Virtual Reality: Soul Calibur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know just what you need and I can give it to you." The seductive whisper was almost like music to her ears, as she would then lean back he could feel her shiver. "Just relax, it won't do if you are tense."

She did relax a little, however not completely. She still had thoughts of another man on her mind, the one that she had vowed to be faithful to and spend the rest of her life with. In a way Maxi's sweetness, whether pretend or real, reminded her of him. That fact alone would make the decision even harder for her, did she give in or did she resist the temptation of the man that sat right behind her?

"You're beautiful, did you know that?" His words in her ear would bring her back to reality, or rather this reality that she seemed to be in right now. As he was speaking his hand would shift, once more gliding down her back and being placed on her hip.


"I'm sure you have seen more beautiful than I..." As she leaned her head back to rest on his shoulder she whispered to him, not very confident in herself.

"A different kind of beautiful." She heard the words, but before she could reply she suddenly became very distracted.

His left hand would glide around her front, slowly traced her flesh until he could cup one of her breasts. Slowly he started to kneed it, not yet touching her nipple as his lips would place soft and tender kisses on her neck. His other hand was also busy, slid around her other side. This one however worked its way down, it slid toward the front as the other one did but its target was definitely different.

"I shouldn't be doing this." Even as she spoke there were hints of moans in her words, the woman tried to hold herself back as if she wasn't supposed to enjoy this.

She would hear him chuckle softly, which caused a slight vibration in her neck as he would continue his kisses. He continued to massage the underside of her breast, now allowing for his thumb to occasionally brush against her now pert nipple. The index of his other finger traced soft and gentle circles right above her trimmed hair, the motion aimed to tease her without directly stimulating her.

"Did you not say that this was a dream?" This time when she heard his whisper she felt his warm breath on his neck, as if he had kissed his way up. The only thing he heard in response was a light moan, half in protest and half in enjoyment. "You yourself said it was only a dream, you know who I am so it's not like I'm a stranger." Just as he said this his finger would glide down between her lips and rubbed softly over her clit, to work it's way down her slit.

She felt him tease her, his seductive voice whispered sweetly into her ear. He had a point but still she was hesitant, though quickly her resolve started to melt. Her moan in reaction to his newer action wasn't soft, it wasn't sweet, it was almost needy. Hearing that only made him grin, his eyes shifted so that he could see her face.

"Only a dream." As he said this he kissed along her jaw line, as he saw her cheeks turn red and felt her resolve start to melt he could not help but to grin. At this point the tip of his finger would slide far enough down her slit to probe her opening, her hips shifted just enough to force the very tip of it to slide in and tease her depths.

"I've dreamed before, nothing like this, nothing so real." He could feel her body tense, Daisy had started to fight his teases more. The muscles of her canal would clench around the tip of his finger, her thighs closed as if to stop the teasing down there and her head turned away from him as if she did not want to look at him. "Please Maxi, this is just a fantasy and I need..." She was almost begging him, yet at the same time she needed him.

"Then why not fulfill your fantasy? Why not let yourself go and see what pleasure your dreams can give you?" His words interrupted hers, not only did he now know but the thought of being a woman's fantasy only further fueled his desire for her.

Even she could not deny what he said, if it was a fantasy then why should she not just give in? She thought on it for a moment, not very long at all, then realized that there was no reason for her not to. It seemed that his questions cleared her mental confusion, cleared her mental insecurities about this whole thing. When he felt the change in her, his lips would curl into a grin, her body pulled closer to his.

"Just relax, we'll both enjoy it more that way." His words were whispered into her ear, once more he had begun to kiss down her jaw line and to her neck.

He used his teasing to pull her against him. His finger slid inside of her as her backside was now firmly rested against his front. Her head would come to tilt back, to rest on his shoulder as her eyes would slide to a close. She felt him behind her, his firm manhood rested almost perfectly between her cheeks.

Slowly his finger slid in and out of her canal, his palm rubbed against the sensitive bud between her lips. Even though they were underwater he could feel the moistness of her canal, a moan escaped her lips as he would continue his caresses and fondling. He wanted to just take her, take care of his primal needs, but he also wanted her to enjoy it.

What he did was torture to her, not the same kind of torture she had felt at the hands of Cervantes but a completely different type of torture. This was pleasurable, he brought her close though never close enough to get her to orgasm. Then would come the ultimate test, the test to see if she was truly ready for what he had planned.

As his one finger had slid out of her the tip of it had curled, it brushed against that spot that all women had. Maxi would then slowly drag the finger he had been using inside of her up her slit, which allowed it to rub softly against her clit. Just as she moaned in response she felt his lips against his neck, softly whispered to her.

"I think you're going to like this, though my hope is that you like what comes after much more." His voice was definitely seductive, but he wouldn't give her a chance to comment back.

Rather suddenly she felt it. Instead of one finger slid quickly into her canal it was now two. Under the water of the tub his palm would rub against her sensitive nub, her hips would slink forward a little as if her body had made a request for him to go deeper. It had been an instinctive reaction more than anything, her body totally gave in to him and relaxed as much as it could in its pre-orgasmic state.

