Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

"Take that you dirty whore! I am going to fill your pussy with my cum!" I told her.

I pulled back paused and then rammed my cock into her with bone jarring force. I repeated it over and over again. She closed her eyes and just went with the thrill of the moment. I leaned forward and bit her neck as I drilled her pussy with my hardness. I rammed my cock into her all the harder when I saw the expression on her face. She was in heaven and I wanted no more than to push her over the edge one last time. I stared to pant as I felt my own orgasm building quickly now.

"I am so close!" I told her. "Shall I fill your pussy or spray your tits and face?"

"Fuck my tits please! Come all over me!" She moaned.

I pulled out and rolled her onto her back before straddling her tits that she was pushing together. I love fucking her tits they are so soft and warm. I slid my cock between them and started thrusting. She flickered her tongue over the head of my dick when it appeared. It wasn't long now I could feel the wave of pleasure cresting inside of me. Through gritted teeth I moaned her name and she opened her mouth to receive my gift to her. Two seconds. Time seemed to slow and each thrust lasted a minute. Then with a cry of bliss my cock blasted pulses of cum over her tits and some even into her open mouth. She leaned up and took the head into her mouth and started stroking the shaft to milk every drop from me. I think I passed out then...

I smelled food and heard someone near me. I cracked an eye and there was my sweet little sister bringing me breakfast in bed. Her hair was still wet and all she wore was a puffy white robe provided by the hotel. She helped me sit up and placed the tray over my lap. She then began feeding me.

"Natasha is in worse shape than you." Sis said.

"Yeah," I asked.

"Yeah you must've fucked her rotten brother of mine. She was unable to walk she was so pleasantly sore." Sis explained.

"Serves her right," I said. "How are you?"

"Horny, all the guys my age are gay and I am just not into women." She replied.

"Pity I would've liked to see you and Akira do the nasty." I said smiling.

"What is it with men and two women?" Sis asked me.

"Two beautiful women pleasuring each other: getting all wet and hungry for cock and then being there to fuck both of them. Now that's entertainment." I told her.

"Okay I get it now." Sis moaned.

"Just imagine yourself with two or even three guys; one for each hole." I said. "Now that would make your day wouldn't it?"

"Oh god yes it would!" She said moaning deeper. "Would you fuck me? I need it so bad my pussy is practically dripping."

"Well I do need to take a shower," I pondered. "If my cock just happened to slip and land inside a dripping pussy that wouldn't be my fault would it?"

"Oh no not at all," Sis moaned. "I'll start your water.

She stood up and turned and walked away and somewhere along the way she lost her robe. God's what a fine ass she has. I finished breakfast and Sis returned to get the tray. Her c-cup tits brushing against my arm when she did so; when she turned she bent over and as she had said her tight lil pussy was soaked.

"I told you so," she said over her shoulder.

"Just get my shower ready." I said.

I rose from the bed and headed for the shower and there was Sis waiting the hunger burning fierce in her eyes. Without a word she proceeded to take my clothes off brushing against me so that her erect nipples touched my bare skin. When I was as naked as she, she took me by the hand and led me into the walk in shower. She closed the frosted glass door before dropping to her knees and took my hardness into her mouth. Sis' tongue swirled around the head bringing guttural groans from me. Soon her head was moving forward and back deepthroating me with amazing ease on her part. Then when she felt I was ready she stood then turned away from me and backed her soaked pussy onto my iron hard cock. The head parted her lips before moving deep into her warm wet tightness. We groaned together when I was as deep as I could go. She began to move fucking me with her pussy and I looked down watching my dick disappear inside of her over and over again. God she was tight and it felt so damn good! Suddenly the door opened and there stood a naked Akira with nipples hard and a hungry look on her face to match Sis' any day of the week.

"Thought I might find you too in here when no one answered the door," Akira said as she approached me and drew me into a soulful kiss.

"Oh your cock feels so good!" Sis said as Akira and I kissed deeper still our tongues dueling now and I felt my dick get harder still inside that wonderful pussy.

With a gentle hint I began to fondle Akira's tits and nipples and she and Sis were moaning in unison now. I teased her tits as the tight pussy squeezed me now like a warm velvet fist. Sis was moving with deliberate backward thrusts now driving herself onto my cock as hard as she could manage.

"I think she likes your dick," Akira said.

"Yeah I think you are right." I replied.

"After she comes it's my turn to get impaled." Akira said in a low moan.

"I want to feel your pussy wrapped around me again Akira," I said hungry for her.

I grabbed Sis by her hips and began fucking her in hard powerful thrusts. She lowered her head and simply moaned for all she was worth as words seemed to escape her. It didn't take long to feel her pussy start to spasm around me and Sis' wordless scream fill the air. I kept thrusting into her until she begged me to stop. Then I backed off and Akira assumed the position against the far wall her back parallel with the floor and her pussy begging to be fucked. I walked over and lined up the head of my cock with her pussy and looked over my shoulder at Sis who was smiling ear to ear.

"Watch this," I told Sis.

I rammed my hips forward and Akira bit back a scream of her own as I began to fuck her hard and fast. Sis watched with an eagerness that surprised me.

"Do I look like that when you fuck me?" Sis asked me.

"Yes you do," I said.

I fucked Akira harder and faster now the slapping of our bodies louder than the falling water from the shower head. Akira was grunting in time with my thrusts and that made me all the hornier.

"Un un un un..." Akira moaned.

"So fucking tight!" I said.

"Mmmm you should see her face brother of mine." Sis said.

"Describe it to me," I said.

"Well her eyes are almost closed by not quite. The expression is priceless like a porcelain mask made to show the perfect bliss. The way she is moaning and biting her lip to keep from screaming; now that gets me how because I know that's what I look like when I am impaled on you. It looks like she is very close to coming, isn't that right Akira?"

Akira could only nod and focus on all the pleasure coursing through her body. She began to move backwards now to meet each of my thrusts and I knew she was close, very close. Suddenly without warning her pussy grabbed me so hard I couldn't thrust forward any further and her back arched as a primal scream escaped her as her body was wracked in a very powerful orgasm. She shook like she was hit by a powerful electric current then slowly her body relaxed and I could pull my cock free. Akira spun and dropped to her knees and began sucking me off. Her hunger was undiminished as her fist jacked me off and her lips formed a tight seal around the head. It wasn't long before she was swallowing the powerful pulses of cum shooting down her delicate throat. She kept squeezing the shaft until she had every last drop. Sis watched all this in amazement.

"Damn that was hot!" Sis said aloud.

"Tell me about it," I replied.

"Happy?" Akira asked me.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"Mmm I think you would be happier fucking us both at once." Akira said.

"I can't argue with your logic," I said smiling.

"It's worth a try," Sis said surprising me.

"Then let's make a date of it after the wedding." Akira said with an evil grin on her face. "I only want to make my future husband happy."

"Oh this is better than any man deserves." I said aloud.

"No, you deserve to be happy." Akira and Sis said in unison then they looked at each other and smiled.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers