Voyages of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our girls sure love to spend time with each other," Maggie had said, smiling at Katie through the water cascading down over her face and breasts.

"I'll say!" Katie stated. "Seems like that is all Dawn wants to do, go over to see Lauren!. Well, if you want the truth, that is just fine with me. Lauren is a lovely girl and I cannot think of anybody I would rather Dawn have as a friend."

Maggie beamed.

"Well, I feel exactly the same way about Dawn. Lauren and I are both delighted that she could have such a friend as Dawn. Ever since they both turned eighteen, for some reason, they have been inseparable," Maggie said, excitedly. At the time, Katie gave that last comment no heed. When she thought about it now, she wondered if there had been any intended innuendo.

Both women turned off their showers and headed for the dressing area to dry themselves off.

As Katie swept her towel over her head to rub it across her back, she felt Maggie very close to her and Maggie said, "Here, let me." and taking Katie's towel she rubbed it over Katie's back, from her shoulders down to her butt, up and down a few times, then caressing the towel around Katie's ass cheeks. Katie remembered feeling that tingly feeling in her pussy when Maggie did that, but Maggie went no further. She just handed the towel back to Katie. At the time, Katie was too flustered to offer to reciprocate. Thinking of it now she wished she had.

Having recalled that incident, Katie was now, more than ever, convinced that Maggie and/or Lauren was the "teacher" behind Dawn's newly developed skills which Dawn had just demonstrated AND her shaved pussy!

Could not be all that bad, she thought, everybody involved seems to be very happy about it. Her thoughts returned to the present.

Katie's eyes opened and she reached out her arms to hug her daughter. Dawn leaned forward and accepted the hug. Her hands wrapped around her mother's shoulders and her face nestled between Katie's breasts.

Katie wrapped her legs around Dawn's hips and thrust her pelvis up, rubbing her mons against her daughter's. Katie kissed Dawn's head and when Dawn raised her face up, Katie gently shifted her lips to Dawn's and softly explored Dawn's open mouth with her probing tongue. Their tongues danced and wrapped around each other, pleasuring each other with the sensations of intimate and passionate touch. Their fingertips stroked each other's face and neck. They continued this until it became obvious to Katie that her daughter's passion was growing.

Katie's hands began to stroke Dawn's back and sides, then moved down to her bottom, cupping her cheeks and spreading them. Katie pulled her legs together and spread Dawn's over hers to the outside, exposing her daughter's pussy and ass to her fingers. Katie reached down and gently ran her fingertips from Dawn's pussy to her anus, pressing softly between the lips of her cunt and onto the outside of her asshole, both without penetrating.

Dawn was now pressing her clit hard against her mom's and squirming in a circular motion. Her breathing was becoming labored and she was sucking hard on Katie's tongue, but not hard enough to hurt.

"It is your turn now," Katie murmured as she lifted her daughter away from her. They both smiled warmly at each other.

As they got up, Katie reached over to help Dawn remove her tank top and bra. Then Katie shrugged off her robe and let it drop to the floor. They both were now fully naked. They faced each other and their fingertips traced paths around each other's breasts and down their sides and across their hips. They moved closer together and their fingers wandered over each other's ass cheeks, each cupping the other's as they moved closer together and kissed again, their lips parting and their tongues reaching out to caress each other.

They stood in this embrace for some minutes before Katie guided Dawn to lie on the sofa on her back. She lifted her daughter's left leg and slid her body under it positioning herself between Dawn's legs, and resumed their deep kiss. Dawn softly molded her body into her mother's as their tongues intertwined again and their pelvic grinding against each other resumed.

Both of their bodies were firm, but soft to the touch. They smelled sweetly, with the mild tang of their arousal surrounding their senses. Their bodies were warm, but not hot, and their touching of each other was gentle and totally loving, caressing. Each sought only the other's ultimate sensual pleasure. There was little thought of themselves.

Katie held her weight from Dawn, maintaining close and full contact without causing Dawn to be uncomfortable. Katie lifted herself slightly and shifted her body downward, her tongue tracing over Dawn's lips and sliding down gently over her chin to her throat. She pressed her tongue hard against the side of Dawn's throat at that spot below the ear, evoking a grunt of pleasure from her daughter.