But just as quickly as the fingers had done that they withdrew. Maxi brought them to his lips he would suck them clean and moan. The water hadn't washed off her taste, in fact it was quite sweet to him. Behind her she could feel him pulse with desire, they both knew how badly he wanted her. He could only guess how badly she wanted him, but if her desire was half of his then there would be absolutely no issue with what he was about to do.

His hands would be placed on her thighs, his body leaned forward as they would trace down her legs. Once they got midway down her shins he would encourage her to bend them to the side, Daisy shivered as her breasts would touch the cooling water. Once her legs were near to tucked under her his hands would trace back up, this time placed upon her hips.

Forward and up he would guide her, until she finally ended up kneeling and her hands placed on the edge of the tub in front of her. With some adjustment this put him in a kneeling position as well, not small but firm ass right in front of him. That wasn't what he was interested in though, he was more interested in the womanhood beneath it. It took quite a bit of control for him to not just thrust right into her, especially as he would take himself into his hand and rub the very tip of his member against her slick opening.

Instantly she tensed, this was something she couldn't do under normal circumstances, at least not in reality. This made her a little concerned, she could not help but wonder if he would stop at her request. Her thought process did not go unnoticed, in fact he could tell just based on the position her back had changed to that she had become unsure of this once more.

"Do not worry, this will be as good for you as it is for me." He leaned forward and kissed the back of his neck, still rubbing himself against her. "If not I promise that I will make it up to you." As he said this he would lean back until he was knelt again, his freehand would softly trace down the center of her spine.

He was careful as his hips pushed forward a little, his hand used to guide him until the tip of him was actually inside of her. He could not help but to let out a groan, she felt so good around him already that he did not know how long he would be able to last. It took a bit of restraint on his part to place his hands on her hips and not push himself deeper, he wanted to take the first part of this nice and slow.

She moaned as he would slowly push a little more in and pull out, despite being highly aroused she was still a little tight and one thrust in would hurt her. His moans were not contained either. In fact, with each little bit that he slid inside they would become louder and deeper. Inch by inch he would slide in and out, her muscles occasionally tensed before relaxing around him which would in turn cause him to throb. But finally it happened: he buried himself inside of her with his hips pressing against her backside.

Not a single moment of pain, usually she could feel a stabbing pain in her abdomen, but this time there was not even the slightest hint of that. This made her relax, he watched as her back straightened and lost its tense state. This made him grin, he then let go of her hip with his right hand and trailed his hand both up and down her spine. It caused her to shiver, her muscles tensed around him and caused him to moan.

Slowly at first he would start sliding in and out of her. His motions left just the tip of his manhood inside of her. She felt so good around him, with each stroke his desire increased, with each stroke the pleasure would build inside of him. He was not the only one that felt the pleasure, she too could feel him in a way she had never been able to enjoy a man before.

Just as being teased beforehand was a form of torture, so were his slow thrusts. Her head bowed down, and her chest heaved ever so slightly as she could feel herself slip deeper into the moment. He kept his motions slow, which let him enjoy the incredible feeling of it all. They could both feel themselves build just as slowly as the thrusts, however this quickly became too much for her to handle.

When she felt him pull back she prepared herself, her body wanted to feel release and she knew that this way was only going to bring her to the brink of one. It was as this motion occurred that she would test something, her body pulled forward to see how much leeway he had given to her. She now knew that his hands had been placed on her hips more for lack of something to do, the only time she felt his grip tighten was when only his head remained inside of her. At which point he would tighten his grip, which prevented her from causing him to pull out all the way.

Without any warning she pushed her body back, her backside suddenly met his hips with a slapping sound. The two of them would moan loudly in unison, the pleasure from such a moment forced the two of their bodies to pause. Maxi hadn't at all expected this, but her taking some form of control turned him on even more. It was then that he made the decision, if she wanted more then she was going to get it.

Once more he would slowly pull himself almost all the way out, the two of them shivered in delight. She felt his hands more firmly grip her hips, not only did he thrust forward but he also pulled her back. A couple of times this was done, each time it would take less encouragement for him to get her to push back against him. Slow out, quick and sudden in, as the steady rhythm was set the water around their legs would ripple and slam against their bodies as well as the edge of the tub.

His grip on her hips would relax after about half a dozen strokes of the rhythm, their bodies worked in perfect unison for the same cause. Her muscles would start to dully pulsate around him, in response his member would throb as if trying to meet each pulse of her body and please her. It was not that the two of them had gone without for a while, it was the fact that she had finally accepted this was one of her fantasies come true, and he knew how to let go and enjoy himself, that caused the two of them to soon react.

He became shaky as he felt it coming on, the delightful pulse of her muscles pushed his body further into the pleasure. Her thigh muscles would shiver, her back arched upward as if pointed toward the ceiling of his cabin. When it happened all would stop, his hips met with her backside and all that would pass by his cabin hearing the sound of their release.

