Victims Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

I pulled in and parked my car beside Jeannie's, and I was completely optimistic as I opened the front door and carried in my two bags. If her car was still here, then so was she! Wouldn't she be surprised when I told her my plans for the evening!

FALSE HOPE IS EXTINGUISHED

My stomach turned to ice when I saw Katie, our regular babysitter, sitting in our family room and watching a movie with our two girls. Jeannie was either going out somewhere or she had already left. If the latter, since her car was still parked outside, who had driven her? My happy mood immediately soured.

Katie sprang to her feet. She looked really surprised to see me. "I didn't know . . . Your wife didn't say you would be here tonight! Do you . . . Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Katie, I'm sorry. I wasn't due back for a couple of . . . until next week. Is Jeannie going out somewhere?" I didn't stop to think how this would sound to Katie, and her surprised look turned to one of apprehension.

"She left a little while ago. Sh-She left a number. In case I had to call. She s-s- said she'd be out pretty late," Katie stammered. She was staring at me and was obviously upset by the confused look on my face.

I forced a smile. "Katie, it's fine! I'll clean up and join her. I just didn't know she was going out so early," I lied. I panicked. I felt confused and dizzy, and more than a little frightened. Had Jeannie really hired Katie so that she could cheat on me?

I carried my bags back to the master bedroom and unpacked. There was moisture from the shower in the air, and I could smell the scent of Jeannie's favorite perfume. Where the hell was she? With whom had she gone out? And where? I vowed to get answers - no matter what the cost. My happy homecoming had turned into a nightmare. I told myself to stay calm and THINK.

SCHEMING AND SEEKING THE TRUTH

I walked out to the kitchen and checked the bulletin board next to the telephone. I grabbed a piece of paper and copied the number Jeannie had written down for Katie, then I returned to the bedroom. Katie's eyes were wide open, and she looked really jumpy both times I passed the family room. I tried to look casual, but I obviously didn't succeed. I hadn't recognized the telephone number, and my body was so tense I had trouble walking normally. Even though I was trying to hide it, Katie could probably sense how confused and upset I was.

I sat on the bed and inhaled the heady, cloying scent of Jeannie's perfume. My head started spinning again. I realized I was clenching and unclenching my hands. I unfolded the crushed piece of paper on which I had written the telephone number, and I stared at it. Whose number was it? Was it a hotel? Was Jeannie with a lover? It took me several minutes to calm down enough to think things out before I made the call.

If Jeannie was at a hotel, I planned to go over, find out what room she was in, and confront her. I opened a drawer next to the bed and looked at the handgun we kept there. I had a frighteningly vivid vision of killing Jeannie in the arms of her lover. I knew I could shoot her if I found her having sex with someone else. Even though I didn't know what was going on, I was working myself into a jealous rage. The gun felt comforting in my hand, but I knew I was starting to flip out. I placed the gun back into the drawer, but l left the drawer open so that I could still see it.

If Jeannie was at someone's apartment or home, I needed another plan before I placed the call. I decided I'd lie and say I was still out-of-town. I'd say that Katie had given me the number when I'd called home. I would ask whoever answered to call Jeannie to the phone. We had a problem with a leaky pipe in the powder room, and I would ask her if she had gotten in touch with a plumber. My story seemed really lame, but it was the best I could come up with. I didn't know what I would do once I got her on the phone. I was more worried about other things.

What if her lover answered? Could I follow through with my plan? Or would I lose control and become too furious to talk rationally? If that happened, how would I find out where she was? I picked up the handgun again, and as I bounced its weight in my hand I thought of a solution. There was a police officer in our church, and I knew he had access to a reverse directory. If I had to, I'd ask him for the address corresponding to the telephone number in my hand. Then I'd go over with the gun and . . .

I was shaking so hard I couldn't read the numbers on the telephone. I took several deep breaths and gathered my thoughts. First things first. Before I did anything else, I had to make the call. I replaced the handgun in the drawer and I dialed the number. It rang three times.

"Hi, I'm Eric!" said a masculine voice. "And I'm Viv-ee- un!" said a throaty, sultry woman's voice. Eric? Vivian? Who the fuck were Eric and Vivian? Thereafter the two voices alternated sentences. I'd obviously reached an answering machine. I was completely unprepared to hear two voices, but I recovered in time to listen to their recorded message.

