View Not Quite by Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

"Unless you have some left." She stepped up close to me and reached down to stroke my crotch.

"Oh, my! You do have some left." She flicked the top button on my pants, tugged the zipper down and reached inside my briefs.

"Oh, that is so nice!" She whispered. I leaned down and kissed her, she didn't pull back that time.

"Hey, if I...will you maybe return the favor?"

"Sure!" Now I was hard as a rock. Kathy pushed me back on the couch, tugged at my clothes some more. She got my erection freed up and began to work it with both hands. I was having a bit of a struggle orgasming, it took her a solid five minutes. She even changed hands a couple of times as her arms tired.

Finally she just leaned down and sucked me into her mouth, that did it.

"You better do me back!" She mumbled around a mouthful of my cock. The sensation was so extreme I felt myself begin to spasm, she worked my length while sucking furiously. Her cheeks puffed out as I came, then she jumped up and ran to the sink to spit it out. I lay there nearly exhausted.

Then she came back in and sat down on the couch.

"Your turn!"

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I reached out and unfastened her blue jeans, tugged them off of her. There was nothing underneath, and she was completely bare. I tried to take off her top but she stopped me.

"Just there!" She said.

"This time." She giggled.

"I want to play with them." I told her.

"Maybe next time. DO me!" Her hand was rubbing her pussy furiously.

I leaned down and went right to work with my tongue. She had full lips, her clit just barely peeked out from under the hood. I lightly brushed my tongue over it, she shuddered at that. It only took a few seconds and her body tensed, her legs splayed out wide and her hips bucked up and down against me. I pressed the index finger of my right hand inside her, she didn't resist that. As I stroked her insides upwards softly, her hips came up and her thighs clenched as she orgasmed for a solid half minute.

I took the opportunity and pushed my hand up under her top, got a handful of soft breast, she let me.

Then she relaxed, I leaned back and just looked at her. Her legs were spread wide, one breast bare from my pulling her top up. Kathy lay there smiling at me, letting me look.

She was beautiful, her hips swelled outwards, the V shaped bulge of her lower abdomen swept downwards to join the bulge of swollen flesh between her legs. She was so smooth and soft that it had to be a wax job, there was no sign of hair anywhere. She lay like that for quite a long time, basking in my inspecting her.

Then she sat up quickly, reached for her jeans. She stood up and tugged firmly, they were very tight. Her tits jiggled up and down as she hopped and tugged at her pants until she finally got them up.

"That was wonderful! Thank you for not trying to...screw me." She said. Her eyes seemed damp.

Was she crying?, I thought. Then she set the board and climbed back across, leaving me there with my thoughts. I was still naked from the waist down.

This relationship was completely strange to me. I had been with a few women, not enough to claim any great experience but most of them more of less just let me make love to them. This was different, it was like Kathy called all the shots and she decided when and where. Now we had been together twice but she had only hinted that actual sex was a.....maybe?

I decided to just go with the flow and not mess with what was a good thing. That was what I was thinking as I went to sleep anyway. I had one of those crazy dreams that night, partly from the drinking and partly from Kathy coming over I guess.

I dreamed of Shelly and Kathy both naked and on top of me, my having one huge orgasm after another. The dream ended as I finished up and looked down at the face of that naughty older woman from the gas station. She was naked and saying, "Fuck me honey, fuck me!" over and over.

I woke up remembering the dream in detail, and I was hard as a rock. The sun was lighting up the front room curtains, I had slept on top of the bed.

My mouth felt like I hadn't brushed my teeth for a week so I got up and drank some water, then took a shower and dressed.

I walked down to the bar and retrieved my truck. It was my day off but I drove over to the shop anyway. The tiny red sports car was there as I pulled up, that seemed to be quite a coincidence to me. The older lady looked nasty as always, she saw me and smiled and gave me a wave. Jerry, the part time attendant was taking care of her, a huge grin on his face. I went inside and got a soda out of the machine, as I came back out the lady beckoned me to come over to her car.

"Hi! What can I do for you?" I asked.

"You are the mechanic here, aren't you?"

"Yes, I work during the week." I smiled, looked down, her right breast was in view through the gap in her blouse like always.

"OK. We have this old car at my house that my husband bought and he can't make it run. I thought maybe you might come over and see what you can do? He is helpless with cars."

"Sure, I can do that."

"We will be glad to pay you."

I nodded, she jotted down the address. I looked at it, it was out on the bay road a half dozen miles, I knew it was probably a big ranch I had passed a few times.

"OK. Is this afternoon all right?"

"That would be perfect!" She said, leaning forward to start the car. That made her blouse gap even more, her right nipple was easily an inch long. She looked up at me and smiled as she posed for a couple of seconds.

"That is one hot old lady!" Jerry said as she drove off.

"Yep. No doubt about that!" I grinned at him and got in my truck and left. I got some breakfast, then I went and gathered up my tools and headed out the bay road.

There was a long driveway, it was at least a half mile from the main road to their house. The house was a huge and very old two story building, I looked at it and guessed it to be at least 100 years. But it was well kept, and there were several modern outbuildings. I saw several tractors and farm equipment in a leanto building off to the side. There was a very big pole type building behind the main house.

I walked up and knocked on the door. A man opened the door and asked if he could help me. I explained that the lady had asked me to help with a vehicle.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Harmon. One moment, please."

Good grief. I thought. These people have a butler?

The woman appeared, smiling. She was dressed in tight shorts and a halter top that tied in the front. I looked like something a 20 year old would wear. I noticed her stomach was tanned dark brown and it was flat as a board, her legs looked the same way, long and muscular. There were slightly lighter faint marks on her belly, stretch marks I knew. She had children, that was obvious.

"Hi, Mrs. Harmon. I am here to see about fixing the car?"

"Please call me Harriet." She smiled.

"The car is out in the garage, it is the blue one right in front."

I nodded and headed out there.

I opened the door, not knowing what to expect. Here sat an absolutely perfect 1961 Corvette convertible, baby blue. It had the hard top in place, I knew that model was a dual top design. The emblem on the side told me it was the twin carb engine with the 270 horsepower option 283.

Probably somewhere around 100 grand worth of machine sitting there, I thought.

Maybe more.

"Hello." I heard a voice.

A soft looking older man came out of a side office, he was wearing a suit and tie.

"I'm John Harmon, can I help you?"

"I'm Dan, Mrs....uhh....Harriet asked me to see if I could fix a car, is it this one?"

"Yes, I bought that at auction, but I just won't start. It makes a few popping sounds but that is all. Perhaps you can see what is wrong?"

I nodded, he went back inside the office and shut the door. I lifted the hood, everything looked normal. I removed the air cleaner, yep, dual carbs. They looked spotless except for some soot around the throats of them. Glancing at the air cleaner, I saw the same soot on it.

The key was in it, so I worked the throttle linkage and got a nice shot of fuel. I turned the key and the engine turned over, then backfired and turned over some more.

Something was sure as hell out of whack. I popped the distributor cap, this model had points. I checked the gap, filed the points making sure they were bright. As I was moving the wire from the coil to the distributor it felt funny. I tugged lightly and the wire came right out of the insulation.

Now I knew what was wrong. I got a coil of wire out of my toolbox and made a new hot lead, crimping the ends carefully. I hooked that up and touched the key and she fired instantly, settling down to a throaty rumble.

I bumped the throttle a couple of times, that sure as hell was no 270 horsepower 283. I glanced at the emblems on the end of the cylinder heads, they weren't the familiar camelback design but instead were the angled sharp peak type. That was odd, a typical early medium size valve 327 head. I looked at the spark plugs, they were straight where I had expected to see angled plugs.

I figured someone had been in there for sure, though. There was no mistaking the sound, this thing had power! I was standing there blipping the throttle with a big grin on my face when Mr. Harmon came out.

"That was quick!" He smiled.

"What was wrong?"

"Just a broken wire. Say, can I take her for a short test drive to make sure everything else is OK?"

"All right, but please be careful, that is a quarter million dollars sitting there."

I blinked at him.

"It doesn't have the original engine I don't think." I said, knowing that would radically reduce the value of the machine.

"That's sitting over there in a crate, this one is a 400 something. I would like to have that changed back so we can show it at the car shows, perhaps you can do it for me?"

"Sure, glad to."

"Ok, you may drive the car." He turned and went back into his office.

