Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to relax a little bit, "I'm sorry for what I did to you last night honey, I was worried you would leave me." Her eyes drifted to the wall clock, "you're gonna be late, hun."

I stood up and extended my hand. She took it and squeezed it gently.

The day went by pleasantly. Though I wasn't quite as motivated as before, the others still treated me in a noticeably different manner, as if my presence held weight. Laura, the boss' secretary even treated me with a bit more authority than I was accustomed to. I knew it had something to do with Mother's influence but I decided not to question it. No matter what I could do I would have never achieved this level of comfort in the workplace and I loved it.

When I returned home I saw Edora standing in the kitchen with her hands at her waist. The meal she had set was a simple Cesar salad made with chicken from the previous evening. Before I sat I saw that her large breasts pressed firmly against her tight apron and dark stains of milk ran down its length. As I ate I made sure to make appreciative noises so that she would know I enjoyed the meal she had prepared. When I finished she took the empty plate away but instead of taking her position behind me she sat down across from me, her eyes were gazing at the table, her expression unreadable.

I took the chair closest to me and pulled it next to me, taking the gesture as a queue she sat close to me and used her free arm to hold me close. Questions passed through my brain but I couldn't think of a single thing she might say that would change what I thought about her. Her eyes stared at me with the longing of a Mother missing the presence of her child after a long absence. I thought of everything that had occurred so far, how she cared for me and loved me. Even though I knew that it was all for preserving her race I couldn't deny the enjoyment it had provided me. What difference did it make in the end?

Removing my clothes I laid myself in her welcoming embrace and she grasped me firmly to her bosom. "Forgive me Mother, I missed you..."

At that moment I was broken, I accepted her role as matron, Mother, my love. Somehow she knew this, "it's alright sweetheart, I'm here for you."

As she cradled me against her soft breasts I wept tears of joy as she rocked me back and forth in her arms. "Shu shu shu, sweetheart, don't cry, it's alright." Her lips pressed gently to my forehead and I shoved my face into her pliant bosom, I could feel the wet stains of her milk against my skin.

Shifting her apron she lifted her large breast to my face. Instead of taking her nipple into my mouth however, I used my lips and tongue to bring her pleasure. She squirmed as I lay in her lap and her gentle moans contrasted with her tender caresses. She looked down at me eagerly as I teased her nipple yet refused to drink of the delicious milk that leaked down my cheeks. Realizing somehow that I was teasing her she grinned and gently pinched the skin of my stomach making me squirm. Gently she shoved her spitting nipple into my mouth and I acquiesced to the comfort of her milk and her loving embrace.

Gently she lifted me in her arms and slowly rocked me back and forth as she paced around the kitchen. When we made it to the counter she used a free hand to remove the lid off of a large jar, "would you like a cookie, honey?" She gazed down at me nervously until I smiled and nodded my head, her large leaking nipple never leaving my mouth. Taking one of her delicious cookies out of the jar she pressed it to my lips. I ate the tasty morsel slowly, appreciating the taste. As the pleasant fuzziness began to creep into my body she reached for the jar and pulled out another cookie. I didn't reject it as she pressed it gently into my mouth. I ate it quickly. More and more cookies she fed me until I was so drugged by their taste and her love that I could no longer move. All I did was stare longingly at her huge engorged breasts that pressed against my body when she held me tight. "You ate all of them honey, you must have been hungry." I moaned helplessly as pleasure washed through my mind. My body felt like it was covered in a warm blanket of her adoration and tenderness.

Walking carefully into my bedroom she laid me down so that my head was supported by the pillows. I watched enraptured as she untied her apron which caused her large breasts to thrust out from her chest. Her swollen leaking nipples created tents that remained in it's fabric. Crawling sensually over me, she straddled me with her thick beautiful thighs and dropped her delicious pliable ass onto my body. My cock rested swollen and rigid on my stomach. Taking it in her hand she began to gently stroke it with tender and loving caresses. Lifting it up gently she aimed it at her wet pussy, "Mother loves you so much, I'll take care of you, don't worry, I love you honey, I love you..." As her eyes bore into my heart with their nurturing gaze she plunged herself onto my cock with a throaty moan. I could hear the sound of her ass slapping gently against my thighs as she continued to profess her love for me.

