Vic's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the painters left at the end of the day, he made a chicken dish that he thought his mother would really like. When she came home, she confirmed his decision after tasting it with her finger and saying, "That is perfect. I am famished and cannot wait to have some."

After kissing him on the cheek, she changed into a tight t-shirt and shorts. Then, they ate dinner together and shared the day's events.

All through dinner, Vic's eyes were drawn to his mother's breasts bursting from the deep-scooped t-shirt. Her breasts pressed against the fabric and he could just make out her swollen nipples. Her t-shirt was so tight, if you dropped a coin on the material pulled tightly between her breasts, it would bounce up twice the distance it was dropped. Vic couldn't believe how much the sight of his mom aroused him.

After dinner, he poured them some more white wine and they watched a movie, "Henry and June" together. The movie was almost pornographic but since his mother picked it, he didn't feel embarrassed. They watched the movie in the dark while drinking white wine. Between the movie and his mom, Vic had a hard-on all night and he kept sneaking a peek at her breasts in the tight t-shirt. Her nipples seemed even more prominent now and he hoped his mother wouldn't notice him staring.

When the movie was over, his mom said, "I am going to go to sleep early. I dreamt a lot last night and it was so vivid but very tiring. I think I am going to take a sleeping pill so I get a good night's sleep." His mom kissed him on the lips and then said "Good night. Just slip into bed whenever you want. You won't wake me."

As Vic watched another movie, he realized his mother didn't know what happened last night when she had sucked him off while she was sleeping. He had two more glasses of wine while replaying the previous night in his head.

When the movie was done, he went to his mother's room and luckily, the moonlight coming through the windows let him keep the lights off. As he approached the bed, he heard her softly snoring. Still aroused from earlier, he removed his shorts and boxers. He stood, naked, over her.

Although he knew he should put on some clothing, he slipped into bed next to her. Even though her back was to him, he could hear that she was sleeping but he just waited. Every once and while, she mumbled in her sleep. He didn't know what to do but he couldn't sleep because he wanted another blowjob.

Eventually his cock convinced him to act rashly so he reached over and pulled the sheet back so he could see more of his mom. His mother was wearing a short, white nightgown. He had never seen it before. The nightgown was made from a thin fabric with little pleats that hugged her soft curves. The back was scooped very low but was held in place by thin, woven straps.

He wondered if she was naked underneath her gown like last night. Curiosity got the best of him and he lifted up the hem of her gown to see what his mom was wearing underneath. He found nothing except her incredible ass.

Because she was still sleeping, Vic moved closer and lightly caressed her ass with his fingertips. She didn't move so he continued. Her firm cheeks made him want to touch more of her smooth skin so he used the palm of his hand to run along the curvature of her tight ass cheek. Just touching her made his cock grow more.

Out of the darkness, Vic heard his mother mumble in her dreams, "Oh that feels so good. Don't stop, baby."

With those words still in the air, his mother rolled over and she swung both legs up and over his legs. He was trapped and started to panic. He couldn't move away and worst of all, his mother's thigh was now firmly pressed against his erect cock. His mother was now on her back but her head was turned away from him. His cock found her skin was so soft that he wanted to rub against her for some sort of relief but he forced himself to wait until he could hear her deep slumber again.

While he lay there, Vic's eyes were pulled to the lace cups of her nightgown. Because it was dark, he couldn't see much except that the straps of her gown were loose and easy to pull down off of her shoulders. He hesitated at first but after a few moments, Vic went ahead and pulled the straps down to expose his mother's breasts. The anticipation was unbearable. In the moonlight, he marveled at her twin orbs with their pink caps. For so long he fantasized about her breasts but in real life, they were so much better. Rounder, firmer, and more alluring.

From her dream world, his mother whispered, "Oh yes, touch my titties before somebody sees us."

Only able to imagine what was happening in her dream, he couldn't pass this chance up. Trying to blend into her dream, Vic reached out and cupped her breast in the palm of his hand. Firm yet soft, her breasts felt better than he ever imagined. In the darkness he could see her round, firm breasts rising from her chest and on top were those incredible nipples. He cautiously kneaded and fondled her breasts in the dark. His mother's nipples responded by swelling and getting harder.

He didn't know if this opportunity would come again so he reached out and slightly tweaked her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. As her nipple swelled even more at the extra attention, she whispered, "Oh god, that feels so good. Please fuck me. Don't make me beg but I need your fat cock inside me"

Not believing what he had just heard, Vic continued to fondle his mother's breasts while her words ran through his head. His hand ran up the side of one mound, down to the valley between them and then up the next breast. This excited him so much that Vic started to rub his cock against her thigh in anticipation of fucking his mom. He couldn't get the thought out of his mind. He wondered how he could fuck her or if he could even do it without waking her up.