Hot diggity!! I was sitting in the front seat, just enjoying the feel when I looked up and Harriet walked into the shop. She had on different shorts and a smaller bikini top. It hit me I had never seen her in the same clothes twice. The top was very loose, her breasts were sure high and firm for her age. Probably some surgery, I guessed.

"Oh! You fixed it!" She said, smiling.

"Yes, it was easy. I am about to take her out for a test drive."

"Oh, neat! May I go with you?"

"Sure, of course." I said with reluctance. Darn it, there went my idea of putting the machine through it's paces.

"OK, Just a minute." She went inside the office, came back in seconds and climbed in on the passenger side.

"Let's go!" She sounded excited, her hands came up and swept her hair back. She looked like a giddy schoolgirl for a moment.

I pulled out, drove down to the highway. I carefully ran through the gears, everything felt fine, the engine had a sweet throaty purr out the big dual exhaust.

"Let's go faster!" She said.

I happily stepped on it, until I was doing just under 70.

There was a stop sign up ahead so I slowed and shifted into low gear.

"Let's see what it will do!" She grinned at me.

I shrugged, dropped the clutch and hit the gas. All hell broke loose as the tires spun and grabbed, slamming us back into the seat, not even a microsecond of hesitation as the big secondaries opened up. I hit second gear without taking my foot off the floor, the rear tires bawled for a moment and then the engine was screaming, I shifted to third and then fourth. We had about a mile of straight road and we were running out of that quickly so I let off and dropped back to a more normal speed.

This thing was fast!

I looked over at Harriet to say something, she had one hand inside her top and one hand between her legs and her face was contorted. She almost looked like she was having an..orgasm?

That floored me, I slowed some more.

"Pull over up there." She said, her breath coming in a gasp. I looked up at a little paved side road, it led down to a small park and dock by the river. I pulled in there, rolled up to a big log bordering the river and stopped.

"That was so exciting!" She said.

I nodded, yes, this was quite a machine.

"Do you like me?" She turned sideways to me in the seat.

"Uhhh....yes, you are beautiful." I answered, not sure what else to say.

"I'm not really beautiful, but I make up for it." She said, reaching out with one hand and brushing the front of my pants.

I jumped slightly at that. Not only did this old lady delight in showing off her body to me, now she was hitting on me. I thought about the man back at the garage that I knew was her husband.

Some things I just couldn't do.

"You really are pretty, I like the way you look but I have a girlfriend." I lied. I didn't really have a girlfriend, I had a...friend?

"Oh. Well, no harm done. If you ever change your mind, let me know." She took her hand away from me, sat back in the seat. She reached up and tugged at her top, managing to flash a nipple at me in the process.

Just the way she was, I decided. I took a deep breath, started the car. It started right up, but now there was a small ping sound and then a steady rattle.

OH OH, I thought. I had probably hit close to 8000 RPM, I was worried I had broken something so I carefully limped the car back to the garage and shut it off. Harriet thanked me for the ride and left as I lifted the hood and studied the engine.

I thought I knew what the noise was, so I lifted the valve cover and looked. Stock rocker arms, big huge valve springs underneath them, no chance there of lasting very long. One was lifted up, the rocker stud and nut had pulled right through it.

"Is something else wrong?" John was suddenly standing right by me.

"Yes, it has a broken rocker arm."

"Oh! Just a minute." He was back in seconds with a box.

"These came with it, is this what you need?" He handed me the box.

I opened it, Titanium roller rockers, probably a grand at least.

"Yep. That's what it needs." I grinned. I proceeded to get to work, changed over all 16 of them and adjusted everything. Then I started the engine, it again ran fine with that throaty rumble.

I headed for home, thinking about my day. Man did I want that car but there was no way in hell I would ever be able to afford anything like that. At least I would get to drive it some, John wanted me to put the factory engine back in.

I would just have to do my best to keep his wife Harriet at a distance, she had made it obvious that she was ready and available.

That was kind of spooky, never in my life had I ever had a woman just throw herself at me like that. Well, maybe I had, I decided, thinking of Kathy.

