Vicki's Surprise Sandwich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Vicki came, Mike withdrew and sat back to watch for a couple of minutes. All of the deep plunging into her had brought him a fully rampant erection again too and now he needed a few moments to cool off before he boiled over.

He looked on as I fucked his wife's mouth. With one hand I held her head down to ensure she was unable to pull away as I thrust into her mouth, She occasionally gagged at the head of my cock pressing into the back of her throat but, encouraged by her previous enthusiasm for how roughly she was being fucked, I ignored her gulping for breath. With the other hand, I reached awkwardly under her to fondle her swinging breasts then, realising no matter how deeply I fucked her mouth she would continue deep throating me anyway, I gave up holding her head down and sat up a bit so I could more comfortably reach under and cup and squeeze her pillowy tits.

Mike got back up behind her, slipping his cock into her cunt once more. "Give him a tit fuck, baby," he urged, shuffling her forward so she could lower her tits into my lap and press them together around my saliva-moistened cock. Mike commented: "It's really good doing that to her when she's on her back and blowing on her face." She smiled dazedly up at me as I slid between her compressed breasts as if to agree that it was good. "Maybe I'll do that," I said.

But right now where I really wanted my cock was where Mike had his - in her cunt. It seemed like I was enjoying Vicki back to front, indulging in her most extreme delights ahead of the most basic, and suddenly all I wanted was to get her on her back, lie between her spread thighs and thrust myself into her vagina.

I saw no sense in beating around the bush. "Get her on her back and let me have a go," I told Mike.

He grinned and gave way, helping me move her away from the sofa and onto her back in the middle of the living room carpet. He looked on as I mounted his wife, sliding my cock at last into her cunt which was still lubricated with his cum.

Over the years of swinging with Naomi I'd penetrated her and other women many times just after they'd been filled with other men's cum. It was a completely different sensation to re-entering a woman who I'd filled with my own semen, it seemed strange and alien and it was also intensely exciting. Eagerly slipping my cock back and forth in Vicki's semen-slicked vagina, I wondered if Mike'd been able to feel my cum up his wife's ass earlier.

I was thoroughly enjoying being able to thrust my cock completely into Vicki's cunt but was dismayed by the way her huge tits sagged to the sides. Much better to have them swinging in my face, I decided, so I withdrew from her momentarily, rolling onto my back and drawing her over on top of me. Mike saw what I was trying to achieve and helped her straddle me, holding her upright.

Vicki was plastered, pissed, drunk but she was still a conscious and eager participant. She reached down to guide my cock back into her and, steadied by her husband, started riding me.

From my position below, I now enjoyed fondling, stroking and pawing at her breasts which swung pendulously away from her torso or slapped back against her as the rocked herself to and fro on my cock. Mike now stood beside her and eased his cock into her mouth. It was quite a view for a couple of minutes then Mike withdrew from her mouth, saying: "Let's sandwich her again. Stay where you are."

He pushed her down so she was doubled over on me, her breasts weighing on my chest. She crushed her open mouth against mine, her tongue probing. There was a vaguely salty taste to her kiss - was it cum? And whose and from where? Mike's or mine, licked and sucked from whose cock, squirting and bathing in whose semen in which hole, cunt or ass?

Mike found the lubricant where he'd tossed it away last time and kneeled behind Vicki. He massaged a handful of the lube onto his cock then poured what remained of it between her parted arse cheeks. I felt it dripping down onto my balls as he squatted into position and lined his cock up with her asshole.

Vicki gasped as Mike nosed his cock head through her ring and I felt his penis moving into her, a line of pressure along the underside of my cock through the thin walls of flesh dividing front and rear entrances. From my position I wasn't particularly able to keep thrusting into her, nor penetrate her especially deeply, but as Mike commenced vigorously doggy fucking her ass, I was enjoying a sensation of movement in and around Vicki's cunt that was unique.

As for Vicki herself, she looked at me open-mouthed and wide-eyed, lurching into my face and letting out a little puff of breath each time her husband pumped into her ass. I held her tight and we locked mouths again in a hungry kiss, holding on beneath the lurching movement.

Mike held himself over her, thrusting repeatedly into her anus. A tiny moan began escaping the back of her throat at each thrust. I felt her pubic mound grinding against mine and suddenly she broke off the kiss, throwing her head back with a cry before burying her face in my shoulder and experiencing a sudden overwhelming orgasm, shuddering and jerking throughout her body and moaning over and over into the side of my neck.

I might have cum myself at that point but her spastic movements on top of me combined with my own inability to raise my hips enough to thrust in caused my cock to slip out of her vagina. Noticing my predicament, Mike withdrew from Vicki.

"It's difficult on the bottom," he laughed. "Come on, let's get her on the sofa again. Come on, love..." He helped her onto the sofa, sitting her down normally but then hauling her forward so her bottom was perched over the edge of the cushions. He parted her legs and kneeled on the floor between them.

"This is a good position," he said aside to me as he slipped his cock into her cunt. "Watch this..."

I knelt alongside watching as he slid his cock slowly in and out of her shaved cunt. Her inner labia were swollen and red and her clit stood out angry and pink and as round as a pea. He flicked across it with his thumb and she shuddered under his touch. Then he suddenly pulled out of her, slipping his hands under her buttocks and sliding her further out off the edge of the sofa, so her hips tilted up a little more, and pushed his cock into her anus. Half a dozen short thrusts there and he pulled out again and plunged his greasy cock into her vagina once more. He repeated the routine twice more, cunt to ass, cunt to ass, groping at her heavy breasts as he went, with Vicki slumped back, helpless to resist even if she had wanted to.

