Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 14

Story Info
Frankie gets the group going and it gets hot from there.
11.9k words
4.74
12.3k
12

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[As expected, I've received comments to end the story at Chapter 13. Others are sorry to see it end and have offered interesting twists to continue this story or pivot into another related series. I like some of them. I had already written Chapters 14 and 15 and have held them back to see what the comments were. There are enough 'keep goings' to warrant posting these two stories. Admittedly, Chapter 15 ends without proper endings but I could only see more of the same daily sexual exploits by all concerned and I'm sure that gets boring after awhile. If I get a spark of inspiration to continue this story in some interesting way, I'll come back to it.

This story was geographically accurate and the neighbors and family actually exist but all the physical attributes are more contrived than not. Their sexual proclivities are fiction as well, as you might expect. This story was fun to write because of my familiarities with the details of my surroundings and activities on the lake.]

*****

Frankie and I scheduled our departure from "The Camp" so we could be home for little Anna's first birthday. We had received a text message from Donna with a video of her first steps as she wobbled from one piece of furniture to another. She was on her tiptoes like she was afraid to put her entire foot down on the floor. With her pampers on, she looked like she'd just got down off her horse. I played the video about a thousand times and laughed every time.

Everyone attended the birthday party including Mikey, who was only five months old. He loved to be around Anna and she was good with him. He'd just stare at her and smile as she motivated around him. I was amazed at how quickly she'd gained her feet. The little imp was fast too. Mikey would lay on the floor and use his feet to reposition himself trying to keep Anna in sight.

The warm weather arrived in late May. Divi was home from college for the summer and with a recommendation from Donna, she got a job waitressing at the diner. We restarted the rotating dinner parties again. It was once a week, so it wasn't a big imposition. We enjoyed each other's company and the women, who were in the majority, six to three, decided that we should dress like we would for a dinner out at a fancy restaurant. None of us guys thought much of that idea but, again, we were in the minority.

The men wore dress slacks and shoes with open collar shirts or cotton V-neck sweaters under sport-jackets. As expected, fancy dress to Ashley meant something completely different than the other women. They came in full evening makeup, diamond jewelry, elegant dresses or Palazzo pants and lacey tops and stiletto heels. Ashley came in garish makeup and leather one-piece outfits with micro-mini skirts and brass-zipper tops with the zipper pulled down to the middle of her cleavage and platform 'fuck-me' pumps. There would be slight smirks among the other women but no one said anything close to disparaging. The guys smirked too but for entirely different reasons. No matter what Ashley wore or didn't wear, she was gorgeous.

To look at Ashley, one would think that she was just another slutty, big breasted, dumb, blonde. The slutty part was mostly accurate, and the big breasted was for certain, but she was actually quite intelligent and more than carried her share of the conversation around the dinner table, regardless of the topic. She was coarse, to be sure, and she never failed to amuse everyone with her cursing and foul language, although we were trying to tone her down around the kids. She was refreshingly PC free. The women enjoyed her company as much as the men. I was glad that Jacob had picked up with her again. She was a force of nature and life around Ashley was exciting and colorful and never boring.

Frankie asked me once if I'd ever motor-boated Ashley's tits and I got to laughing so hard as that image entered my mind, that I couldn't breathe. Between gasps for air, I told her no, but I'd seen Jacob do that in front of the boat parade to a chorus of beeping horns and I was pretty sure Eddie had too. The far away expression on Frankie's face made me think that she was imagining what it would be like.

The dinner parties last summer where casual affairs. Everyone dressed in jeans or summer dresses. Although proper public decorum was the rule; it didn't always work out that way. With nine people tightly pressed together around our relatively small dining room tables, it was pretty easy for one couple or another to get their hand into their partner's lap. Attempts were made to be as discreet as possible but glazed eyes or open mouths and sudden gasps for air always gave it away and conversations would stop as we watched until they were done. Then with a flurry of grins, the conversations began again until the actions of the first couple incited another. Nothing was ever said and it never erupted into an orgy like it probably would have in the past.

With the new dress-code, I wondered how things would go on the sex front. All six of these women were smoking hot as it was and dressed to the nines like they were, sexual thoughts were impossible to push aside for any of us. I sat in my chair at the table with a hard-on for the ages and the red flushed faces around the table told me I wasn't the only one. Drinks were flowing pretty heavily and more so than usual. Frankie and I both drank socially but we never sat around the house drinking. I'd been there and done that.