Over the next several weeks I just worked at the shop, then in my spare time I drove out to the Harmon's and converted the Corvette back to stock. I even drove it and it still had a lot of power, but I missed that sheer mayhem response it had with the bigger powerplant. Finally with reluctance, I was done. I parked the car and told John it was ready. I had also carefully washed and waxed it to get any specks off of it.

His wife Harriet was in the office when I walked in, looking nasty as always.

"Thank you, that was a fine job. What do we owe you?"

The funny thing is, I never even really thought about what to charge, the job was simply fun for me. I hesitated, thinking.

"Maybe he would like something in trade?" She suggested, looking at her husband.

I looked at her in surprise, she was smiling at me. I thought for a moment that she was suggesting something else. I think she realized that too, I started to say something in response, but she interrupted.

"Like the old engine he took out? You don't need that, do you John?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Will that be enough?" He asked.

Yes, that would be enough. For sure, that would be enough. I loaded the engine in my truck, strapped it down. I had no idea what I was going to put it in but I would find something. That tickled me pink, I suspected there was 10 grand sitting there, maybe more. Hell, the rocker arms would have easily covered my work by themselves.

Martin let me store the engine in a corner of the shop, and I went back to work. By now it was getting to be late Fall and the weather had cooled. There were no more incidents with the two girls out sunning themselves. I even checked across the way to see if Shelly and her boyfriend were maybe doing something but the curtains stayed closed.

Kathy did sneak over a couple of times, we had more repeats of those wild sexy sessions. But it was on her terms, always. She would bring me right to a stop if I even tried to slip between her legs. I could do anything else but not that.

Harriet came into the station for gas at least a couple of times each week, the only difference was she had the top up on her little red car since the weather was cooling. Without fail one or both of her tits were peeking out and several times even more. Once she came in wearing one of those skirts and I looked down to see she wasn't even wearing the sheer panties.

The moment I reached for the squeegee she opened her legs and left them that way, grinning at me. Her outer lips actually opened up like a flower, I could see the droplet of moisture trickling down.

This woman was just plain nasty!

I can't say I minded that. She wasn't even coy about it, she made it completely obvious that she was enjoying her display.

"Thank you!" I told her one time after she did that.

"You are welcome Danny. One of these days when you are bored, why don't you drop by the house and...take care of things for me?" She smiled sweetly at me.

"You never know, just maybe." I teased, instantly thinking I should keep my mouth shut.

"If you are worried about John, don't be. He won't mind, in fact...he likes it." She had a wicked look on her face.

I gulped and blushed at that. But now I understood why she was the way she was. Still, I just couldn't. Not with someone married.

Besides, I was enjoying the hell out of Kathy when she slipped over into my place and we had incredible oral sessions. Kathy absolutely delighted in masturbating me. She let me finger fuck her regularly, and I could always tell when she wanted me to go down on her, she would suck me off first. She always jumped up and spit it out, too.

By now I was earning that five figures I had planned on, but it was the low five figures rather than the high five figures I had hoped for after graduating. That didn't matter anymore, I was happy. I had enough, sex was good although I really did want to actually fuck with Kathy. I even asked her about that, she just told me she wasn't ready, and "maybe soon."

Maybe soon finally became nearly a year.

Then one evening I was down at the local club by myself and I spotted a cute little brunette. Her name was Candi which I thought was an odd name. We danced, she got pretty well soused and I ended up asking her back to my place. She spent the night, as I slipped inside her after spending a long time with foreplay and oral sex, she lifted her hips and mashed herself up against me.

I think I remember her doing that anyway, it all was a little bit hazy, we were both plastered.

I took her home the next day and when I walked back up the sidewalk to my place I spotted Kathy sitting on my porch.

She didn't look happy.

"What the hell was that?" She demanded, the first words out of her mouth.

"What?" I asked, knowing exactly what she meant.

"That girl. You brought that girl home."

"Well, I....." I stammered.

"I thought you liked me, you goddam men are all the same!" She jumped up and stormed off.

"Fucking bastard!" She yelled as she walked away.

I figured I had better let her calm down and cool off before I tried to talk to her. I didn't really even understand, we were friends and we messed around but the truth was were weren't even really dating. The most we did was go out to eat a few times and sit around in the yard. We chatted and cracked sexy jokes, played the guitars and that was pretty much it.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers