Voyeuring a MILF: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Marsha moaned that she couldn't wait any longer and that she needed me to fuck her. I got back up to my knees and grabbed the sides of her g-string as she raised her ass off the bed. I pulled it down her legs and tossed it aside, then lay on top of her, guiding my cock into her slippery pussy. We both groaned in relief as I slipped easily into her. Pausing only briefly to appreciate the feel of her pussy around my throbbing cock, I started sliding my cock in and out of her, slowly at first, but gradually picking up the pace. Marsha was moaning happily, her hands on my ass, pulling me into her. Her pussy felt so amazing, so incredibly wet and slippery. While she wasn't as tight as her 18-year-old daughter, she was working her pussy like only someone with experience could. We started out making out but as she got more vocal, I dropped my face to her neck and kissed her there.

While pulling me into her, Marsha was also raising her hips to meet my incoming thrusts. I was fucking her hard and fast, both of us completely worked up and looking for relief. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't more than five minutes into fucking when Marsha let out a cry and began to convulse beneath me. I could feel not only the tremors within her pussy, but an increase in lubrication. I continued to fuck her as she continued to cum, knowing that my own orgasm wasn't all that far off. Once she'd come down from her climax, I asked if she'd like to ride me, knowing that this would prolong our first fuck. She was into it, so I got off of her, reluctantly slipping my cock free of her sweet pussy, and we switched places. I lay in the middle of the bed while she knelt beside me before swinging her leg over me. I gazed appreciatively at her figure as she guided my cock to her waiting pussy. She still wore her black stockings, her blonde curls appeared to have been recently groomed and her big tits sagged against her chest, waiting for me to suck her hard, protruding nipples.

She moaned happily again as she sank down onto my still rigid cock. I reached up to fondle her tits for the first time, feeling their smooth skin and soft flesh in my hands. I ran my palms over her hard nipples as she started riding me hard, bouncing up and down on my cock. She leaned forward with a hand on each side of my head, hanging her succulent globes right in my face. Taking advantage of this position, I held her tits while lifting my head to lick and suck her nipples. I was raising my hips, thrusting into her pussy, as I worked on her tits, anxious to cum deep into her hot pussy. While I continued to lick and suck her nipples, I slid my hands around to grasp her ass, pulling her down on my cock as I thrust upward. We had both broken into a sweat by now with all of the vigorous fucking we were doing. Marsha was slamming herself forward and back, feeling my cock jamming deeply into her pussy. I was pushing upward, burying myself into her as deeply as I could. I felt my cock beginning to swell and was anxiously anticipating a momentous orgasm.

I had moved my hands to her hips and let my head drop back onto the bed while pushing up into her in anticipation of my orgasm. Marsha was keeping pace with me and breathing heavily. My orgasm kept building and building until I was desperate to cum. Finally, I let out a groan of relief as I started shooting off into Marsha's pussy. I was pleasantly surprised yet again when she also let out a cry and I could feel her pussy milking my orgasm out. We came together, seemingly forever, before she collapsed on top of me, our sweat mixing between us. As my cock shrank and slipped out of her, she rolled over next to me and we kissed, keeping our bodies close.

"What a way to end a drought," Marsha finally said, after we'd caught our breath. I told her that if the men of the world knew what a fantastic lover she was, they'd be lining up at her door. She blushed, saying that a lot of the credit probably should go to her pent up energy and sexual frustration. We talked for a while, lying in each other's arms, enjoying the scents from the candles mixed with the smells of our sweat and our lust and watching the shadows cast by the candlelight dancing on the walls and ceiling.

"You have a pool table, don't you?" I asked after a while.

"Yes," she answered, "how did you know?" I told her that the previous night at the bar I suspected she had some shooting experience. She told me that the table was downstairs but it had been a while since she'd played on it.

"Have you ever been fucked on it?" I asked.

"No, I haven't," she replied, "but why do I feel as though that is about to change?"

She had been fiddling with my cock for a little while, so it was starting to show signs of life again. As she started to get up, she leaned over and took me into her mouth, pulling my growing member between her lips. Once she was sure my cock was well on its way to recovering, she got off the bed and I quickly followed. We walked naked through the house and down into the basement. I reflected on the time I had seen her at the top of the stairs in her black miniskirt, looking both hot and livid at the same time. I'd only had to try to visualize what was under that skirt for a short time before the first time I'd seen it for myself through her window. Now I had seen it, touched it, eaten it and fucked it. I was truly a lucky guy.

Marsha started to uncover the pool table, revealing the green felt below. One of the corners caught the cover, so she leaned over the table to free it. I was standing close behind her when she did this and couldn't resist the beckoning of her ass. Stepping up behind her, I took her by the hips and pressed my throbbing organ between her ass cheeks. She stopped what she was doing and spread her legs wider, reaching between them to guide my cock into her slippery pussy. I pushed forward, slipping easily into her, then began to piston my cock in and out of her while holding her by the hips. She was resting her head on one of her arms on the pool table while the other hand, the one that had guided me into her pussy, remained between her legs. As I fucked her pussy, she rubbed her clit with her fingertips.

Holding her by the hips, I just kept pumping my cock in and out of her succulent pussy, enjoying the feel of its slick, fleshy walls on my moving prick. She was moaning softly while I fucked her, pushing back at me as I thrust into her. I started picking up my pace, fucking her hard with my hips slapping against her ass and making it jiggle. I got a little to overzealous and pulled too far back, my cock slipping free. Grabbing it in my right hand, I guided it, not back into her slippery pussy, but positioned the head between her cheeks and against her asshole. With one hard push and a cry of pleasure mixed with pain from Marsha, my cock was inside her tight ass. I started pumping slowly, my hands back on her hips, and was surprised when Marsha cried out again and began to shudder as an orgasm coursed through her. I fucked her tight ass as she fingered her pussy, eventually feeling my own orgasm beginning to well up.

Before I came, I pulled out of her ass and told her to get up on the table and lie on her back. She did and I climbed on top of her again, slipping back into her hot pussy. We started making out while I fucked her hard in the missionary position, pumping my cock in and out of her. I had almost cum in her ass, so it was only a few minutes before I was about ready to cum again. I was having fun, though, so I pulled out of her and quickly climbed up to straddle her ribs, laying my dick between her tits. She pushed her tits together around my tool while I humped her chest, enjoying the feel of her soft flesh squeezed around my cock. I fucked her tits as long as I could, but when I was about to cum, I moved forward again and slipped my cock into her mouth. She released her tits and grabbed my ass as I humped her face, working her oral magic on me. I slowly slid my cock in and out of her mouth, savoring the feeling as long as I could. Finally, with a surge of pleasure through my body, I started cumming into her mouth.

When I was finally spent, I moved down and lay beside her on the tabletop. She told me that I had surprised her by fucking her ass, but she had quickly recalled how much she liked it, as indicated by her immediate orgasm. I explained that I had stopped fucking her ass so that we had the opportunity to actually fuck on the pool table.

"I don't think anyone has ever fucked on this table before," she said, "unless my daughter has and I just don't know it."

"Well when she gets home," I joked, "you can tell her you got fucked on it over the weekend and were wondering if you were the first."

"Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be telling my daughter that I'm fucking someone who is closer to her age then mine. If you don't mind, I'll keep this relationship to myself." I told her I didn't mind, but didn't dare tell her that I didn't want Jen to know any more than she did. Plus, it wasn't like it was entirely secret; her friends and mine all knew about it. We lay there quietly for a few minutes before she asked if I'd eaten anything.

"Hmm, no," I said, thinking about it, "I haven't even eaten any pussy yet."

"All in good time," she replied, "we've got the whole weekend ahead of us. I think we'd better make sure we keep our energy up though, so let's go find some food."

Following her back up the stairs, I couldn't keep my hands off her ass; I massaged it the entire way up. I just couldn't get enough of this naked woman I was with. Lucky for me, she couldn't get enough of me either. As we prepared and nibbled on some food, we were constantly touching each other. I was happy to be standing behind her, my limp cock pressing between her ass cheeks while I held her tits in my hands. I would have been content to stand behind her like that for hours. Of course my hands naturally found their way down over her slightly round tummy and over her hips until I found that patch of blonde curls. I found her clit and lightly brushed it for a few seconds before she made me stop at least until we had eaten. I don't know how many times we paused during preparations just to hug, our naked bodies pressing together, or to make out, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. She toyed with my cock occasionally, too, gradually bringing it back to life.

