W32.GIBE.B@MM: Feminazi Fucktoy Ch. 03

Story Info
Hungry has fun with his new slave.
3.7k words
3.28
74k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers

Foreword: I wrote some of my stories by request of my fans. In a way, I could also say that this story was written by request. However, it would probably be more accurate to say that this story was provoked than requested.

This story is a sequel to W32.GIBE.B@MM: TURNABOUT, and concludes the trilogy.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

PART 3 OF 3 -- CONTINUED FROM "W32.GIBE.B@MM: TURBABOUT"

###

Hungry took his new slave by the hand and walked her out of the banquet hall to his motorcar. Neither spoke during the drive back to Hungry's flat.

He parked his motorcar in the car park outside the building and led her by the hand into the building, up the lift to the 3rd story, and to his flat.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Welcome to your new home, Fuck Toy."

"Don't call me that! Use my name!"

He slapped her face. "I own you, remember? I'll call you whatever I want to. Now, first, my slaves are not permitted to wear clothes while at home. Remove them."

"What? Just like that? Remove my clothes?"

He slapped her again. "You heard me, bitch! I own you. I own your body! Your body is my personal property to do with as I please. You will do as I say without question. You need to understand that I own you absolutely."

"Yes," she whimpered.

"So what are you waiting for, bitch?"

She swallowed and pulled her blouse up over her head, then pulled her jeans down and kicked them off. She paused a moment as she stood there in front of him wearing just a bra and panties.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he yelled at her.

She reached behind her and unfastened her bra and dropped it on the floor. Lastly, she pulled her panties down and kicked them off.

"Good girl."

"Now what?" she asked.

"Wait here," he answered and walked into his bedroom. He returned a moment later carrying a leather collar. He stood in front of her and reached around her neck with the collar. He buckled the collar snugly, but not too tight, and then clicked a small padlock onto the buckle pin. Attached to the collar by a single chain link was a dog tag with her new name, Fuck Toy, under Hungry's personal monogram, indicating her to be his slave.

He stepped back and ordered, "On your knees, slave!"

She got to her knees as her dog tag jingled and looked up at him with a terrified look in her eyes.

"I have test for you -- a test of your obedience," he said as he unzipped his slacks. He let his slacks drop to the floor. His cock sprang to attention when he pulled his underpants down and let them drop to his feet.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed.

"Yes. As you agreed, your body is my property to do as I command. You are to suck my cock, and do not stop sucking until I tell you to stop, and not a moment sooner."

She just gasped.

"Now, bitch!" he yelled. "Just pretend it's a really big clit."

"What?"

"Don't be shocked. I know everything about you. Get that cock in your mouth! Now!"

She leaned forward and closed her lips around his cock. She slid forward taking it deeper into her mouth. Slowly, she slid it in and out of her mouth, while sucking on it.

The pressure quickly grew in his loins and he erupted into her mouth without delay. He pumped wads of cum into her mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth. She continued pumping and sucked him dry. Still she continued as commanded. He felt his cock go a little limp after coming, but after a few minutes, her continued sucking made him hard again and quickly brought him to climax a second time.

She started slowing her motion and he figured that she must have been getting tired. "Did I tell you to slow down, bitch?"

She hastened the pace of her sucking again. This time, it took him a little longer to get hard a third time, and still longer to cum a third time to her relentless sucking.

He had finally become exhausted. "You may stop now," he panted.

She let his cock out of her mouth and gasped for breath. After a moment, she said, "I'm glad you liked it."

He leaned down and slapped her again. "Don't take that attitude with me bitch!"

"Sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry!" He slapped her yet again. "I did not tell you to speak. And I did not ask you a question. That's a rule that you have to know by heart -- you do not speak unless I tell you to or I ask you a question that needs an answer. Otherwise you remain silent."

She just nodded this time.

"Here is the next lesson." He handed her a paperback Gor book. "When I'm not using you, you will sit in that corner in this position," pointing to the busty slave on the cover of the book, "on your knees with your legs apart and your hands on your legs with your palms up and your head bowed down in respect. You will assume this position automatically whenever I am not using you. And you will not move from this position until I call you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Do you have any questions? You may ask one question."

"What if I have to use the bathroom while I'm sitting?"

"You don't! I will tell you when to use the loo. I will give you several opportunities during the day. Otherwise, you will have to wait."

She nodded again.

"So what are you waiting for, bitch?"

She walked over to the assigned corner and assumed the position.

Hungry went about his daily routine, ignoring his slave for the rest of the day as she sat motionless in the corner. Near bedtime, he poured some cereal and milk in a dog disk and set it in front of her. "Eat," is all that he said to her.

Later that evening, after his bath, he approached her and told her to take a bath too. He waited while she bathed, then led her into his bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed on your back, Fuck Toy!" he told her

He sat on the bed next to her head and reached into his nightstand. He took a rubber and unrolled it onto his hard cock. "I can't stand these things," he said to no one in particular. Looking down at her he added with a grin, "We'll fix that soon enough."

He mounted her and tried to slide his hard cock into her pussy.

"Owww!" she whimpered. Hungry was about to slap her for speaking, but paused when he saw a tear rolling down Fuck Toy's cheek and only struck her gently.

He reached between her legs and discovered that her cunt was bone dry. He put one of her nipples to his mouth and sucked in it until it was hard. Then he sucked on the other one until it, too, was hard. Then he rolled off her and walked over where her head rested on the bed. He climbed over her head and dove into her muff. He began by gently caressing her clit with his lips. He licked all around the perimeter of her twat. Then he started licking up and down the middle. He fucked her pussy with his tongue then moved to her clit, and then twirled and flicked her clit with his tongue. He pressed his tongue against her clit, and pressed it gently into the opening of her urethra just under her clit. He didn't know or care if she was resisting or not, but at that, she exploded in orgasm, throbbing and twitching under him.

Then he crawled around on the bed to face her and plunged his still rubberized cock into her soaking pussy. Now, tears rolled down her cheeks as he pumped her cunt with all his might. It wasn't long before he came with moan after moan.

Partially satisfied, he rolled off her, removed the cum-drenched rubber, then climbed back over her head again and mounted her body with his hips over her face. Next, he pinched her jaw open and plunged his rock-hard cock into her mouth. With his arms outstretched with his hands flat on the bed on both sides of her hips, he bore down on his hips and arched his back, practically placing his entire weight on her mouth with his crotch.

Rocking his hips back and forth, the pressure in his loins quickly built again as her body throbbed from the gagging force of his cock down her throat under the full weight of his body. He came quickly yet again, as her body bucked and rocked while he shot wads of cum deep into her throat.

Fully satisfied, Hungry turned around again and lay on top of Fuck Toy placing his legs between hers, rested his head on her shoulder, and fell to blissful sleep.

###

The following morning, Hungry led Fuck Toy into his homebuilt dungeon and told her to sit down in a chair next to a workbench on which were mounted a pair of vices. He tied her securely to the chair then pulled her outstretched arm out straight and placed it between the jaws of the two vices.

"Master," she whimpered, "what are you doing?"

He slapped her for speaking out of turn, but answered, "I'm going to mark you as my slave, Fuck Toy."

Fuck Toy whimpered as he turned the cranks to close the vices tightly onto her arm and wrist.

He walked over to a counter and returned with a medical bag. Opening the bag, he removed a set of scalpels wrapped in gauze.

Taking one, he began to carve the traditional symbol of a D/s slave in her upper arm. He used a clean scalpel for each cut. He made two strokes, cutting a deep V-gouge in her flesh, for each mark of the design. She bucked in her chair at the first cut, and he had to tighten the vices to prevent her from ruining the design. She screamed in agony at each slice. By the time he had finished the full design, Fuck Toy had passed out with her upper body slumped down in the chair hanging comically by her one arm clamped in place by the vices.

Continuing, he resumed marking her as his. The symbol merely identified her as a slave. Beneath that symbol, he carved her name, Fuck Toy, into her flesh. Then, below her name, he carved his personal monogram, marking her as his personal slave.

