Voyeur Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben laughed and pulled Rachel in for a tighter hug. Whether she was flushed from excitement, wine, or both, it was adorable.

"I thought he didn't like me," Rachel sighed absently as Ben's lips trailed up her neck.

"He's a bit weird with people. Like you are," he breathed, tugging her earlobe with his teeth. "Now, tell me..."

Startled, Rachel urgently dug her nails into Ben's biceps at the sight of Toby, Kevin and Peter grinning from the doorway. Unabashed, Ben twirled to face them with Rachel trapped in his arms.

"We're calling it a night," Toby announced, stepping forward to cheekily shake Rachel's hand limply draped over Ben's shoulder. "It was great meeting you, Rachel."

Kevin and Peter echoed Toby's sentiments before the jovial trio disappeared.

"Bye guys!" Ben called after them.

"You're not going to see them out?" Rachel whispered indignantly.

"They know the way. Why, you scared they'll stay to watch?" he chuckled. "I think it was about time we ended the night."

"Oh, good, because..."

"No, cutie. We are not going to bed."

"Oh." Rachel uneasily glanced up to see Ben's expression turn severe.

"You're going to tell me everything that happened earlier, remember?"

"Oh!" Rachel gulped, having forgotten the incident. "Ben, it was nothing, really."

"Excellent, I can't wait to be reassured. Come on," he said lightly, and gathered her in his arms.

Rachel bit her lip as Ben carried her into the lounge room and sat them both on the couch.

"Um, so..." Rachel awkwardly looked away as Ben neatly clasped his hands together in his lap with an expectant look.

"From the beginning, gorgeous."

Rachel blew out an uneasy breath, observing how alert Ben appeared despite drinking throughout the evening. "I was at that sandwich place and he just came out of nowhere."

"What did he want?"

"To yell at me, I guess," she shrugged. "He was drunk."

Ben grit his teeth. "He didn't touch you?"

"I told you before that he didn't!" Rachel petulantly answered.

"Uh huh." His dark eyes bored into hers. They were burning.

"A-Anyway...he...he..." Rachel faltered, trying to make it sound less terrible than it was. "He knocked over my table..."

Ben's eyes widened.

"The staff confronted him!" Rachel added defensively, realising it was a mistake to wait. She should have disclosed it earlier, when he was completely sober. "And that was that."

"No, that wasn't just that." Ben sat up straighter. "You said a guy stepped in before anything serious could happen."

"O-Oh, right," Rachel uttered, both impressed and annoyed by his acute memory.

"So, what the guy had to intercept, is what I want to know," Ben sweetly clarified, forming a stiff steeple with his fingers.

Mesmerised by the way Ben's fingertips turned white by the pressure he applied, Rachel fleetingly considered lying. "He was going to throw coffee at me."

Ben swore and jumped up from the couch.

"Ben!" Rachel implored. "You promised!"

Breathing quite heavily, he continued to pace the room. "Trash was too good for that fucker. I should have sent a stronger message. How did he find you?"

"No idea." Rachel tiredly shrugged one shoulder.

Calming himself with an effort, Ben returned to the couch and stroked her cheek lightly. "Thank you for sharing. I'd hate for you to keep things from me."

Feeling she was off the hook, Rachel breathed a sigh of content that the interrogation was over. But Ben's next words sapped the wind from her sails.

"Now tell me exactly what Toby said in the kitchen."

"Wh-? N-Nothing!" she stuttered, way too quickly to be convincing. Even if she hadn't spoken, her face turned guiltily red.

"Ah." Ben trailed his fingers down the side of her arm in a way that was both affectionate and sinister. "I think you know by now, that I'm a determined kind of guy," he murmured. "I'll get an answer out of you, one way or another."

"No! Oh, Ben! Wait!" Rachel pleaded, but he was already straddling her. She was pressed back into the cushions, her wrists easily captured in one of Ben's hands and forced over her head.

"Now we know that your feet are ticklish," he mused, tightening his grip as she squealed and tried to get free. "I wonder about your underarms?"

"Oh, no! Wait! Ben, no! Don't!" she begged, jerking left and right to shake him off, but there was no point.

"Now," Ben said pleasantly, the fingers of his other hand wiggled tauntingly by her side. "What were we talking about?"

Rachel shrieked with laughter and frantically twisted when his finger drew a steady swirl across her armpit. "No! No! Ben, no!" she cried.

"Mmm?" he replied. Distracted by her breasts, his tickling hand began to knead them over the smooth dress, the delectable curves heaved under his palm as she gasped for breath. "You looked fucking stunning tonight. I could hardly take my eyes off you..."

