Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked him to stop, that I couldn't take any more, and still he persisted in his lust despite my protestations. Maybe it was because it had been so long since he had had sex, or maybe he had a hard time reaching orgasm then, but slowly he did begin to heed my wish's and started to slow down until finally he stopped and withdrew his cock from my pussy which was now on fire. I rose from the chair and seated myself in it, with George standing before me with his cock still standing to attention, requiring some sort of release. Without a seconds thought I took his now glistening shaft into my mouth and began to slowly suck him, tasting my pussy, which made George moan and become shaky on his legs, for he would tremble from time to time and have to steady himself with the chair. It seemed to go on forever, at least twenty minutes that I just sucked him and used my tongue on his cock when eventually I could feel his cock starting to spasm, and I knew that he was getting close to coming. Still, it went on for some minutes more and I began to feel as if I would have his cock in my mouth as long as he needed it, perhaps hours, and yet I was still quite impressed by his staying power and loved indulging him so, licking, sucking, using my tongue as an organic toy, and sending him to some place outside of time; I just knew he was in heaven so how could I stop before he had spent. "

"Then just when I thought he would go on and on forever, and my mouth was becoming sore from his now thrusting and effectively fucking my mouth, he began to tremble and then grasping the back of my head started to shoot a torrent of cum, filling my mouth with it whereupon upon I began to swallow in earnest, yet I simply could not keep up with the volume sprayed forth and found myself gagging on it, such that the balance began to spurt out the sides of my mouth and down onto my tits. When I finally withdrew from Georges cock because I could take no more and was beginning to choke on his cum, he continued to spend all over my face and lips. Once he had finally finished releasing all that pent up sexual energy I just sat there with his cum coated all over my face and tits, and with its taste lingering in my mouth; just feeling totally and completely flabbergasted with the proceedings which had just taken place."

"George himself appeared lit up like a candle such was the glow which had been cast upon him through the lewd acts we had just engaged in and I just felt so satisfied that I had satisfied him so much. It was obvious to me that I had done something very special for him and that feeling merely added to my own sense of satisfaction he had given me."

"Once we both regained our composure I got up and cleaned myself up with a towel George had fetched from the bathroom. He asked if I wanted to take a shower and I told him I was late for work and better get going. George and I had not up to then kissed, and he leaned in toward me and kissed me softly on the lips, tenderly, as if to thank me for making him feel like a million dollars that day. Even though he is a millionaire, he knew that no money could come close to the sheer intensity and satisfaction I had delivered to him that day. By then I had forgotten all about my prior suggestion of money and as I was about to leave George retrieved a box he had on the mantle piece and withdrew some cash. Without much thought he riffled through it and handed me a wad. I looked at it and said that I couldn't take it, and that I had enjoyed myself as much as he. He insisted I take it and that he would be offended if I didn't, saying that he had more money than he knew what to do with and that it would make him happy if I took it. So I took it, and maybe on the drive home there were some inklings of me feeling like a whore for doing so, but I had realised by then that I had, at least on that day, made the man very happy, and if making someone happy is so wrong then...well you know. But Jesus, George has the biggest cock I've seen in my life. Beyond that though, he is the nicest man you could ever meet."

"Shit!" I replied in a half whisper having listened intently to Leanne's story. It felt to me as if Leanne, with the knowledge of me having listened to Lisa's story while I was in Leanne's closet was somehow now telling her own story in the same fashion, as if its intent was not merely to inform, but to arouse me, which it had. Considering that I felt a little uneasy about her at that point, not quite sure what to make of her, yet still without doubt quite blown away and staggered by her openness and lack of shame or guilt about the way she led her life. Included with that, the way she had explained the story even though she was a writer of erotica, and now, as I learned, a high class prostitute merely added to my interest in her. This was all very new to me and while I was a little apprehensive about her, nevertheless quite impressed; one by her unique character and blunt honesty but also by her obvious love of sex. At least that we had in common.

"Did you like that?" Leanne asked as if to seek confirmation that the stories affect was realised upon me.

"Yeah that was amazing, I really enjoyed it, I can see now why you write erotica."

"Well like I said Mike, I am new to that too and it is just a part time thing, I am really not that good at it and to be honest I much prefer doing it that writing about it, watching it, or reading it."

"So what about the last guy, you said there were three" I asked.

"Ah, well maybe we should leave that for tomorrow huh. I think I should really be getting some to bed."

"Yeah you're right I'm exhausted too," I said, "its been quite a day and all that happened is quite something."

With that I got up and was at the foot of the stairs headed up to bed when Leanne called out to me.

"Hey Mike," she said as she came into view and looking at me seductively, "listen I am so glad you told me about the closet thing, really its no big deal ok so don't dwell on it. I can fully understand what happened and I don't care at all, I know you'd never have done it on purpose...ok...and I won't tell Lisa."

"Yeah Ok, thanks" I replied, "I promise it won't happen again, and I am sorry about that I just don't know what over came me."

"Night," replied Leanne.

