Virtually Yours Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" said Wynn. "Now?"

Another shock echoed through the metal corridors and Wynn helped Di orient herself to the floor. A tile in one corner of the room began to glow bright red, and Wynn glanced in annoyance in the direction they'd just departed.

"Wait," said Di, reaching for Wynn's arm. "I can help!"

Wynn flashed her bright smile and pecked softly at Di's lips. "This is the last time those bastards are going to interrupt us," she said. Then, without warning, she spun Di around and goosed her forward with one hand between the shoulders and the other on the rear. Di gave a shout she must have picked up from the pirate Wynn, then she was drifting over the glowing square. A warm, pink light enveloped her body...

...and she was lying on the beach, cold rain water pelting her aching skin. Di's face was sticky with blood and her head hurt, but she seemed otherwise unhurt. Pulling herself upright, she looked up the sheer bluff and marveled that she'd survived the fall. Then she remembered what lay up the cliff and almost wished the drop had proved fatal. Biting back that thought, she made her way wearily to the uphill path.

The path covered a far greater distance than the straight down drop and Di was exhausted by the time she reached the road. The wind howled, showing no sign of its fury abating. Pulling her thin blouse tighter over her soaked shoulders, Di trudged toward the house. She had no idea what time it was; only a single lamp burned in the front room. Standing on the porch, Di paused momentarily. Face hardening slightly, she picked up a heavy piece of firewood from the pile next to the door.

The shadow rose from the couch as Di entered. She hesitated in the doorway, trying to make out the figure in the dim light. The silhouette's outline was smaller than it should have been, and somehow seemed softer. Di dropped the wood and let out a small cry as the figure stepped forward.

Wynn smiled at her obvious happiness, catching the other woman in a tight embrace. "Dear Di," she whispered. "Am I always going to have to find you dry clothes?"

12