Violin Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve bent and took one of her limp hands. "Take her other side Rafe," Steve instructed.

The two men helped Adrienne to her feet. They each put one hand under her bottom and the other arm around her back. They forced her to lean back. It felt oddly reminiscent of the trust exercises she'd had to do in high school, where one was made do risky feeling things and depend on partners to keep one from coming to harm.

Willow stepped between her legs. Adrienne saw that she had been worrying about the wrong person.

Willow now wore a black belt around her waist. Hanging from it were two wicked looking shiny greased black prongs, a longer one above a shorter slimmer one. Willow squirmed a bit with her hands behind her back. There was an audible click. She had finished securing the strap-on.

Willow pushed herself forward until the black plastic touched Adrienne's crotch. Willow put a hand on either of Adrienne's ass cheeks and helped support her. "Lift your legs and lock them behind my back, dear," she said, "It'll help."

With her right hand she adjusted the prongs' line of attack. "A bit higher," she said to the two men.

All eight eyes were focused on where the plastic pushed between Adrienne's cunt lips and her little rosette entrance below.

Though her mouth gaped, Adrienne felt she couldn't breath. She stared mesmerized. If she could have gathered her consciousness enough to speak she would surely have told them to stop.

Willow adjusted the prongs slightly. The men swung Adrienne as if she were riding a swing and Willow pressed forward.

"Oh God!" Adrienne cried and began gasping for breath. She felt herself doubly penetrated. It felt grossly odd rather than painful.

Willow began to fuck her with easy forward and back motions of her slim hips. "Perhaps next time you can try this side, dear," she murmured. Her eyes were closed. "It feels heavanly."

Adrienne didn't care about that. She just wanted it to stop. She looked away from the action and turned her head to look at Rafael. She had a straining arm around his shoulders, she could feel his arm behind her. She moved her hand up and gripped his head and pulled it to close to hers. She strained close to him and kissed him hard. She came then. The hit of pleasure took her by complete surprise. Even the invading member in her ass felt good. Willow cried out at the same time.

They managed to untangle themselves and lay about on the carpet. Adrienne leaned against Rafael. She felt exhausted but easy and good.

"Let's play the finale of that last one again," said Rafael, "It's fast and rousing, then we'd better be going."

Adrienne stood beside Rafael to play, feeling no shame. They made a collective laughing shambles of the thing.

Adrienne found where her clothes had been pushed to one side. She hurriedly stuffed her slip and underpants and bra in her purse and pulled her dress over her head.

Willow led them upstairs, now the only naked woman. She laid a hand on Adrienne's shoulder. "I hope you come again, dear" she said, "And do what you can to get Rafael to drink less."

That seemed odd to Adrienne, especially given what they'd been up too. He'd only had a beer and a gin and tonic after all.

It was 12:30 by the clock in his car.

Back in his driveway, she longed for Rafael to ask her in.

He did not, he reminded her to take the music for the wedding that coming Sunday, then he just carried his violin inside.

She stood in the dark a moment, feeling drained and dumb. She watched the lights go on and off. She said "Shit," and then she got in her car and drove back to her apartment.

------------------------------------

The next Saturday morning, as soon as he'd closed the front door behind her, without being told, she undressed. She paid him and then led the way up the stairs and into the cramped spare bedroom.

She pulled the cover off the cage.

She sank to her knees, fumbled with its latch and opened its door. From her purse she took a small notebook and pen. She stretched, like some strange ungainly quadruped and put the notebook where she could get it through the bars. Then she crawled into her confinement. She frowned at the familiar discomfort of the bars under her knees.

"Perhaps I had something else planned?" he asked lazily.

"Did you?"

"No," he admitted. "The notebook's a good idea."

He leaned against the wall and looked down at her. He sipped from his shiny insulated mug of coffee.

"What's your purpose?" he asked.

"What?" she asked.

"Why did you want to take up playing again? What will you do with it?"

"I felt I had no choice," she said, then she added, "I felt I'd let something beautiful slip from my life and that it was almost too late to get it back."

He held his mug over the small of her back and shared a healthy sip with her.

