Voluptus Ludum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was expected be greeted with a grin or a hug, or maybe a kiss, but instead Alex simply glared at her.

"Is something wrong?" Bell asked, unable to comprehend what she had done wrong.

"Do you have any idea what you did?" Alex questioned in reply, her voice strained from her anger.

"N-No, I mean, I, uh, I put your card back where it belonged, but..." Alex cut her off,

"You do realise that if someone finds out about this we're gonna be put away? Probably experimented on," she took a deep breath and added, "They would separate us. Forever." As she said this, tears began to form in Bell's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't think what would happen, I just..." She didn't say anything else, instead she pressed her petite form against Alex's shapely body, lapping affectionately at the nape of her neck, since this was the highest Bell could reach without standing on the tips of her paws. Alex understood what she was going through, as she too had felt the same urges.

"It's okay baby, just as long as you don't try anything like this again." Alex said sternly, pulling Bell away to look into her eyes. Her twin nodded and mewled in adorable agreement. Alex couldn't keep a straight and smiled at her impossibly cute sister and now lover.

"Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?" Bell said, already walking to it.

"Of course." Alex said and was about to follow, before remembering the new camera she'd been forced to steal, "Wait, let me figure this out first."

"What? Oh that thing," Bell growled lightly, but restrained herself, "Just don't take too long, I've been needing this for a while now."

"Don't worry. I mean, how hard can it be?"

As it turned out it took over an hour to figure everything out. By this time Bell was on the edge of pouncing on her sister, but she kept herself restrained, if barely, and waited. When she was at the point of resorting to violence, Alex walked in, carrying the now fully functioning camera. Bell looked at her hopefully, but she shook her head.

"One more minute babe, I've gotta find a tripod for this thing." Bell yowled in displeasure, but let Alex go about her search. Luckily the former model had managed to sneak a spare tripod from work, it was on a whim and she didn't think she would have any use for it, but was glad she had done so now. She went about setting it up while Bell watched from the bed.

Fortunately the room was big enough to set it up and leave enough space for to do as they pleased.

"Okay and... Action!" Alex called out, immediately jumping on the surprised cat girl that was her sister. In short order, the torn remains of Alex's clothes were removed and they were kissing passionately. Bell had been on the cusp of orgasm not long ago, and quickly the sensations came flooding back, even as her sister did little more than caress her back and small chest. Her pussy was soon dripping and Alex could smell this, grinning in amusement. She began to run her padded fingers down Bell's body, the cat girl purring in delight, as she felt Alex's fingers run over her tight ass. The claws ran over the skin, sending delightful sensations through her, even her body hypersensitive due to her previous activities, her juices practically pouring now. She heard Alex give a small laugh as she suddenly felt the tip of finger stretching her asshole.

A dozen thoughts raged through Bell's mind at once. Her human mind came surging back, telling her it this was disgusting, that she shouldn't even be doing this with her sister. It was so filthy... so very filthy, this thought surged to life and Bell knew what she wanted. She began to push back against the fingers, trying to force them deeper into her filthy hole. Only later did she realise that she was a true anal slut; nothing else would compare to the feeling of her ass being stretched open. She knew Alex enjoyed seeing her like this, and that only urged her on further.

"Deep, ah, deeper Alex." She mewled, begging for more. Her sister was more than willing to oblige, as she reached around with her other hand, using it to held spread her meagre ass cheeks apart, exposing her ass for the camera to see. Bell only just remembered the audience she would have, but it only pushed her further. She got up and told Alex to lay on her back, with her head towards the camera.

Alex knew pretty quickly what Bell was up to. She wanted to please and be pleased, but she also wanted her most filthy of holes to be seen by all, she wanted anyone who saw this to know she loved this. Soon enough, Bell had her rear planted over Alex's head, the wolf girl's long tongue reaching out and lapping at her pussy, tasting the abundant juices. Both sisters were too far gone to care about the camera anymore, as Bell lowered her hips to Alex's mouth, her bigger twin pushing her tongue into her petite sister's pussy, moaning at the taste of it, while Bell worked her rough tongue over Alex's clit, the nub swollen with desire, while her pussy sporadically sprayed her juices in a series of mini-orgasms. Neither one could care less about the day's events.