We sat down, naked, at the kitchen table and ate what we had prepared while drinking some white wine. My eyes drifted from her pretty face down to her breasts, which were visible above the tabletop. Just thinking about playing with her tits some more, eating her pussy, fucking her mouth, watching her walk around naked, I was well on my way to another raging hard on. In fact, by the time we finished our meal and I pushed back from the table, my hard cock was waving from my lap. Marsha appeared to be pleased, so she got up and straddle me on the kitchen chair, her boobs right in my face. Now this was a great position. As she lowered herself onto my cock, her slick pussy enveloping my rigid cock, I started sucking her nipples while gripping her ass with both hands. Using the floor for leverage, Marsha rode up and down on my cock, holding onto the back of the chair. I did my part by forcing my cock up into her while pulling her down hard on me.

I wanted nothing more than to sit on that kitchen chair, fucking Marsha and enjoying the feel of her slippery pussy riding up and down my shaft, so that's what I did. I licked and sucked her nipples, gripped her ass and fucked her while appreciating every feeling I was experiencing. Her pussy felt amazing, so hot and slick sliding up and down my shaft. Marsha was moaning softly as she rode me, not going too fast at first. Like me, I think she was just enjoying the feeling of fucking in this position. Having fucked good and hard twice already, we had lost some of the urgency and were able to just appreciate a nice slow fuck. Eventually, Marsha started to pick up the pace, I assumed as her orgasm began to approach. I kept up with her and gradually moved my right hand so that the fingertips slipped between her ass cheeks. When it appeared from her movements and the sounds she was making that she was closing in fast on her orgasm, I slipped my middle finger down to massage her anus. It was slippery enough from sweat and other fluids that with a little pressure, I was able to insert my finger into her. Her reaction was instant; she pulled her cheeks in, tightening up her ass, and immediately started to cum. She let out a cry of ecstasy and surprise, shuddering in my lap.

I was still fucking her and fingering her ass, but when she'd finished cumming, she stood up, vacating both orifices. She reached down to tug on my cock while telling me she wanted it in her ass again. I stood and pushed the chair away, suggesting that she hop up on the table and lay back. She cleared our dinner dishes to the side and sat on the edge before lying back. I lifted her legs and had her take them behind the knees and pull them up as far as she could. This left both her pussy and her asshole immediately accessible. I slipped into her dripping pussy to lube up my cock, fucking her for a minute or two before pulling out and lining up with her tight asshole. She let out an enthusiastic groan as I penetrated her, her mouth hanging open with her tongue poking out. I started fucking her ass, loving the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her tight hole. I had Marsha rest her legs against my shoulders and grabbed her legs about where they joined her hips so that I could pull her toward me while I was thrusting into her ass. With her hands then free, she slid them down to finger her pussy and play with her clit while I fucked her ass.

It wasn't long before the snug confines of her ass had me about ready to cum. This time I was going to fill her ass rather than pull out. That would make three orifices I'd cum in since I'd arrived at her house. As I was fucking her faster and harder, I could see her hands moving faster over her pussy. She looked so scrumptious lying there, her big titties bouncing, her pretty mouth forming an "O" and her blonde curls peeking out from behind her two busy hands. I felt my cock beginning to swell as my orgasm built up within me. With a final hard thrust, I started to shoot my load into Marsha's ass. I pushed in and out of her a few more times as I came and she suddenly began to shudder as she had another orgasm as well. When I was finally spent, I pulled out of her and dropped onto the chair behind me. After a minute or two, Marsha got up and suggested that it was time for a bath. I followed her out of the kitchen.

We soaked in a nice, hot tub for a while but when we were both close to dozing off, we decided it was time to get to bed. Once we were dry, we slipped naked between the satin sheets and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. We were going to need a good night's sleep if we were going to survive the next thirty-six hours.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12