Visiting The Girls Of Amsterdam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppop
puppop
98 Followers

I gently kissed just the tip again, then a tiny lick. Her thighs quivered, lifting her from the bed. I licked again, more firmly. She snapped her hips off the bed, urging me on. Drawing her whole clit into my mouth, I compressed my lips at its base and tongued it bottom to top. Galena's legs snapped closed around my head and she pushed insistently on the back of my head. I pried her back open, feeling her trembling as I did so. Raising and looking down at her I beheld my beauty gasping for breath, face flushed, her hands squeezing her swollen orbs, fingers pulling her nipples and her ass hunching upwards. I started to speak but she shushed me as she arose, pushing me down on the bed. Rapidly, she straddled me, grasping my hardness and rubbing it up and down her cleft. I grabbed her tits as they swung in time with the wanton jerks of her hips, savoring the heft, feeling her nipples poking out between my fingers. Suddenly her jerking ceased and I watched her lower herself onto my cock. I felt just my head slip readily into her entrance, then she drew away, only to repeat again, this time just an inch deeper. I could feel the heat, then a squeezing sensation as she tightened around me. Again she withdrew, leaving only the tip inside her. Galena reached between us and began steadily pulling on her proud clit, jilling it until she stiffened. Abandoning that move, she rapidly jacked my shaft. I could feel fluids cascading down my shaft which she collected and returned to her earlier self abuse, this time strumming her folds up and down, desperately rubbing in long rough circles, forcing her clit to slap against my shaft over and over. It made a wet squishy sound as she did this along with a rhythmic slapping sound.

The sheer eroticism was overwhelming. I gazed up at her face. Galena was intent on her hand, solely focused on the pure pleasure emanating from her steaming soaking cleft, one spasm begetting the next. As her regimen continued, her pussy swallowed more and more of my cock, flexing her jism onto my thighs even as she slowly filled herself with me. Her control was total. I couldn't move either way in my position and was helpless save to watch and ache for release. At last, all of me was encumbered and I could feel from inside her ministrations from without. She paused, breathing deeply, chest heaving. She stretched her arms above her head, and then reached for the water glass, taking a draught then offering to me. Again she said something I couldn't understand. "What?" She caught her breath. "I like to wait. It makes it much stronger." She regarded me. "I sometimes will do this all night without letting the end come. When finally I cannot stop, it goes on and on until I'm screaming. I did this as a girl and still do. It keeps me sane. But I must have privacy, which is, ah, rare." She knitted an eyebrow. "Have you ever tried doing such a thing?"

I nodded. "I don't think I could last hours like what you describe. I think I would explode."

"Does it hurt if you wait too long?"

"Yes. My balls begin to hurt and it is painful for them to be moved while I do the act."

"That I understand. Do they hurt now?"

"No. I find that concentrating on you makes me less mindful of my own need. It is a good discovery!"

She squeezed me, I twitched back and we smiled into each other's eyes. Galena licked her lips. "Perhaps you might like to continue, my student. We might give mouth loving to each at the same time. Would you like that?"

"I wouldn't last long. I'm way too aroused."

"Me too. But it would be fun to try." She thought for a second. "Let us warn each other if the end comes near and decide from there what to do. I'm not ready to end. You are being a very good learner." She laughed. "At the end I will scream as quietly as I can." She dismounted, my cock slapping wetly on my belly. She pulled her jeans over and removed another foil covered ball, her nakedness shimmering in the candle light. "Oops!" She exclaimed and handing me the ball, wiped at our fluids running down her thigh and pressing her hand to her matted pussy. She stood above me for a moment, running her fingers up and down her cleft. Breaking her reverie, she went digging for a cloth and I unwrapped the hash.

V Our Sexual Confessions

We smoked again, listening to the music next door and then sat cross legged on the cot facing each other. We talked and fondled, her jacking me slowly while I fingered her hole or gently pulled her still swollen clit. "This is so nice" she said dreamily. "If I jerked you faster, could you keep from climax?"