In mid-meal, I realized that conversation was kind of sparse. Either the food was so good that everyone was too busy eating or something else was going on. I suspected the latter. I glanced at Frankie beside me. As the newbie to the group, she was the controlling force and everyone knew it. Nothing, other than a little finger-sex, was going to happen in front of the others unless Frankie sanctioned it. Frankie knew it too and she wasn't at all comfortable with it.

We ate quietly and there wasn't a hint of the usual under the table jerking or fingering. It was as though everyone knew that if one couple started, it would be a free-for-all and they stole glances at Frankie as if they were telepathically imploring her to drop the checkered flag.

I noticed Frankie glance at me and when I turned toward her, she was staring longingly at the bulge in my pants. She looked up at my face and I could tell that she was on fire. She looked back down in my lap again. I didn't know what she was going to do but she looked like she would just explode into little pieces if she didn't do something and soon.

I leaned over to her and moved to kiss her. She pulled back and whispered, "If you even touch me, I'm going to cum right here in front of everyone." It looked to me like she was going to cum whether I kissed her or not. I glanced quickly around the table to see if anyone was aware of Frankie's situation. They all were. I leaned closer and set my lips on her lower lip and sucked it in. Her lips were parted in a soft moan, which precluded me from getting both of her lips. Her eyes, which had been closed in anticipation of my kiss, burst open in a horrified look. She pulled her lower lip back as her hips fired forward. Her torso and head snapped back to counterbalance her hips and she muttered, "Oh fuck Baby, I'm cumming. Oh Jesus." Her hips snapped back and her head pitched forward as her arms went around my neck to help her control her body spasms. A murmur started around the table.

Frankie dropped one hand to her lap and began frantically pulling the hem of her dress up so she could get her fingers into her pussy to assist her spontaneous orgasm. She bit down on my shoulder as she groaned and the groan turned into a muffled scream as she deadened the sound in my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her back to hold her as she was gyrating in her chair. The others were so fascinated by Frankie's spontaneous orgasm that they hadn't initiated any sex between them. They just stared at Frankie. She knew everyone was staring at her and she kept her eyes shut to ward off her embarrassment.

I lifted Frankie out of her chair and into my lap facing me with one leg on either side of my thighs. Now that she wasn't facing the others, she opened her eyes inches from mine. She had the most lascivious expression as she leaned forward and feverishly kissed me. Unbeknownst to me, Frankie's fingers were pulling another orgasm forward. She groaned out, "Oh God Baby. Here comes another one. Give it to me. Please, NOW." She pulled her hand from her sex and furiously yanked open my belt with one hand and pulled down my zipper with the other. My cock was as hard as an iron pipe and it sprang out of my pants and slapped against her pubic mound. She was starting to spasm again as she fumbled with my cock trying to get me inside her. She was muttering, "Please, please, please."

The moment that my cock was inside her she pulsed into another orgasm. I could feel her pussy clenching on my glans as it pushed in. Her scream brought everyone to their senses and lips were dropping onto cock and pussies all around the table. The orgy that everyone hoped would happen was on. Frankie was oblivious to the activities around her. She was in heat as she furiously humped her sex on my cock. She was so frantic that I didn't dare join my thrusts with hers for fear of hurting her. I just stayed still and Frankie fucked herself through another orgasm and I couldn't hold mine back any longer and I thrust my hips up as I blasted so many shots of cum into her that she was pushing it out of her as fast as I was shooting it in. Cum drooled down my shaft to my balls and into my pants. I couldn't have cared less. As I began to soften, I knew that her cervix wouldn't be a problem anymore and I grabbed her hips and began thrusting up into her as hard as I could. I'd just cum, but I was still on fire. She grinned at me and kissed me and then she groaned and added her momentum to mine. I wasn't going to cum again soon but it didn't take long before Frankie was screaming into her hardest orgasm so far.