They remained in that position for what could have been hours, the pleasure of it all seeming to stop time itself, before Alex pushed her sister off her. Bell laid there in a daze, disoriented by the sudden change, before she saw Alex move between her boyish thighs, raising her hips up so that her ass was in the air, above Alex's muzzle.

"Wha-What?" She asked groggily, before letting out a yowl of pure pleasure, as she felt the long, flat tongue of her sister licking at her rosebud, before pressing inside, the heat and sensation of her saliva sending Bell into her long awaited orgasm.

"Oh GOD! Alex, I'm Cu-CUM-CUMMING!!" She screamed and Alex felt the spray of her sister's juices, as they landed across her back, coating her fur in Bell's orgasm. Alex brought her fingers to Bell's ass as well, hoping to prolong this for as long as possible. She began to tease the lightly stretched entrance, her claws running over the ring of muscle, before she forced them in, knowing on some instinctual level that her claws couldn't harm Bell, no more than Bell could harm her. She could feel Bell's ass clenching around her, as she continued to cum.

Suddenly feeling parched, Alex removed her tongue from Bell's ass, quickly moving to cover her squirting cunt, in an attempt to drink the continually spraying juices. This seemed to set Bell off once again, as Alex felt her muzzle filling quickly with her twin's cum, forcing her to swallow in fear of drowning, and still more came. Neither wanted this to end, however all good things must. Eventually, after what could've been a gallon of cum, Bell finally started to come down from her euphoria, Alex pulled away and laid on her back, her stomach slightly swollen from all the fluid inside. Both laid still, panting from the experience, until Alex said,

"I still haven't cum yet." Almost instantly, Bell was between her twin's thighs, pressing her face into Alex's swollen pussy. She began to lap along it, lingering at Alex's large clit, twitching in desire. The taste alone was enough to bring Bell to full attention, as she began to press her face against Alex's cunt, smelling, feeling and tasting her all at once. Soon the larger twin was moaning in ecstasy, her juices flowing into Bell's mouth. The cat girl drank it with glee, reaching up with her hands, she placed one at Alex's clit, stimulating it roughly, knowing that any discomfort would only add to the pleasure, while the other reached out to her large breasts. Finding the mountainous globe of soft flesh, she soon found the nipple, as hard as rock, but no doubt as sensitive as a clit. Bell began to roughly knead the breast, pinching and occasionally twisting the hard nub atop it.

Alex was so very close now. She could feel her juices flowing freely, her clit pulsing from her sister's ministrations, likewise her nipples ached with a need for more. She reached up with her own hands, pushing aside Bell's, granting herself full access to her large mammaries, roughly kneading the soft yet firm flesh, and practically attacking her inch long nipples. Bell simply turned her other hands attention to her primary target, Alex's drooling cunt, however there wasn't much room; her pussy was occupied by her muzzle, her clit already under assault. Even as she pondered her predicament, Bell continued to pleasure her sister, moaning in harmony with Alex as the wolf like sibling sprayed her juices, essentially feeding Bell in return for pleasure. Through this haze of glorious sensation, Bell found her next target. She began to gently run her free hand along Alex's crotch, going lower until she found her shapely rear.

If Alex had caught onto Bell's intentions, she didn't let it show. Even as Bell ran her fingers along the large curve of her ass, occasionally smacking a cheek and feeling it shake like jelly, before she slipped between the cheeks, finding her new favourite part of any woman. Alex let out a loud moan as she felt Bell's finger lightly tracing her rosebud, the ring of muscles clenching protectively despite both their wishes. Bell moved her hand to the dripping cunt, gathering a large amount of the natural lube on her fingertips, before returning to her true desire. She pulled her muzzle away, licking up all her sister's juices she could.

"I'm gonna finger your ass, Alex." She said, her voice low with desire, "I'm gonna make you cum from it, from having your asshole violated by your dear sister." Bell continued in that vein of speech, Alex moaning from the information, but seemingly helpless to stop her smaller twin. She yelped as she felt the wet fingertips on her hole, her juices being rubbing around it, effectively relaxing her muscles. Alex let Bell have her way.

Without mercy, Bell suddenly forced a finger in to the knuckle. Alex went silent, her mind struggling to comprehend that her asshole was being penetrated, and by her sister no less. Her darling sister, whom she believed to be so innocent and cute, was now attempting to bring her to orgasm via her virgin ass. The thought, combined the reality of the situation, brought her to her much needed orgasm.

"Bell! Oh God, Bell! Gonna, ahhh, gonna cum!" In response to this, Bell simply forced another another finger into Alex's hole, wriggling the two against her anal walls, which clenched delightfully around the invading digits. Bell replaced her muzzle at her cunt, mouth open in preparation for the coming flood. She began to stimulate Alex's clit once more, her twin letting out a continuous cry of ecstasy as the first squirt of her orgasm filled Bell's muzzle. Nothing compares to this, both thought.

After coming down, Alex surveyed her sister. Her fur was soaked with Alex's cum, yet her stomach bulged from the amount of fluid she had drunk, while her tail swished about in a sort of lazy euphoria. Alex stood and went to the bathroom, where she gasped at the sight of herself. She was worse off then Bell, with the fur on her face practically still dripping wet, her stomach distended, though not as noticeably as Bell's, while her back was soaked. Her pussy was still swollen with the remnants of desire, and continued to lazily drool her juices along her shapely thighs.

"I need a shower." She said to herself and did just that. When she was done she noticed the time was surprisingly quite late, half past four in the afternoon. She would need to start making dinner soon, though she didn't feel hungry at all. Alex grinned as she guessed the reason. Back in the bedroom, Bell was asleep, curled into a large ball very much like the animal she now embodied. Looking around, making sure that most of the furniture, as little of it there was, had been spared. Only then did she notice the camera she'd set up.

Blushing fiercely beneath her fur, Alex picked up the camera and stopped the recording. She thought about simply throwing the complimentary SD card away and simply getting a new one, but she remembered what had transpired only an hour or so ago, and her curiosity got the better of her. In the main room she opened her laptop and booted it up. She put the card in and opened the only video file there.

Almost two hours later, Alex was shaking Bell awake. The cat girl groaned and mewled in protest, but then she caught a scent that was becoming all too familiar to her, the scent of arousal. Almost instantly the two were repeating the recorded events, only now they focused on each other's asses more than anything, Bell actually managing to fist Alex's, while her own hole was too small and tight to take more than three of Alex's admittedly large fingers. Not long after reaching yet another climax the two passed out, Bell curled against Alex who laid on her side, one arm laid protectively around her sister. Both slept peacefully despite the dream that greeted them.

They once more saw the girl, Emily, but she was with a different girl, one they recognised but couldn't name. They watched as spectres as the two top ranked players fought one another, using the hyper sexualised cards to fuck one another into submission. Both were amazing players, and seemed to know their decks despite having little practice with them. After a while, it seemed the other girl had Emily on the ropes, but then she played a card, one that seemed to give off a light of pure sexual prowess. In that same turn, Emily had won but didn't cease fucking the other girl, who was distorted heavily by the massive phallus that rampaged within her. Eventually Emily came, and the girl's abdomen quickly became the size of an elephant, if not larger. After that the twins returned to the realm of dreams, devoid of the tournament they had been drafted into.

The next day, Alex awoke to the smell of cooking food. She felt amazing, if a little tired, as though she had been excising in her sleep. As she sat up, she heard and felt the bed squelching beneath and noticed that it was drenched, as she realised this a new scent made itself known, one that she knew all too well. The scent of her's and Bell's cum. Despite how tired she felt, she could her nipples growing erect and her pussy drooling from the scent alone. Her stomach let out a loud growl, forcing her desire for sex to the back of her mind. She stood and walked on unsteady feet to the kitchen.

Bell was there humming happily to herself, while making a full english breakfast.

"You seem happy." Alex noted, moving behind the small cat-girl and wrapped her arms around her small waist.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Bell giggled, leaning her head back and placing a small kiss on Alex's muzzle. Alex let out a small laugh at that.

"Yeah, you've got a point there." She breathed in the scent of the food, her stomach growling ravenously, her drool quickly filling her mouth.