I shook my head. "It would be too much."

"Ha. If you rubbed the spot inside me, I would blow in your hand. I remember the day I found it. It was by surprise. I was playing and watching TV and my brother was upstairs. My legs were drawn up on the couch and my pajama bottoms were around my ankles. I put two fingers in me as I played with my other hand. I found a swollen spot and rubbed it while I pulled on my clitoris and without warning I arrived. My wetness sprayed out and I came before I could stop. I had been teasing myself for a long time so the feeling was more than I could contain. I made noise. I couldn't help it! My brother stood in the doorway and watched the ending."

"What did he do?"

"He went back upstairs and never spoke of it. It was the best thing to do." She gave a long slow tug, making me jump. "What of you? Did you ever get caught?"

"In a certain way, yes, I did. Regina, our housekeeper found me out. When I had a wet dream she noticed it in the sheets. She was very forthright about it and taught me about masturbation.

"Oooh. Tell me about it!"

It was hard to gather my thoughts. Galena was gently scratching my balls with one hand and firmly jacking me with her other. Her breasts jiggled with the motion and it was exciting me, especially as the hash kicked in again. I put a finger inside her and found her spot while I flicked her clit. Her eyes rolled back and she stiffened.

"Well Regina asked me what had happened and I told her about waking up from a dream about a girl at school. For some reason in the dream we were in the gymnasium on a mat and we were wrestling. We both wore T-shirts and shorts and I had my hands up inside her shorts as we rolled around. It seemed so real and I guess it made me release. Regina understood and said those things were normal for a young man, but did I know how to make it happen when I wanted to. I told her that I'd made it hard of course and played with it but nothing really happened. She had me lay on my bed with my pants down. She talked to me softly while I got it hard and told me how to caress myself while I thought about erotic things. That worked well and I came as she whispered to me. She never touched me, just encouraged me and watched. She liked to watch, even after I got used to doing it. She'd leave a cloth under my pillow as a hint."

"Oooh! Stop for a moment please. It is too much." Galena's hips were shaking, trying desperately to contain herself."That is so sexy. I would have been all over you. Watching you touch yourself and climax- she must have a lot of discipline."

I nodded."This spring I came into the guest room when she was putting on her uniform. She was just wearing her slip and had her back to me. Regina is middle aged and thick in the middle. I slipped my arms around her from behind and held her breasts. She didn't fight me off. She held onto the closet rod and let me run my hands up and down her. I felt her nipples get hard and she started rubbing her butt against me. Then she stopped me and sent me from the room. Part of her was willing but another part of her knew it wouldn't be right. Then two weeks later, my uncle decided to send me here. She might have said something to him."

"Ah, well thanks to Regina then." Galena unfolded from the bed. "Let us do this. Lay down and I will lay over you." She straddled my head with her long legs, easing down until all I could see was her swollen needful pussy. I felt my cock engulfed, her long hair on my thighs. Her aroma filled my nostrils and I took her clit into my mouth, licking the tip gently while I sucked. In the near silence I could hear the wet sounds we made pleasuring each other. Galena dug her hands under my butt, taking all of me down her throat, teeth barely scraping me on the back of my shaft.

My hands were free to wander. I held her heavy free swaying breasts, pulling her nipples, then gliding back to that round meaty ass, squeezing it and marveling at the firmness of her globes. I licked her furrow with the flat of my tongue, making her clitoris spring back and forth as her entrance foamed with desire. She increased her speed, sucking me with abandon, seemingly forgoing her earlier cautions. It was so hard not to give in to that expert mouth. The challenge was becoming unsustainable. My sac was tightly drawn up and my nerve endings were on fire. My tingly warnings were in full song and I felt my fluids rising to my cocks head. I resolved to think of nothing other than suckling her puss, drawing her ass down hard against my head, my nose in her hole, gasping for breath. Galena began shaking and moaning. She replaced her mouth with her hand, rapidly jacking me while rapidly licking just my head. Suddenly, she leaped off me, only to collapse alongside me on the narrow cot.