It stung. "Shit," she complained

The time in the cage was interminable and uncomfortable. Though she'd tried to cut back on coffee that morning, she'd definitely passed the Dunkin Donuts by on the way, still she felt the need to pee grow irresistibly within her. Then there was the worry that he would once again open the window and the screen.

When her lesson proper started, she discovered she'd made another mistake. She'd figured that the lesson would concentrate on the music for the wedding reception. Thursday and Friday she'd practiced that instead of what he'd assigned.

She'd found she didn't much care for Kern. The music had a romantic sweetness that did nothing for her, there was nothing romantic about her life. The music's syncopations seemed odd and artificial. She planned to keep these opinions to herself and worked on learning the second violin part in a professional manner.

The lesson concentrated on the studies that she'd neglected. Her breasts and bottom soon looked like they'd been coated with yellow butterfly attractant.

Like music teachers around the world, he scolded, "You need to practice more."

Unlike most of his peers, he then emphasized his point by touching a nipple with the glowing orange end of the wand he'd been amusing himself with. The shock made her flinch and blow another passage leading to more constructive criticism.

When she was pulling her clothes back on she asked, "Shouldn't we rehearse?"

"Rehearse?" he asked.

"We're still playing for that wedding?" she asked.

"Oh that, yeah, come here tomorrow a little early, like at 11."

------------------------------------

She spotted Derek while she was futzing with her stand and the music. She felt quite awkward at the sight of him. Before she could look away their eyes met and he started with surprise.

Derek was, she thought, quite handsome and his expression looking at her was quite sad. She felt a rise of pity. She thought, "I'm a real shit and a foolish one too. Jill's right, he's a nice guy and hot too. What am I doing?"

She looked down and shifted uncomfortably on her chair. That caused her eyes to widen and she suppressed a little gasp.

Rafael had been all business while they'd run through the music earlier at his place. But when they'd climbed into his car, he'd reached over and raised her skirt.

Around the car was bright sun, weekend sounds flowed in through the windows. She heard a car door slam. She felt she was outside her body, a silent watcher, hardly a participant. She watched him pull on her panties with one hand.

In the palm of his other hand she saw 3 gold balls, each an inch or so in diameter, connected by a string so they reminded her of an infant's toy. Each ball rattled slightly when his hand moved.

He introduced them into the gap between her warm soft belly and her underpants. Then he pushed them along so the first lay against her sex. He forced the ball into her. She heard a little gasp and realized it was her voice.

Now as she sat with her violin primly on her lap, she flushed embarrassed at the sensation. She felt alone in the crowded hall.

"Hey," said Rafael, "Show time."

She watched him raise his bow, taking the tempo from it. They were off.

After a bit of initial nervousness, she found she quite enjoyed herself. Most of the wedding guests were intent on talking and eating and getting up and visiting relatives and friends. Derek was out of sight somewhere.

Setting up the third of piece, something with the weird title, "Smoke gets in your eyes," she said. "Mine's the white haired lady at table 32."

Rafael looked a bit surprised, then he understood and he looked pleased. His tired face looked younger. He glanced over in the direction she'd indicated.

"Not too shabby," he said, "Mine's the child over there." He waved his bow negligently.

They took a break and stood and stretched. Adrienne flushed and suppressed a gasp as she'd forgotten what was hidden inside her.

The kid and his mother turned up.

Rafael let the boy hold his violin and let the kid run the bow over its strings. It made an awful sound and the boy laughed with pleasure. Then Rafael assured the kid that there were violins just his size if he wanted to take lessons. He glanced apologetically at the mother.

The older woman also made her way over, "My dad had whole stack of 78s," she told them, "When I was a girl, I unearthed them one hot summer day. They were in the basement where it was cool. I haven't heard some of those tunes anywhere else. Are you going to play this one?" she hummed a few bars.

"'The Land Where the Good Songs Go'," Rafael said when Adrienne of course looked blank. He picked up his violin and played.

"That's it," the woman looked pleased.

"It isn't in our set I'm afraid," he said apologetically.

"That's OK." she said, "I liked it as much for the title as anything."

Adrienne saw Derek hovering to one side and was grateful that right then Rafael said, "Back to work."

She carefully lowered herself onto her chair. Her eyes widened when she shifted into a better position.