"If you need directions to the party, stay on the line! If you want to talk to one of us, touch the number one for Eric and the number two for Vivian and leave a message. We'll be busy having LOTS of fun at the party - Hah! Hah! - so we won't be listening for the phone. But we'll eventually check our messages and call you back. But don't be impatient! You know how our parties are! Now, if it's your first time, here's how to get to our place! First, head north on . . ."

I copied down the detailed directions which followed. Although I had never been to their home, now that I knew where it was, I figured out who Eric and Vivian were. I had read in the society pages of our local newspaper that they had recently purchased and renovated a home several miles from town. I wondered how Jeannie had gotten invited to their party since we weren't in their economic or social circles. Then I understood. Her lover had taken her as his date!

I decided if Jeannie was invited, then fuck them, so was I. I checked Jeannie's side of the closet, but I couldn't figure out what she was wearing. I gathered myself together and walked back to the family room to talk to Katie. It didn't take long to get the basic facts out of her.

Katie said Jeannie was wearing a white Spanish-style blouse that left her shoulders bare. I nodded, realizing that I had not seen it in her closet. She had to wear her special strapless bra with it. I knew the dark skirt that went with it. It flowed sensually as she moved. It was one of her sexiest outfits. I felt my fingernails digging into my palms as I talked to Katie. Jeannie was wearing it for somebody else!

"How was John dressed when he picked her up?" I asked. Since Jeannie's car was still here, I knew somebody had come for her. I just made up his name. For all I knew it could have been one of her girlfriends, but I doubted it. I was hoping that's what Katie would say, but her reply meant it was time to abandon that hope.

"She . . . She called him something else, not John!" Katie replied. Her eyes were huge as she stared at me.

This time my phoney smile managed to calm Katie down a little. "That's okay! It was one of the other guys I guess. But how was he dressed?" Katie nervously described a casual, open-collared shirt with no coat.

"How late are you planning to stay tonight?" I asked as I forced another smile onto my face.

Katie swallowed hard. "Your wife said . . . well, really late. Maybe until 3:00 or 4:00. But that's okay with my folks. Do you . . . Do you still want me to stay?"

I managed to laugh. "Sure! It's a big party! I didn't think I'd be back in time for it, so I didn't pay attention to the details. Like what I was supposed to wear!" I said, and I could see Katie beginning to relax. As stupid as my story must have sounded, she wanted to believe it. "Heck, I'll just get ready and go! If Jeannie calls, don't spoil the surprise for me, okay?" Katie nodded and giggled nervously. She clearly had no idea what was really going on. Well, she was only sixteen, and she had a lot to learn. As it turned out, so did I.

I checked Jeannie's underwear drawer and verified that her best strapless bra was missing. I stared at the handgun in the open drawer. Should I take it with me? I decided I couldn't take it to a party where a lot of people might see it, and I slammed the drawer closed. Besides, how likely was it that she would sneak out and have sex during a party? As much she enjoyed sex, she was much to shy for that! She was even embarrassed when I kissed her in public.

I shaved and took a quick shower. Twenty minutes after I had made the decision to leave the gun in the drawer, I said goodbye to Katie and kissed my daughters goodnight. As I got into the car I had second thoughts about taking the gun, but again I decided I wouldn't need it. I was going to a party, not to a hotel or to some asshole's apartment. It seemed like the correct decision at the time, although now . . .

LOOKING FOR JEANNIE AT THE PARTY

The directions were excellent, and about a half-hour later I headed down a mile- long gravel driveway toward a distant glow which I assumed was their house. There were no other lights within miles. Eric and Vivian clearly liked privacy.

To describe Eric and Vivian's home as huge is truly an understatement. They had purchased a large old farmhouse, situated on at least ten acres of land. As I approached it, I could see that they had added several large and ugly ground-floor additions to the original structure. Clearly they had more money than taste! I wondered what the inside looked like.

There were at least fifty cars parked in an open field near the house, and I pulled in and killed the engine. Most of the yard, including this field, was illuminated by spotlights which had produced the glow I'd seen from a long distance away. My shoulders were tight and I was once again clenching and unclenching my hands. It took me several minutes to calm down. I finally got out of my car and walked toward the gigantic house. I was surprised to see that most of the cars had out-of-state tags. What kind of party attracts people for several other states?