Another anguished burst of laughter escaped Rachel when Ben's hand cruelly tickled up her side. "No! Ben! Stop! Please!"

"You can end it all, babygirl," he cooed, unable to wipe the devilish grin off his face. "What did Toby say?"

"H-He...he..." Rachel stammered, genuinely struggling to clear her mind. "Please, Ben, just let me think!"

"I'm waiting?" he prompted in a sing-song tone, feeling slightly guilty about how much fun he was having at her expense.

"I...I...he..." Rachel managed, then yelped and arched desperately as Ben's fingers drew more circles on her weak points.

"He?" Ben echoed helpfully, though his dark eyes glowed mischievously. "He what?"

"H-He said you were a womaniser!" Rachel blurted in a frantic rush. "I'm not your normal type of girl, and I'm invited next time he hosts!"

"I see." Ben released Rachel's wrists and pulled her into his lap.

Rachel gratefully curled up against him, still huffing and puffing from the tickling ordeal. Ben cupped her cheek to catch her attention.

"That upset you?" he asked, holding her tentative gaze.

"N-No, I think Toby would be a nice host," she lamely answered, sensing the approach of conversation that she didn't particularly want to engage in. It was already awful her insecurities were obvious, but she hated that he might feel pressured to reassure her.

"You know that's not what I meant," he said quietly.

Kissing her forehead, his lips thoughtfully lingered on her skin. "Remember our conversation, right here, when you tried to leave after the first night?"

Rachel bit her lip, wishing she could forget. That had also been very embarrassing - she'd cried in front of him. Ben leaned closer.

"I meant every word," he spoke lowly against her ear. "I'm in love with you, like crazy. Whatever my past was, is done. You are my future. And Rae, I'll never hurt you. Ever."

Rachel was slightly irked that she did feel a lot better, and changed topics. "Do you think they liked me?"

"Oh, yeah," Ben smirked. "They know I'm not messing around. I'm surprised Toby was so well-behaved. Probably scared I'd knock his teeth out."

"What did Nick mean before?" Rachel frowned. "About your sparring?"

"Oh. I practiced Muay Tai for a while, but I've toned it down. In the beginning, it was kinda bloody. The guys always joked about crazy girls beating me up."

"Muay Tai?" Rachel frowned. "For how long?"

"Eight years," Ben breezily answered, edging closer as Rachel's frown intensified.

She was clearly about to ask more questions, and Ben decided he'd had enough of keeping a respectful distance. His mouth swooped on hers in a hard kiss, and his hands indulgently captured her breasts.

"Oh, but-" Rachel sighed against his lips.

"Uh-huh," he breathed, before gently tugging her rosy bottom lip with his teeth.

Ben's hands left her chest, and Rachel felt the hem of her dress rapidly ascend her body.

"Damn, I should have taken your panties before dinner," Ben said thickly. His hand quickly slipped up her thigh to encompass the warm panty gusset. "And kept them in my pocket. I think your little bare pussy would have loved being around all those guys, without them knowing..."

"Ben! I would not!" Rachel squealed indignantly, her heart racing as Ben's fingers sneaked under the material to stroke her.

"You're wet, gorgeous. Go on," he whispered against her skin. "Say you'd have skipped panties, just for me."

"No! I wouldn't...!"

"Say you'd like to know that every time our eyes met tonight I was thinking about eating this fucking tasty little cunt..."

"Ben!"

"I was thinking that anyway," he ruefully admitted, before gently biting her neck.

Then he circled two fingers around her soft, soaked core before slipping inside her. Rachel moaned and Ben hoarsely laughed, feeling triumphantly dizzy with a mix of alcohol and lust.

"Say it, Rae. Say next time you'll forgo panties when-"

"No!" Rachel heatedly refused, but her tone was more aroused than indignant.

"Interesting thing about you," Ben observed, continuing to tease her with his fingers. "You're so uncomfortable talking dirty, but you like it when I make you. Strange psychology. I love making you squirm."

"I-I don't like it!" Rachel denied with bright red cheeks and downcast eyes.

"Well I do. I fucking love it," Ben said roguishly. His fingers moved faster and Rachel's hips lightly bucked against his wrist without her realising.

"Ben, please!"

"Yes, gorgeous?" Ben wriggled his fingers a certain direction and Rachel's eyes widened urgently.

"Oh! I want... Can we go upstairs?"

"Sure," he confirmed, then leaned close. "When you tell me what I want to hear."

Rachel's jaw dropped, but Ben cut off her next protest.

"Nope. You're going to tell me sweet nothings. I'm holding your orgasm hostage."

"W-What do you want to hear?" Rachel whimpered, as Ben's fingers talentedly moved inside her. His teeth grazed her earlobe.

"Tell me the truth about when I caught you the first time. Tell me every little sordid detail."

Though wildly excited, Rachel froze with horror. "Please!"

"Come on, cutie. It's fucking hot and strokes my ego. It's a dangerous combo no man can resist."

Rachel smiled nervously, but still offered nothing. She could feel his large erection, pressing against the front of his jeans to full size.

"Fine," Ben relented. "I'll ask questions, and you answer. Deal?"

Not wanting to push the limits of his leniency, Rachel slowly nodded. Her wide-eyed apprehension made Ben's cock twitch with hot anticipation.

"Did you deliberately seek that spot to spy on me?"

"No..."

"Tell me how you found it."

Rachel cringed, surprised by how he was getting off on the smallest details of her shameful discovery.

"I was hiding from a family friend..." she gasped as Bens thumb gently stroked over her clit.

"Mmm. Male, or female?"

"F-Female. And I found the empty corridor and the upstairs offices..."

"And then you saw me showering?" Ben's dark eyes glowed as Rachel nodded. "What did you like about me?"

"Oh..."

"Come on, Rae. Tell me." Ben's hand stopped moving between her legs. The abundant wet coating his fingers brought a big smile to his face. "What did you like about me?"

"I liked all of you," she said breathlessly. "The way you washed. How the water flowed down your chest."

"Uh-huh," he said huskily, licking his soaked fingers. "Now tell me how you played with yourself." Quickly pulling his cock from his jeans, he guided Rachel's hand around the hard girth.

"Jerk me, Rae."

Rachel stared speechlessly, until his hand found its way back between her legs and she gripped his shoulder and arched. Her other hand obediently stroked his hard shaft. Feeling the length and thickness of his cock, Rachel could hardly believe it fit inside her so nicely.

"Rae?" he warned.

"I...I'd sit on the edge of table and...touch myself," she sighed.

"Tell me how. Did you finger yourself, or just stroke? What did you think about while you did it?"

"I usually just stroked..."

An excited shiver passed through Ben. 'Usually' implied a number of times.

"You didn't finger yourself, like this?" Ben breathed, plunging three fingers into her slick, tight pussy.

"I...I..." she gazed up at him, her pink mouth ajar.

"What did you think about, while you watched me?" he urged, slowly and rhythmically fingering her. He loved the way her small hand unconsciously tightened on his cock as they moved together. It was very erotic.

"I thought about how hot you are," she confessed, the pink flush in her cheeks bloomed to red embarrassment.

"And?" Ben began to grind his hips as she pumped him.

"I wondered if you had a girlfriend. What it would be like to touch you...and...and," she broke off, struggling.

"Go on."

"And what it might be like to...taste you," she cringed, dropping her eyes from his lustful gaze.

"You wanted to suck my cock?" he panted, his hand working harder on her. "You imagined getting to your knees with my cock in your mouth, while you played with yourself?"

Squirming, Rachel nodded. Ben was practically on top of her, between her spread legs. He felt her thighs tauten as an orgasm built, the hand on his cock squeezed urgently.

"Oh, Ben...I'm...!"

"No, not yet, Rae," Ben withdrew his hand and gently eased his cock from her eager grip. "Ok, let's take this upstairs."

"But I'm ready now!" Rachel argued, to his surprise.

"I don't have condoms down here. Unless you're willing...?" he trailed off, looking very interested in her answer.

"Maybe just this once," she said breathlessly.

"Oh, fuck. Are you sure?" Ben murmured, though he was already on his knees and guiding her to bend over the couch.

"I think so," Rachel replied dazedly. Then her dress hitched up her hips, and her panties were yanked down to her thighs. Ben spread her cheeks and buried his face between them.

"Yes!" Rachel moaned.

"Mm-Hm," he said, teasing and tasting her glorious wetness with his tongue. Rachel's eyes widened when his tongue tickled higher.

"Ben!"

"What?" came his muffled reply, in a tone reverberating pure delight.

"Y-You-You're...!"

Ben gleefully lifted his head. "I'm what? Say it!"

"No!"

"Ok." He dived down again, and Rachel squealed.

"N-No one's done that before!" she gasped, her eyes still wide.

"Oh, you're wrong, gorgeous." Ben straightened behind her, his arm circled her waist and he kissed her neck. "Trust me, a lot of people do it. And I've been dying to do it to you."

"I didn't think..."

"Come on," Ben said huskily, grinding his erection on her ass. "Say you liked it."

"It felt weird!"

"But good weird, right?"

"I don't know..."