Her whole body was trembling from need. So was mine. Face flushed, she kissed me deeply, our tongues intertwining, sucking, breath puffing from our nostrils. We moved to face each other and she pulled my shaft down, putting it tightly in her cleft."Don't move" she moaned. "This is the tease. One hunch and I'll spend, I know it. It's right there and I want it so bad, oh so bad. You are a good boy, so big and hard and I want to put it in and be lovers, but for more than one move up and down. I can't do that right now, no, no, too close!" Her hand ran up and down my back, tracing the muscles, then kneading my buttocks, resuming our kiss.

When I could trust myself to speak, I broke the kiss."I am at the peak too. The way you sucked me made lose control. Two more seconds and I would have filled your mouth."

"I know and I would have filled yours too, maybe drowned you, I'm so wet." She laughed shakily. "Poor Veronika, I did drown her one night."

"You two are lovers?"

"Not by meaning so, just by my necessity I think. We live with her grandmother and have to share a bed, which is not a private thing at all." Galena paused, pushing me onto my back. She bellied onto me and sank back, guiding me into her sopping maw, giving me a squeeze once I was fully inside. "We had returned home from an evening of drinking and a little hash and went to bed. I couldn't sleep for thinking of sex, but Veronika slept almost at once. I decided that maybe a little something wouldn't be noticed and started touching myself. I hadn't had any lovers in a while and my body reacted, surprising me. I jerked a few times. I couldn't help it. Veronika woke up and asked me what was wrong. I told her I needed to get off and I was sorry I woke her. She laughed and asked if I needed help. I lay there surprised and then in the darkness she started sucking my breasts and kissing my nipples. After a moment her hand went down there and she started rubbing my clit while I fingered myself. I just about died right then, it was so good! She liked it too. I felt her and she was wet. She said she got aroused from me being aroused. She went down on me, her little butt waving in the air. I rubbed her tiny thing until she came and that made me come so hard that I drenched the poor girl. I couldn't have teased that night. I was too needful. Veronika told me that is what friends are for." She undulated her ass slowly, her soft wet fur rubbing across my belly.

I pushed more deeply inside, feeling her clench as I did so.

"Go slow. I want to feel all of you going in and out of me." Saying this Galena swayed from side to side.

Together, our pelvises met, only to part and begin anew. As our erotic dance continued, she got her knees under her and rose to a sitting position atop me. We held hands as she shuffled her hips and gazed down at me, a smile on her lips. As the minutes ticked by, she subtly increased our speed, all the while watching me. The color rose in her face and her tits swung in circles as her belly worked rhythmically. Releasing her hands, I grabbed her breasts and started pounding up into her. She matched my urgency, recognizing that at long last the teasing was over. Together our copulation became as one. We lost ourselves in eachother's eyes, the wet slap of our genitals confirming man's oldest rites, a ritual beyond time itself. Mirrored were our desires, joining to climb the hill, gasping as the end drew into sight, a reckoning with heaven. I felt her beginnings and she knew I did. The first pinging from her thrashing furrow betrayed her although she kept her face calm. Her pussy clamped down harder, then harder still and involuntarily she gasped, hair flying about her shoulders. Her nipples spiked, proud and swollen and she began to thrash her ass with wild abandon around my thrusting pole.

My sanity was betrayed as my first spurt began its travels. She felt it and cried out, deserting her self control. The storm was upon me now, unstoppable, wave after wave. Each gush was relief, my contractions matching hers, hearing her cries as if from far, far away and my own moans a joining chorus. Her ass swung a furious dance without let up, wringing me, torturing herself as my cock strangled in her powerful spasms, one overtaking the next. She reached down, molding her lips around me, roughly pushing her clit against my shaft only to come again and again. I watched her travails as if from a great distance, my orgasm exhausted, falling back on the bed until finally Galena's climax expired.

