Vince's Devil's Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her broken and now very submissive mind Mickie wonders how she got so lucky to get such a wonderful mistress like her Mistress Candy.

They have only been together a few hours but Mickie already knows Mistress Candy was the greatest mistress a girl can hope for, and in turn she is going to try and be the type of slave a mistress like Mistress Candy deserves.

Mickie is willing to do what ever her Mistress Candy wants to keep her happy, no matter what it is. Of course when it's wrapping her 'pretty legs' as her Mistress Candy calls them around her waist so she can give her a nice hard fucking it isn't exactly hard to obey her commands.

Candice loves the way Mickie is looking at her. The look Mickie is giving her is one of complete and total submission, reconfirming that this skilled wrestling diva was now in fact her willing slave who will do absolutely anything for her. It is a look which deserves to be rewarded, and Candice knows just how to do it.

Even though she regrets nothing about breaking Mickie, especially not fucking her up the ass, Candice is a little regretful she didn't get to make Mickie cum from fucking her pussy. Luckily this is something Candice is quick able to rectify as she increases her speed into her slave, pounding Mickie's pussy savagely until the other woman is coming on her fake cock.

As Mickie starts to cum the look gets even better and Candice watches with glee as her slave cums for her, which only encourages Candice to fuck Mickie harder.

Mickie opens her mouth to scream but Candice captures her slave's lips with her own so they don't disturb Victoria or take away from her spotlight as Candice continues to enjoy her new little pet, now especially as she gets to enjoy her mouth as well as her pussy.

Thanks to Candice's quick thinking Victoria doesn't hear Mickie's screams of pleasure, and thanks to the ball gag firmly stuffed in her mouth Victoria doesn't hear Trish's screams of pleasure either as she cums yet again.

Trish has no idea how many orgasms she's has had or how many dildos have been shoved up her ass but she doesn't care. The pleasure is to heavenly exquisite for her to care about her friends being turned into slaves before her eyes or the fact that the woman behind her drilling her ass hole is intent on making her submit and be her slave, all Trish cares about is the orgasmic pleasure.

At first Trish had tried to fight it but as the first dildo moved through her bowels her heightened state of arousal caused her back passage to become a tunnel of pure pleasure burning away at her insides with every heavenly thrust. She came in record time over and over again until Torrie pulled out and replaced that dildo with a bigger dildo which only made Trish cum harder.

For who knows how long now Torrie has been stuffing dildo after dildo up Trish's ass and Trish has loved every second of it, the pleasure turning her into exactly what Torrie called her, a total anal whore.

Behind the yet again orgasming anal whore Torrie almost literally drooling as Trish's ass hole clenches down again and again on her dildo as she forces it in and out of the other blonde's butt, Torrie licks her lips as Trish's meaty ass cheeks jiggle hypnotically as she ass fucks the bitch to another orgasm.

Despite what she is doing Torrie just can't get enough of Trish's hot ass and has made it her mission to use every single toy in the goodie bag on this juicy piece of ass before Victoria is done making Ashley her slave.

She wouldn't have thought such a thing was possible a few minutes ago but from the way Trish is multi-orgasming so easily from each dildo it suddenly seems like an easy achievement.

This of course confirms Torrie's suspicions. Trish is a total anal whore who just can't get enough of it up her ass, which was a good thing because Torrie loves Trish's whore ass and just can't get enough of fucking her up it.

As Torrie switches the dildo which she has just used to fuck Trish up her ass with a nice new one Victoria continues to slam her strap on dildo into Ashley's pussy with the type of speed and roughness that would make her two friends jealous if they were paying attention to her like they are supposed to be.

Ashley is still very much paying attention though of course and as Victoria continues to pound into her Ashley can feel her first orgasm approaching until all of a sudden she screams at the top of her voice. Almost as soon as her first orgasm is over Ashley feels another one hit her and it hits harder causing her body to shake violently and this seems to make the following orgasms come faster than the last. After one orgasm another one hits then another and then another and then another until Ashley is nothing more than a quivering mess.

Victoria seeing Ashley in the state that she is in slows her pussy pounding until she comes to a complete stop and simply watches Ashley lay there her body just getting over her latest orgasm.

"Imagine having your pussy fucked like that every day." Victoria says knowing she has Ashley right where she wants her for sure now.

Ashley takes a deep breath and swallows hard.

"P-Please M-mistress Victoria." Ashley says needing to take another deep breath, "Please l-let me be your slave... f-forever."

Victoria smiles a triumphant smile as she looks down at Ashley.

"If you really want to be my slave forever. Put your legs on my shoulders so I can give your ass a pounding." Victoria says.

Ashley doesn't know where she finds the strength to do as Victoria wants but some how manages to get both of her legs up on her new mistress's shoulders.

"That's a good slave." Victoria says as she removes her fake cock from Ashley's pussy and immediately positions it at the entrance to her ass.

After taking a few seconds to savour the moment before she takes her new slave's ass Victoria presses forward watching as Ashley's butt hole slowly stretches around her dildo until her hole swallows the head of her strap on.

Deciding now to take her time now that Ashley has completely submitted to her Victoria leaves the tip of her fake cock buried inside Ashley's ass hole for a few long minutes.

After a while she slowly starts to push her way further inside of Ashley's back passage, moving very carefully giving Ashley plenty of time to relax with each additional inch she slides into her ass, although from the feel of her ass this isn't the first time Ashley has had something big inside of her backside. None the less the main reason Victoria is going slower this time is because she was very close to cumming herself while she was fucking Ashley's pussy and she knows that it won't take her too long to get to the edge again so she is doing her best to take as long as possible in fucking Ashley's ass until she has the whole 12 inches of dildo inside of her new slave.

Ashley looks at Victoria her eyes not breaking contact with her new mistress able to imagine what her ass fucking is going to feel like and knowing that if it is anything like the pussy pounding she just received she is going to enjoy her new life as Victoria's slave.

Slowly Ashley feels Victoria begin to move the 12 inch cock in and out of her back door, butt fucking her gently to begin with, however slowly picking up speed much to Ashley's pleasure and delight.

Victoria continues to pick up speed with every thrust until she is fucking Ashley just as hard and as fast and going just as deep as when she was fucking her pussy. To Victoria's delight despite her ass being half tight and half loose Ashley's ass is responding to her fucking by gripping onto the shaft of her dildo and driving the smaller head of the dildo which is inside the strap back against her in essence making Victoria not only fuck Ashley but also fuck herself.

All of a sudden Victoria feels the dildo inside of her start to move faster and she looks down to see Ashley is moving her hips in response to her thrusts.

"That's a very good slave." Victoria says as the two settle into the same fucking rhythm as each other, "Give me that ass! Give me your hot slave ass!"

"Oh yes Mistress Victoria take my slave ass! It's yours! It belongs to you." Ashley says, feeling another orgasm building within her, "Oh God Mistress Victoria harder please. Fuck my ass harder! Fuck it as hard as you can! Take it! Take my ass! It's yours! It's all yours! Please pound it! Pound my worthless slave ass! Fuck it harder! Please Mistress! It feels so good! Oh my God! Tear my worthless slave ass apart!"

Ashley moans as Victoria starts to savagely thrust into her and Ashley just as savagely thrusts her ass down, impaling her ass on her mistress's dildo.

"Are you sure you want it harder slave?" Victoria asks not wanting to ruin Ashley's ass on the first night.

"Yes!" Ashley begs, "Fuck me Mistress! Fuck my ass! Fuck it as hard as you can!"

Victoria decides to give her slave exacterly what she wants and so she takes a firm hold of Ashley's hips and starts to give her new slave the hardest butt fucking she can and the only response Ashley gives is cries of pleasure and moans begging Victoria to fuck her even harder which is something she is only too happy to do and does.

Part of Victoria is still worried about ruining Ashley's ass on the first night as there is nothing Victoria likes more than stretching out a slut's ass hole for months and making it nice and loose so it's easy to fuck. It would be a real shame if Victoria didn't get that pleasure, but her new slave is acting like a total ass slut and is driving Victoria wild.

Soon Victoria just can't control herself.

Deciding she will have Ashley go through anal reconstructive surgery later Victoria sets out to ruin Ashley's ass, pounding that tight little pooper with every ounce of her impressive strength, tearing that little ass hole up.

As skilled as Victoria is when it comes to ass stretching she was even more skilled when it comes to ass pounding, and the dominating brunette is only too happy to show off her skills and strength again as she destroys Ashley's ass hole.

Ashley wouldn't be surprised if she needs anal reconstructive surgery later as Victoria pounds her ass so hard but she doesn't care. In fact she welcomes the surgery if it means her ass can be pounded like this.

Despite taking it up the butt many, many times Ashley isn't a big fan of anal sex, or at least she wasn't been in the past but unlike all the other times she had taken a ass fucking to blackmail her boyfriend into doing something she wanted or advancing her career this is different. Unlike all those other times the anal sex is not just ok or bearable it's amazing, giving Ashley pleasure she never thought was possible before.

It actually helps that her legs are on Victoria's shoulders and she is being bent in half like a pretzel as it makes her feel so dominated and controlled. This combined with the way Victoria is looking at her makes Ashley feel she made the right decision in submitting to this obviously superior woman.

Ashley just hopes Victoria takes pleasure from her ass hole as she destroys it.

A few feet away both Trish and Mickie are also getting their ass holes destroyed by dildos, in Mickie's case the strap on dildo which was firmly around the waist of her mistress while Trish was still tied into place getting her ass brutalised by a hand-held dildo.

Trish's ass hole has become a passage of pure pleasure several dildos ago and it only seems to be getting better with every new toy Torrie lovingly stuffs up Trish's rear.

When Torrie first started switching the dildos around Trish had groaned in frustration every time a toy was removed from her ass, but now she just moans in pleasure as no sooner has a nice large dildo been pulled from her back door than another one is already making it's way up her shit pipe.

What is bothering Trish is the constant change in size of the dildos, Torrie is randomly using toys which are either longer or shorter or thinner or wider than their predecessors, constantly making Trish's bowels adjust to a new size and shape. Some of the dildos even bend in odd ways or are covered in little bumps to make it feel extra weird inside her ass hole. Of course the best ones vibrate but they are too few and far between.

Ultimately though Trish has started to love not knowing what her ass is about to receive every time a dildo is removed from her back passage and replaced with a fresh one, and no matter what Torrie shoves up her ass at least one thing is always guaranteed, it always makes Trish cum.

While Torrie is butt fucking Trish to another easy orgasm Mickie is craving an orgasm of her own, but is happy to stay on all fours as long as it takes like a good little slave while her Mistress Candy takes her pleasure from her ass hole.

After making Mickie cum multiples from the pussy fucking Candice had ordered Mickie to bend over and spread her ass cheeks again, something Mickie had been eager to do and knew what it most likely meant and was right, it meant Candice's big strap on right up her butt.

Candice had been slow and gentle at first when it came to both penetrating Mickie's pooper and fucking it, but she had soon picked up speed and is now lovingly sodomising her slave, the sound of her hips loudly smacking off Mickie's meaty butt cheeks echoing throughout the room.

Mickie is surprised they aren't disturbing Mistress Victoria but she doesn't really care, all she cares about is the pleasure coming from her ass hole and the joy that her mistress is using her for her pleasure, just the way it should be.

Candice has ass fucked Mickie to near orgasm after near orgasm only to deny her at the last second, and although Mickie wishes her mistress would make her cum as long as her ass hole is pleasing her Mistress Candy that's all that matters.

If she had known what was going through Mickie's head Candice would have been very proud of her slave, but as it is she is far too distracted by the beautiful sight of her slave's stretched out shit hole to worry about what Mickie is thinking.

Candice has always loved abusing ass holes. She just has always thought they looked so beautiful being stretched out by nice a thick dildo and Mickie's ass hole is clearly made to be stretched out.

Just from staring at that pretty little hole as she fucks it Candice knows she's going to love seriously getting to know Mickie's ass hole and the two of them are going to become very, very good friends. She bet Mickie's ass hole would even crave her by the time she was done house breaking her new little slave.

With this in mind Candice is in no hurry to make Mickie cum, choosing instead to take as much time enjoying this sweet little ass hole as possible, while making sure to give it the most brutal pounding she can in between letting Mickie down from her high just so she can get the full enjoyment out of this juicy piece of ass.