"It'll be done in a minute, but if you need something to eat..." Bell trailed the sentence off suggestively. Alex let out a playful growl, before moving between her twin's thighs.

Later the two lazing about the apartment. They were both mentally and physically exhausted, having fucked each other to a point where they could hardly move. Despite this, Alex was busy on her laptop, looking for a way to get their own site up and running, while Bell had curled into a large ball at her feet, the sounds of her soft breathing indicating she was asleep. Hours passed, and Alex let out a sigh of relief as she finally finished creating the site, now all that was left was to edit the video. This proved to be far more difficult then she had initially guessed.

As she opened the very standard editor on her laptop, she saw the world around her go black. Before she could question it, Alex fell into unconsciousness. When she woke, she felt soft grass against her. Opening her eyes, she sat up and looked around, seeing a familiar landscape stretched before her. The grassy plains seemed to go on forever, no matter what direction she looked in.

"Wait, isn't this-"

"You are correct. This is where you will do battle." A disembodied voice spoke, the distinctly husky feminine tones echoing within Alex's mind.

"Who are you?" She asked, or rather snarled as a defensive instinct awakened within her.

"You already know who I am." The sudden memory of the dream that started it all flashed through her mind.

"You're Sors Nepellus's rep!" She said in realisation.

"Very good. Now, your opponent is awake. Shall we begin?" Alex stood and looked around, her eyes falling on the slowly rising form of her opponent.

"I don't have my deck," The second she finished the sentence, her deck materialised in her hand. "I don't have anything to play on." Like before, the second she said this a hovering table appeared, her game mat already laid out on it, though the creature she had placed there was gone. Panicked, Alex looked down at herself, but let out a sigh of relief at seeing her fur coated body. As she mentally prepped herself for battle, her opponent finally stood.

Alex's eyes went wide as she saw Bell standing before her.

"I refuse to battle her, please, anyone else but her." Alex begged the spirit, but she received no answer.

"What's the matter, Alex? This way no matter who wins or loses, things won't change." Bell said, but Alex was unable to catch the subtle undertone in her voice, one that implied the opposite of her words. Alex still breathed a sigh of relief once more.

"You're right. Okay, let's do this!" Caught up in her won thoughts, Alex failed to notice the mischievous smile on Bell's face. They shuffled their decks and placed them on the floating tables, before drawing their opening hands.

"Who goes first?" Alex asked, to which Bell simply motioned to her. Alex grinned and drew the extra card from her deck.

She was somewhat familiar with her deck, having looked it over with Bell only a couple days ago. Yet it was strangely different in an actual game. The illustrations seemed to draw her attention even more than before, but she forced herself to play. Even if this was little more than a friendly game, she wouldn't let Bell win, it just wasn't in her nature. She studied her hand, and summoned a high powered creature, though one that lacked any abilities. The creature was only marginally different to her current appearance; her muscles bulged and her height increased, the rest of her body growing to keep in proportion. When all was done, she the same as before, except with an added foot of height and almost a hundred pounds of additional weight. She then passed the turn over to Bell.

The small cat girl likewise studied her hand. She was far more level headed than Alex, and simply looked at the card text, the images not holding any sway over her. She decided on a weak level creature, but one with a dastardly effect. It was a literal kitten. Bell let out a low moan as her body changed more dramatically than Alex's. She felt herself growing closer to the ground, the table moving with her, while her legs to those of a cats, her hands also moving to the ground, the thumb disappearing. When all was done, it looked like Alex was fighting a large cat, but one look in its eyes confirmed the presence of human intelligence.

Alex's creature had a power level of nine thousand, while Bell's only had one thousand, no way to beat it, except with effects.

"I attack!" Alex knew instantly an effect was coming, "I activate my card's effect; by losing one damage counter and discarding one card from my hand, my opponent's creature loses power equal to the power level of that discarded creature." Alex looked to her hand and saw the perfect card.

"I activate a card effect from my hand; when my opponent uses an effect that would lower my creature's power below five thousand, I can discard two cards from my hand and negate the final effect. Meaning you still take a damage and lose one card from your hand!" Bell's fur stood on end at this as she took two points of damage, one from the effect, and the other from the attack.