Visiting Janice

Story Info
Toy Boy delight.
1.4k words
3.87
44.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visiting Janice come the weekend was always a sheer delight, we'd have a wonderful time together, meals out and a jaunt in the beautiful countryside which we both adore.

She is a renown writer and has a large country cottage near a stream which is the most inspirational home she has ever lived in she says.

For the time being I have to keep my association with Janice discreet because, being in the media's attention and knowing how they go for a nice bit of juicy scandal, she would not like it known that she is having an illicit affair with a guy 14 years her junior. That's me Pete by the way.

Nothing meant against me she always reassures, she loves me to death (her words) and would never want to lose me - her husband being into several girls at the last count, so why should she not have some enjoyment out of life too. She says.

That me again. I love being her toy boy, she serves me well in all ways and I would never do anything to distract that or upset her, she is delicious and wonderfully feminine with a gorgeous neat slim body I could die for and being with a woman of experience is a delight indeed.

But last weekend, well she complained about hair in her mouth.

"Darling I do so love our mutual oral interludes but you should really do something about that hairy

area down there." she whispered after out last head to toe, she sucking me and me her, that wonderful delicious feeling of sharing our all and how she loves to suck it so slow and with so much sheer concentration, teasing my balls and rubbing up the stem, and I love the taste of her too as she lets me stare beneath her tight black skirt, teasing me with just a little of her red lace panties showing, me teasing the inside of her thighs until she literally clasps her hands around my neck and pushes my face into her warm wet middle with all the wonderful sounds of joy - the thrill of just being smothered by moist wet silk underwear is something special, and I relish the taste and smell of ripe wet pussy which she loves to move over my face, just occasionally letting me up for air as she sucks my hard throbbing cock to some degree, like she is swallowing me in her ravishing - in between sucks telling me how she loves the sheer taste of cock and could never do without my fuck at weekends.

"It has became part of my life , darling Pete and you are all a woman could want, just tell me if I am too much for you?"

I giggled and said no way, I could give her all she wanted and she replied in a way which made my mind boggle, that she has a lot of things she wants to try with me yet and would I mind a strap-on?

But back to the hair in her mouth I asked what would she like me to do.

"Trim and shave would be good" she replied. I'll do it."

"You'll do it, what shave me there?"

"Don't look so surprised I have done it before, and it will be much more approachable and you know how I simply adore him and his two delightful and most tempting companions.."

"Okay but you'll be careful though huh Janice?"

She just laughed and said of course she would and prompted me to sit son the edge of the dining room table, legs wide apart so she could do the necessary. Well I was already stripped, Janice had seen to that earlier before our session on the bed and although I admit I was well gratified, the feeling of her wonderful moving fuck still giving me that certain wonderful feeing of pure gratification

Anyway there I was, sat on the edge of the table and waiting for service, Janice having placed a chair so that she could sit easily between my knees and do the job.

I closed my eyes as she started to do the necessary, little quiet grunts coming through her mouth as she obviously enjoyed what she as doing, I felt the slight scrap of the cit throat razor, closed my eyes tight and winced praying she would not cut me.

"Ahh now you are settling down Darling" she said half way though, " I can tell because look, that little guy is now growing into my favourite big guy and that does make it easier for me to shave."

I guess I was trusting of her, as she said why would she want to damage her goods, it would never be the same and I probably would never get the urge with her again if she did.

So I just sat there, a lot more comfortable, as she went about her task, being so careful and taking little nibbles between around my p-hole region as she gently stretched my cock back, feeling the now very aroused shaft jerk upwards..

"Mmm Baby I love when he does that, do it again?"

I sat there feeling so good now, it is really something to have your woman enjoying a close up of you down there, seeing her hand go under her skirt and imagining her teasing her clit as she started to take advantage of my ripe erection, more than nibbles now, a long sweet sucking motion as I watched her cheeks draw in with every deep suck, wonderful!

It was divine and I felt I was about to cum when she stopped, and said she'd better finish the job in hand, I could not help but tell her she was a prick teasing slut, one of the things she loved me to say when we had our love ins, one of the many things I might add.

She whispered back "You know you like me to tease you" and I had no objections to that, but by the time we got around to that fucking I wanted so much I would be well and ready, and Janice knew darned well how she would get the fuck she wanted when she was in that kina mood, when she wanted it rough and hard, deep up inside her.

She would get all I have and plenty of it.

"Done and dusted" she said placing the razor down and there she was in a full deep sucking motion again,

"This time I will tie my panties around him so that I can enjoy this first and then hold him back until I am well and ready."

That was so sexy and a real turn on, she know how I liked to sniff them after shed removed them, I loved to smell that certain feminine nectar that is so very exclusive and wonderful, and then the tying bit, which she does at the very base of my jerking throbbing cock saying; "hold on a bit, you will get you just reward of hot pussy soon, but first I have other things to do with you."

I knew what that meant sure enough and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment, that feeling of her tongue probing cock and balls and then sliding down between my cheeks, me moving slightly so my ass cheeks were stretched apart and easily accessible for her mouth to enjoy every part of me down there. And how she loved it, we had that in common because I loved doping that to her too, the rich pungent taste of arsehole was almost as good as wet surging pussy, but enjoying the both one after the other and then back again, WOW!

I felt her enjoying me for quite a while, feeling her fingers touch and stroke cock and balls then the unique feeling her tongue and mouth, working so busily and wonderfully together, gave me.

And soon I was doing likewise, after she unfastened the tie on my cock, me throbbing like hell for her fuck, she then placed on the edge of the table, thighs wide open for me to have my turn at rich oral sex, loving and enjoying every surge of her thighs as she moved in rhythm with my deep sucks of her wet, wet pussy so good.

When the fuck came it was super fired, Like a volcano spitting into space. I loved her fuck, the fuck of an older woman who was well versed in the art.

A wonderful deep throbbing gratification soon came as we both immersed from that heaven on earth after that so wonderful rough hard fuck.

"Now, dear Pete it is my turn" she said with a glint in her eyes and I saw her go to a drawer and take out this strap -on with an erectile of I would say nine inches! >>>>>>>>