Dawn stiffened and wrapped her spread legs around her mother, pressing her pubis tight against her.

Katie waited for a moment for Dawn to relax and then proceeded to trace her tongue and fingertips down around Dawn's left breast. The breast seemed translucent, with soft blue veins streaking over it, centering in her areola with a warm pink nipple, sticking up firmly at the top of the generous mound. The breast was firm and stuck up proudly even though Dawn was lying on her back. Katie admired her daughter's beauty. She was getting aroused herself, just looking at Dawn's body and knowing she was going to make passionate love to her.

At that point, Katie realized that her desire to raise Dawn from childhood to adulthood without bringing a man into the picture was, in no small part, because she always admired the feminine beauty of her daughter, even when she was little and had not matured physically and sexually in any way. Katie admired the female body and preferred it over the male body with its coarseness and preferred the feminine psyche for its gentleness and thoughtfulness. She also recognized that no society would survive without the mixture and was actually glad she had partaken when she was led to do so when she was just removed from being a child herself. But, now, both she and Dawn were discovering new things about each other and they were immensely pleasurable.

Katie used her tongue to trace down around to the bottom of Dawn's breast and then slowly traced with a feather-light touch around the breast in a circle gradually moving in toward the center, to the proud, stiff nipple. When her tongue touched the tip of her nipple, Dawn gasped and sought to pull Katie's mouth to it with her hands on Katie's head. But, her mother resisted and holding back, continued to very tenderly play her tongue tip over the top of her daughter's nipple. Katie's tongue slid around the base of the nipple and reversed the circular feather-light touching until she was again at the bottom of Dawn's left breast. At that, she shifted across to Dawn's right breast.

Dawn was breathing heavily and her breasts were moving forcefully up and down. She squirmed under her mother's touch and thrust her pelvis up and down. Then, she reached down and began to stroke Katie's pubis, rubbing her fingertips up and down in her mother's slit. Katie spread her thighs slightly to give Dawn better access and continued to minister to Dawn's right breast. When she reached the nipple of this breast, she swirled her tongue around it and pulled on it very gently with her teeth. Her lips opened and she enveloped the nipple between them, lashing her tongue back and forth over the taught, swollen nipple.

Dawn cried out in pleasure. "Aaaagggghhhh!! Suck on it! Please, suck on it hard!!"

Again, Dawn tried to force her breast into Katie's mouth. And again, Katie kept control of what was happening. She moved across to Dawn's left breast and repeated her teasing of the nipple, using her teeth, lips and tongue.

Dawn's hands dropped to her own pubis and she began to rock back and forth, thrusting her hips into her hands pressed hard against her slit.

Katie accepted this as a signal and started sucking on Dawn's breast, drawing the nipple and areola fully into her mouth and swirling her tongue all around that in her mouth. Dawn's hands left their position and grabbed the back of her mother's head as she moaned loudly and pulled Katie more firmly against her breast. Katie continued to kiss and suck and pull at Dawn's breasts, switching from one to the other, back and forth.

Katie could feel Dawn's body begin to stiffen and sensed she was building to an orgasm. She realized that her daughter had inherited her breast sensitivity - she could cum just by playing with her breasts in the right way.

Katie continued to caress, gently pinch, knead, teethe, tongue and suck on Dawn's breasts, alternating back and forth, until Dawn screamed out and arched her back, her body stiff and trembling with the full force of an extremely intense orgasm. Dawn seemed to black out and Katie stopped her ministrations, allowing her daughter to recover from her sensory overwhelm.

Katie gently stroked down Dawn's arms and across her hips. Dawn began to relax and finally, with a deep sigh, opened her eyes, smiled broadly at Katie and reached out to embrace her. The two women lay side by side, cradled in each other's arms, softly stroking their fingertips over each other's head, across each other's shoulders and down each other's back. They both continued these tender caresses until they both drifted off into a gentle sleep.

When Katie stirred from her slumber, she awoke to her daughter's gaze. It was a very affectionate gaze, a happy one and a loving one.

"I love you so much, Mom. I can't really put it in words. I just know I want to give you as much pleasure as I can for the rest of our lives together."

"And well you know, I feel exactly the same way toward you, my sweet darling."

They both, in their nakedness, embraced each other warmly, both experiencing arousal at the touch.

"How did you know I could cum by only making love to my breasts?" Dawn probed.

"Because I am exactly the same way. That is one of the positive things you inherited from me."

"Oooohhh, goooody!" breathed Dawn as she lowered her head and drew one of her mother's nipples into her mouth. An electric spike surged through them both at the touch.

"Well, that is not the only thing we have in common," gushed Dawn. "Our periods coincide. I have often thought that was remarkable. Now, I am more than delighted."

Katie struggled to regain her composure, certain now that Dawn was totally secure in their new relationship.

"Are you hungry? I am starving. I know it is late, but I want a snack or something before I, uh, we, go to bed. Come to think of it, why don't we sleep together now? My bed is a King and we can have better opportunities to pleasure each other - and, more comfortably," Katie said as she squirmed uncomfortably on the sofa, where they still lay.

"I wouldd really like that," Dawn responded. "I mean, the sleeping together. Oh, sure. I am hungry, too. But I think our sleeping in the same bed from now on is a fantastic idea!" she exclaimed enthusiastically. They hugged each other again, then relaxed and helped each other up off the sofa.

Katie picked up her robe and said, "I really won't need this any more unless the temperature drops or we get company. I always liked going around naked, as well you know," she giggled, "but now we have no reason to get dressed when it is only the two of us at home."

"Mom, you are full of great ideas! I agree totally! I love being naked. Clothes are such an impediment to one's freedom of movement. And seeing you naked is such a turn-on! Hmmm, I am getting wet just thinking about it," Dawn said, as she rubbed her hands down over her pussy and clamped her thighs around them, pressing her fingers into her slit.

"What are you in the mood to eat?" asked Katie.

"You don't know?" responded Dawn. "You!"

Color rose in Katie's cheeks. "You know what I mean," she protested.

"Yeah, but I want you to know how much I want you. And, Mom, there is something else you should know."

Katie sucked in her breath and turned to look steadily into Dawn's unflinching gaze.

"Mom. This is not the first time I have been," she hesitated, "with a woman."

Ahhh, thought Katie, I knew it. Now for the confession?

"Darling, do you want to tell me about it?" Katie knew her daughter would be able to be much more free in their relationship if she wasn't hiding anything.

"Yeah!" Dawn was getting wet just thinking about her first time and now she could open up and tell the one person in the world who meant the most to her.

"You know Lauren and I are very close - well, it is a lot more than that," Dawn stated.

"You certainly spend a lot of overnights at her house," Katie remarked.

"Well, there is a good reason for that!" exclaimed Dawn, excitedly.

About three months ago, the frequency of Dawn's staying over at Lauren's had markedly increased. Since Dawn seemed so happy about it and eager to go, Katie did not see anything wrong with it. Indeed, Dawn seemed to become even more affectionate with Katie, so Katie responded positively to her daughter's growing relationship with her best friend, Lauren.

"Well, here is what happened. . ."

"Lauren's mom was out for the evening with some of the girls from her office. Lauren seemed pretty excited about something, but when I asked her what was going on, she just said, 'Hey, you will find out in a bit. I got something from my mom and I think it is just the neatest!'"

"OK", Lauren said, "Let's go into the living room."

As they entered the living room, Lauren turned on the TV and turned all other lights off. She went over to the shelf beneath the TV, selected a video, and inserted it into the player. She came back to Dawn and pulled her down on the couch next to her with one arm around Dawn's waist and holding her hand with the other. The girls often showed affection for one another - it was genuine.

The TV was flashing a black and white picture of large numbers within circles, moving down from eight to seven to six, etc. When one had been displayed, Lauren's arms tightened around Dawn and Dawn's excitement shot up, knowing something very different was about to flash on the screen. Instead, the screen remained dark, but sounds were coming softly out of the TV's speakers. Sounds which seemed to be those of a woman experiencing physical pleasure. Soft moans, with occasional sharp intakes of breath followed by louder moans. "Oh, yes, right there! Oh, you are so good. Oh, yes. Oh, please, don't stop. . ."

A strange tingling sensation was beginning to emanate from Dawn's pussy. She had felt the same thing when she had stroked down there while showering and remembered that happening one other time when both she and Lauren were showering together and she was staring at Lauren's lovely body.

The sounds coming from the TV were increasing in volume and intensity. Gradually, a picture began to come into focus and Dawn recognized, with a start, that it was of a tongue stroking up and down and wiggling back and forth in a woman's pussy.

Dawn just sat, spellbound, her jaw slack and her eyes staring intently at what was graphically displayed before her. She could see that it was another woman doing the tonguing.

Soon, Dawn began to squirm, unconsciously driven by the growing intensity of the woman being ministered to as the tongue moved up to the top of the pussy, flicking around the clit, stroking the hood up and down on either side, then settling directly on the nub. Then, when her lips settled over the tip of the shaft of the clit and began to stroke up and down over it, the woman's cries became shrieks and it was evident she was humping violently up and down, mashing her pussy into the other's mouth with each stroke. Her pussy was glistening with juices flowing copiously out of it.

Now the camera backed away and Dawn could see the entire body of the woman being pleasured. She was thrashing her head from side to side and holding the head of the woman tonguing her pussy. Her legs were wide-spread, giving her lover total access to her.

The other woman was firmly grasping the buttocks of the woman she was lapping, preventing the thrashing about from disconnecting her from the woman's pussy.

Everything in what was being displayed, was centered, focused sharply, on the pussy being made love to. This was clearly portrayed as the source of all the incredible pleasure that was being created.

It was bombarding Dawn's senses. She was totally drawn into it. Her own juices were flowing freely.

The woman being made love to suddenly screamed loudly, her body went stiff and she bucked up and down, pushing against the face buried in her pussy, mashing it against her with her hands held tightly against the back of the other woman's head.

Dawn was still totally locked into what was displayed before her. The woman buried in the pussy relaxed her grip on the other woman's buttocks and reaching up around her waist, began to slide her fingertips softly over the climaxing woman's tummy, even caressing around her breasts as the woman she was loving slowly relaxed.

The screen went dark and then became white, nothing being displayed. The sound was replaced with that of the tape rewinding,

Slowly, Dawn emerged from this spectacle. As she did, she sensed her own incredible arousal. She also sensed something else - a hand had slid under the top of her pajama bottom and her panties and fingers were sliding up and down over her pubic hair, pressing from time to time into her soaking wet slit. She also realized her legs were spread wide and that the hand was not hers! It was Lauren's!

Dawn turned her face toward Lauren's and saw an open mouth with soft, moist lips coming toward hers with the tongue extended between the lips. Dawn opened her mouth and accepted Lauren's kiss. Their tongues danced around each other.

Lauren's hand withdrew from Dawn's pussy and reaching under Dawn's butt, pulled on the pajamas, clearly trying to remove them.

"Yes!" Dawn moaned softly. She stood and swiftly removed her pajamas, top and bottom and then stepped out of her panties. Lauren did the same.

The girls embraced each other, stroking each other's back and cupping each other's ass cheeks, while they pressed their pussies against each other's.

Lauren said, "Come with me," and led me back into her bedroom to teach me a thing or two. God, it was fantastic!

"Well, Mom, needless to say, that was when I lost my 'virginity'. Well, so to speak. It was not with a guy, but it was a thorough sexual experience and I did orgasm."

"And, you liked it!" Katie cooed, smiling warmly.

"Oh, God, yes!" Dawn replied. "And we have been making love to each other ever since, every chance we get."

"Mom, I could not believe how wonderful I felt! And, Lauren - she had planned the whole thing!"

"Did you reciprocate?" Katie asked, expectantly.

"For sure!" Dawn exclaimed, "And that was just as much fun!"

"I asked Lauren where she got that video. She said it was her mother's.

"Well, now you know Lauren and I play with each other, er, make love to each other, whenever we get the chance.

"That is when I started going over there more frequently than before."

"Hmmmm. I thought something was attracting you there," Katie said, smiling broadly. "Now I know why and to tell you the truth, I certainly understand why."

"Well, that is not all," Dawn said. "One night as we lay on Lauren's bed in the dark, she said she had a special treat for me, but it was a surprise.

"As you can see from what I have told you and your experience with me tonight, Lauren did not have to touch my clit in order to bring about a mind-blowing orgasm in me. All she had to do was make love to my breasts.