Torrie is also getting the full enjoyment possible out of the juicy piece of ass she is fucking, or at least she's getting the most enjoyment she can from the type of dildo she is using to pound Trish's back hole.

Unfortunately as much enjoyment as she is getting it is all psychological as Trish is the one getting the physical pleasure.

All Torrie has to do is strap on her dildo and she will get all the pleasure she needs to make herself cum, but she is still determined to save that for breaking in Trish properly.

What Torrie needs is something else...

"Hey Candice," Torrie says, getting her friend's attention, "Mind if I take you up on that offer to use your slave's mouth?"

"Sure, no problem." Candice says with a grin before turning her attention to her slave, "Mickie, crawl over to Torrie and make her cum with your sweet little mouth. Do not let an inch of my dildo fall out of your ass or you will be punished!"

Very slowly Mickie obeys the command, Candice slowly moving with her, helping her to ensure not a single inch of dildo is removed from her ass as they crawl round to behind Trish were Mickie buries her face in between Torrie's legs and begins eating her pussy like a starving woman.

Torrie has already kicked off her pants and panties and has also been fingering herself with her free hand for ages now so when Mickie's mouth latches onto her pussy it doesn't take long to send Torrie over the edge.

Holding off for as long as she can Torrie buries her free hand in Mickie's hair so she can push that pretty face deeper into her pussy and that tongue deeper inside her cunt, Torrie is amazed at how quickly Mickie seems to find all the sweet spots inside her and viciously attack them with her tongue.

Clearly either Mickie has previous pussy eating experience before becoming Candice's slave or she is a natural cunt lapper who has become addicted to pussy after tasting Candice's juicy hole. Either way Torrie is definitely benefiting, although the fact she has been passionately abusing Trish's ass for so long makes it easier. Still, after only a few seconds of Mickie's tongue Torrie knows she's going to have to borrow Mickie from Candice at some point, or at least have this little muff loving dyke teach Trish a thing or two about going down on a girl.

From the very first taste of Torrie on her lips Mickie is hooked, happily using every trick she has picked up to please this yummy pussy in front of her.

Mickie eagerly thrusts her tongue in and out of Torrie's cunt in a rough fucking motion in between passionate sucks and slurps at her pussy lips, crying with joy into Torrie's yummy honey hole as Candice begins sawing her strap on through her shit shoot again, resuming the wonderful butt fucking.

Soon a steady rhythm is established, with Mickie sandwiched between Torrie and Candice like the piece of meat she is to them, her ass hole getting thoroughly used by her horny mistress as she greedily eats the woman who is lovingly fucking Trish's ass.

Before she cums Torrie starts drilling Trish's ass hole even harder with the latest dildo, meaning both of them cum virtually at the same time, with Mickie cumming soon after thanks to the delicious taste of Torrie's cum which she happily swallows and the fact Candice decides to reward her slave for making her friend cum by destroying her slave's horny ass hole, Candice's own clit being stimulated so much she cums too from the rough ass pounding, the process soon repeating over and over, and over again.

While the audience of four all take turns in cumming Victoria and Ashley brutally pound against one and other until they both explode at the same time, both still able to keep up the pace that they are going at before their orgasms hit only this time Ashley isn't the only one to have one orgasm hit after another as Victoria feels the same thing.

The last orgasm is so strong it almost completely saps all of the strength out of Victoria and forces her to fall forward almost on top of Ashley however Victoria manages to let go of Ashley's waist and put her hands out to stop herself from falling onto her slave.

Once the orgasm ends Victoria slows down as Ashley also get's over her last orgasm until Victoria eventually stops completely and slowly pulls her fake cock out of Ashley's well fucked ass.

Pushing Ashley's legs back Victoria smiles as she sees the giant gaping crater where Ashley's ass hole used to be, the thoroughly destroyed hole a testament to Victoria's new dominance over this slut.

Deciding she wants another show of her dominance Victoria slowly stands and points to her cock.

"Clean it bitch!" Victoria orders in a no-nonsense tone, "Clean it with your whore mouth!"

Without a moment's hesitation Ashley quickly gets up onto her weak and shaky knees and swallows the cock, the newly enslaved diva quickly bobbing her head up and down on the first few inches before deep throating the rest of the shaft, cleaning every ounce of her own ass juice from the toy.