Voyeuristic Tendencies

Story Info
The night she caught her husband.
1.2k words
3.75
61.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is something very naughty about being a voyeur. Perhaps it is because you're seeing someone doing something very private and personal when they think no one is looking. Maybe that's why the act of masturbation is hushed in the public arena and shunned by so called do-gooders when realistically, everyone does it and since it's done in private then it must be a sin, a taboo...or is it?

To catch someone in the act and shamelessly watch while the adrenaline rushes through your veins at the thought of being discovered...well to me, that's deliciously naughty. Which brings me to the beginning of my story and the incident that led me to write in the first place.

My husband and I have a very healthy sex life, have no complaints to speak of and in fact usually are thinking of what new and exciting scenarios we can come up with to make each time better than the last...but...we also masturbate. We've done it in front of each other, adding a twist to conventional love making and we also do it alone when we think no one is around.

That was the case last night, we had spent a nice evening together watching movies and since I had to be up early the next morning I retired to bed fairly early. Now being the night owl that my husband is he opted to stay up, check some stuff online and perhaps play a video game to pass the time...or so I thought. We had been having sex almost everyday for quite a while but since I was tired, my husband said that he would give me the night off and let me rest. We would have the next day to make up for it. I'm always up for a good romp but I knew that I'd be sorry if I stayed up so I let him tuck me in and fell asleep almost instantly. He's so good to me isn't he?

Now usually I don't wake up during the night but around 1am I woke feeling the need to visit the bathroom and opened my eyes to find the door to our bedroom closed except to let a crack of light in. My husband was in the living room and I assumed he didn't want to wake me with the sound of the television. So I stretched, letting the covers slip down across my naked body...feeling the fabric move across my nipples and stepped lightly out of bed.

Before I stumbled sleepily towards the bathroom I stopped to peak out the door, figuring I'd see him sitting in his usual spot on the couch engrossed in a game but to my surprise I could see the faint evidence that this was not the case tonight. Even as my view was obstructed by furniture I could make out the movement of his hand down by his lap. He was wearing nothing and I could tell he was watching something...knowing him very well...I knew it had to be an XXX film. His eyes fixated on the television screen and as his hand moved down I could see the head of his hard cock emerge. Instantly I was taken aback, not believing what I was seeing and yet enthralled by my discovery. Still feeling the urge to pee, I crept into the bathroom, did what I had to do and returned to the doorway.

I knew that what I was seeing was not meant for my eyes, he was having a private moment as we all need from time to time so I didn't want to disturb him. For a fleeting moment I wished to open the door and make my presence known to him and help him reach climax but I also was becoming extremely turned on by ignoring that thought and watching from the cover of shadow. The feeling was torturing me and as I watched his hand moving at a steady pace I was finding it hard to catch my breath. It was a jealousy of not feeling that hard cock moving inside me but at the same time I was relishing in the fact that I had chosen not to infringe on his need for selfish release.

The stroke of his hand slowed and even as I wished for him to continue I knew that he was pacing himself, choosing the perfect moment to orgasm. He would increase and decrease the speed of his masturbation to the scene of the movie he was watching. I could only imagine what scenario was before his eyes, wondering if he was seeing a slutty vixen on her knees gorging herself on a vein riddled hard cock or perhaps a handsome man with muscles rippling while forcing himself into the ass of a voluptuous whore with heaving breasts, feeling the curves of her body as he left handprints on the whiteness of her ass cheeks.

Knowing I should look away and return to bed, I stayed, aware of the wetness between my own legs that was increasing as I watched this sight. I fought the desire to touch myself, punishing my voyeurism with the prevention of my own much needed climax. Seeing this beautiful man, my husband, at the most rawest of sexual acts getting closer to orgasm I almost could not bear it and wished with my whole being that he would end my suffering. But he did not. He stroked his blood engorged cock with more and more passion. I could see the purpleness of the tip and imagined how hard it must be, how my hand would feel wrapped around this magnificent member. The heaving of his chest as his breathing got more labored and I recognized the tenseness of his body as his muscles tightened in preparation for the ultimate finale.

By now the wetness had begun to run down my thigh and I could feel the hardness of my clit against the folds of skin surrounding it. I wanted to touch myself so badly but refrained as that would make my naughtiness a selfish act to relieve my own yearnings and I would not allow it. At this time I could not look away, my body was burning with desire but I had to let my husband finish in privacy. His pace quickened and I knew the time had finally arrived. The look on his handsome face was that of intense pleasure as he reached climax and moved his body so that I could no longer see the hand that was the cause of his orgasm but knew that he had finished with an intensity that would soon make him sleepy and he would be joining me in bed shortly.

With that, I quickly slipped back under that covers and feigned sleep in the hopes that I would not be caught and his tryst with himself would still be his secret to keep. I could feel him slip under the covers with me and hoped that he wouldn't notice the wetness that was still on my thighs. In this late hour I could not take care of my own pleasure but instead forced myself to drift off to sleep, work the next day with my thoughts filled of the night to come...making love to my wonderful husband. That's if he will forgive me for being a bad girl and stealing a private moment from him when he thought no one was watching...but then again isn't that what a voyeur does? ;)