Village Comes in City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desi Ghee
Desi Ghee
56 Followers

The more I thought about it the more it seemed that I could have, if I wanted to, and gotten away with it. I felt terrible at losing such an opportunity to accidentally—accidentally, that is—touch her where normally I wasn’t allowed to touch her. It would have been worth the trouble. I mean, at best, she would have stopped using me as a personal masseur.

I made a vow to be bold the following morning and test the waters.

I didn’t have to wait till the morning. Around 11:00 PM or so, a shadow appeared next to my bed and woke me up. The house was in complete darkness and everyone else was deep asleep. She put her hand on my mouth to keep me from talking loudly. Then she whispered, “Naeem, I need your magic.”

Like an obedient servant, I got off my cot and followed her to her bedroom. I could see in the dim light of a starry night that she was covered from neck to ankles in a single sheet of cloth, probably a chadar of some sort. Once inside the room, she closed the door and locked it from inside. Then she moved to her bed and asked me to come and do my thing.

The light from the lantern was dimmed to just a yellow hue. I could see the big round pillow on her cot, which was different from normal. Normally she would lie on bed but it seemed like she wanted to be in a sitting position with her legs stretched across the bed. She stood next to the bed and discarded the sheet that was covering her onto the chair next to the wall. She was wearing a red underwear which was a little shorter than her underwear from the other time. Both of her buttocks were exposed almost one third of the way. I made a mental note to touch them when the time came and encouraged myself to not be afraid, as we were together at a time when she needed to worry as much as I did about doing something inappropriate. The fact that she had locked the door meant she didn’t want anyone to know that I was there, or have enough privacy for the two of us so no one could walk in on us, even if it was okay for them to know that I was there.

She did not have her usual long kamees on either. Instead she had a small undershirt that was only covering her chest and stomach, leaving her shoulders bear. She climbed the bed, leaned herself against the big pillow in a sitting position and stretched her legs across the bed. That was also different. She asked me to come and sit on the bed next to her feet. Not stand next to her, or kneel on the ground towards her feet, but sit on the bed. Which I did. I was still kneeling at her feet, but I had a soft cushion under my knees instead of the hard floor, and it felt nice.

She slowly opened her legs apart and pulled them towards herself so that they were bent at the knees. She asked me to move a little closer, which I did. She then placed her right foot on my left knee and whispered, “Start with the feet.”

I could see a shadow between her legs where her red underwear looked almost black due to the dim light. It was snug around the mound where her pussy was and I found that bump to be very exciting, although I couldn’t quite stare at it the way I wanted to. I worked on her foot as thoroughly as I was used to doing. Once I rubbed under it, around it, and around the ankles, she put her other foot on my right leg. She was leaning against the pillow with her feet on my knees and her legs somewhat elevated in a provocative way. I couldn’t help but look straight at her pussy. I worked on the other foot as well and then moved to her calf.

“Use both hands to work on my legs.” She whispered.

I couldn’t really massage them with one hand on each calf. All I could do was caress then and I did just that. I caressed her calves for a while and worked my way up to her knees.

She slid a little towards me and stretched her legs around me. Her both legs were on either side of me. Her legs were bent and the bottom part of each knee was just above each of my knees. When she positioned herself properly, her legs were resting at the edge of my knees. I proceeded to massage the top of her thighs, slowly, gently, carefully, and cautiously. She gave me a moan or two. I noticed that her moans came when I was caressing her without applying any pressure and that suited me well. I started to caress her gently as I made my way toward the juncture of her legs.

I was fully erect. My breathing was very uneven, and my heart was beating fast as I moved closer and closer to her special area. Once I reached the top of her thighs, I held my hand next to her underwear and rubbed the area inside of her thighs with only my thumbs. I moved my thumb around and across, stroking, kneading, and caressing her skin. I moved it closer and closer to her underwear until my thumbs touched the material.

She moaned softly and said, “That feels nice.”

I continued working on that area and she continued to moan on regular basis. My thumb touched her underwear a few more times until I became bold enough to actually rub the area that was bordered by the material.

She moaned a few more times and said, “That feels very nice.”

Encouraged by her moans, urged on by my erection, mesmerized by the feelings her thighs was pushing into my system through my hands, I decided to go for the gold. I reached as high as I could on her thighs, held my hands next to her underwear, held my thumbs together, and boldly traced a line between her legs, over her mound. I was so nervous that I didn’t feel anything, or rather wasn’t aware of what I was supposed to feel. I was only thinking of her yelling at me for touching her there.

She said nothing. She didn’t indicate that I had done something wrong, or even something different from what I was already doing. I figured may be she didn’t feel anything, so I decided to repeat the caress, only with a little more pressure.

