from his pocket, he lifted up into the air and Lexa saw that he had a hook. It was him! He approached her slowly and she began to moan wildly and to writhe about, wishing she could escape.

The man began to undress, and rather quickly, while Lexa screamed into her gag and thrashed around wildly. Beneath his coat, he was completely nude and she saw that he was an older-looking bald man. He was hideously scarred, looking like a wounded Vietnam soldier and his eyes had the look of malice and insanity.

"You're going to die," he bellowed and he leapt on to the bed on top of her.

He removed the gag from her mouth and Lexa spat in his face.

"I'm a cop, you bastard," she yelled, "You can't do this to me. They'll be after you and they'll get you and even if I die, I'll know you were executed for this."

He rubbed of the spit from his face angrily and he drew nearer to her. They were face to face and Lexa could smell his bad breath. He put his hook directly in front of her eyes and she was afraid he would pierce her eyes with it. He slapped her face with his other hand.

"Shut up. Whore or cop, I don' care. I'm going to fucking kill you."