Visiting The Girls Of Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puppop
puppop
98 Followers

I sat again and sipped the lukewarm tea. It was rejuvenating and reassuring to my nerves, still jangly as they were from my unexpected orgasm. This time, my mini harlot sat on my legs facing me, hands on my shoulders. She rubbed my biceps. "God, you are so big. I mean not just down there, but all of you. Not all Americans are this big," squeezing my biceps, "you will make a girlfriend proud. This I am sure of."

"You say such nice things to me. I wish all my teachers had been like you."

Veronika smiled. "Pieter showed your picture to me last week. It is good we are the same age together, you and I. You might have wanted someone older, but Pieter thought you would be comfortable talking with me, maybe not scared?"

"Well I guess you're right, I'm not scared. When I first saw you, I thought maybe you were the house girl. I mean, you look so young. You're tiny and have all this pretty hair. Do you roll it?"

She thought for a moment. "Roll it?' Then comprehension, "Oh, like use curlers and irons. No, that's just how it is. When I wash it and it's straight I can sit on it. I'm happy you think my hair pretty. I'm happy to be blonde. In USA the blonde has more fun I am told."

"Do you want to see America?"

She pursed her lips. "Maybe someday, not now. They shoot kids there, in the Ohio state I know and many cities have been burned down. It is too violent a place. You must be very careful to live there all the time."

She took my teacup and set it down. "Let's not talk of that. I will play teacher for this time." Then she took my hand, guiding it to her nest, pressing my fingers against her pubes. She peered into my eyes as her hands cupped her firm twins, thumbing her nipples to proudness. "You know girls do it in the showers too. I do, still, from time to time. Everyone has needs..." A pause. "Rub me like this...Just gently; feel me open as you touch right...there. Yes, there it is. Do you see? It is a flower and in the middle is the bee's prize. Wet your finger and just barely touch, there...like that. Uh, you are good student. Make the up and down motion over the nub. You can feel it? Ah, I can feel that too!"

We continued a few minutes. Her soft breathy voice encouraging, directing and at one point she gasped."Do you feel the difference from how we started? See how my lips are full now and red and the nub stands from the hood. Go down more with the finger and see uh, what is happening."

I trailed my finger. I no longer needed to keep wetting it and at her center it was wet and sticky. I looked up at her closed eyes, her brow furrowed in concentration. One of her hands trailed down my chest, kneading my triceps and rubbing my flat belly, only to return and squeeze my arms. Her other hand absently began twirling my pubic hair and grazing my maleness, once again aroused. "Now is the time to put it in, your finger, yes inside...do it slow. There, yes, now some out, then in. Go deeper. Put your thumb on the nub and make the back and forth motion, oooh, more gentle. The more you touch, the more sensitive, oh yes, yes, like that. Just back, then forth with the finger.

I felt a cocoon around my finger. It seemed like it grabbed me to pull it in, and then pushed to expel me. Her nubbin felt like a tiny onion, greasy and rubbery and she now audibly gasped while she directed the play. I pushed my last knuckle deep into her and her hips jerked, her legs jumping on mine. With a tiny yelp, her eyes popped open. She spit in her palm and slid it on to my cock, then tugging, and then releasing. Her hips started a cadence of their own, seemingly unbidden. Her breathing was more pronounced and her eyes narrowed to slits. "Yes, a good student "she gasped. Her other hand felt the cords of my neck, rubbing and squeezing my muscles. I had the fleeting thought that this is how girls like to feel up guys. I could tell it excited her, to say nothing of her other hand, thumbing my slit, making me leak my own need out. A part of me considered the differences going on here. I'm sure the working girls back home didn't have these reactions to their johns. It was just a job to be done upstairs in a few minutes, or backed up against a wall in an alley. This girl, in teaching me, was showing me what she herself liked and how it was done. It endeared her to me to make such efforts, such giving.

"I forget myself, this is for you and I am sorry."

I protested. I wanted to keep on. The smell of her. The flowers combined with a clean grassy odor, yet the musk of feminine sex was beginning to overpower my thoughts.

She giggled and pulled my finger out of her with an audible pop. Guiding my hand to my mouth, she commanded, "Taste. Do you like?"

I sucked on my finger and nodded. It was creamy, a whitish fluid at the base of my finger, stronger smelling than just the air in the room.

"Ah, this is good then. Special men love their women with mouths and tongues. Most girls cannot resist such things. I am such a girl, myself!" She announced.

"Will you show me what pleases you?" I hadn't thought of kissing her down there, but it excited me and felt my balls tighten.

She reached to the table and got her cup. Sipping pensively, she shook her head. "No, that's a different lesson. I think now the sensitive things should meet." She replaced her cup and slid up my lap. She grasped my cock and pulled it horizontal with my thighs. Slowly, as I watched, she put my tip against her swollen bud, the bee's prize. "Feel this" she breathed.

She began rubbing me back and forth, then in tiny circles, then up and down. "Oh. Oh, this is so good. Can you feel it too?"

I nodded, entranced as I watched. She began to slide her hand up and down my shaft as she rubbed her slit more firmly and in bigger circles. "This is how a girl pets. Now you do it." She let me go and leaned back, her hands on my knees. Her nipples were flushed and pointed, the aureoles crinkled.

Taking myself in hand, I began the same motions, then started sliding my swollen head up and down her wet cleft from the top to bottom. It slid better then and I tapped her nub, and then resumed the circles. Her lips had swollen into a circle and seemed to try and grasp me on their own. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. Gently she undulated her soft little hips in time with my circles. "This is good, what you are doing Bunkie, oh yes that is so good. Do you like it? Could you cum just from what we do now?"

"I think so. Especially from watching you. Its making me very horny."

"Well we are both horny then. I want to cum and I am close, yes very close to the time. I think you need to feel me, see how hard are my nipples? Touch them, squeeze the ends like so."

I felt the rubbery firm tips, and leaning forward took one in my mouth, sucking. I felt her shiver and she put her hand on my neck. "Yes baby, suck just like that, like that....."Her voice trailed off and I felt her other hand on my cock once again, sliding, sliding it ever so slow down her foamed furrow to her center, hot stickiness issuing forth. "For a moment we will meet now I think" she whispered. Scooting closer, she tipped her hips up and began to guide me inside."This is only for a short time" she warned. I have no protection from pregnancy. But you must feel a girl from the inside and I must feel you."

She eased me in further, again slowly, watching my face. Suddenly she pushed forward and I was fully encased in that tiny pussy. Her mouth went slack as she impaled herself, so deeply. I felt something against my cocks head, her cervix perhaps. She hugged me and I held her small round ass with one hand, the other in her blonde tresses. Had she moved again, I would have spurted. Had she moved again, she would have cum. We sat immobile, listening to the blood pounding in our ears, both exactly at the cusp, her trembling and rigid, me throbbing, gasping, wanting to give in so bad. My sac tightened painfully with fresh need and the tickle in my belly was warning insistently.

I took a deep breath. "I don't dare move. I swear, I can't or I'll go."

"Me too. I want to grab you with my pussy muscles and just cum and cum. This is your lesson. It is called self control. As soon as it is safe, I will climb off. But now, ooh, you are not a virgin boy. You are a man. Are you happy?"

"I am. I'm glad it's with you."I heard a door close in the building somewhere and heard footsteps climbing.

"Are you more yourself yet?"Veronika flexed around my shaft, moving up slightly.

"I think so."

"Good, I will move just a little." She rocked her hips gently, watching my face intently. Milking me, pulling on me from within, easing up, easing back, tight at the base. Stopping." I am so wet!" she exclaimed." It is a torture, a sweet tor..."

A key in the door, and it swung open. A young female face peering in. A question not in English. Veronika laughed, answering. The girl came in, wearing a body shirt, short skirt and leather boots. Walking over to us she began talking rapidly to my lover, staring at me.