Nobody payed any attention to me as I walked in. I was surprised how dark it was, and I couldn't see very well at first. All of the light inside the house was coming through the windows from outside, and all of the windows were curtained. I looked around, but I didn't see anybody I knew. I could hear the relentless murmur of dozens of conversations, and somewhere there was music playing. But the damned house was so dark it was hard to see people clearly!

As my eyes adjusted and I began prowling around, I spotted Vivian. I'd never met her, but she looked exactly like her photograph in the local paper. She was showing two couples around the house, and I followed them at a discrete distance. As I walked, I looked around, but I still didn't see Jeannie anywhere. At least I'd know where everything was if I followed my unwitting hostess and got a tour.

I followed them into a large, carpeted living room that featured a huge glass- fronted fireplace at one end. As I approached the fireplace, I saw that it was a freestanding, gas unit, with a clever mechanism which Vivian proudly demonstrated. A grill, which was positioned near the chimney vent, could be lowered closer to the flames, and with access provided by glass doors on the sides, used for cooking.

"We had this custom-designed in France!" Vivian proudly announced. "We like to sit naked in here and drink wine while we grill steaks! Then we make love on the floor after we eat!" That was more than I needed to know about their sex life, but Vivian was certainly a sexy and attractive woman. In the somewhat brighter light from the fireplace I could easily see her areolae and the shadow of her pubic hair. This woman had a ripe, sexy body, and she was naked beneath her clinging, nearly transparent dress. And she knew that everyone else knew it. I felt a quick chill run down my spine, but I didn't understand why.

The fireplace was actually in a sort of foyer which connected several different sections of the house, and the fire was visible through glass from all four sides. What I had been unable to see from the entrance to the living room was the twenty-foot by forty-foot party room, directly opposite the living room, which shared the fireplace. Tonight the only illumination for the party room was provided by the fireplace flames, and it looked like several dozen couples were dancing in the dark, romantic atmosphere. I could see them moving in the dim light, but the relatively bright light from the fireplace effectively blinded me and hid them from my view. I followed as Vivian showed her guests the rest of the house.

Eric and Vivian had also added a bedroom wing on a long hallway which began at the same foyer with their fancy, French fireplace. The hall was almost completely dark. It too lighted only by the flickering flames from the fireplace. At the end nearest the fireplace there were two half-baths, one on each side. The master suite was at the far end of the hall, and there were two additional bedrooms on each side. "Each bedroom has its own full bath." Vivian announced. "There are plenty of towels and things, so if you start feeling frisky, just slip into one of the rooms and lock the door! Or leave it unlocked if you want company! That's always more fun, isn't it?" Vivian licked her lips and leered at the two couples, and they laughed.

Vivian excused herself, the two couples headed back into the room where the dance music was playing, and I was suddenly alone. I looked around, thinking I would just find Jeannie and get the hell out of here. Everything about this party felt really wrong to me, but I was still too angry to sort things out. I walked down the bedroom hallway to the end. I started opening doors, looking for my wife. The fact that I started with the bedrooms shows that I wasn't entirely unaware of what was going on. But that decision had been subconscious, and at the time I was unaware of it.

The master suite was overwhelmingly opulent, but it was completely empty. I peeked into three of the four "side" bedrooms, and they were all generously-sized with large, full bathrooms. Nobody was in them, either. The fourth door was locked. "Somebody's feeling frisky! How nice!" I thought. I was feeling anything but frisky as I continued to search for Jeannie. The possibility that she might be in the locked bedroom clawed at my consciousness, but I pushed it away.

Perhaps a half-hour later I still hadn't found Jeannie, even though I'd carefully checked every room except the one with the music and dancing. I'd even returned to the locked bedroom and found it unlocked and empty. I returned to the fireplace and walked part way around it. I found myself in the hardwood-floored party room. The music was romantic, even sexy. I watched people dance for a couple of minutes, but Jeannie wasn't anywhere in sight. I was becoming frantic.

THE NATURE OF THE PARTY BECOMES CLEAR

I moved along one wall and away from the fireplace, and once I was a few feet from the fire I was able to see more clearly. The scene rocked me to my core. Many of the dancers were only partially dressed. I saw a completely naked woman moving from couple to couple, kissing both the men and the women. Jeannie and I had never attended a party like this! How could she possibly be here?

I continued moving along the wall and looked at every couple in the room. I couldn't find Jeannie, and I was certain that I had made some kind of mistake. I had either miscopied the number she had left for Katie, or perhaps I had dialed the wrong number. I knew Jeannie, and she couldn't possibly participate in something like this! Now I'd have to go back home, check the number again, and do something else to find her.

I slipped back along the wall until I reached the foyer with its huge fireplace. I stopped and stared into the flames as I thought about what I would say to Katie when I got home. She already suspected that something was wrong. How would she react when I came back after going to the wrong party?

Somebody took hold of my arm, and when I turned my head, I recognized my unofficial - and obviously accidental - host, Eric. His picture had also frequently appeared in the local newspaper, and I'd seen him featured on television. He said something to me, but the music was too loud for me to hear. Eric gestured for me to follow him, and we walked halfway down the dimly-illuminated bedroom hallway. The sound of the music faded somewhat, and he moved closer to me. I thought he knew that I had crashed his party, and I expected him to order me to leave. Well, since I was in the wrong place, that was exactly what I planned to do, anyway.

Instead he truly shocked me. "Viv's in the master suite. She wants to see if she can do more men than she did at our last party. Why don't you give her a try?" Eric walked away from me, and I heard him say the same thing to two guys talking together near the fireplace. They laughed, then immediately walked down the hallway past me and approached the master bedroom.

Although I wanted to get out of his house so that I could locate Jeannie, my curiously got the better of my common sense. I'd never seen other people have sex, and the open, public sexuality already on display had begun to arouse me. I had no intention of being unfaithful to Jeannie, but it wouldn't hurt if I just watched, would it? It would only take a couple of minutes, and then I could go home and resume my search for Jeannie.

The master suite door opened as I reached it, and a guy came out. He had a smug smile on his face as he adjusted his clothing. "Go for it, man! She's hot and ready! She's keeping a tally! I was number three in her ass! God, she's a great, tight ass-fuck! I'm comin' back in a few minutes to do her cunt!" He gave me a firm punch on the biceps and grinned at me. I stumbled into the room in somewhat of a daze and closed the door behind me. I'd never even considered having anal sex, and I was both repulsed and curious.

There was a shaded lamp lit in one corner of the room, and I could see everything clearly. Vivian was naked, lying on her back on the bed, with her legs hanging over the end and spread impossibly far apart in an athletic split. There was a fat, naked man whom I didn't recognize standing between her legs and enthusiastically fucking her as he leaned over her, supporting his weight on his arms. She was holding another man's balls as she sucked loudly on his penis. The two men I had followed down the hall quickly got undressed. Another man came in behind me and closed the door. It was my first time watching anyone have sex, and here I was watching a woman service two men at once. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I momentarily forgot about finding Jeannie.

The guy at her mouth groaned and ejaculated several times. Vivian tried to swallow everything, but cum leaked out of her mouth and dripped down her cheek. I moved closer and saw that Vivian's face, hair, and large breasts were streaked with more cum.

As another man stepped forward for a blow job, Vivian made a quick note on a pad of paper next to her, and then she noticed me. "I can blow you, or you can fuck me in the cunt or in the ass! Or all three! Just use the ointment if you do my ass, okay?" She pointed to a large tube on the bed. "But for fuck's sake, get undressed! I like to look at naked men's cocks before they fuck me!"

Everything felt completely unreal. I heard the wet slurping sound of the guy fucking Vivian as he suddenly picked up his tempo. "Yeah, fuck me hard, baby! Ooh! I'm almost there! Harder! Oh! Yes! Go for it, stud! Make my pussy scream!"

The wet sound stopped as the guy fucking Vivian grunted and jerked several times as he ejaculated. He stepped back, dragging a rope of cum with his half-erect penis. There was a huge, dark, wet spot running down the end of the bed and forming a puddle on the rug. It sparkled in the light from the lamp. It was obviously at least a pint of cum.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers