Waking Up to Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers

I should have known it was not to be. No sooner had Zach left and closed the door behind him that I saw Dawn standing, hands on her hips, staring right at me. She turned her head to the door for a moment, waited a few seconds, then returned her gaze to me. "You," she broke the silence, "are avery bad boy!"

My face flushed red.

"Oh, you're not going to deny it?" She gave me an angry glare, but there was a hint of playfulness in her voice. She took a step closer.

I put up my hands in mock defense. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She took another step, her chin tilted down a little bit like she was coming to pick a fight. She got right up next to me and put her face in front of mine. I could feel her breath, she was so close. I felt my resolve giving away. "I saw you watching me..."

My heart was doing a drum solo in my chest. "I could uh- say the... the same to you..."

Her face softened a little bit. Her jaw hung open a little, leaving her with a coy open-mouthed smile. She moved her face even closer to mine; for a second I thought she was going to try and kiss me. Then she whispered, and I felt her sweet breath in my mouth as she said, "Well, I liked what I saw..."

I swallowed hard. I wanted to take a step back to make some space, but I somehow felt frozen in place. My mouth moved to try and say something, but words failed me. She smiled condescendingly for a brief second, then softened her face into one of mock-innocence. Her hand touched the side of my abdomen and traced down to my hip. She looked down at my crotch, which was now steadily growing, and without looking back up, said, "I wouldn't mind seeing it again..."

I closed my eyes and gasped a little. "You ah- what?" (Forgive my incessant eloquence.)

She gave me a shy smile which, by some means wasn't shy at all. "I've been thinking about it all day..." She moved her face up and hushed right in my ear, "Is that... wrong?"

"I uh..." I was panicking.

"I mean... It's just watching, right? That's not so bad..."

I don't care how bad it is... "No but, maybe uh- I mean..." I was having second thoughts. Call it a sudden qualm of morality. Or maybe fear that Zach would come back. Or maybe just anticipation-overload.

She cut me off, "Maybe we should relax..." She looked back into my eyes for an answer. I think I was looking at her a bit incredulously, but my resolve was broken. And she knew it. With a little giggle, she finally tucked her head away from me and took a step away. I stood there in bewilderment and she turned and gave a little pout. "Come on!" she urged, grabbing my wrist and guiding me. She was wearing a pair of loose sweats that hadangelwritten across the ass. She paused in front of the doorway to Zach's room, then with a mischievous glint, noted, "You know, I've never evenbeen in your room before." She continued to lead me to my own quarters.

Once in my room, I felt vaguely unsettled. I didn't really believe what was happening in the first place; and the fact that we were in the only sanctuary I had left from her made me feel particularly vulnerable. She spread her arms out wide and spun around, taking in the scenery and cooingoooh! Like a girl in Disneyland for the first time. I rolled my eyes, but she ignored me and dropped herself onto the foot of the bed, lying back with her legs hanging off the edge.

Her arms were stretched backward, over her head, which caused her shirt to ride up and expose a fair portion of her stomach. I looked longingly at the exposed skin, then blinked hard, realizing I was just standing there, staring like a moron. "So, have a seat!" she chirped. I gave a sour smile and pulled up a chair to the foot of the bed, sitting in it a little embarrassed.

"Hmm," she mused to herself happily, "So this is where you do it?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Uh- hmm?"

"When you think about me." She was still lying back, but she propped herself up a bit on her elbows so she could look at me. There was this serious look on her face that unsettled me even more than usual. I placed my hands on my jeans, trying to wipe the sweat off that was starting to form on my palms.

"I... I..."

"Oh gosh, you're so shy!" She flopped back down onto her back exaggeratedly. "I would think by now we could be frank with each other!"

My face reddened. Somehow I actually felt guilty. "Sorry," I blurted out, "It's just... I mean- a little weird..."

She let out a little sigh. "You didn't seem to mind last night..."

I gave a sheepish smile.

"I really liked watching you..." She began tracing her fingers along her exposed stomach absentmindedly. "To be honest with you," her voice was suddenly very quiet, "I was hoping you'd come out and see me..."

I started coming to life then. "You- you did?"

Her eyes were closed as she lay there. "Mm hmm," she purred. She idly pulled her shirt up a little further so it bunched up just under her breasts. Her fingers continued to run along around her abdomen. It seemed so careless, but I watched every slight movement hungrily. "I couldn't stop thinking about... about when I gave you that massage... And you... you know."

Oh SHE couldn't stop thinking about it...

"Maybe it's kind of naughty but..." She saidnaughty so innocuously. My eyes were glued to her fingers as one hand tentatively began probing under the elastic band of the loose sweat pants. "...I guess I just can't- can't help myself..."

My breathing was growing heavier. I was almost completely hard now. My erection was straining against my jeans, begging for release. I shifted awkwardly in my chair to try and get more comfortable, but that only had the effect of rubbing it against the fabric of my underwear, causing it to crave more attention.

She tilted her head sideways so she could see me better while still lying down. "So... can I...?" her voice trailed off.

Gulp.

She repeated, pleading a little this time. "Can I see it again?"

I looked down at my own crotch. Should I really do this? I was still hesitating when I heard her whimperplease? Any thoughts of my own melted away. I slowly closed my eyes and allowed my hands to undo my belt, undo the button on my jeans, shyly pull down the zipper... I pushed a hand down my pants and grabbed my hardness, sighing a little. "Let me see it..." she appealed.

Raising my ass off of the chair slightly, I worked my jeans and boxers off my waist and pushed them down to my knees. I was nervous as hell but, well, Dawn had a way of making me do things. I was throbbing at full attention. I heard her breathe out anahh and I opened my eyes to see her looking straight at it, delicately chewing her lower lip. My eyes scanned the rest of her body and I was amazed to see one of her hands had pushed further down her sweats.Is she touching...?

"Mm, I was... I was hoping you wouldn't go with Zach tonight..." she mused. The mention of his name made me feel guilty, but that emotion was quickly overwhelmed with lust at the thought that Dawn was cravingme instead. I saw her hand move in little circles and I was thrilled to know she was playing with herself, at least a little.

"But sometimes I- I wonder if... our relationship is getting... out of hand..." Her voice quavered a little bit, but I sensed it was more excitement than fear. "We're just- mm- friends, right?"

Wanting to reassure her in anyway I could, I quickly grunted yes. Her lips curled into a smile and she extended her neck a bit as a little shiver ran through her body. "Good... I'd hate to think we were doing something...wrong." The forbidden nature of her dialogue just made me hotter.

"Come over here so- so I can see better." She scooted over to the side of the bed, making room for me. I timidly stood up, clumsily as my jeans fell to my ankles. Dawn giggled, "Just kick those off..."

I obliged her, one hand still tugging at the base of my erection. I stood over the bed, looking longingly at her, my eyes spending extra time hovering between her legs. She must have sensed what I was thinking. She pulled her legs up, knees to her chest, and deftly worked her sweats off. As they fell to the floor, I realized then her panties were gone too. My blood was pumping so hard that I was trembling.

She pulled herself back further into the bed, so her head reached the pillows. She moved one hand back to her pussy, gently rubbing the top of her slit. With the other hand, she patted the empty space of bed next to her, beckoning me. I cautiously sat down beside her lying body.

"Relax with me," she soothed. I obeyed and lied down next to her.

We stayed in that position for a minute. No words passing between us as we each gently masturbated. I watched her face change between closing her eyes in contented pleasure and opening them, watching me play with myself.

"What are you thinking about?" She spoke softly, but it rang heavily in the silence.

"Uh... Just- just how it feels..."

Her faced flushed in a grin. "Me too..." At first I didn't realize what she meant. "Would it be a sin if I found out?"

My stroking halted as I grasped her intention.

"I mean... Would it really be so different from a massage?" She paused. I blinked at her, unable to respond.Yes!? She continued. "It wouldn't becheating if you didn't... you know..."

Come?Can't argue with that logic. "Uh... maybe..."

She stopped touching herself and rolled onto her side, reaching a hand towards me. She gingerly wrapped her fingers around my own hand that I was using to stimulate with and pulled it away. Then slowly,oh so fucking gently, she wrapped her hand around my hard-on. Somehow it felt so soft and light, like feathers. The delicate touch made me realize my entire body was tensed up. As she softly tightened her grip around me, my eyes rolled back and I relaxed my muscles, reveling in the sensation.

She continued to stroke me softly; enough to tease pleasure out of me but not enough to really stimulate what I needed. As hard as I tried to remain cool and relaxed, my hips would involuntarily thrust against her hand, attempting to force a certain touch. Initially she made no comment at this, but deftly loosened or moved her grip to deny me the satisfaction. Finally once, she acceded and gave me a tighter squeeze around the base of my cock as I pushed into her. A low grown escaped my lips.

"Ah ah," she admonished, as if she hadn't let it happen on purpose. "You don't want to gettoo excited, do you?"

I gave her a guilty, sour smile. "Sorry I- I couldn't help..."

"Hmm, you're not going to lose control, right? That would be... inappropriate." Her voice was toying. "I just wanted to touch... Anything more might bewrong..."

God she was without mercy. I took a breath and clenched my fists, trying to gain control of my body. As I relaxed my hands, she slid one of her legs closer to me, causing me to slide my palm onto her smooth skin. Immediately upon touching her, my fingers had a mind of their own; they gently traced along her knee and thigh,her legs are perfect...

She started pulling on my dick a little harder, but she did in a way that was directing me. Like she was pullingme. I rolled onto my side to face her and she resumed her caressing. Without thinking, I pulled my other arm over and rested my hand right on the back of her thigh. She made a little gasp and rewarded me with a firm rub. My hips pushed into her further and my hand ran up and cupped her ass.

"What are you doing?" she inquired coyly. I squeezed her in response. Rational thought was in low supply at this point, and I was beginning to act on instinct.

"Nothing," I grunted.

"That didn't feel like nothing..." She trailed off. Her lips remain parted as she breathed, staring into me. She moved her other hand to the head of my cock and ran her smooth palm over it, sending a jolt through my body. "Maybe we should stop..."

My eyes squinted in disapproval.

"I mean... I wouldn't want you to think that we- that this is going someplace." Her eyes sparkled with innocence but her lips were curled up just-so.

"I thought we're just- just relaxing..." I said sardonically.

She couldn't suppress a grin. "Right... I wouldn't want you to think I'm atease or anything." She bit the tip of her tongue with a wide smile. "I know what you want to do tothem..."

I just about snapped then. I felt a rush go through my entire body, making me shiver for a second. Pushing my body up close to her, Dawn was actually taken by surprise. She let go of my cock and placed a hand on my hip. "Oh!" she inhaled. She retreated slightly by rolling onto her back. "Where are you going?"

Wordlessly I ran my hand along her stomach and down her abdomen. She shyly squeezed her legs together. "Nuh uh... That would be bad..."

"No it wouldn't." I blurted under my breath. "I mean, as long as you don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Get too excited."

She let out a little scoff and shot me a dirty look, but she parted her legs. My fingers instantly slipped down to her pussy. I lightly traced them along the slit and swallowed hard as I realized how wet she was. I pushed down harder at the top of her opening and rubbed in tiny circles. She let out a shaky sigh. "Is this... is this wrong...?"

I swear every time she warned that we were doing somethingwrong, I got twice as hot. She wrapped a hand around my hard-on again and was pulling me as she asked. Whether she meant for it or not, I stopped massaging her pussy and pulled myself completely over her. She wore a look of fear and anticipation.

My cock felt even heavier as gravity pulled it down towards her. Her legs parted more and we found ourselves in the beginning stages of the missionary position. My lust got the better of me and I pushed down, hoping to get inside of her. With her hand still wrapped around me, she stopped my advance right between her legs. The tip of my dick was rubbing against her.

"I have a boyfriend," she cooed. "Are you trying to take advantage of me?"

"I'm not trying anything," I growled.

"You wouldn't... wouldn't make mecheat, would you?" she purred with pretend remorse.

Still holding the base of my cock and pushing against me, she held me still in position. But she slowly moved her own hips up and down, allowing me to fuck her with just the very tip of my cock. She was using me to play with herself.

I just stared at her, all thoughts focusing on her subtle movements. "I guess if we don't... come... then it isn'tsobad..." She was almost whispering.

Once she loosened her grip on me, I plunged into her unceremoniously. She let out a sharp gasp from the sudden movement that filled her. I shut my eyes in exquisite pleasure.Finally! She moved her hands on my ass and steered me, guiding me to a very slow, gentle rhythm.

We enjoyed each other silently for a minute until she started purring between strokes. "I thought-mm, about this when- when you watched me..."

"Y-yeah?"

"I-ahh­-imagined it was you I was- was riding..."

I felt pressure surging between my legs and stopped thrusting to get control over myself. She kept moving though. "I mean- just for a little-ohh- a little while... It was just a- a little fantasy..."

I continued to hold myself still, clenching my fingers into the sheets.Relax, don't come, relax, don't come...

"But now... I think I'm- I'm getting...oh... out of hand..." She continued to lift her hips into me, grinding little gyrations. "I feel so,god... I- I love that you get turned on...so easily... That first day we-umm... met. F-fuck... You were so help-ah-helpless... so hard..." Her breathing was getting shallow. She was turning me on so much; I was actually trying to tune her out. I was barely even moving and it was all I could do to stop from exploding into her.

She finally called me on it. "Are you- you're not gonna... you're not gonnacome, are you?"

With clenched teeth, "Shit Dawn I-god!"

I felt her pussy clenching around me. "What is it? You don't want to come in your roommate's girlfriend, do you? That would bebad. That would becheating..." The last sentences came out in broken moans. Her legs were trembling. Was she trying to...?

"Oh-oh! I can't believe this... I- I need it... so wrong, so wrong..." She was panting to herself now. I took in a huge breath through my teeth. I felt it. It was too late now. The huge rush built up in my pelvis, behind my cock. It would last two, maybe three seconds before it all came pouring out of me. My entire body went rigid as I tried to hold it back.

"Oh fuck, Dawn, I can't- I have to- have to..." the words tumbled out in rapid succession.

My entire world went blank as she interrupted me and cried, "Ohhh, youbastard!" All thoughts went void. Her whole body quaked as her hips bucked against me. I was floating as I felt each massive jet of cum spurt into her pussy. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was dimly amazed that she was coming too. But right then, I was just having the ride of my fucking life.

VIII

When it was over, I just sort of rolled off her, panting into my pillow, completely drained. I did not register what had happened. Eventually she got up from the bed and moved to the door. I groggily watched her pull her sweats back up over those long, smooth legs of hers. She had this dazed look on her face. It was really alien to me because she always looked so completely in control.

She gave me a look and a hesitant smile. "That... That wasn't supposed to happen..."

I blinked thoughtlessly.It wasn't?

"God that was..." she hissed an intake of air and squeezed her legs together, closing her eyes. She murmured, almost to herself, "We could've had so much more fun..." When she opened her eyes, she flashed me a quirky grin and relaxed her body. "Oh well," she said resignedly. She opened and closed her palm, giving me a cute wave, then slipped out of my room. I closed my eyes from mental as well as physical exhaustion, and fell asleep.

That was the last I ever saw of her. Next time I saw Zach, I was informed they split. Apparently she just up and left, citing no particular reason. I couldn't help but feel odd about it all. I tried to rationalize it; he was probably better off without her. I had to wonder though; did she really not plan to go so far? And where would we be right now if we hadn't?

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it.

en_extase
en_extase
4,743 Followers