Waiting

Story Info
More a scene than anything.
1.2k words
4
26.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is lit in a cool moon blue, the type you only see in movies. In reality, it's usually a streetlight, but that can be memorable as well. The air outside is cool lending a spray of frost to the window. It's winter, and the sun has been down for a while. I lay in bed, I had been watching television, but you know how boring that can get. I have the heat up nice and high. I'm really indulgent. I like to wear shorts in winter. I have made one concession though; I'm wearing my thermal socks. I smoke a cigarette, watching the smoke curl and waiver around the room. I play the dial on my stereo with the remote, pausing only briefly on each station. Landing on the university station I stop, stringed instruments swell and hold, a creating beautiful peace. I sit thinking of nothing, I wonder. I'm waiting.

I hear the door in the hall open, I hear you kick the snow off of your low cut boots. I hear them thump as you kick them away. They land in slowly melting snow. I listen as you pad to the bathroom, and then knock on the door to my room. I say come in and you do. You could have just entered, but I respect the habit ingrained in you from your parents. I watch you as you shut the door, red jacket, brown long and straight. Bright brown eyes, I rise to say hello. As you unzip your jacket I slide my arms around your waist, Holding you close and kissing your neck, I smell the cold in your hair, and the linger of perfume. I run my hand up and down your back as I help you remove your coat. "Why don't you take a quick bath? To warm you up?" You smile and say you will. I give you two thick towels and suggest you get undressed while I go run some water. I fill the tub, hot but not too hot and walk back to my room. You are wrapped in a towel, sitting at my desk, smoking one of my cigarettes. Hair wrapped in a bun, long legged, one curled underneath. You look up as I enter the room. I stand beside you and rub your back, suggesting you hurry before the water gets cold. I rub your neck and slowly run my hands over your breast in the towel, massaging gently. You hand me the cigarette and gently grasp my arm as I help you to your feet. You let your hand brush me as you walk by, making me smile.

I sit once again on the edge of the bed, feeling a rush of anticipatory arousal. I play with the stereo some more, programming some discs for a distraction. Dead Can Dance, Garbage, The Sugarcubes, make the cut. I listen to Leonard Cohen as I pull out the satin wrap I had found. It was black and thin, sheer, with no specific purpose. I hear splashing as you exit the tub. You enter the room still damp, wrapped in towels. Leaving a towel wrapped around your waist, I take the other towel and dry your back and shoulders, rubbing your arms I gently nudge you towards my dresser with the mirror.

With your back to me, I nudge your feet apart, ever so slightly. I place my hands upon your wrists and gently force the palms of your hands flat on the dresser top. Using the same towel I reach around to your stomach. Rubbing slowly but firmly I dry this precious area, moving my way up to your dangling, dark nipped breasts. I rest my chin on your shoulder as I palm them with the towel. Draping the towel across your shoulders, I let your hair down. And you shake your head, some falling around your face. A slight moan of pleasure escapes your lips.

I remove the towel from around your waist and kneel, drying your feet and ankles. You’re delicious thighs at my lips. I let my lips rest against the backs of your legs as I dry your calves. Kissing my way up the back of your thighs, I dry them firmly with both hands. Kissing the little crease where your leg becomes heaven. I slowly stand and begin to firmly rub the towel between you legs. You drop to your elbows on the dresser top and part your legs further. I slide my hands up and down, parting you. Thoroughly rubbing your pinkness your left leg shakes a little and you are gasping. The Sugarcubes 'Birthday' plays on the stereo.I drop the towel, pulling the other one from your shoulders. I put my left arm around your waist, grasping your hip. I place my hand on your back and kiss the lovely Y where your ass begins. Tones from your throat emanate, low and throaty. You stand and turn, putting your arms around my neck. I pull you close, kissing, my hands rubbing, feeling your back, your cheeks. I bite your neck and my hand finds your breast. I gently pull on the nipple, you're breathing fast. I press my hardness against your neatly trimmed pubis. I pull away, taking the satin from the dresser. You reach for me, but I push your hands away.

Taking the satin I wrap and tie it around your waist, kissing your shoulder. I feel your nipples pressed to my chest. Taking your wrist I guide you to the bed. I kiss your ear and ask you to kneel for me. I kneel on the bed beside you, placing your head on a pillow. I rub your neck, and ask that you tuck your knees underneath. I get off the bed, undressing. You watch, lips slightly parted, eyes bright. You reach for me again, but I push your arm back.I kneel beside your face, presenting my gift. I only allow you the head, and you are not allowed to touch. I slide my hand into your hair as you lick and pull. I watch your eyes as I place my other hand on your back, sensations coursing through my spine. I love the moaning you make as you try to swallow more. I put my hand on your chin, and slowly pull away.

You pant slightly as I crawl toward your feet. I kneel beside you, placing my cock on your ass. I begin to rub your ass, the satin smooth beneath my skin. I reach between your legs and press softly, massaging your anus and clit. I feel you press back against my hand moaning, begging, please. I untie the satin leaving it lying around your feet. I lightly swat your left cheek, and you MMMMMmmm. You're rocking back and forth, I begin slowly, my palm stinging with each slap. I spank your cheeks over and over. I spread your ass with my hands and tongue your anus. You yell now as I gently spank between your cheeks, using only three fingers. I watch your ass shake with each tap. I stop and tongue your center, nibbling on your clit, my left hand massaging your right cheek. Your juices on my chin, I must have you. I roll you over, I kiss your belly, it quivers and you beg. "Please..."