I was still buried to the hilt while being introduced. "Bunkie, this is Galena, my roommate companion. She is from Estonia and speaks Dutch but no English. She is waiting to get her permit to do what I do."

Galena put her hand out, touching my chest, peering into my eyes. She giggled and asked Veronika something. She replied and both girls laughed. With each peal of laughter, Veroniks'a tight sheath contracted around me, inflaming me anew. I groaned.

Veronika gazed at me, spoke to Galena. She answered, turned and peeled off her body shirt. Turning back, she slung the shirt on the other chair. Her heavy round orbs were framed by chestnut colored hair that matched her eyes. She took my hand and cupped her breast with it, grinning down at me. She began trailing her fingernails across my chest, tweaking my nipples and giggling.

My end was beginning. Veronika knew it instantly and jumped up unsteadily. She gave a command to Galena, who reached down, grabbing my shaft and squeezed hard. She looked up at me as if to apologize and said something to me gently, then repeated the phrase again. Veronika opened a drawer in the table, removing a foil packet. She tried to get it to tear open, but it wouldn't tear. Galena let go of me, opened the packet and removed the condom. I could see fluid oozing copiously from me and hoped I hadn't spurted inside Veronika. I didn't want to betray her trust. But the combination of events, the lesson, the teasing and another girl touching me all at once was unbearable.

They talked to each other as Galena rolled the sheath down my swollen length, Veronika directing. She leaned down and kissed my lips. "Thank you for doing your lesson so well."

Galena had snugged her shirt back on. She came over to where I still sat, kissed my forehead and rubbed my face across her heavy tits. With a wave, she clattered out the door.

Veronika sighed, watching the door close. "I hope she did not bother you. She thought we were done and had come to see if I was hungry."

"It didn't bother me. But two of you at once...uh, well that was a lot."

She sat back down in my lap. With a flick of her wrist, I was back within her familiar confines. She gave me five of six quick hard hunches back and forwards. "Ah well, just us now, let us see... where were we?" That soft giggle. I grabbed her flexing little ass and stood up, holding her. She looked up at me in surprise. She held onto my shoulders as I moved inside her, free of constraint. She locked her ankles behind my back and pushed back, smiling, a look of concentration returning as I plowed to her center, stopped and withdrew. "Go ahead" she muttered."I am yours. Take me. If you go slowly, we might fall together I think.'

I entered her again. She tightened on me and shook her ass side to side in my hands as I pulled back. We went back and forth instinctual rhythm, an agile dance. Her blonde hair tickled my wrists, nails digging into my shoulders, tighter and tighter, feeling her center vibrate with each thrust, back and forth, her shimmy.

Her breath caught in her throat. "Can you go faster now? I need it harder." She began ramming herself, matching my thrusts with force.

My first spurt was unbidden, there before my comprehension. She knew it instantly, feeling my spasms. With a cry, she let go her control, clinging to me, her tiny butt pushing down and flexing, finishing us both as I groaned in relief, my urgent need finally receding.

I put her down on the cot, still inside her, elbows holding me off her. Lazily she smiled. "Now you are a lover. There should be a form to sign, do you think?"

Envisioning such a document, I started laughing and telling it how it should look, with an official seal in Dutch.

She laughed too and got out from under me, removing my condom. She stood at the sink cleaning, then returned with a hot cloth. Gently wiping me she asked if I would return tomorrow. "If you do, Galena would like to be instructor. She'll take you to the middle room. I must be at another place, but that is the business." A soft chuckle. "She wanted me to tell you that you are handsome and she is not a scary person , just a girl. Her permit starts tomorrow and she wishes to start with one such as you."

I thought about the larger girl, those heavy boobs rubbing in my face. "Tell her I'll be here. It'll be fun, even without an interpreter I guess."

"Oh yes, sex is a universal spoken language. Everyone speaks it. But we will meet again. Here is the number to call for the telephone."

I pulled on my clothes and kissed her as I left. Pieter was leaning against his official car down at street level. "So, I assume all the locks are in good shape up there?" I nodded happily and off we drove.

puppop
puppop
98 Followers
12