Laying her body on top of me, the weight of her breasts and smooth belly pushed my body into the mattress and I became delirious at the sensation. I could feel the wetness of her warm milk as it dripped down my chest and the feel of her lips gently touching my forehead as she placed loving kisses upon it. With a little manipulation she pulled out her large breast from beneath her and shoved her fat spurting nipple against my lips. As milk began to dribble down my chin I sucked the glorious flesh into my mouth and drank. The drug of the cookies and milk flowed throughout my body and left me wanting. Her body on top of me was like a blanket of security and love that I never wanted to leave, (Mother, I love you, don't leave me, I love you Mother.) She somehow sensed my thoughts for she gently caressed my head and hummed her alien nursery rhythm.

Finally my body couldn't take the pleasure bombarding me and I came into her sucking pussy. My body thrashed about as she absorbed my cum and massaged my body. With a gasping breathe I released her nipple and breathed heavily as she cooed and moaned on top of me. After I came, the affects of the cookies slowly wore off, but left me happy and content.

Pecking me gently on the lips she rose off of me, her stomach quickly swelling out into the beautiful pregnant belly from the nights before, "I'll be right back honey, I love you."

Before she left the bedroom I managed to raise my body off of the bed, "Mother, wait."

She stopped and turned to me, her face flushed with color and she caressed her belly lovingly. Somehow knowing what I wanted she smiled and returned to the bed. Laying down so that her legs were spread, she supported her belly with her hands and I watched as she began to breathe quickly and rub the tight skin of her stomach. Getting up between her legs I watched as the beginning of a large white egg shell began to appear between the lips of her pussy. Moaning in pleasure she pushed and pushed until the large white orb fell gently onto the bed. Before I could pick up the egg she began moaning again as another white shell began to appear and slowly drop onto the soft mattress. Eventually three more eggs would be deposited on my bed for a total of five. She leaned forward and caressed my head gently, "thank you honey, you did so good, help Mother carry these, please be gentle." I nodded as I cradled two of the large heavy eggs in my arms.

I followed her as we went into the back yard. Floating above the grass was a smooth silver craft that moved ever so slightly as it awaited the Mother's gift. When we got close, the top of the craft opened to reveal a lush cushion of strange soft material. With utmost care Mother placed one of her gifts onto the cushion and the material slowly swallowed it to surround it with the soft substance. She smiled at me tenderly as she lifted the large eggs from my arms and placed them inside the craft with the others. When the top of the craft closed and flew away into the sky Mother turned to me, "you did so well sweetheart." When she caressed my cheek I pushed my face into her palm and hummed contentedly. Lifting up my face by the chin she stared lovingly into my eyes, "now you know."

I nodded and held my hand out to her, grasping it lightly she guided me back into the house. Releasing my hand she pulled a fresh clean apron with floral designs out of the pantry and tied it about her waist. "Tomorrow is Saturday isn't it honey?"

I sat at the table and watched as she cleaned the dishes and pulled a few baking supplies out of the pantry and cabinets, "yea, I was hoping to do a little yard work this weekend, I have to take it easy though, you've been working me out a bit and I don't want my asthma to relapse."

She looked at me curiously, "you don't have to worry about that anymore honey, work as much as you like, you'll see." She left the counter and rubbed her hand gently across my chest, "Mother takes care of you, don't be afraid." Putting her hand against my chest and back she put pressure on my lungs forcing me to expel the air. I took deep breathe when she released me. I felt no discomfort or pain as I breathed heavily. "I ran into your old friend down the street today, she is such a sweetheart, like you."

I blushed and looked at her nervously, "it will be ok.," she said lovingly, "trust your Mother." The girl she was talking about was Caitlyn, the girl I had to break up with because I felt she only stayed with me out of pity, she was gorgeous and I knew she deserved more than what I could give her.

I looked up at her eyes while she looked at me lovingly but with a hint of trepidation. I smiled at her, "ok Mother, whatever you say."

