Visions of a Shared surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tash sighed, her soft moan broke my gaze and I looked down, her eyes looked almost as glazed as mine felt as she kissed my inner thigh but watched your cock in my hand. She grinned at me then pressed her mouth over my mound and blew, the hot air making me pull back in the chair as it wafted down between my lips then she sucked. The sound of wet leaving the open weave of the lace as she gathered it and swirled it around over her lips before licking, lapping like she was licking a melting ice cream. She didn't push her tongue, she just lapped, the wet from her mouth soaking me more, mixing with my juices before sucking them away.

Each press of her tongue made me sigh I wrapped my fingers tighter, pulling you closer, leaning to the side, your cock a few inches from my mouth, I looked down then back up, watching her then my hand on your cock.

"Tell me how she taste Tash," you said, I watched as her lips curled smiling at you then her fingers moved under me, lifting, pushing as I helped her lift so that her hands could reach and then pull off my panties. She stroked my calves as I lifted each leg to feel them slip free then I was naked for you both. It felt like she was trying to split me in half as within seconds of her dropping my panties to the floor she had her hands, fingers pushing open the top of my thighs, splaying me wide, showing her and you the wet and my pink, "Tell me Tash," you hissed and she plunged two fingers into me.

I gasped and pushed down, making her sink to her knuckles, feeling them twisting then easing them out she rocked back on her heels and almost in slow motion lifted them to her mouth she sucked. Her eyes closed she slurped, making them drip before she sucked them clean, "Beautiful, I knew she would, so wet, so wet baby," she murmured then I felt those wet fingers on my thighs as she moved forward and began to lick. No fingers, just tongue, slowly up and down my slit, opening then sucking my lips before pulling back and letting them slip out. Then my clit, flicking, sucking, nibbling, slow, hard, much faster and harder than I had done.

Your hand slipped through my hair as I turned, "OH God," I gasped, you knew full well she could take me just like this, her sucking and nibbling more than enough to take me into and through the wave. Before I could look up, before I could smile I pressed the head of your cock to my lips and felt you push. The wet head slipping over and then between them, I let it slowly sink, my lips wrapping and holding, peeling my fingers back until it hit the back of my throat. You pushed harder, making me gag, my tummy wrenching before you pulled back slowly let me suck as you fucked my mouth.

"Suck my cock you gorgeous bitch, yeah suck like that, suck meeee," you groaned.

Tash was relentless, sucking on my clit and then my lips; I felt her pulling them, stretching them until they slipped out with a slurp. One then the other, her tongue working, dipping into my pussy then out, not tongue fucking, just licking, eating me, my hips lifting to follow her mouth that never left my pussy, both using each other. I sucked you, letting you pull back so that you could wipe your cock over my open mouth before letting me suck it back in, your groans so deep each time you felt me try to let out a moan, "Fuck ...... her ..... face ...... Kells," you said each word then groaned, so I did, so did she. Your hand pulling my hair, mine now pulling her's, rocking myself forward and back, moving so that she licked and sucked where I wanted her too.

Closer and closer she took me, the thought alone of you watching me would have been enough but to have you stood there, rock hard, telling us both what to do was blowing my mind and I wanted this to last.

I let go of her hair, she slowed the pace, watching us, looking up but now teasing little licks not lapping me. I clamped my lips tighter, making you suck the air in between your teeth as you tried to push into my mouth, my free hand clawing up your chest to find one, either, any nipple I didn't care. I found and punched, so very hard, making you pull my hair in revenge, your hips pulling back making your cock slip from my lips, I gasped for air, your cock dripping with my spit, my chin wet as I looked up and almost shouting said, "FUCK her for me Dave, right now!"

"NO, I don't......" before you could finish I cut your words off.

"Fuck her now or you never get her again," I replied, my eyes darting over your face, I knew you could see the burn in them. That want to see you fuck and take another, to see how you made her feel mixed with pure rage that she was being given MY cock, MY man, MY angel and you had better make me ache. I felt Tash groan, her breath hot over my pussy, she didn't utter one word.

You bent and held my chin, your eyes burning into mine as you gripped harder and before your lips touched mine you whispered, "Thank you."

You kissed me through the smile, my heart pounding, thumping so hard it felt as if it would burst through my ribs, my mind racing with what I had just said, what I had just told you to do. My eyes had shout, locking in the last look on your face before I felt your lips leave mine as you stepped away.

* * *

I watched you, my fingers now down between my thighs, brushing the hair from Tash's face, she just smiled at me, and God she was beautiful. Her face glistening with my juices, her lips so much fuller than mine, her tongue longer, eyes so much wider I watched them slowly closing as your hand stroked down the back of her head. I was about to watch you and her, I felt the knot tighten in my stomach, my pussy like my heart, pounding from being used, teased and so close to cumming.