"Night," I said before walked up the stairs and closed the bedroom door behind me and slunk into bed looking forward to masturbating about all the vivid images of the preceding day which had invigorated me so much.

No sooner had I turned off the light and grown erect did I hear Leanne walking up the stairs which as always creaked with every step. She tapped on the door and I advised her to come in.

"Hi," she said quietly. "Hey, I'm not sure this is out of line at all, but I am wide awake and if you want, I could use some company."

My mind raced as I processed this proposition rapidly, replying, "Sure, I don't think I can sleep just yet either."

"Why don't you come into my room, the bed is a bit bigger."

"Yeah, ok."

I quickly got out of my bed with my heart pounding in anticipation proceeded into her room where she had pulled back the covers and intimated to me that I get into the bed. Once I was under the covers with only my boxer shorts on she removed her nite gown and got in beside me dressed in a white negligee. Without a moment to consider my luck she forthwith reached down and started to stroke my now flaccid cock. Within seconds I was again fully erect and Leanne smiled at me widely as she seemed to relish giving me the relief I had for the hours past wanted so badly.

After several more minutes of her stroking my hard cock I began to fondle her breasts and kissed her passionately which she returned likewise. I began to become highly aroused and put my hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy beneath the negligee which was already wet with her sex. Leanne moaned softly as I parted the material of the negligee and felt her hot wet cunt beneath my touch which was becoming desperate as each moment passed.

With my fingers drenched with her sex I forthwith pulled at the negligee so I could see her fully naked. Leanne in realising my hungry desire sat up and pulled the negligee over her head and then pulled the bed covers down so I could observe her beautiful body. She in turn pulled my boxer shorts off and was obviously just as horny as me because once she had discarded them beside the bed squatted over my erect cock and eased it into her juicy snatch. Once she had me entirely inside her she began to gyrate her hips and moved up and down rhythmically which I met with equal intensity. My cock felt incredible as it moved within her increasingly wet pussy which was hot and swollen. Leanne's tits bounced up and down and I groped them eagerly, loving their soft full texture and occasionally pulling her down so I could suck on her hardened nipples, periodically softly biting them which evoked further contortions from her. She in turn bounced with ever increasing ferocity as if she were possessed and in need of frantic release. I found myself trying in vain to tame her now wild bucking by grasping her buttocks firmly and thrusting my cock deeply and vigorously into her delightful cunt to keep up, but this just made her increase the tempo of her insatiable frenzy of lascivious abandon. At once I was aware that she was riding me like some kind of mechanical bull and that I was at the mercy of her lust. Just when I thought I would be injured by her increasingly aggressive pounding upon my cock she arched her back and screamed out, twisting and grimacing as though she was possessed before she finally collapsed on my chest and started to pant and moan deeply in my ear as the abundant perspiration between us made us both wet from head to toe and I could feel her hot cunt still pulsing around my stiffened shaft.

"Holy fuck," I though as she lay they breathing deeply and sighing like she was finally released from some kind of fury which burned within her.

"Oh Mike," she said catching her breath, "I've wanted to do that since the first moment I met you. God you're good," she continued before she kissed me.

She lay there on top of me with my throbbing and still rock hard cock inside her while I looked up at the ceiling feeling staggered at her energy and fierce conduct. While I was incredibly turned on still I was somewhat stunned that she whom I had prior to that day considered so innocent and demure, had turned out to be some kind of sex goddess.

Leanne slowly came back to her senses and pulled herself up off of me and I momentarily wondered if perhaps she had satisfied her own cravings and desired sleep. But she had other ideas and without uncertainty positioned her gaping pussy over my mouth as she took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me keenly. I could smell the sweet scent of her swollen cunt as I could likewise taste its delightful wetness which just heightened my own lust. Her clit was engorged and unusually large. I sucked on it fervently, licking it softly, then more passionately, which just made Leanne begin to moan again, and in moments she was grinding her cunt into my face forcefully. Within moments my entire face was drenched with her juices which flowed out of her liberally, and I buried my tongue inside her exquisite pussy further tasting her essence before I plunged my nose between her gorgeous and protruding lips which were inflamed.

Leanne again started to buck wildly so I plunged two fingers into her hot snatch and began to finger fuck her deeply, meeting her ever increasing thrusts which seemed to know no bounds while I continued to lick and suck her erect pink clit which protruded so gloriously.

Her appetite was insatiable and I was now drawn likewise into a realm of animalistic abandon, of which before I was oblivious to. She seemed like she was relishing being devoured as I too relished the feeling of her mouth as she sucked my cock hungrily. I felt like at any moment I would explode such was the intensity. Without thought I began to ease four fingers into Leanne's tremendously soaked cunt and was surprised that with effort and some resistance I could so easily get them in there. Once her pussy had fully accommodated my fingers I again began to fuck her with them just as vigorously as before. Only now Leanne began to whimper, occasionally withdrawing from my cock and letting out more vocal sighs and moans like she was being overwhelmed.

I could feel myself building to a climax and began to thrust my cock deep into Leanne's mouth which made her gag slightly, but she somehow maintained sucking it enthusiastically despite it being plunged to the back of her throat ever more desperately. All of a sudden it was as though I had been transported to some place outside of time as I exploded in rapture releasing a torrent of cum into her mouth which she consumed as it gushed down her throat in spurts which seemed to go on forever.

Having finally filled her mouth with cum and after she had swallowed it all so easily, I collapsed, practically hyperventilating as Leanne's cunt remained in front of my eyes while she too had collapsed similarly. Again we just lay there for several minutes in silence before finally Leanne pulled herself up and lay beside me. As our breathing came back to normal Leanne spoke.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

"Oh I think that was the best orgasm I've had in my entire life," I replied honestly.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"That was incredible," I said as I pulled her close and fondled one of her breasts, noticing her nipples were still fully erect.

"Mind if I asked you a question?" she asked.

"No."

"Have you ever fucked any one in the ass?"

I was, despite our lascivious activities taken aback by her question but replied simply, "No."

"Wanna try it?" she asked me smiling and grinning mischievously as though she took pleasure in my innocent response.

"Yeah," I replied, again feeling aroused and somewhat bewildered at her candour.

Leanne then got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, and then came out again holding a small jar which she unscrewed once she had gotten back into bed.

"Smell," she said as she placed the opened jar under my nose.

The fragrance was one of apricots and the anticipation of what I thought was about to take place again made me hard. Usually it would be some time before I was able to get as hard as I got at that moment but somehow the taboo nature of it all seemed to arouse me further.

Leanne then dipped her finger into the gel and started to gently massage it on the top of my cock. She then got up out of bed and asked me to follow her into the bathroom which I did. When I got inside the door Leanne was bent over the sink exposing her ass to me as though to beckon me inside. At first I was hesitant having not prior engaged in such an activity which hitherto I had considered, perhaps naively, that few would partake of, and certainly not Leanne whom for some reason I still thought of as a polite lady despite her lewd conduct and earlier revelations about her work.

Suddenly I was actually stimulated by the sight of her asshole. It looked inviting and enticing and even beautiful. A thought I'd not had prior to this day. I tentatively placed the head of my cock at her asshole and started to slowly ease it inside, immediately feeling the relative tightness of it as I pushed it inside. At first I went very slowly because I thought I might hurt her. But once the head of my cock had penetrated her it seemed to go in easily, until I had buried my hard cock half way in her ass. Leanne seemed to wince in slight discomfort as I did this, but reached back and grasping my buttocks pulled at me, encouraging me to go deeper until I had fully submerged my member all the way inside her ass. The first thing I thought was that it felt different to pussy. It felt tighter and warmer, hotter. It was felt fantastic. Not only because it was felt physically different, but because it seemed so naughty and forbidden to me.

Gradually I started to move in and out slowly and within a few moments was loving the feeling of it all. Leanne had started to play with her clit and frigged herself while I did this. She then advised me that it was ok to do it harder now so I started to thrust with more vigour, going as deep as I could. She had again begun to moan, but much more loudly this time and with a different tone to her vocalisation which seemed to come from deeper within her.

After a few minutes I began to fuck her asshole as I might have likewise fucked her pussy earlier, without restraint. Leanne in turn frigged herself more rapidly as I'd begun to plunder her asshole mercilessly, and she seemed to enjoy it immensely because she would utter, 'Oh yeah, ah yeah....yeah....ohhh....yes.....yeah....come on....fuck me....fuck me hard....fuck my ass....yeah fuck that asshole,' and these utterances merely increased my enthusiasm.

Surprisingly I was building up to a climax very quickly on account of the tightness of her asshole as-well as her encouragement including just the sight of my cock penetrating her so readily. It seemed to me to be so dirty yet paradoxically I was loving every second of it. I could sense too that Leanne was on the verge of cumming because she started to breathe heavily, panting, then moaning, then again talking in filthy language. I couldn't hold back any longer and with sweat dripping off of me I began to thrust my cock into her asshole rapidly and as deeply as I could which resulted in me cumming deep inside her, making me shiver with the sheer magnitude of force which had been released. Leanne cried out and also shuddered, then screaming as she too began to cum spasmodically while I continued to pump my cock into her tight asshole and she continued fingering her clit. Then just as I had pumped the last of my cum into her delightful asshole did she release a stream of urine which sprayed out of her cunt all over the floor and onto my feet. It had started as a stream but them gushed out much more forcefully and during which Leanne kept frigging herself as she again screamed out, until eventually she too was spent and slumped over the bathroom sink in a heap, almost collapsing in the process.

I stood there behind her, cock still in her ass, as I too felt my legs begin to tremble and threatening to give way. So I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and was somewhat surprised it was not tainted with what I might have expected otherwise. Leanne somehow pulled herself up from the hand basin and turned toward me and merely shook her head as though to suggest she had just been fucked like she has never been fucked before. I too shook my head in a state of disbelief at what we had just done before retreating out of the bathroom and unsteadily making my way back to the bed where I collapsed and soon thereafter slipped into a deep deep sleep.