Knees drawn up to her chest, I felt the thud of her heart as she lay atop me, the sobbing struggle as she regained her breath. We could ask no more from one another that night. It was a major concert in a rented room. We propped up together, sharing the pillow and listened to the music and the night life passing by outside the window. We napped briefly and eventually arose and dressed. Downstairs, the streetlights were haloed in the mist as we unlocked our bikes from the rack on the bridge. It was with a kiss and long hug that we set off on our journeys home to a rest well earned.

VI Postscripts and a Camera

This memoir completed, I sat back from my desk, stretched, looking around my cluttered office. My gaze fell upon a corner shelf holding an old black and tan Nikon case. Unused in years, since the advent of digital photography, this dusty relic was a link to my most special time as a young adult. It was Veronika, a natural shutterbug, who helped me learn to use it, explaining f-stops and close-ups, which lenses to select and so on. And safely sequestered in a hidden place are the pictures and slides developed in the uncensored Holland of my summer's adventure. The slides I could show a parent or friend, my tourist takes of Amsterdam, the Zuider Zee, windmills- all the usual things one expects to see.

The pictures were a slightly different matter.

My coffee pot yielded my second cup as I got down the shoebox. Removing the cover instantly eradicated forty years, the vibrant colors leaping out, those of summer in a foreign land and girls just entering womanhood in all their glory and flattering photos of a youth wearing a Red Sox hat.

There was the essence captured of Galena, docile as a mare being mounted from behind as she held to a tree just off a graveled towpath, her shorts and panties bunched at her shoes. Veronika caught the lustful look of concentration on my face, Galena looking back over her shoulder at me. The three of us had biked into the country one Sunday, a simple picnic in our baskets. The shot I took of both girls topless, standing at the gate of a flower farm, Veronika standing on a stump to be the same height as Galena, both grinning into the sun.

Then another time, caught in the rain, Galena's peasant blouse rendered see through in the downpour, her round orbs in full evidence on a train platform, a waiting male passenger gawking at the splendid view.

A series from our night at a floating motel, Galena wearing me out, then with my wrists tied to the bedstead, Veronika taking her turn, caught at the moment of climax, face turned up like an angel's, an instant's heaven.

One after another, the pictorial chronicle shuffled through my hands, averring and refreshing a long ago simpler time of innocence, insouciance and youthful impudence.

I don't look through that box very often. I regret not knowing then that I'd met a soul mate, even if she was an illegal refugee from behind the Iron Curtain. I regret not knowing then that Galena was my benchmark lover, against whom all subsequent lovers would be found wanting one way or another. I did know I couldn't have taken her to America, her being stateless, knowing that even my uncle didn't have enough pull to square that deal.

Pieter, his fiancé and Galena took me to the airport on that warm mid July day. It was emotional. I said my goodbyes in Dutch and Pieter and his betrothed left the gate, leaving Galena and me to silently hug and make no promises. It was the longest, saddest fifty steps to the brand new KLM 747 and fly off in a roar back to a smoky, dirty USA, the land of want and war, needless morals and laws with religious figures wearing pointy hats and a criminal for a President.

We wrote to each other for years in scratch Italian, Galena and me. I went on to school and made my uncle proud and stayed out of the war. Galena finally got on working a cruise ship, eventually marrying one of the ship's officers. We lost touch then, but I doubt she ever got her trawler. Veronika became a virologist and eventually moved to Switzerland and the last I heard was working for a pharmaceutical firm.

It is said that souls reunite on the other side, regardless of time differentials because we never send our entire soul to this earth. Also, it is said we select a time to return to learn more life lessons with a group of fellow conspirators. It gives me succor and peace during these deeply troubled times to know there's a chance, just a chance to find a heaven as I found in Amsterdam, 1971.

puppop
puppop
98 Followers
12