To my left, Ashley and Divi were sharing Jacobs cock with Ashley sucking his balls while Divi was driving her lips up and down his shaft and then they swapped. He had a look of pure bliss. Ashley was working her hand in Divi's pussy and Divi was doing the same to Ashley. Donna and Priya had lowered themselves to the floor behind their chairs and were in a sixty-nine with their long dresses pulled up to their waists. Priya was on top. Sylvia was spread-eagled on her back on the table between the plates and glasses and dinnerware with her legs spread wide and Eddie was vigorously drilling her in the ass.

It took a long time before Frankie came to enough to even realize what she had started. When she did, she looked behind her to her left and then her right and turned back to me with an ear to ear grin and said, "Well, finally." I grinned at her and we kissed.

There was a lot of groaning and screaming going on around the table while Frankie and I kissed. She squirmed around on my semi-erection and grinned hard at me when she felt my cock responding. I stood up, lifting Frankie with me, and carried her with her legs wrapped around my waist and my cock still imbedded in her pussy, to the living room. She was busy stripping off my sport jacket and unbuttoning my shirt and they dropped to the floor. I was busy unzipping her dress from her neck to her waist.

Through all of this, Frankie continued to pull herself on and off my cock with her legs. I set her ass down on the loveseat and my cock pulled out of her. She gave me a frown when the glans pulled out. I pulled her dress down her legs. She was completely naked and I smiled because she had gone commando for this evening's dinner party. Had she planned this all along?

She leaned forward and yanked my pants to the floor and I kicked off my shoes. My flagging cock was inches from her lips and she looked up at my face and pushed her lips on and started jerking me off with both hands. We were aware that the others were making their way into the living room too but we didn't pay them much attention. My entire world was right there in front of me.

When Frankie sucked my cock back up to attention, I knelt to the floor and Frankie lifted her ankles up to my shoulders. Frankie leaned back against the loveseat and pulled my cock to her sex and released it as I pushed back inside her. She groaned out, "Oh my fucking gawwddd, Baby. I love this cock."

At that moment, Divi was walking by, leading Eddie by his cock and she said, "Fuck yeah. I heard that." I looked back to the dining room to see what had become of Sylvia. She had pushed herself across the table, still on her back, still fully dressed, with her head draped over the edge. Jacob was driving his cock into her throat. A steady "AAAWWKKK, AWWKKK," noise came from Sylvia's throat until Ashley positioned her naked body behind him and reached around Jacob's body left and right and as Sylvia locked her lips on the ridge of his glans, Ashley began jerking him off with both hands at a furious pace from Sylvia's lips to his balls. That was hot. Ashley kept it up until Jacob launched his jizz into Sylvia's mouth and down her throat. Ashley and Sylvia shared the last of his load and then Sylvia pulled herself off the table and stripped naked. In moments, Ashley and Sylvia were enjoying each other in a sixty-nine on the floor. Jacob sat down in a chair above them and began jerking himself off trying to get his cock back up. He certainly had enough visual stimulation.

As I watched the three of them, I began grinding my cock into Frankie at a slow and steady pace. Frankie had closed her eyes and was luxuriating in the moment. We were both gasping for air and she gave every indication that another orgasm was on the way.

Donna and Priya had driven themselves through several orgasms and now they were looking for something different. As far as I knew, it had been a long time since either of them had had a cock and they had probably become inured to the need. I noticed that they were carefully watching me and Frankie as they sat on the sofa gently fingering each other.

Divi was 'awwwkkinggg' on Eddie's cock as she sat in a chair and he stood in front of her. Her hands were on his hips pushing and pulling on them. Eddie was examining the ceiling as he groaned non-stop.

Frankie pulled my attention back to her as she suddenly drove her hips up at me as she pulled with her legs. She opened her eyes and pursed her lips at me and mouthed the words, "I love you," and then she grimaced and her facial expression tightened along with the rest of her and she screamed into another orgasm. I stopped my motion and held her thrashing body.

My cock was rock hard when Frankie dropped her ankles from my shoulders and eased her pussy off my cock. She pushed her index finger down on my glans and smiled when she pulled back as my cock jumped back up again. I moved to the seat beside Frankie. She looked over at Donna and Priya who were grinning broadly at us. At that moment, I couldn't tell if they wanted me or Frankie.

Then Frankie shocked me when she leaned toward me and whispered, "You have a haram to take care of. I'm about fucked out. If I change my mind, I know where you live." She depressed my cock again and then giggled when it sprang back up. She looked over at Donna and Priya again and pointed at them and then at my cock making it clear that she was offering me to them.

