Vongformed Jedi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard gibberish as Yamtsa Lah spoke with them a moment. The she heard him say, "Jeedai, since you belong to Domain Lah now, Warleaders Qurang and Zhat Domain Lah have come to command you. I expect you to greet them as enthusiastically as you did me."

Jaina hoped they didn't want to whip her as much as Yamtsa Lah had been doing. She didn't know if her skin could take that sort of punishment, and she didn't want to have to explain the welts to Uncle Luke or her parents.

"Dwi, Yamtsa," Jaina tried to answer through her gag. What came out wasn't really intelligible, though.

Then two more towering, heavily scared and tattooed Yuuzhan Vong warriors stepped into her field of vision. "Belek tui. . . Warleaders," Jaina tried to say through her gag, not knowing the Yuuzhan Vong word for their rank. Then she wondered if maybe she should have called them a'Tsaosk, like Intendant Lah had told her to call her and the other Intendants. Jaina didn't think the Warleaders or Yamtsa Lah understood her anyway.

Neither seemed to interested in what she had to say either. The one on the left said something to the other one, and Jaina understood the word Zhat. Based on that, she assumed the one on the left was Qurang, and the one on the right was Zhat.

Warleader Qurang Lah moved behind her, and Yamtsa Lah stepped aside so Zhat could step in front of her. She watched helplessly as he ripped off his loincloth, just as Yamtsa Lah had a little while ago. His cock was nearly as tattooed as Yamtsa Lah's, and with scars too. Jaina smiled around her gag as he slid his tattooed cock into her mouth. At the same time, she felt Warleader Qurang push his cock into her still wet pussy.

Warleader Qurang pulled her leash as he fucked her just like Yamtsa Lah had done. He also whipped her with his sadostaff just like Yamtsa Lah had done. Warleader Zhat held her by her hair with one hand, and whipped her with his sadostaff with the other one as well. Breathing was a bit of a challenge with one of her Masters pulling on her leash from behind, and the other one pushing his dick in and out of her ring-gagged mouth.

Before she knew it, Jaina didn't care about anything other than cumming again.

Jaina moaned and grunted in ecstasy as she got fucked from both ends. She felt the Warleaders' lashes all over her body as she got closer to orgasm. Several minutes later Warleader Qurang came into her pussy. Soon afterwards Warleader Zhat came into her mouth. Since she didn't have any other choice anyway, Jaina swallowed as much as she could, and felt some leak out of her mouth and onto her chin.

When both Yuuzhan Vong had cum, Jaina was close to her own orgasm. Unfortunately they suddenly pulled out. Jaina groaned through her gag in stunned frustration. To her relief, they simply switched places. Of course each one had to give her a lash with their sadostaff as they did.

A few moments later Warleader Zhat began fucking her. Then she tasted a mixture of her juices and Warleader Qurang's cum as he slid his cock into her mouth. Soon both were fucking and whipping her again from both ends. This time, it didn't take Jaina very long at all to reach her own orgasm.

"Oommpphh!" Jaina screamed out through her gag in orgasm a few minutes later. Both Warleaders continued fucking and whipping her. It didn't take Jaina long to recover from her orgasm, and start after another one.

Nearly ten minutes later Warleader Zhat came into her pussy. A couple of minutes later, Jaina swallowed another load, this one from Warleader Qurang.

This time both Warleaders pulled out, and stepped away. Supreme Commander Lah walked back in front of her, and removed the ring-gag from her mouth. Next he grabbed her by the hair, and lifted her head until she was looking up at him.

"You are showing excellent promise as a slave, Jeedai," he told her. "The one you called Danni Quee resisted for nearly a week before she gave in to her true nature."

Jaina couldn't help but be happy that Yamtsa Lah was pleased by her performance as a slave, in spite of the fact that she wasn't supposed to want to be a Yuuzhan Vong slave. Then she wondered if Tahiri hadgiven in to her true natureas well, and how long it had taken her. She had little doubt Alema Rar was currently pleasing her Yuuzhan Vong Masters, in whatever way they wished.

"What are you supposed to say, Jeedai?" Yamtsa Lah asked her with a casual strike to her reddened ass with his sadostaff.

Thank you, Yamtsa, was the first thing that came to Jaina's mind. Unfortunately she didn't know how to say that in her Master's language. Then she realized the correct response. One that would be appropriate for her to say to her Masters almost all the time.

"Belek tui, Yamtsa," Jaina replied with a smile.

"Good slave," he replied with a tug of her hair.

Then Yamtsa Lah stepped away, and Warleaders Zhat and Qurang returned. They quickly released Jaina from the tentacle hanging from the ceiling, and her ankles from the floor. They also released her bicep cuffs from each other. That, and not having her arms pulled up by the tentacle-thing were a relief to her sore shoulders. She was glad they didn't release her wristcuffs though.

Warleader Qurang Lah lead her by her leash over to a low, wide, table-like thing. As he shoved Jaina onto it, she saw that it that looked suspiciously like the one she had strapped Alema Rar to, when she had fucked her on board the Trickster. The similarities became further evident when Warleaders Qurang and Zhat began strapping Jaina to the table-thing.

First they released her wrist cuffs, pulled her arms around and forward, and and attached her wrists to two tentacles that stretched out over the far edge of the table. From the corners where her wrists were attached, the edge of the table curved inward to her jawline, leaving her head partially hanging off the edge. Then the two Warleaders quickly leaned down.

Jaina felt them pull her feet apart, and attach her ankle cuffs to something that held them about a meter apart. As soon as her ankles were secure, the tentacles attached to her wrist cuffs tightened, pulling her arms out at about a forty-five degree angle from her body. Once her arms and legs were secure, the two Warleaders pulled a tentacle-like strap tight over her upper back, and another over her lower back.

The sadobugs were still firmly attached to Jaina's nipples, only now they were pressed into the table-thing. When she had been pushed onto the table, they had responded by biting down harder. To make matters worse, the table was covered with small, needle-like spikes that stuck her everywhere her skin touched the table.

As Yamtsa stepped up behind her, and slid his dick into her wet pussy, Warleader Qurang grabbed a handful of her hair, and lifted her head to give himself better access. Then he pushed his dick past her ring-gag, and into her mouth. As Jaina strained against her restraints, she knew it would be a long night. Still, she loved serving Domain Lah!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12