Visiting Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had made considerable inroads in getting the place in order and I was working on the computer. The shop bell made a violent clang; I looked up and saw George enter. He was clearly very drunk and he staggered as he walked. Hannah was standing on some low steps organising something and George came up to her.

He thrust his hand against her groin just where her sex organ would be. Shocked by this unexpected assault she screamed and for a moment couldn't move.

I raced out of the office and when he saw me George released Hannah and turned to face me.

"Fuckin' nephew," he slobbered, "I'm gonna fish yer fucking fash then I'm gonna fuck 'er till she besh fer mershy. "

He grabbed at a spade leaning against a rack and took a sideways swing at me with it. I didn't even have to duck. He was so drunk his intended blow missed completely but he followed the swing through, his body twisting with the spade's momentum.

Hannah had recovered from the shock of George's assault and to this day I'm not sure what I saw it was so quick. Hannah made what looked like a chopping movement and the next moment George was lying on the floor.

I looked at her in amazement. She grinned at me and said, "Martial arts, night school. "

The next moment her grin faded; George had started to vomit, and with the vomit blood came welling up. "Quick, ambulance," she snapped.

I rushed to the telephone and pressed in the emergency number and called for the ambulance. I went back to Hannah who was doing something with George and now had blood dripping down his chin.

"First aid, night school," Hannah said, "Go outside and wait for the ambulance. "

I was beginning to think there might be something to be said for night school as I went outside the shop in haste. "In haste because the revelation of Hannah's defensive not to say offensive skills, seemed to indicate that obedience was the best course for me.

The ambulance arrived and George was taken away, and there now followed yet another amazing exposure of Hannah's character.

"Poor man," she said, "he's had no sort of life really. "

"Poor man," I exploded, "He assaulted you and tried to kill me with a spade, what's poor about him?"

"You didn't have to worry, darling, I was here to look after you. It's just that anyone who behaves like George can't be having a very happy life. I'll telephone the hospital this evening and find out if I can visit him tomorrow. "

Her suggestion that she had to "look after" me cut deep into my male macho image of myself. "You're not supposed to look after me," I complained, "I'm supposed to look after you. "

"That's a lovely idea, darling, and it might be your turn to do the looking after next time. Now shall we get back to work?"

Thinking that I'd better take a few night school courses I returned to my labours on the computer.

Hannah followed through with her intention of visiting George, even taking him a bunch of flowers. I shrugged mentally and decided that Hannah would always be a mystery to me, but I suppose that's part of being a goddess. George was apparently seriously ill and he was transferred to a city hospital and was seen no more in Jackborough.

Chapter 13. The Goddess is Surprised and So Am I.

My stay continued into the fourth week and my mother, and apparently my father, made no fuss about this. I was puzzled because they had spent so much money on my education and training I had expected them to tell me to get on with seeking a job.

One night after a rather scorching session of love making Hannah asked, "Have you ever wondered why Ted left me?"

"Well, yes, I have, but didn't like to ask. "

"Then I'd better tell you, Jason. "

"Okay, if you want to. "

"He left me because I couldn't have babies. "

"Ah. "

"He went off with that girl because he wanted to have children. "

"I see. "

"The only thing is, Jason, he was wrong. "

"Wrong?"

"Yes, it wasn't me who couldn't have babies, it was him. "

"Really, poor guy; are you sure?"

"Yes, because I think I'm going to have one. "

"That's strange isn't... what...?"

"Jason, I'm so sorry. I really thought it was me. If I'd known I'd have done something, taken the pill or whatever. "

"I've made you pregnant?"

"Well you don't think it's anyone else, do you? There hasn't been another man since Ted until you came along, and you don't think I've had time to copulate with anyone but you since we started, do you?"

"No... no, of course not. "

"I think you'd better go home next week, Jason, I don't want you tangled up in this. "

"But I don't want to go home; I want to stay with you. "

"You think that now Jason because we've had such a wonderful time, but what are you going to feel when there's a baby around the place; crying in the night; wet nappies to be changed; a woman years older than you and a junk shop? Will you still feel like staying then?"

