Video Game

Story Info
Girl fills out her fantasy on her boyfriend and he loves it.
1.4k words
4.06
18.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**AUTHOR'S NOTE** This actually is a huge sexual fantasy of mine but it has yet to come true. Yet.

*

It's not my fault, really. Ever since high school, even the end of middle school, I've been horny. I've fantasized about gagging on a man's cock then having him pound me from behind for years. I didn't act on it until my freshman year of college. I still wasn't about to give up my virginity that night, but he got me to agree to a blowjob. I found though, when he was nice and hard and ready to fuck me, I didn't really want to stop sucking. I enjoyed it. I could feel his veins pulsing underneath my lips and the hot skin. He didn't complain one bit, he complimented me even. Called it the best blowjob he ever got. Ever since I've preferred blowjobs to actual sex.

**

Now, summer before my junior year in college I had a new boyfriend. Jonathan, that's his name. Normal guy, engineering major, loves his video games. That's where our story starts. I used to play Call of Duty and Gears of War with him and all the other games but then he broke it to me, I was terrible. That's when I settled for simply making out with him while he played. Everyone's happy. Until one day, I wasn't.

We were at his apartment, chilling, playing games, his arms are wrapped around me and the controllers in front. The funny thing about the controller was, it was new, and I sort of noticed it was vibrating. It was dangerously close to my crotch area, but to be honest I didn't mind. It felt pleasant. A plastic vibrating...thing close to my pussy like that. Wow. I felt myself getting wet. We did our usual make out while he played (he was great at multitasking) but that thing kept vibrating. Little vibrations, nothing huge but I felt it bouncing inches from my clit. I was only in my panties (it's my boyfriend's place I'm not going to have a lot of clothes on) and so I slid my hand under my panty waist and readjusted myself so I could easily finger myself. I had only just touched it when Jon said to me, "I could easily pause this and help you out with that."

I chuckled and responded. "Baby, it's no big deal. That thing is just vibrating a little."

"I can turn that off if you--oh. I see." He smiled.

"Oh god please don't turn the vibrations off." I moaned a little as I flicked my own clit and I felt my hole get wetter by the second.

Jonathan kissed my neck lightly. "Should I keep playing while you do that?"

I flashed a smile as a plan formed. "Yes. Try to concentrate." And I moved from his cuddle.

"Where are you going?" He asked, disappointed.

I smiled again and got to my knees in from of him. "Nowhere." I gently moved his knees apart.

"Babe what're you doing?"

I hooked his athletic shorts with my fingers and I pulled them down, his cock already stiff from watching me finger. "Honey, when your girlfriend is obviously horny and taking off your pants, don't complain."

He tossed his vibrating controller to the side, opening his legs wider. "Go for it."

I shook my head and put the controller back in his hands. "Keep playing." I whispered in my sexy voice.

"I don't know how much I'll be able to, with you sucking me and all." He said.

I grazed my fingers over his long shaft and said. "Think of it as another game. How long can you keep playing with me sucking?"

"Oh god you're perfect." He kissed me hard.

I gave one more smile before finally licking the tip of his dick, making it fully hard again. I love to tease first, giving him short quick licks on every inch of his cock, few kisses here and there too. Jon has always been a little self conscious about the amount of hair he has, so he did shave regularly. Right now it wasn't exactly smooth as silk, but the short bristles were better than the curly mess I usually dealt with. I circled the head of his cock with my tongue, and his hand went from playing to my head, pushing my straight black hair from my face.

While I moved his hand away from my head with one hand, I began to fondle his nuts with the other. "Keep playing babe."

Jonathan moaned, maybe in pleasure and maybe exasperation but he went back to shooting grunts.

I slid both my hands under his ass and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him forward to get easier access to his balls while massaging the flesh. Another thing I loved about Jonathan was his ass. I don't know how much he worked out, but even in his standard basketball shorts it looked fantastic. I also pushed his shirt up until he got the hint I wanted him completely naked. He didn't have perfect abs, not even close but I found them sexy in their own way. Pretty hairy but that's just my preference.

Anyway, once I had licked every inch of his dick, changing between short teasing ones to long pleasurable ones, I gripped him. He wasn't immensely thick but he was long, easily 7 inches. I slowly fisted up and down his length, giving the little spot under the head special attention with my hot, wet tongue. It wasn't until I felt precum dribbling out that I actually put it in my mouth, savoring the warmth and saltiness of it as I began to suck. I heard my boyfriend's breath get faster and he moaned. I saw as I was looking up at him that his fingers were trembling, a telltale sign of him about that cum. Yet another thing I loved about him, he didn't last very long. I know a lot of girls find that irritating in bed, but when I'm sucking him like this I like knowing he likes it, a lot.

"Autumn, can I stop playing for a sec?"

I took my mouth away from his long shaft and whispered in my sexiest voice. "No." And I returned to wrap my lips around his shaft, my right hand pumping faster now.

"Oh come on this is--oh fuck." He moaned as I took my hand off to trail my way up his huge pole with kisses to his nuts. I started on his left one first, batting it a little with my tongue, playing with it but not yet sucking. My hand still pumped slowly, not fast enough to make him cum yet. After a few seconds of that, moving my tongue on his left one, I moved to the right. This one I treated differently, sucking on it immediately, putting it in my mouth and licking it wildly.

"Oh Jesus Christ." Jonathan groaned, tossing his head back but then realizing his mistake, going back to the game. He was dying quite a bit, but god bless him for trying.

I kept paying attention to him, one nut then the other, treating them differently each time, once loving and slow, then sucking harder than you can imagine. My hand was getting slower now since I was distracted from sucking his nuts, so Jon helped himself, furiously jerking his long meat shaft.

I took his hand away and deepthroated him for a second, so he could get a teaser of what's to come. "Keep playing I will keep this up. Don't worry."

Jonathan nodded, so desperate to cum he was shaking. "I'm about to bust, autumn baby."

I stuffed his cock down my throat and moaned. I egged him on, sure that the buzzing of me talking would send him over. "Hm, Jon c'mon. Shoot it down."

I heard him whimper once then it started. The biggest load I've ever swallowed went down my throat. I moaned loudly, taking it all.

Jonathan shook as he came, still groaning. "Jesus that was great."

I grinned, licking some of the cum on my lip off. "Glad I could help."

"But weren't you the one who was horny?" He asked, pausing his game finally and tossing the controller to the side.

"I was but that was good enough for me." I pulled up his boxers now that they fit easily over his flaccid member. I sat on his lap now, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He grabbed his shirt and pulled me into a long hard kiss. "You are perfect."