She twitched just a little as my thumbs traced over her soft lips, but no reaction, or rather no negative response. I left all inhibitions behind and started to gently run my thumbs along her pussy lips. I started to explore and feel my way around until I found the little cherry on the top and I pressed it down and rolled it around with my right thumb.

“Mmmmm, ohh!” was the sound she made. I was a little startled, but not enough to stop. I kept doing it first with right thumb and them with left.

I pushed my thumbs slightly under the material and caressed a few millimetres inside it and across its length. She moaned rather loudly, and said, “Yes. That’s it. That feels even better.”

I pushed my thumbs further in, still afraid that I may be told to back off any second. She was moaning non-stop. I moved further in until my thumb was running on the rise of her pussy. I knew that those were her lips so I pulled them in the opposite direction with each thumb and then moved my thumbs inwards and started caressing the wet and smooth area. She was thrashing around softly as if in agony. “Naeem, what are you doing to me?”

I looked for and found the cherry and my wet thumbs caressed and pressed it around. She kept saying, “My magician Naeem. Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?”

I kept feeling my way around until I found the hole and inserted the tip of my thumbs in there. “Oh, God, Naeem. You are driving me crazy.”

I pulled my hands out and away. She gasped with surprise and looked at me somewhat flabbergasted. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I can’t see what I am doing.”

“Oh, thank God!” She breathed a sigh of relief. “I thought you didn’t want to continue.” With that, she quickly removed her underwear and lay there buck naked for me to do as I pleased. I suddenly realized that where I was afraid she would think I was going too far, she was afraid that I wasn’t going far enough.

I looked at her pussy and pulled her lips apart to see the inside of it. I found the hole and the clit and decided to have fun with it. I put the thumb of my left hand on her clit with my fingers spread across her belly and I inserted the right thumb in her hole with my finger on her butt cheeks and my right middle finger touching her anus. I started to rotate my thumb around inside her pussy while rotating my left thumb over her clit.

She started to squirm and moan and pinch my arms. She said things like: “Oh Naeem, I think you are trying to kill me.” “Oh Naeem, your hands seems to be all the way in my heart.” “Oh Naeem, I am burning all over.” “Oh Naeem, I think I am dying.” “Oh Naeem, I KNOW I am dying.”

Then after a while she started with only, “Oh Naeem, Oh God, Oh God, Oh Naeem.”

Then she grabbed my wrists and only, “Oh, Oh, No, No, Oh No. Oh Yes. Oh No.”

Then she started to pull my hands as if trying to make me stop, but I liked hearing her screams, so I fought back and not only kept my hands where they were, but increased the pressure and speed.

Soon she was bucking, as if trying to dislodge me out of her. She was screaming, moaning, yelling, and talking, all in one breath. The sound was just one long agony filled cry. She thrashed around, but I did not relent.

Soon she jerked around with long thrusts up towards me and then she collapsed.

She put her hands on her face and started crying. “Oh Naeem, I have never felt like this in my life.”

I still had my thumb in her hole and my other thumb on her clit, but I was not moving them. I was relaxed as well, in position, but relaxed.

After taking a breather, she asked me to remove my clothes. “You must be bursting by now. So let me reward you for the good deed you have done here.”

I pulled my hands out and away and removed my shirt and chadar. She lifted her legs and pulled her knees into her chest. She pointed to my hard erect cock and said, “Come, find your relief here.” She then pointed to her cunt.

I sat back down between her legs and she guided my cock to her pussy. It went in easily and I felt like I had entered heaven. To get the feelings again and again, I pulled out a little and pushed it in again. Within a few strokes I was twitching as my balls erupted my load through my penis and into her.

I must have drained for a good two minutes or more as she grabbed my ass and urged me to fill her up. I think I did.

She hugged me when I collapsed on top of her and held me until my penis slipped out of her. Then she made me lie there and touch her breasts until I started to feel the movement in my cock. I tell you, the ride I received once I regained my erection will stay in my memory for eternity.

My young aunt told me next morning that she thought my uncle’s wife was possessed because she heard her screaming during the night like a jinn was taking over her body. I smiled and told her that she was probably right.

My aunt stayed for another two weeks and her wails could be heard throughout the nights of her stay. Even my grandmother was freaked by her sounds and was glad when she left. Only, my aunt was not happy, for once in her married life, to be leaving the village.

As a surprise coincidence, after a few weeks of her departure, we received a letter from my uncle in Lahore informing us that after trying for a couple of years to have a child, my aunt was finally pregnant.

Desi Ghee
Desi Ghee
56 Followers
12