He left her there, bound and clamped in place, the rest of the day so that she could not mar the design. He released her in the evening to prepare dinner, then he took her to bed after both having bathed. In a repeat of the previous night, he licked her wet, fucked her pussy, fucked her mouth, then fell to sleep with a satisfied sigh.

###

The following day, Hungry poked Fuck Toy awake and told her to make them breakfast while he got dressed.

After breakfast, he said to her, "Get dressed, Fuck Toy. Wear your jeans and a casual top."

She began to speak, but then seemed to catch herself and went to get dressed.

"I know a doctor who is kink-friendly," he said in answer to her unasked question. "I made an appointment for you."

He took her down to the car park and he drove into downtown Somerville past the Somerset County courthouse and stopped at a doctor's office across Union Avenue from to Somerset Medical Center.

After a short wait, the doctor brought them into his surgery. "How can I help you?" the doctor asked.

"I want to get my slave fixed and de-clawed like a cat," Hungry told the doctor.

Fuck Toy emitted a barely audible gasp when she heard what Hungry asked the doctor to do. The doctor examined her as Hungry watched. After the exam, the doctor scheduled an appointment the following week in his surgery to perform the procedure.

###

The following day, after breakfast, Hungry walked over to his sofa and pulled an adult diaper out of a carton next to the sofa. Handing the diaper to Fuck Toy, he said to her, "Put this on, Fuck Toy."

She burst into anger. "Will you stop calling me that?"

He slapped her across the face harder than he had done before; so hard that she fell to the floor. "When will you understand that I own you absolutely? That I can call you whatever I want to? That I can do whatever I want with you?"

"I'm sorry, Master."

"Your name is Fuck Toy."

She nodded in agreement.

"Good. Wait here, Fuck Toy," he instructed her, and walked into the bedroom.

When he returned, he was naked except for half a harness around his hips and the cock ring held snugly at the base of his dick, while the head half of the harness hung loosely from the ring. He stepped up to her, facing her with his cock throbbing just inches from her face.

"Now open your mouth, Fuck Toy," he said.

She opened her mouth and he stepped forward sliding his cock into it. Then he buckled the straps around the back of her head. Each time he buckled a strap, it forced his cock ever deeper into her mouth. He continued to buckle straps, forcing his cock all the way to the back of her mouth, making her gag. He buckled the last few straps forcing his cock down her throat, at which she started bucking involuntarily.

"Calm down, Fuck Toy!" he scolded her. "You'll get used to it."

He moved to sit on the sofa. "Move your ass, Fuck Toy, I want to sit down."

He sat on the sofa with her head between his thighs harnessed to his cock. Her constant gagging felt like her throat muscles were milking his cock, and he exploded into her throat with a wave of ecstasy.

As her gag reflex continued to milk his cock, he reached for the purse that he had left on the table and began rooting through it, taking inventory of his new automobile, credit cards, and other items. He wrote a "to-do" list of the chores that he must do over the next week or so.

Then, he stood and started walking forward to the kitchen, gently pushing Fuck Toy to crawl backward on her knees with her head strapped to his crotch. He made it to the kitchen where he took a pizza out of the freezer and nuked it, and then grabbed a few beers from the fridge.

Hungry slowly made his way back to the sofa in the living room and sat down. Sitting on the sofa with her head between his thighs harnessed to his cock, her constant gagging felt like her throat muscles were milking his cock, and he exploded into her throat yet again.

After his climax had subsided, he clicked on the telly and proceeded to watch a rerun of Fawlty Towers that had just started playing on some obscure cable channel.

After the program, he had finished his pizza and had drank the four pints. It felt great to not have had to get up once to take a leak.

He turned the telly off and slowly made his way into the bathroom where he sat on the toilet and took a shit. He wiped his ass and also reached down between his legs and wiped her chin where the water had splashed her when his shit splashed into the bowl.

Then he made his way into the bedroom and led her into the bed. Still attached, Hungry slowly positioned Fuck Toy on the bed with her head under the covers and her legs sticking up over the headboard. He settled himself on top of her with his cock pressing down into her mouth. He grabbed a pillow, placed it on her crotch, and rested his head down to sleep.

He came a few times during the night and, as with watching telly, it was wonderful to be able to piss during the night without having to even move from off the bed.

He wore her constantly during the rest of the day and the following night, releasing her for only a few moments in the morning and evening to change her diaper.

###

A couple of days later, Hungry brought Fuck Toy back into his dungeon and bound and clamped her as he had done before.

This time, he produced a high-power soldering iron. After plugging it into a power point and letting it get hot, he retraced the symbol, her name, and his monogram with the burning hot tip.

Again, he left her there the rest of the day to let the scar clot and heal over.

###

The following week, Hungry brought Fuck Toy back to the doctor to have the sterilization and de-clawing procedure performed on her. The whole procedure took about three hours, including preparation, the operation itself, and the recovery.

After the procedure, Hungry examined Fuck Toy. She had two red scars near her groin, but the most obvious change was that each of her fingertips and toe tips were removed -- now ending at stumps that had been the farthest knuckles.

Fuck Toy didn't seem to be in too much pain, so Hungry paid the receptionist with his Virgin Atlantic card and returned home with her, pleased that he would no longer have to wear a bloody rubber whenever he fucked his Fuck Toy.

###

Over the next two weeks, he sold off all his newly acquired property on eBay. Although, he kept a few articles of clothing for when she would need to go to market and run other errands.

###

One night, Hungry had dragged out a triplet of steamer trunks stacked in one corner of his dungeon. He summoned Fuck Toy to observe him as he assembled the, obviously homebuilt, object. About 20 minutes later, there on the floor of the dungeon was a 15 cm. high padded platform 50 cm. wide and 180 cm. long. In addition, it also had a box mounted at one end with a toilet seat mounted on top of the box such that the seat was 38 cm. above the floor -- the standard height of a normal toile seat. The thing had a number of shackles at about where a person's wrists and ankles would be. There was a 20 cm. diameter hole in the center of the flat surface about where a person's bum would be, with a Tupperware tub beneath the hole. The inside bottom of the toilet seat box was lined with plastic and heavily padded at the bottom.

Satisfied that he had tightened the carriage bolts that fastened all the parts together, he summoned Fuck Toy over.

He opened the toilet box that was hinged horizontally and held it open.

"Lie down on that, Fuck Toy," he ordered her.

With panic in her eyes, she obediently laid down on the platform and rested her head in the plastic lining of the bottom half of the toilet box. Then, he closed the box over her head leaving her face framed by the toilet seat. He latched the box closed and then latched the shackles on her wrists and ankles. He buckled several leather belts tightly across her chest, hips, and legs. Lastly, he placed a short section of white PVC pipe between her legs down into the Tupperware tub; it had a small near the top of the pipe facing her clit.

At that, he left her to go to the kitchen to prepare his dinner. As he sat on his sofa to eat and have a pint, he caught a rerun of Absolutely Fabulous on the telly.

After a time, the pint demanded release in the insistent way that ale does. He walked back into the dungeon and, nonchalantly, took a seat on the commode in which Fuck Toy's face was framed. She gasped as he leaned forward and inserted his limp dick into her mouth.

At this, he said to her, "I trust that you realize that I expect you to swallow my water. You will be punished if you spit any out or let some spill out the sides of your mouth."

Having never used a toilet slave before, it took Hungry a while to relax enough to let his piss flow into Fuck Toy's mouth. Eventually, he did relax and emptied his bladder into her mouth. He was surprised that she kept up with him in her swallowing and spilled very little. Since she did so well, he decided not to punish her for the few drops that she dribbled down her cheeks.

It had become late, so he took his bath right after and retired to bed.

###

The next day he awoke alone, realizing that he had left Fuck Toy locked in his toilet-slave bench. He realized that he missed her in his bed, and decided that he would not be leaving her in his toilet bench overnight very often. However, he did realize that he needed to take a crap. He returned to the dungeon and took a seat on Fuck Toy's face, this time with his anus over her mouth.

As he grunted and started to push a lump of shit out of his asshole, he pondered what other fun uses he could put his Fuck Toy to.

- END -

References:

FREE TO CHOOSE, Milton & Rose Friedman, Harcourt Brace, ISBN 0-15-633460-7.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers
12