Donna looked at Priya with a hopeful smile and then Donna mouthed the words to Frankie, "Are you sure?" Frankie grinned and nodded. Donna pulled her fingers from Priya's pussy and stood up. She stripped slowly and sensuously as Priya watched and renewed her fingering in her own pussy.

As sexy as Donna was at that moment, I wasn't completely sure that this was right. I looked back at Frankie with an expression that revealed my trepidation. She put her hands on my face and kissed me. I felt the tension drain out of me as she whispered, "It's okay Jack. Consider this your final step. I love you." She kissed me again and released my face. She grinned at me and said, "I'm looking forward to watching you and Donna and you and Priya. They're making me wet again so don't be surprised if I throw myself in the mix at some point."

Donna was suddenly on her knees spreading my legs so she could get between them. Her face was flushed red with sexual heat. I bent forward and kissed her and she returned it with considerably more passion. She gripped my raging hard cock and started stroking it with both hands. She watched her stroking hands for a few moments and then looked up at me and said, "I'd forgotten how much I missed your cock. Jesus, I'm hot right now." Frankie sat up straight beside me and watched us. She was dragging her fingers through her pussy as the heel of her palm rolled on her clitoris.

Donna just watched her hands gliding up and down my shaft for a while and then grinned at me and lowered her head to push her lips on and I groaned hard from the moment she made contact until she had taken as much of me as she could. She pulled back up and swirled her tongue around the ridge and drilled her tongue into the 'spot'. My head fell back against the loveseat but I couldn't take my eyes off her gorgeous face bobbing on the tip of my cock. Her hands resumed their motion up and down the shaft. Frankie must have been amused by the look of pure bliss on my face because she broke into a grin.

Priya watched us and then she got up off the sofa and stripped her dress off. She wasn't wearing any panties either. Then I wondered if all six of them had planned this. Priya knelt down beside Donna in front of Frankie. My first thought was that they were going to share my cock between them. I was shocked when Priya bent forward and pushed her lips to Frankie's sex as she stared up at Frankie's smiling face. When Priya dragged her tongue through Frankie's sex, Frankie humped up and drove her hips up higher. When Priya's tongue pushed into her pussy, Frankie's head rolled off to the side facing me as she moaned out, "Oh my God, Priya. That's incredible."

As Donna continued her blow job and hand job, she watched Priya in Frankie's sex and she looked up at me to see what my reaction was. My reaction was simple; my cock surged harder and Donna gagged on it. She pulled off to clear her throat and giggled as she said, "Hey Mikey. He likes it." Priya giggled into Frankie's sex.

Donna didn't return her lips to my cock. Instead she stood up and slid her legs onto my thighs and pulled my cock to her and slid further forward until my glans was buried in her pussy. From there, she dropped slowly like she was savoring every millimeter. Her eyes closed and her lips parted as her head dropped forward. She held her breath all the way down and then expelled the air and sucked in another lungful.

Priya reached up and caressed Frankie's breasts which were still lactating even though she had stopped breastfeeding a couple weeks before. Priya pulled her tongue from Frankie and pushed herself up to suckle on Frankie's tits. She emitted a series of "mmmmm's" as she savored the taste of Frankie's breast-milk. Then she continued up Frankie's torso and they kissed sensuously before Priya dragged her tongue down through Frankie's cleavage and back to her sex. From there, it didn't take long before Frankie groaned into another orgasm. I had lost count.

Frankie's groans and silent scream pulled Donna's orgasm out and she rolled her head to the side and moaned hard as her hips snapped forward and then back driving the rest of her body in the opposite direction. Donna grabbed her tits and pinched them hard as she pulsed through her orgasm. Her tits offered no hint of breastmilk as she had stopped breastfeeding months ago.

Divi had pushed herself onto Eddie's cock and was writhing like a snake as her back arched and her hips drove herself on and off. Eddie was mauling her tits and she was whimpering as she exploded into her orgasm. Eddie groaned hard and lifted his hips to drive his cum as deeply inside her as was possible. They quickly settled down and watched us as Donna reluctantly pulled herself off my cock so Priya could push herself on.