"Now now," Rafael said. She looked over at him and as his bow was in motion to start them into the next piece, she quickly looked back at her music.

Sooner than she could have believed they were done. After they'd broken down their stands and'd put away their instruments, Rafael surprised her by asking if she'd like to stay and dance.

She must've looked surprised because he grinned and said, "Any savage can dance."

"I'm not sure if I think that you're a savage."

"It was a reference to Austin."

"I recognized it. I didn't think what's his name Darcy was a savage either."

"But Lizzy and her whole family were, right?"

"I guess," she said.

"'I guess' meaning you don't think they were savages and that I'm an idiot?"

"'I guess' meaning I'll dance."

She found that he danced quite well, as opposed to Derek who tended to just bob about energetically. Rafael knew some moves and she'd've joined in more energetically if it hadn't been for the artificial life moving about within her.

While the band took a break and Rafael took himself off. She saw him in the corner where they'd parked their stuff. He bent and came up with one his water bottles. She was watching him with a niggling bit of suspicion when she found herself facing Derek.

"Hey", he said.

"Hey yourself" she replied intelligently.

"You're looking good," he said.

"So are you," she said, feeling about as clever as a parrot.

"No I mean it. You have a kind of glow about you."

She flushed, "Exercise."

"You left me for that guy?" His tone meant he found it hard to believe.

"Well not exactly."

"How exactly?" with a little heat, "No don't answer. What I want you to know is that I bear you no ill will. I've forgiven you and I'm waiting."

"What?"

"I've talked to your mother."

"I wish you hadn't."

"She is only thinking of you. She says this is just a bad time you're going through. She says that you're over influenced by your father, who's a great guy and all, don't get me wrong, but your mother says he's finally going through a middle age crisis. She says he's wallowing in self pity about not having lived his life differently. She says that when she met your dad he was in a garage band."

"Dad?"

"She says she put the kibosh to that pronto and she says that it's rather hard now that he's enjoying the fruits of the choices she made for him to have him push his silly romantic regrets off on his most impressionable daughter."

"What?"

"So what I want to say," said Derek, "Is that I'm sure you'll soon come to your senses and when you do that you shouldn't have any hesitation about us. I'll be waiting. We will pick up right where we left off."

"Derek," she said, "You're a nice guy and I don't want to waste your time or have you hang onto false hope. Please believe I mean what I said and what I say. Our relationship is over."

"Adrienne, I do believe you mean what you say now. But what about tomorrow? People change."

"Not me."

"But didn't you like me and then you didn't. That's change?"

The band started up, playing the Macarena.

"Dance?" he asked hopefully.

"Bye Derek," she said, exasperated at him and mad at her mother.

"Remember that I'll be waiting."

She turned and found Rafael standing not too far away. "Let's go," she said when she'd walked over to him. She moved carefully because with his eyes on her, she was that much more aware of the balls up her cunt.

"Boyfriend?" he asked.

"Ex, he's my mother's boyfriend now," she said.

Sitting beside him as they drove, thinking of how she wanted him to ask her in, she'd been unable to stop herself from tensing and relaxing her thighs. To his amusement she came twice with choking gasps.

"Get out and bend over the passenger seat," he instructed.

He waited until she'd unhappily complied. Then he got out of the car and closed the garage door. He moved behind her and lifted her skirt. He pulled her underpants down, tapping one ankle with his loafer clad foot. She untangled her foot and spread her legs. She concentrated on looking at the floor of the car. The armrest between the seats felt very uncomfortable.

She felt him press up against her.

"Shit," he said.

"You're the one who put them in there."

She felt him fumble about till his fingers found the loop of string that protruded from her pussy, like a snake's tongue. He pulled and as the balls slid out, she wriggled her ass in sudden need.

He tossed the string of balls into the back seat. He slapped her bottom. "You should've reminded me."

Then he gripped her and rammed in. "Oh" she cried.

He held her by the hips and fucked her vigorously.

She pressed her face into the driver seat and gripped the seat back and the door handle.

She came twice before she felt him rut his hips hard against her and felt the extra wet running down her thighs.

He withdrew and pulled up his pants. He put a hand between her legs and cupped her wet sex. She pushed down against it, still hungry.

"We're going to play a dance this Friday," he told her. "Wait while I get the music."