"Yeah, you do," Ben chuckled. He reached down to rub the head of his cock against her soaked entrance. Then he pressed forward, squeezing into her tight pussy.

"Oh, yeah," he ground out, closing his eyes with ecstasy. "And by the way, you are my type."

"Uh...huh?" Rachel breathed with surprise, feeling herself wetly stretch around his invading girth.

"Let me tell you a few things," Ben groaned, thrusting at a painstakingly slow pace. He pulled the tie keeping the remainder of Rachel's plait in place and slid a hand slid through her hair.

"I fucking love your hair. The colour, the length, the way it feels on my chest while you're sleeping..."

The act of a stud hotly fucking her from behind whilst singing her praises was something Rachel never imagined she'd experience. Whilst she struggled to comprehend it, Ben kept talking.

"I love fucking you. Your body is perfect. We fit together in every way," he sighed, the hand on her waist moved to her breasts. "And you're so damn sweet, inside and out. I'd be an imbecile to let you go. You're mine."

Rachel arched as her climax approached, her head pressed back against his shoulder. Ben turned his face to kiss, nibble and suck her smooth neck while thrusting.

"I'm...I'm gonna come," Rachel faintly whimpered, feeling new jolts of pleasure as Ben began to rub her nipples over the dress, her firm breasts rhythmically jiggling as he took her from behind.

"Say it! Say you're mine!" Ben grunted, fucking her harder but holding her steady against him with one hand on her breasts and the other tangled in her hair.

"I'm yours, Ben!" Rachel cried out, then moaned as the sensations in her body took over.

"I'll fuck you with a condom any day," Ben ground out. "But being in you bare, our flesh sliding together without barrier...I can feel how wet you are for me...Fuck...!"

Ben suddenly ripped the front of her dress open, his hands urgently tugged her bra down to eagerly caress Rachel's silky, firm bare breasts. He lightly pulled her nipples until the rosy peaks stiffened sensitively and Rachel gasped. Her pussy tightly clenched around Ben's girth, and he groaned.

"I love you, Rae," he panted, releasing her hair and breasts to grip her hips. Now fucking her at a frenzied pace, he lost control with the peak of his emotions. "I want to fuck you every way there is. I want to eat your pussy and ass every day. I want to marry you!"

Ben roughly thrust balls deep and held still whilst shooting several streams of cum inside her, loving how her tight walls still reverberated remnants of her orgasm around his shaft. It was the greatest feeling of his life, and he wanted it to last forever.

Rachel tiredly relaxed against the couch in a sexed-up stupor, her thoughts lightly spinning around Ben's sex talk.

"You ok?" Ben panted, resting his perspiring forehead to her shoulder. "I'm sorry about the dress. I'll replace it."

"It's ok," she sighed dreamily, her eyes closed.

Carried to bed by Ben, his mouth intermittently kissed Rachel's cheek, temple, the corner of her mouth while she feigned sleep. Comfortably tucked under the blanket with Ben curled around her, Rachel's mind dizzily dwelt on the evening, particularly the last part.

Did Ben really say he wanted to marry her? The way he said it was the strangest part, as if the chaste disclosure tipped over his orgasm. The bizarre nature of his vulnerably would normally make her giggle, but in this case, it was just another thing she was scared to give any weight to.

Nestled against her lover, Rachel was incredibly comfortable. She was happy. And for some mysterious reason currently evading her rational mind, Rachel quietly cried herself to sleep.

******

A week later, Ben went to the gym and Rachel snuggled in bed with a book, still in yoga clothes. Not ten minutes had passed, when she was sure the front door opened.

"Huh?" she said, dropping the book to her lap and tilting her head at the ensuing silence.

Maybe Ben changed his mind, or something else. Rachel checked her phone. No text from Ben. After waiting long enough to be satisfied she was alone, Rachel wriggled off the bed, phone in hand.

Bent over, rifling through a pile of clean clothes, a new sensation struck her. It was a jarring, loaded silence, almost like a pregnant pause. Like those times the quiet seems loud due to an invisible, buzzing tension. As though someone was standing right behind her.

It wasn't even Halloween, and she was spooked. With grit teeth, Rachel inwardly chastised her superstition, and deliberately kept her back turned, squashing the urge to check Casper wasn't waiting behind her with a knife.

After congratulating her stoic bravery, Rachel shrieked with terror when a hand seized her neck and pulled her upright.

In panic mode, her arms flailed back and hit a masked, male face. Her finger connected with an eye, and she was briefly released. Quite angered that Ben thought it'd be fun to spar with her, Rachel turned to shout at his poor taste in practical jokes. But before she could get a word out, she was tackled to the floor.