"Dave I want nasty," Words coming out of my mouth with no thought to how I was going to feel.

Standing to her left you clenched your hand around her pony tail and pulled her head hard backwards, she yelped but groaned as her neck stretch, her face upwards looking at you. You bent and licked over her mouth, just as you had done mine but you didn't kiss her. You knew what you were doing, had done this before with others, just not me, not Tash and you were about to show me your fuck, you hovered over her face, "Touch your cunt and its all over Kells," a semi serous looks as you glanced over at me.

"Bastard," I spat back

Knowing full well you meant what you said, I was to be a voyeur, you knew I would feel an even deeper rage but I did as you asked, forcing a smirk I placed my hands onto the arms of the chair and just sat, legs wide open, Tash still between them and just stared at you both thinking, 'OK game on!'

A hand still full of hair you held her neck back, your other hand pushing down over her shoulder to her tits, cupping, mauling, pinching her nipples, making her moan. You pushed your hand further under her to her mound, the sound of your groan telling me you had felt her tuft then her wet lips before you pulled your hand back out. Your cock hard and waving as you moved, trailing your wet fingers up her neck, then her chin, to her mouth which opened. But you didn't stop, you dragged them past, over her nose, forehead and then into her hair, as if to take away my scent, to cover her in her own. I felt the tingle deep inside my pussy, I wanted to cum, but I was fighting it back.

You shuffled round her, your jeans still on but down enough to stop big steps or strides, I wanted more, "Stop!! Pull his jeans off Tash," half order, half beg, I just wanted to be able to see all You stood still as she turned on her knees, her face level with your swaying cock, she could so easily have sucked, kissed, just licked but she didn't. This woman that had told me in detail about her sex life, likes and wants was being such a good girl for you, the fucking bitch will want you again! She slipped her fingers into the denim and tugged it down, your cock waving wildly as you wriggled to help them past your knees before she stopped to lift your foot and take your boots off. You took off your own shirt and dropped it on the floor, then without so much as a blink you stepped over and behind her.

"Show me your cunt," you said right as your hand came down with a sharp smack on her left cheek, playful but hard enough to make her gasp.

Her head dipped down as she reached back, I could hear the sound of her pants as she pressed her face to the cold tiled floor, her fingers clawing at her cheeks, the red mark must have been stinging as her nails dug in and she pulled herself open. The sound that left your lips was more then enough to tell me what you could see, but you still told me, her holes on display for you, her pussy wet, the lips pulled open, her tight puckered arse just above, did you have to lick you lips as you looked at me? I glared at you, hard enough you could read my mind, making you tell me, "Ohhhhh you did make her cunt wet for me didn't you angel, her lips are puffed, so deep red, and the trail is rightttttt over this delicious looking arse!" you said as I watched your hand slide down over her back, then arse, then out of sight as you dropped to your knees.

You pushed her hands out of the way, off her arse, replacing them with yours, opening her wider, making her groan before she panted through clenched teeth, as if to tell you she couldn't be any wider, you just stared between her thighs. Your eyes looking into her then up over and at me, I just stared back thinking 'don't lick, god don't take her wet.' You didn't, you were simply marveling at her pussy, I knew your mind was throwing ideas, wants and could haves around, the fuck offered and about to be taken, pussy or arse, I knew you would want both.

I watched you lift, crouching onto your knees, one hand dropped, and then her head lifted as she arched her back, "Like the feel of my hard cock between your lips, do you Tash," you whispered leaning into her, your hand still out of sight. You were holding your shaft, teasing the pre cum soaked head up over her clit, letting it slip between her lips and carry on up over her arse then back down. You did the same to me, so many times and I was now watching Tash desperate to push back, to feel you inside.

"OH fuck me," over and over she begged, "Take me," Telling you she liked, she wanted, she needed to feel your take. Your eyes closed for the longest blink as you tapped the head of your cock over her clit, both of you so wet I could hear it between her begs.

* * *

I gripped the arms of the chair and then sat bolt upright, leaning forward I reached for her face, lifting it and holding, biting my lip so hard it hurt, dipping I kissed her, she let me take her moans and breaths as you continued just to drag your cock over her. She was so relaxed, just letting us play, I kissed from her lips to her right ear and asked, "Do you mind if I make him fuck your arse sexy?" I flicked my tongue against her ear as I said the word fuck, as if to let her know her answer was not important, it was going to happen.

"Do it Bella, tell him to fuck me,"

Dragging my cheek back, nuzzling her, I held her face against mine, touching nose to nose, our breaths mixing before one kiss then I said, "Her arse, use her arse Dave," holding her face we waited. I would know, not wanting to look at you but wanting to feel your fuck through her as she moved, every breath telling me you were taking her. She held her breath as you steadied yourself then leaning you pushed slowly.

"You fucking bitch!" you snarled at me once more then I felt her body tensing, the head of your cock must be pushing against her, "Relax beautiful, shhhhhhhhh, come back to me," your tone so soft with her.

"AAAAhhhhhhhh!" she grunted. "Fuck so thick, Bella, he is so thick."

She panted slow, blowing air out of her mouth even though it was wide open.

"OH my God yes, just like thatttttttt. Harder, fuck me Dave, thrust, yes."

The combined gasp and groan that left her lips as the head of your cock slipped into her took me over the edge. I held her face so tight as my orgasm ripped through me. I screamed your name, that deep intake of breath making me throw my head back trying to catch the next, "FUCK HER ...... FUCK HER yesssssssssssss OH GOD," fighting for the next breath, my head going dizzy, hands flailing away from her face as I gripped the chair. "Oh God ..... OH my Goddddd," panting, as it felt like my insides exploded, the pulses from my muscles in my pussy making my legs shudder with each one, instantly I felt the wet under my arse, oozing, NO, flooding out down my slit and pooling under me.

"OPEN you legs wider Kells!" you ordered, the sound of your voice like a whip making me snap back and remember where I was and what I was meant to be watching, "show Tash your cum whore," you moaned.

I felt her nails digging into my calves, pushing my legs wider, her now holding me as you fucked her. I just let her open me, my tits heaving, gulping in air, fighting to say, "Don't stop."

You wouldn't, you fucked her arse, the slow drag back and then the plunge to fill her, she took all of you, pushing back to meet your fuck, letting you take her. "So tight Kells, mmmm so tight, feeling her gripping me," you teased me as you held her still, then thrust so I could hear your thighs slap against hers. Fast short jabs then slowing to the circling, then hard, pushing and pulling her back before your words stopped, stammering to get them out, the, "oh yes," the, "so close," taking over.

"Cum for him Tashhhhhhhhhh, now, nowwwwwwwww," I wailed as my second wave crashed, so fast, harder, just being a voyeur, just watching you fuck making me cum again. Her nails dug in so hard I winced in pain, feeling the burn mixed with my orgasm.

She panted, "I am Bella, I ammmmm. Her body juddered at my feet, she let out a long almost painful breath as she wilted, at the same time my hips lifting up as if to thrust my cum out of me.

"Kellssssss," you hissed, "Jesus, fuck, fuck FUCK, cummingggggggggggg ............ here's ..... your ....... cummmmmmm" you yelled as you pulled your cock out of her arse gripping, holding it just above her twitching hole. I watched as your cum splattered, one, two, counting five spurts as they landed across her back.

I screamed, "YES," this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, I couldn't have blinked if I had tried to make sure I wasn't dreaming. We were all panting, moaning those long deep satisfied moans as I saw you're cum start to run down her back as she stretched. Arching her back before she squealed a girly giggle then I swear she purred. I joined her in the giggle as you rocked back onto your heels, spitting hair from your face before brushing it back, GOD you have the sexiest smug smile. I lent over, my tits dangling towards Tash's mouth but I pushed her back down between my thighs as I wriggled to the edge of the seat, bending I found your cum with my tongue, in one movement, I lent so far forward I could trail down her back, not lapping, just scooping your cum up with my tongue until I reached the curve of her arse. I slurped and sucked your salty white stream into my mouth. Rocking forward, standing over her I grabbed your throat, pushing your face upwards with my thumb under your chin, you smiled, mouthed, "I love you," then opened wide, I let your cum dribble out through my lips onto your waiting tongue.

I smacked my lips together then made that, "ummmmm ahhhhh," sound, as if I had just tasted a fine wine, my hand released your neck letting you swallow, I would ask how you tasted later then carefully I stepped over Tash.

You and I offered a hand and pulled Tash up to her feet, her knees bright red from the cold hard tiled floor, we asked if she was ok, she was, we all stood, sweat dripping, catching our breaths then no words were spoke as we looked around for clothes. Tash broke the anything but uneasy silence, "Bella, we are going to do that again, yes?" she asked as she busied about picking up and handing us our clothes. Sorting through the clothes she had piled up into your waiting arms, I found my panties and her thong. Holding her thong tight in one hand I offered her my panties with the other.

"Bring them with you when we give you a call, deal?" I asked

Her smile spread over her face as she looked at me then you, "Deal Kelly,"

We dressed, kissed and waited until she locked the shop and we walked towards our cars, she kissed you, then me, "By the way, you do know I will wrap his cock in your thong and wank him then make him tell me how your arse felt don't you Tash?" I giggled as I held her door open.

"You better you naughty bitch," she winked then got into her car.

12