Her face blushed and she pulled my face to her lips as she gave me a wet sloppy kiss on my forehead, "thank you honey." Turning around I got an eyeful of her full delicious ass as she returned to her task in the kitchen. With her back to me I saw her shift her apron and pull her breast out. After a few moments she covered herself again and revealed a bowl full of cookie dough. She smiled at me as she sat at the table and began to squeeze cookies onto the pan with her hands, "what do you usually do on Friday nights, sweety?"

I snickered at her, "you mean what did I use to do?"

She grinned and laughed adorably, "you're not my prisoner, honey, you can come and go as you please, all I ask is that you be back before bed time." I knew what bed time meant. She reached across the table and pat my hand, "we don't have to do anything, I enjoy just being here with you, honey."

For some reason I never thought about 'us' doing something. I knew this was an opportunity to do something by myself, but after so long, did I really want to be alone? What would people think when they see me in public with my 'Mother?' She looked up at me occasionally as she finished the pan of cookies. When the oven beeped she stood up and gingerly put the tray into the oven. The sight of her bending over and revealing her ass to me made me excited. "Well," I said, "what do you enjoy doing?"

She pursed her lips and twirled her finger through her voluminous brown hair, "I don't know, sweety."

I stood up from the table, "there is a coffee shop that has open mic nights on Fridays, I know you don't eat or drink anything but the atmosphere is nice."

She smiled brightly, "that sounds great honey, I need to find something to wear though, this old apron wouldn't be appropriate now would it?" I shrugged as she finished cleaning up the kitchen and reached into the pantry. She pulled out a flowing yellow dress. When she saw my stunned look she gestured to me, "come look sweetheart, I know you're curious." When I went to the pantry I saw a strange metallic box with an electronic display. "It makes synthetic clothing for me depending on what I need, anything I already have I just wash with your clothes."

I nodded as I backed out and let her shut the door, I took a moment to look at how she stocked it and was amazed at the variety and quality of the goods, "where did you get the money for some of that?"

She chuckled as she shooed me away, "it doesn't matter does it?"

I scratched the stubble on my chin, "I guess not."

Smiling at me innocently she grasped my hand and took me into the bedroom. She made me sit on the bed while she slowly removed her milk soaked apron and pulled on the yellow dress. I watched as she turned to the dressers and began to pull out matching clothes for me to wear. I was about to take them from her hands until she playfully slapped my hand away. Eventually I caved in and raised my hands to allow her to dress me. After some finishing touches she double checked my appearance before nodding in appreciation. "You look handsome honey, lets go."

She picked up the keys, lightly grasped my hand and led me to the car. For some reason I didn't find the need to protest when she opened the passenger door and ushered me inside. She got in the driver side and expertly adjusted everything for her height and put the car in gear. It was curious how she was able to fit her huge body inside of my car. She had to push the seat as far back as it could go. I realized the car was now tilted to the left side due to her weight.

The drive to the coffee shop was pleasant. I felt secure knowing that Mother was driving. "Do you know the way Mother?"

She nodded as she glanced at me, "I sure do hun, just relax, Mother we'll get us there safe."

I smiled as I leaned back and enjoyed the scenery, I noticed more egg ships flying towards the Mothership than I had in the last year. "Are you running out of time Mother?"

"Hmm?" She looked back to me and noticed what I was staring at, "no, sweety. After so much time, you're more comfortable with me aren't you? Would you have called the authorities?"

Realization clicked in my mind, "it was always your goal than, to progress beyond helping couples."

She chuckled before looking at me again, "yes honey, but don't tell anyone, its a secret." She laughed in her sweet voice which made me chuckle.

When we made it to the coffee shop I noticed that it was packed, "we should have come earlier Mother, we won''t get a seat."

She looked at me reassuringly as she grasped my hand and pulled me past the hostess. Sitting at a table near the stage was Caitlyn; my neighbor and old girl friend, beside her sat a beautiful Mother with long golden blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. When Caitlyn saw me her eyes lit up, I was truly excited to see her, we hadn't talked in a few months. She had recently gotten over a dirt bag boyfriend so I decided to give her space. She stood up excitedly and gave me a powerful hug. "Eric, its so good to see you, how've you been?" Her eyes did a once over of me and returned to my face, "you look great!"