Trying to test the waters, Vic used this opportunity to fondle her long legs. After everything that previously happened while his mother slept, Vic wasn't as gentle when he touched her now. He knew she slept like a rock and the sleeping pill was extra insurance.

As he slowly spread her legs, he found them soft yet muscular. He hadn't realized how long and beautiful her legs were until now. Her inner thighs were as soft as a babies butt. They were the gateway to heaven so he slipped his hand down her legs and up her gown.

Feeling the surge of excitement, Vic pushed her gown up to her waist and looked down at her exposed pussy. Her stomach was flat and her pelvic bones stuck out. Further down, her bush had short, straight black hairs that formed a perfect V. Up until know, he had only seen a pussy on the Internet but this was far better.

Vic took the first step and scooted his body down so that his mother's legs draped over his ass and their intertwined bodies formed the letter T. Slowly, he moved her legs further apart and reached down between her thighs to find her pussy.

He was surprised to find her pussy soaked as his fingers explored his mother's pussy. He had never seen a clit before but when his fingers found her hard little nub bathed in oil he knew to caress it. As he rolled it around, his mother whispered, "You are making me so fucking hot and wet. Please stop teasing me and fuck me. Will you please put your fat cock inside my wet pussy?"

With those nasty words of encouragement from his sleeping mother, Vic grabbed the shaft of his penis and guided it towards her pussy. Never imagining his sweet mother spoke so foully; Vic slipped the head of his cock up to his mother's pussy and pressed it against her lips. Once, he got the head of his cock between her lips he waited. His cock was already in her but he had to be patient.

After he knew she wouldn't wake up, he slowly pushed the head of his cock further into his mother's hot pussy. He felt like his cock was being immersed in liquid heat. Each inch deeper into her pussy brought another moan from his mother's lips as she rolled her head from side to side. Once his cock was all of the way in her pussy, he waited again. She still didn't wake and he was amazed he was actually fucking his mom. Her pussy was molten hot and squeezed against his cock.

Instinctively, he slowly pulled his cock out and then pushed it back in. Slowly, he did it again and again. Silently rejoicing, Vic enjoyed his first fuck. As he fucked his mother, she whispered from her dream, "Oh god, you feel so good. I have never been fucked so well before so please fuck me more."

While his cock slid in and out of her pussy, Vic fondled his mother's flat stomach and her tits, but when he touched her clit again, he hit pay dirt. His mother rolled her head from side to side and said, "You are so good to me. I wish I had fucked you sooner."

Almost like she was sleep walking, she pushed her pelvis against his cock as it slipped into her wet pussy. From her slumber, his mother whispered, "Oh god yes, that feels so good. Cum baby. Cum inside my pussy, baby."

Vic couldn't believe he was fucking his mother and she was pleading for him to cum. He felt guilty but he couldn't stop himself. His mother was so sexy and hot. And best of all, she was a deep sleeper. Vic felt his orgasm approaching and was going to pull out but then his mother's legs fell behind him so he was locked inside her pussy.

With out another moment, he reached out and cupped her full, round breast as he started to cum inside her. Spurt after spurt shot into his mother's pussy. Silently, he moaned in the darkness as he pumped his cock inside her little firebox. Finally, he was spent and just enjoyed the feeling of his erect cock deflating inside his mother's hotbox while he fondled her breast. After a while, Vic decided he needed close his eyes just for a moment while he enjoyed the rare feeling of ecstasy.

Later, Vic woke up alone in bed. It was late on Saturday morning and he had never felt happier. He thought about the previous night but he couldn't remember what happened after he fucked his mother. Did he put his mother's gown back on? Did he clean her up? Did he even pull his cock out of her? He went from happy to pure panic.

Fearing the worst, he got up and went to find his mom. The house was empty, but he found a note on the dining table. The note was folded in half with hid name on it and red lip prints from his mother kissed it. It read, "today is my birthday and you are mine for the day. Cancel all of your plans. I slept well and had a wonderful dream. I'll tell you about it when we have dinner tonight at "Christy's". I made reservations for 7pm but first we are going shopping. We are going to a nice, expensive dinner and I want you to look nice.

I have been not feeling very pretty lately so I want you to do me a favor. For just one day, I don't want you to treat me like your mom. I want to feel special again. I realize it has been too long since I felt that way so I want you to treat me like your date for 24 hours. Treat me like I am special even if I look or do something stupid. In other words, pretend like I am not your mother. I need it.

Love you. J"

***