The both of them cried out in pleasure, not calling out the others name but a primal groan that was a prelude to the physical reaction. Her muscles would pulse rapidly around him as he swelled and then throbbed, their chests heaved in and out rapidly. His seed would then fill her, the final signal of his release and the feeling that pushed her into one of her own.

Since their motions had stopped, the feeling would come to an end rather quickly, the two of them left satisfied but at the same time wanting more. His touch became more firm, his hands held her steady as he would pull himself back until he was able to be seated once more in the tub. She did not move, instead she would stay in that position. Their combined fluids leaked from her, running down her thighs.

"I think someone enjoyed themselves more than they were expecting." He chuckled, his right hand reaching forward and tracing her slit all the way to her sensitive bud. Daisy would only moan in response, then let her body too fall back into a sitting position against his.

Reaching forward his hand would once more come to her womanhood, although only partially for the purpose that she would probably imagine. Softly he rubbed down her slit, only the very tip of his finger entering her canal. She did moan a few times, her muscles clenched as she found this very teasing. But he needed to do it for what he had planned, if he was going to please her then he wanted her to be at least mostly clean of his fluids, though he was more than willing to get a taste of hers.

"Out of the tub my dear lady, it is time I show you how a pirate takes care of his woman." She heard him whisper into her ear as Maxi's hand left her body, once more hands were placed upon her hips as he would help to guide her to a standing position.

After she rose he would slowly begin the process of rising, hands left on her hips though not for balance. It started at her tail bone, soft and tender kisses placed along her spine. This caused his body, when he rose enough, to brush against her back. The goose bumps that formed as a reaction could easily be felt by the naked man. Once he reached the base of her skull he started with her right shoulder, kissed his way to the left and then back to the nearest ear.

"Shall we?" His hands left her side, first one foot and then the other stepped out of the tub, his hand offered to help her with her balance if she so desired and needed it.

She stepped out onto the bare wooden floors, the water dripped from their bodies and formed a puddle underneath the two of them. He did not even have plans to dry them off, that would take too much time. If he had not known just what he wanted it may have been different, but he had gotten a small taste of how her body reacted and wanted to push it to the breaking point.

She looked up to him, a little unsure about where this was going to end up going next, still part of her fought the fact that she found pleasure with this man. She had not long to think about it before he would once more act, his hands found suddenly on the small of her back as he pulled their bodies to press together. Next came his lips against hers, no time given for her to recover the strong and dominating motion.

Eyes closed, heads tilted so that their noses did not brush, bodies pressed together as need radiated from the both of them. It was not one leading the kiss, but the two of them seeming to know just what the other wanted. As their mouths opened and their tongues touched the two of them would shiver, more sweet moans escaped the lips only this time muffled and into the kiss.

Slowly he would begin to guide her, steps taken to not only turn her around but lead her toward his goal; the bed. That was where he intended their night to continue, that was where he intended for their night to end. She felt the edge of the bed behind her at about mid thigh, though she was not forced against it in a rough manner. His left hand shifted, softly it would grip her neck while the other one would support the small of her back for his next motion that would soon be carried out.

The kiss continued as he carefully leaned her back, his hands would guide her body so that she need not concern herself too much with balance or where she was to go. He used the feel of the bed against the hand on the small of her back to allow him to know where she was on the bed, he had to make sure that she ended up with her backside barely on the bed. Even while he was doing this their tongues would entwine, not dancing a dance but playing a game of cat and mouse with him as the cat and her as the mouse.

Her body fully back against the bed he broke the kiss. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted more and had not yet gotten enough. But before she could lift her head in an attempt to kiss him once more his lips were at her jaw, softly pressed against her flesh. She felt him trace a path down her jaw at first, then her neck, then her shoulder and finally down her chest until he would reach her breasts.

He had felt something strange there before during his previous teasing, however now he got a chance to see it. Through each of her nipples was a piece of metal, a ball at each end to hold it in. Though he had seen many things before this was new to him, but then again he had seen piercings before so it wasn't completely foreign. But perhaps a little test was in order, one that he was all too happy to conduct.

As he looked up to her the thumb of his right hand would brush across her left nipple, his motion a side to side motion from one ball to the other. The lower half of her body would press upwards, her eyes slid to a close as she let out a soft and barely audible moan. His lips then found her right nipple, instead of teasing it with his tongue as he was the other one with his finger, he decided to give her two totally separate sensations. Lips locked around the nipple and the barbell through it, gently at first but then his suction would pull the nipple more firmly into his mouth.

He loved the sound that she produced, her moans were like sweet music of encouragement to his ears. Her body was so responsive, trying to arch her back and causing her stomach to press against his chest. After a moment he would switch, his left hand going to her right nipple and his lips suctioned around her left nipple. He had to remind himself that while this was play time there was a purpose, one he quickly became eager to bring about.

He had planned to kiss his way down her body, however the smell of her arousal made him only want to taste it and as a result hastened his actions. He let go of her nipple with a pop-like sound, his hands slid down her body until they came to her knees. He would then spread her legs, before she knew it his tongue had started tracing up and down her womanhood. Already her thighs quivered in anticipation, her feet unable to touch the floor and, because of the position, it left her completely helpless.