Vision of the Spirit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

After a nibble on his ear, she said, "Goodnight," and hugged him tight.

"Goodnight." Tom rolled over and captured the naked woman.

His hardness pressed into her leg, and she gasped, "Oh my."

He felt the smile on her lips with his own. Then dragged his mouth down along her throat to a nipple and felt her tense from the pleasure. Her nails dug into his back. She was ready, with legs spread open. He lingered at the entrance. Her heels began to kick and push. Her hips thrust forward and he backed away.

"Do it!" she hissed.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, now!"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, why are you torturing me?"

Hannah reached for his erection. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head. At the speed of grass, he slipped inside her and she groaned. Several lubricated strokes later, he released her arms and she pulled him down. Their mouths danced together, feeding each others need. Without warning, she screamed and clamped him down with her legs. Her hips convulsed and he could feel her nails draw blood.

Finally, her legs relaxed.

Tom continued to pump with renewed lust. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and bent her in half. She was a rag doll now, letting him enjoy her body without opinion. In the dark, all he could do was imagine the beautiful face that went along with the soft moans and grunts.

The end came too soon. The spasm of release electrified his body. He could feel his soul discharge through his cock. The thieving whore owned him. Totally defenseless, he collapsed into her waiting arms, to be comforted. He was afraid, so afraid. What would he do when she left?

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12