Mike finally pulled out and backed away. "Have a go, it's great," he said. I took my place kneeling between her legs and slipped my cock into her cunt. I reached out and stroked Vicki's hair. She looked at me dully. It seemed she was almost ready to pass out but she gave me a hazy smile. "Your turn..." she slurred. "Come on... fuck me both... both holes..."

"She loves it," said Mike, "go ahead."

So I did, half a dozen thrusts in her cunt then out, line up the tip of my cock with her gaping anus, push, the barest resistance and in, sliding my throbbing shaft into her dark orifice, several thrusts and out - and straight back into her cunt.

Mike was right on both counts - it felt great, rapidly swapping the different sensations of cunt and ass fucking, and Vicki did love it, raising or lowering her hips as I swapped holes, offering herself up for my obscene attentions. And despite how out of it she now appeared, she dropped her hand to her clit and began masturbating herself yet again.

"Wow, that looks great," said Mike, reminding me of how he, like me, enjoyed watching a girl touch herself. In this case, however, there was the added spectacle of the clear view of me reaming her out in each hole by turns.

Mike clambered up onto the sofa and kneeled beside his wife, grabbing her hair and roughly turning her head sideways so he could press his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth instantly and began eagerly sucking his cock.

Vicki's eyes were closed but mine and Mike's were wide open, watching at close quarter as each other put on a sex show with the drunken young mother between us.

My face was a mere two to three feet away from Vicki's as she drooled around her husband's big cock slipping in and out of her mouth and I was torn between watching that and looking down to watch my own cock penetrating her body - three, four thrusts in her cunt, three, four in her ass and back again, three, four, out and in, back and front, her vagina and anus slick, distended, abused recepticles for my cock.

I began to feel my own orgasm approaching even as Vicki's hips began rising and falling in a small round motion which signalled her impending climax. She began making choked moaning noises around Mike's cock as he plunged roughly into her mouth.

Then suddenly, with nothing more than a deep grunt, Mike came in her mouth. I watched her throat working as she swallowed his first jet of cum but, with her own orgasm surging up on her, she couldn't manage anymore and she opened her mouth as wide as she could, choking for breath as her mouth filled with his semen, It spilled around his cock and down her chin as she began moaning and gurgling her own orgasm.

Hearing her cumming, he pulled back and the last couple of spurts fell across her face and down onto her breasts as she cried out open mouthed, wet gobs of cum running from her mouth and stringing between her lips.

Watching and feeling Vicki squirm, hearing her orgasm and seeing Mike's cum filling her mouth and spilling on her skin - and now feeling myself approaching the point of no return - I withdrew from her ass and plunged my cock deep into her cunt, determined that I would end the evening having poured my cum into both her holes.

One wild thrust, two - and I began to erupt into Vicki's body for the second time that evening. Yet even as I ejaculated a thin stream of semen into her vagina I was already mindlessly withdrawing, spilling a second spurt across her smooth pubic mound and swollen labia then clumsily pushing into her gaping asshole to deposit the last of my fluid.

It was like I was watching myself from a distance, driven over the edge by the wildness of the situation and the careless abandon with which both Mike and I had been using his wife's body - and her enjoyment of the way she was being used.

My cock twitching its last in Vicki's back passage, I looked up. The young woman appeared almost unconscious, eyes closed and head tipped towards Mike, a string of cum drooling from the corner of her mouth onto a cushion below. I reached up and squeezed one of her massive tits and she let out an exhausted groan.

Mike reached down and pawed her other breast which was wet with his cum, wiping and smearing his semen further across her as he did so. He grinned at me. "Both holes in one - that was incredible!"

He smeared his cum further across her body. "Looks like we gave you quite a bath, baby," he said to Vicki but his wife was now completely out of it, lolling between us, and all she could manage was: "Mmm...".

I slowly drew my rapidly softening cock out of her ass. A last lazy dribble of cum dripped from the tip onto her leg and I smeared it absently down the inside of her thigh.

When I looked u[, Mike was squeezing his cock like a tube of toothpaste, finding a final desultory cc of cum in his now floppy dick and causing it to fall across Vicki's cheek, He considered it glistening there for a moment then wiped it back across her face and ear and into her hair.

Grinning inanely, we suddenly started smearing Mike's semi-conscious wife with our cum.

Between her still spread legs, she was a sticky semeny mess from her shaved pubic mound to her wet butt cheeks. Cum lay across her skin from the wild spurt lost as I'd changed holes, oozed from her pouting cunt and dribbled back to her cum-rimmed asshole and dripped onto the carpet over which her ass precarious hung off the edge of the sofa.

As Mike pawed his spilled cum over Vicki's tits and face and into her hair, I worked my own across her belly and thighs, and when I had run out of semen outside her body I plunged my index and middle fingers between her swollen labia and obscenely daubed her legs.

It was only a minute but Mike and I were laughing like idiots until suddenly we both kind of realised how crazy it all was and calmed down. We eased Vicki onto the sofa and lay her on her side. "Man, is she a mess," said Mike. It was hard to figure whether he was referring to her being passed out drunk or covered almost head to toe in rapidly drying smears of cum.

"Thanks for your help," he said. "You'd better go. I'll get her into bed."

I dressed and Mike saw me out the front door. "Let me know how you go," I said.

He looked at me as if he didn't understand.

"With getting her to a swinger's party," I prompted.

"Oh yeah," he grinned.

A fortnight later, he called briefly to thank me. They'd just attended their first party that weekend and Vicki had loved it. Mike always was a quick worker.

12