He vanished into the house. Shortly he was back with a somewhat thick paper bound book. "You owe me $20 for this. There's also a website that'll teach you what you need to know about harmony playing. I wrote the url on the first page. Also the page numbers of about 10 tunes that you need to memorize."

"Hey," she said, "You owe me for the wedding."

"Did we discuss money?" he asked. "Think of it as educational. An extension of your lesson. I should charge."

"Like hell, how much were you going to pay that Rebecca?"

He sighed, reached into his back pocket and took out his wallet. He handed her a wad of bills. "That's $180. $200 less the $20 for the music."

He vanished again, turning out the light this time. After a moment lost in the almost stygian darkness, the garage door grudgingly rumbled up. She looked out at the bright late afternoon world like she was looking at a film.

Wednesday brought a reprise of the quartet playing. This time it was Bartok which she found difficult and unpalatable. She still fared far worse than Willow but at least had the satisfaction of watching the woman make quite a few mistakes. She did not get home until 2.

That Friday, she was about to ring his doorbell when his door opened and he stepped out. He had his violin case in one hand and a plastic shopping bag with maybe 4 full water bottles in the other.

He led her across the brown grass to his driveway where his old Corolla was parked. He set his violin on the back seat. She was going to put her case besides his when he stopped her. "Play 'Bonaparte's Retreat'," he said.

With a sigh, she opened her case, took out the instrument, "Shall I tune?"

"Always."

"How about my clothes."

He smiled, "Suit yourself."

It took her a minute to get the harmonics right then she ran through the reel. It sounded small and mournful. Even dressed, she felt exposed playing it the open air. It took less time to play than it had to tune. All he did was nod and say, "Get in".

After 10 minutes of city driving he got on the highway heading north.

"Where are we going?" Adrienne asked

Rafael said nothing but pulled a water bottle from the bag behind the drivers seat. He opened it and took a gulp.

She looked at it with suspicion. She reached over and tried to take it from him but he wouldn't let go. She got another from the bag behind them, opened it and sniffed and then tasted it. "Shit! I knew it! This isn't water! I'm a complete idiot. What the fuck is this?"

"A martini."

"Like hell, that's not vodka and there's no vermouth."

"The latter's where it belongs in the state store a half mile from home," he said, taking another swig. "And martinis should be made with gin. You pour those out the window," he went on, "And I'll let you out right here."

"Don't drink any more," she said.

To her surprise he grinned and said alright and handed her the bottle. "Put it in the bag. Oh and did you bring a water bottle?"

"No."

"Christ," he sighed, "When we get there, you dump that one, it's the least full and fill it with water if that's your poison. It's hot work you'll be doing."

He glanced at her and laughed at her blush.

"Where the fuck are we going?"

"Don't worry, you'll not be the one dancing."

After an hour of driving during which she watched him closely, sweating each time the car started to drift onto the shoulder, always just about to grab the steering wheel. Each time he'd swing the car back into the lane, glance at her with a grin and reach over and pinch her on the thigh. After an hour of that, they got off the highway and drove a mile into a small town. In the center of the town was a Grange Hall. They turned into its parking lot.

There were a couple other cars parked. Behind one, a middle aged woman bent, struggling to extricate a large but thin vaguely rectangular case from the trunk.

"Hey Rafael, who's your date," the woman asked.

Rafael looked at Adrienne, but said nothing.

"Adrienne," Adrienne said, flushing.

"She wants to sit in, Mary," he said to the woman. "Here, let me help." He handed his violin to Adrienne and took the awkward case from the woman.

"You'll not get paid," the woman warned Adrienne.

"I wasn't expecting it."

"My name's Mary, you're welcome actually. We're an informal bunch. You ever play a dance before?"

"No, maybe I shouldn't. Rafael didn't..."

"Play the tunes you know or can find in that book. Just play chords or look busy when one of us is running with it."

"How will I know?"

"Listen to me or Rafael will kick you."

"He'll like that," she said.

"Hey," a familiar voice called. She looked over and Willow and Steve'd driven up in a small SUV. She did not feel too pleased.

When they popped the hatch, Adrienne saw a bass fiddle in a soft black plastic cover and beside it a keyboard.