Victor (Excerpt)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold, Sabor!" he heard Victor's strong urgent voice over the jeers of the guests that cheered his Master on. "You have drawn blood," he stated calmly when the room quieted so that one could have heard a pin drop.

Sabor seemed angry to Jonathan when he shoved the paddle back at Glenn almost pushing the human to the floor. But Glenn was able to maintain his footing and took the paddle from the Master promptly, then backed away. Sabor stepped up to Jonathan's red bottom and raked a finger over the gently oozing welt that made the slave jump and squeal again. He slowly placed the finger into his mouth cleaning the blood from it.

Jonathan heard his Master's clothes being undone and felt Sabor's hands on his sore bottom. He winced from the touch as pain shocked him again. Then felt his Master's abrupt entry. For the very first time, he felt Sabor's stiff length taking him hard and fast. The Master pounded his way into his slave in what seemed a brutal assault. But, Jonathan was glad for it, knowing his Master had long waited for this moment, as had he. And he pushed back on the man receiving his thrusts with vigor and acceptance.

*

© 2007, The WindStormy™. All rights reserved.

No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.

If you are interested in reading more of this, or other works that I have written, you will find a link to my Yahoo group in my bio here on Lit... Hope to see you there....

12