My own eyes wandered to her body and I was stunned at her transformation, where usually she had difficulty maintaining her weight her figure seemed absolutely perfect. She was my height exactly and her curves were accentuated by her tight black dress. Her breasts seemed a bit larger than I remembered and her cleavage showed proudly through her plunging neckline. Returning my eyes to her face I saw her earthen brown eyes now seemed more lively and excited than ever, even her hair seemed more radiant and lovely. All I could do was stare at her gorgeous body while her and the two Mothers looked on. When Caitlyn waved her hand in front of my face she pulled me out of my trance, "I guess you like the new me?" She said jokingly.

I pulled out a seat for her and let her sit, "you look fucking great Cat." I slapped my forehead as everyone at the table laughed heartily.

When I sat I realized the other Mother was looking at Caitlyn adoringly, only when Caitlyn introduced me to her did her gaze wander over to me, "Eric this is...my Mother, Ellora." I extended my hand to her.

She took it graciously and stared at me approvingly, "Edora was right, you are a sweetheart, Eric." I blushed as she released my hand.

As the two Mothers whispered into each other's ears I saw Caitlyn move a little closer to me. She grasped my hand tightly, "I missed times like these Eric, I missed you."

I looked deep into her deep brown eyes and smiled, "me too, I've never stopped thinking about you, you know. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for what I did to you."

A tear formed in her eye and she pulled me close to kiss me gently on the cheek, "I have, please, let's just start over ok?"

I was going to protest when she pressed her finger to my lips, "I feel better than I have in my entire life and I know you do too, even if we can't please each other, I still want to be with you."

I took her hand in mine and squeezed it tightly. Pulling her close I pressed my lips tentatively to hers, the moment she reciprocated and embraced me for a powerful kiss the music began and everyone became enraptured by the sound. We sat side by side holding each other while we enjoyed the music. The two Mothers were nowhere to be found, but, for the first time in 3 days I didn't feel abandoned by her absence. I draped my arm around Caitlyn's shoulder and she rested her head against me. We were so close I could feel her breathe as she sighed in my arms.

When the music ended and the shop closed we realized that our Mothers where still nowhere to be found, they had our keys as well. Taking my hand in hers Caitlyn winked at me, "let's just walk, it's not far."

We walked for almost an hour, chatting about our different experiences. She spilled her guts about her recent break-up and I told her about mine. We supported each other with not just our shoulders that night but with our memories.

"So," I said, whispering in her ear, "did you find her waiting for you at home?"

She sighed as she pulled me closer to her, "no. When I broke up with Jason I took a walk, just like this. She stopped me on the sidewalk and talked to me, I mean, really talked to me. I knew she was a Mother but I couldn't help myself, I opened myself up to her. I cried in her arms that night and she cried with me, since then she's been caring for me, she..." Caitlyn blushed and stopped walking. Gripping my hands tightly she whispered, "have you seen what happens when they...you know...get pregnant?"

I was taken back by this question but I answered honestly, "yes, I asked her to let me watch, I even helped her."

Caitlyn blushed than looked to make sure nobody was around, "she...she does that to me, makes me do 'that'."

I could see her smile turning into a grin and her hands lightly shook while I held them, "makes you lay eggs?"

She grinned and nodded happily, "yes, its unbelievable, it feels so good."

I looked at her strangely, "you mean your Mother, she has a...?"

Caitlyn almost burst out laughing before holding her lips together with her hand, she smacked my shoulder, "no dummy, she...she uses her tongue." My eyes must have sparkled because she started laughing again.

We managed to regain composure and continue walking, I leaned close to her and whispered into her ear, "do you think I could watch sometime?"

Even in the darkness I could see her cheeks blush. She squeezed my hand tightly as we walked but she hesitated before answering. When we arrived at my duplex we were surprised to find our cars there waiting for us and my lights were on. Caitlyn turned to me as she released my hand, "do you think they have something planned for us?"

I smiled at her and caressed her cheek, pulling her hair back behind her ears, "it's like Mother says, does it matter?"

When we entered my house we saw our Mothers standing patiently in the kitchen with their aprons on. The smell of freshly baked cookies permeated the house. Caitlyn sniffed the air and moaned appreciatively, "what is that delicious smell?" Caitlyn's blonde haired Mother picked up a cookie and offered it to her.