Waiters Waiting for Annette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers

"Now go in and out. Good......Feel how wet it is? Do you like it? Now put three fingers inside. Now go in and out....faster.....Ummmmm......Yeah.......Nice....Keep it up. That's perfect.....Now rub the upper part just as you enter me. There it is...now push harder upwards....Yes....That's it.....that's perfect...faster...harder....harder." Annette started to raise her voice.

Annette was squatting in the seat and she was starting to get sweaty and breathing heavily. Her face and upper chest became flushed. Her eyes started to get glassy and she had a wild determined look in her eyes which showed through her now messy hair. She was an extreme erotic sight. She was a middle aged woman in heat. Hell, she was on fire.

"I am going to come soon...You are so good...Keep it up ..Oh yes...I am going to come! Oh Yes!" Annette ejaculated. Her body spasmed with an intense orgasm.

Just then the waiter bucked his hips in an orgasm as he shot his load in the toilet. He thought to himself that he felt better getting some of the pressure out.

He wanted to come again so he tried immediately to get hard and continue touching himself while thinking about the woman in red. He got his shaft half hard quickly.

The waiter thought she was even more beautiful as she spasmed at the table. Both were panting and the waiter was speechless. Her couldn't believe his luck. He slowly removed his drenched fingers. He smelled his fingers.

His fantasy continued.

"Taste it now." Annette said.

The waiter licked his finger while closing his eyes as if to savor the moment.

Do you like it?" Annette asked.

"You are delicious." he answered with a big confident smile.

Annette then stood up and kissed him firmly on the lips. She forced her tongue in his mouth and he finally recovered and reciprocated with his curious probing tongue. He could taste her saliva. It tasted good. She made a point to press her breasts firmly against his chest.

"Bye Sweety, you can go now." Annette purred.

"Ah...OK...Thanks...I mean thanks!" the waiter said.

He walked out of the room slowly in a daze.

The second time around didn't work out as well, so he stopped jagging himself off in the stall and went back to work.

Back to reality, Annette finished her delicious dinner and wine. She regretting drinking too much. As usual, she enjoyed the sexual energy with the staff. Teasing the boys at this restaurant has become a hobby of hers. It made her horny in ways she never thought possible. It made her feel younger.

After paying her bill, she swayed out of the restaurant in her tight red dress and gloves. She couldn't wait top get home out of her uncomfortable bra and boots.

Now it was back to business as usual at Contemporary Cuisine. Or was it?

She got in a cab and went home.

At home she masturbated in the bath tub thinking about the waiters and their reactions to her.

Her husband got home and joined her in the large tub. She was startled when he came in but she was extremely horny and needed a release.

She told her husband about the evening and he made love to her in the tub. He got turned on hearing about all of the young studs lusting after his wife.

Annette was getting off too while she thought about how they all wanted to look at her and get in her pants. Her husband entered her with his rock hard cock and pumped away aggressively as he grunted with each thrust. She remembered all of the stares and looks from the young men. She fantasized about how they masturbate at home thinking about her. She fantasized about having all of them masturbating in front of her as she was on the restaurant table exposing and touching herself. She verbalized these thoughts to her husband who roughly fucked his beautiful MILF of a wife. She had three shuttering orgasms in the tub thinking about the waiters while her husband was inside of her. Her husband thought she was possessed with sex and he loved every minute of it. He always loved it when she went out alone to dinner, since she would always come back dangerously horny. Eventually he climaxed inside of her and then they snuggled in the tub together while gently kissing each others lips.

She never knew that one of the waiters masturbated thinking about her at the restaurant that night.

Back at the restaurant, the waiters patiently waited for her return.

Philibert
Philibert
44 Followers
12