"I'm staying... you want this baby, don't you.... I mean, we did make it together and... "

"Of course I want it, Jason. As you say, we made it and as far as I'm concerned it was conceived in an act of love and I won't deny that love by having an abortion, if that's what you're thinking. "

"No... no... I wasn't thinking that. I'm staying. "

"Your career, Jason?"

"Bugger the career; do you think I want to spend the rest of my life looking for you in other women?"

"Do you love me that much, Jason?"

"Yes, I love you that much. I'll telephone home tomorrow and tell them I'm staying with you. There'll probably be a hell of a row but... "

"I don't think there will be, darling. "

"Why not?"

"Your parents know what we've been doing. "

"You told mum?"

"Not exactly. "

"What not exactly'?"

"She virtually told me. "

"I don't understand. "

She sighed; "All right, I'd better tell you. When your mother telephoned me she explained how you were – she and your father are not quite as old-fashioned as you think – she asked me if I would have you here for a week. I said of course, I'd always loved you and would be delighted to have you. Both of us hedged around a bit, but the implication was that if I loved you enough I might... well, I might... er... relax you. "

"Since then when I've spoken to her I've told her I've relaxed you and she said, 'Good, I always thought you two should be together once Ted left'. "

"My God, the two of you cooked it up between you. "

"Well, your mother never actually mentioned sex to begin with, but the implication was there. When I finally told her the situation she was happy about it. "

A horrible thought struck me; "Hannah, you haven't been having sex with me because my mother suggested it and you felt sorry for me?"

"Jason," she said sharply, "do you really think it could have been the way it has been with us if I hadn't been very deeply in love with you?"

"No, I suppose not. "

"You suppose!"

"I didn't mean it like that, Hannah, I know you love me otherwise you wouldn't be prepared to let me go, even letting me leave you when you're going to have my baby. "

"Our baby, Jason. "

"Yes, ours... I keep putting my foot in it, don't I?"

"Yes, and it's going to be your turn to look after me. And since we're talking of love, what about making some with me?"

As I slipped into her welcoming vagina I said, "I'm staying. "

And so I stayed; but when I made the decision I had no idea what the full implications would be.

Epilogue.

Hannah had plans for the shop, but she also had plans for the town. I wanted to marry Hannah, but I must admit that was chiefly because I wanted to secure her firmly. She refused saying that if we were to marry it must be after the baby came, "So you can be quite sure. "

The plans for the town were gradually unfolded by her. An old railway town; historic value; an old engine and rolling stock standing around doing nothing; old railway workers with skills still living in the town with nothing to do; railway museum; use the skills restoring; a highway that bypasses the town, but tourists could be lured in; brighten up the place; get people motivated.

So it went and when Anna was twelve month old Hannah was a town Councillor. Letters, emails, faxes; State Government grants; appeals and demands.

When Councillor Hannah Jervis became Mayor Jervis for a moment I had the dreadful notion that I would be Lady Mayoress Jervis. Fortunately I remained plain Mr. Jervis.

The town began to flourish and I wondered how Hannah had the time and energy to have our second child.

The shop still exists with me apparently running it. It began to expand when one guy came in and asked, "Do you know anyone who can fix computers?" After that business grew and we employ a couple of young women to keep it organised.

Once vacant shops are now eating places or in competition with our shop selling what passes for antiques.

One night I asked Hannah "Where the hell do you get the energy to do all things you're involved with?"

"Darling," she replied, "You pump it into me nearly every night. By the way, I'm pregnant again; now, how about worshipping at my shrine. "

"I'll have to service the Morris Oxford tomorrow. "

"Darling, will you get on with the venerating before I spear you with heavenly lightening. "

"I thought that was Zeus. "

Never mind - By the way, the van needs looking at as well; I think the battery is running down. "

I looked up from her sex organ and said, "As long as your battery isn't running down. "

"No chance, darling, and do get on with it before your goddess gets really cross. "